Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Anu and vita ..i can understand shelter scene is just too ahem hot to forget.☺️..even i love it a lot at least have seen it more than 30 times πŸ˜†i won't mind if we have one more scene like that πŸ˜‰
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ anu thanks fr the wonderful snaps I am happily using the first oneπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ameres

H.O.T! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

ahem haye main to gaye ...Day Dreaming thanks Anu this will be the new wall paper on my lappyEdited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vita- 
@Shelter- I know whenever they are alone and together kuch na kuch to hoga! Ohhh mujhe anticipation se kuch horaha hai. πŸ˜†

@Post- err dont hope much its going to be a saddy one. :P

Mimi- No thanks yaar the credit goes to the up loader. Check the picture gallery many more posted there. πŸ˜‰
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Post - Sad one bhi chalege but maan ki tassali ke liye...these two are still very much alive and together in the post right? I can totally take them getting injured and stuff but please not them getting separated!πŸ˜’
Ameres thumbnail
Lol yes yes they are very much alive. πŸ˜†
Its not an us just an analysis or rather random rambling from a crazy-over-analysis-ka-shoq-rakhne-wala fan. πŸ€£
Ameres thumbnail
Oh darn! Jaldi jaldi mein i forgot to add my usual note to readers. πŸ€£
Ameres thumbnail

I just LOVE  this scene. The way they are looking at each other...Beautiful. πŸ˜
Ameres thumbnail

Abhay aur unke 'kharate'!! πŸ€£
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Post - Yay they're alive!🀣 I just posted a reply!:D It was so well written it forced me write something in response - agreed with you on all points!

@Pic 1 - Haye! I was blushing when he carried her through, the way she was lost in his eyes and his direct stare with his stern face...😍

@Pic 2 - πŸ€£ His snoring was so weird! Itni ajeeb awaz thi...and Phulwa standing outside with her hands over her ears...too funnyπŸ˜† Ekdam patnijee ki tarah, checking on him to see agar khana kha ker bechana sone gayi ya nahin...so caring!!😍 She should really have more of these dedicated patnijee moments in the futureπŸ‘πŸΌ