Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 90

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The Bechara-Bhooka-Pati Abhay! πŸ€£

Haaye! Kaisi bhooki nazroon se dekh raha tha apple ko! Bechara! Phulwa not good. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
The well-fed and happy pati Abhay! πŸ˜›

Ameres thumbnail
Alrighty! Enough spamming for one day. I better leave before the mods throw me out of here dhake mar ke! πŸ€£
Goodnight! :D
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It was so sad to see Abhay cry, and as you said, his dialogue was really sorrowful. The saddest bit was the last part, where he was talking about losing Phulwa even before he could accept her as his wife - he's really in love with her now, isn't he?

And the way he suddenly stopped in front of the truck, turned behind, checked it out and found that bangle hidden there - it's almost like he can see her invisible tracks or something!! It's pure intuition driving him now, and if he's sharp enough, he's absolutely gonna find her soon:D

@Precap - Darn it!! The annoying thing about precaps is that if it's a good one, somehow it's not very likely to turn out that way:/ I'm afraid that Phulwa would be about to shout out his name when she gets stopped by the goons and taken away - Again!
Can I please please see them meet tomorrow!!! Enough is enough, my Phulwa needs to meet my Abhay NOW!!

--

@Photos: Ahhh Anu these pictures are absolutely AMAZING! And just what I wanted to see after today's episode! Gahhh, Abhay looks so gorgeous in every avatar that it really is unfair! Phulwa is so freaking lucky πŸ˜‰

@Dialogue: Oh my god, that whole scene was so freaking emotional and heartbreaking, I can go on about it forever! I have watched the episode twice already and I have replayed that last line scene like a 100 times, the utter defeat and desperation in his voice...gah Ajay why don't you just stab me in the heart, that would be less painful!
The first time around I missed that because I was too busy looking at his eyes and facial expression, but when I did hear it...yup, he is officially completely in love! The way he said that he might end up losing Phulwa before he got a chance to accept her as his wife and then he continued said that no, he couldn't be that unlucky shows just how important she has become to him. In fact, now she is the only person in the world who he can call as his. She's the only one left, and he is starting to realize that!

And you know how they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, well this has definitely be held true in this situation! Every second that she was in danger today, it was like he couldn't breathe, all he wanted was to just get to her, no matter what it took! The guy has been on an autopilot all day! He's been hurt, has had nothing to eat, lost his grandmother, yet he keeps trudging forward, just to find her! He needs to make sure she's alive, because right now she is his lifeline to this life, he can't even imagine the possibility of losing her!

@Intuition: Completely agree...it's like it's his heart more than his brain that is driving him. He has discovered a sixth sense inside of him that somehow can detect Phulwa's presence! That's what made him stop after turning back and jump onto the back of that truck (btw, how hot did he look doing that, but I digress)! He didn't trust the work of his force, he wanted to check and double check himself because he felt that something was not right! And his face when he found the bangle, it was a mix of relief, disappointment and more desperation! Relief because it gave him hope that she was still alive, disappointment because they came so close and yet couldn't get to her on time and desperation because he knows her life is still in danger! He knows she's still on the run, and judging by the empty truck there is still someone after her, so it just builds the anxiety!
And then we have Phulwa who is leaving her bangles as her trail, just like Abhay said. It's like they can read each other without them even being there! She knows he is coming after her, so she is trying to lead him to the right direction. She somehow knows that he will find those bangles that would lead him to her! And in the situation she is in, she can't just wait and have him come to her, she has to keep running to save her life and just hope that Abhay is fast enough! The way she repeated Abhay's name twice when she was in the back of the truck was super heartbreaking...they have both literally become each other's reason to live!

@Precap: One, Abhay looked GORGEOUS, but then again what else is new! Two, the frustration he was feeling was apparent in his every action, the way he scanned the area his eyes moving every where, the desperation when he called out her name, he knew she was close by and he was still unable to get to her! Three, the relief and happiness on Phulwa's face when she hears Abhay, so freaking precious! The one voice she has been dying to hear ever since she got trapped in this nightmare, the only person she wanted to see, he was standing just a couple feet away from her! Such a beautiful scene, and I really, really hope she is able to call his name before the goons do something stupid! I swear I will throw something if this starts with another chase, because four, PhAb reunion NEEDS to happen tomorrow! We have suffered enough, we need them together NOW!
Edited by Allbut1 - 12 years ago
Allbut1 thumbnail
Oh, and another significant thing about today is that for the first time we really truly get to see how much Abhay has suffered and lost in his life! Never having the love of a father as a child, then his mother, the woman who meant everything to him died leaving him all alone, and now just when he had the smallest hope of reuniting with her last living relative, she is taken away from him before he can even meet her! That loss was emoted so perfectly today! And the thing is, Phulwa is now the ONLY person he can call as his! She knows what it feels like to lose those who mean the world to you, she is the only one who can understand him. And after today, I dread that day even more when Thakur's truth will come out in front of Abhay! Not only will it break him to the core, but everything he did to Phulwa will come back to haunt him, how he knowingly broke the one person who has become his world...I honestly don't know how he is going to react to that all, but one thing is for sure, his reaction will be downright terrifying!
Allbut1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

The well-fed and happy pati Abhay! πŸ˜›

LOL, this reminds me that our poor Abhay hasn't eaten all day!
He got the phone call that Phulwa was missing from the hospital before he could eat his breakfast, and after that the whole day he was obsessed with finding Phulwa! And just the night before he heard Phulwa talking to Surje and asking him to take care of him and make sure he's eating well! *sigh* these two are just too cute! Caring about the other's well being over their own.

And I know both Anu and Vita are asleep right now, but that doesn't stop me from spamming because I know I will get my replies once these lovely ladies log on! This time difference business become annoying at time!
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu:
@Wicked-patidharm - Haye, his smirk was so evil that day, the way he kept looking at her because he knew what sort of an effect he was giving. Looking around to make sure everyone had gone before picking up her like he was truly enjoying it...it sent me tingling looking at his face! Bechari Phulwa, she was so scared she was stammering! 
I likeyπŸ˜†

@Annoyed-Confused - It was interesting to see the tables turned on him, and how in the end he simply took her hand and put it back on her shoulder - it truly portrayed how he cannot be purely evil in nature. And the anger seething in him when he spun around and slapped her - well portrayed!

@Devdas - That really made me cry! First the utter confusion during the party followed by his dead-soul dialogues - too emotionally overwhelming! Made much worse by Phulwa crying afterwards, he managed ti break her heart without even being fully conscious:(

@I-Know-I'm-Hot - That was just...I didn't have to look anywhere else, whole time on his face and on certain occasions when they zoomed out, all over his shirt tooπŸ˜† I realise night lighting works best on these 2, the way it hides certain features and shows up only half the face...so mysteriously charming...haye! I'm dying on that face!!

@Oh-so-freaking cute - It was too adorable to watch!!:D I wanted to go right up to him and pinch his adorable cheeks!! Sho cuteee!

@Bechara-Bhooki-Pati - That was really naughty of Phulwa, taking a bite off the apple looking so smug!!:( He had such a defeated face bechara, walked away without even trying to get one of the many apples left behind in the fridgeπŸ˜’ Tsk tsk Phulwa patimohodeyka yeh halat banana zaroori tha kya?

@Well-fed and happy pati - Aww sho cuteee! He was gobbling down the food like a 5-yr old given a packet of chocolates for his birthday!! So joyful! And giving Surje the grapes in return - too adorable!! I want to see him eating again after a hungry day at work, and Phulwa just smiling at him like a patnijee who's heart is doubly happy at his satisfaction:))

LOVED THEM ALLL! How does one man portray so many different avatars at one go?? He does both the angry as well as the cute faces so well - sometimes it's like 2 different people already!!
Sigh, well you've left out heart-broken crying Abhay, but that one I can go without - it's too heartbreaking for us to bear:((
Ameres thumbnail
Maham- WOW! Yeah I always end up saying that because your posts make do that. Its always a pleasure reading your views. And i really think you should start making separate posts. Not that i mind you posting here, but share it the world too!
First post here so we can read and prepare a reply lol and then post it out in the forum for everyone to see! :D

Moving on, the dialogues were nothing less than a heart-breaker and the way Abhay said it was an even more painful sight. He is emotionally very vulnerable right now, both are actually but as you said Phulwa atleast some people to call her family but he in a way has no one to turn to except her. So yeah he is very broken right now and needs her support. 
You said it and that too so beautifully so i wouldn't say more suffice to say I agree with each and every word. 
he is his lifeline to this life
I seriously love the way you put it. πŸ˜

@Intitution- Very true. This uncanny emotional connection that they share bounds them in more ways than they realize and so much so now that they are becoming each others reason to live, just like you said. 

@Precap- True a very emotional sight. Him standing there calling out her name and she was just right there and it felt as if she could reach out and touch him but...he still was so far away. Ouch!
Oh I just hope they find each other today. I cant take this separation drag anymore. :/
vita93 thumbnail
Maham - 
@Dialogue: Me too! I repeated the last line so many times...just because I couldn't believe he was actually saying that! It's such a stark contrast from the first day after the wedding, when he threw her the divorce papers to sign and leave. And now he's crying over not being able accept her as his wife before losing her...
He really wants her so much, he really wants her love so much that he's afraid of losing her...
Agree with you - his insistence that he cannot be so unlucky means one thing - after having lost out from the rest, he refuses to accept that he's lost her too. He'll keep searching till he finds her because as you said, "she's the only one left".

@Absence - Very true!! Whenever she's not around, his mind revolves around her, wanting to meet her and be with her...the way his heart fell when he got the call she was kidnapped and how he dropped his phone in horror...even when he saw Kulbushan, he didn't beat him up simply because he knew that was the only way to find Phulwa...and yes, even with his nanijee in front of him, he immediately saw her bangle and only called out her name...
When he finds her, it'd probably fill his heart 10 times over and as much as can be said, he'll never let her out of his sight.

@Intuition: Exactly! Finding such a small bangle is no mean feat, and yet something in him forced him to turn back and check out the place...it's almost like he could sense her presence there, the face that she had been there...(yes he looked pretty hot jumping on to the back:D) And I'm so glad he realised that she's leaving behind clues for him! Sigh when it comes to Phulwa he's started to be able to read her mind:)
Phulwa's so strong in her belief that he'll come to save her, it's definitely a sign that slowly she's starting to place some trust in him and that's what'll bring him even closer to her...
It was so emotional to see that the only thing that seemed to be on her lips was "Abhay" and for him, anything that reminded him of her meant calling out "Phulwa". So much desperation filled in their voices - please milao them as soon as possible!!

@Precap: It was really mixed with emotions. Agreed with you that frustration was etched on his face because every failed attempt to reach her was draining all his energy away...and her face, it was really worth looking at. And the way she could see him standing on top of the hill, illuminated by the moonlight...to her it was possibly the happiest moment of her life that her hero was here!
But yes, something tells me the goons might just come around and cover her face so that she cannot scream. Though he'll find her for sure, it just makes me wonder how far they'll have to go before he realises she's there...

@Reunion: It'll be really worth watching, the way they hug each other and possibly him scanning her face and just taking in the face that she's there...and he can finally accept her as his wife:D
vita93 thumbnail

This scene was so touching, his face when he realised that he instinctively wanted to stop her tears, and her smile...too cute:D