[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
^^Agree with the both of you! He has already started to realise the wrongness of his actions, and after he manages to save her he'll probably try to make up for it however he can. Yet even if Phulwa manages to forgive him for his mistake, it'll take her a long time to fall in love with him. As much as she needs him now, love is still a great leap away for her. Even more so with the person who broke her resolve and brought to her current state.

Flashbacks are such a confusing thing. For Abhay, it would bring him forward in their story but for Phulwa, it would actually bring her back as she remembers the humiliation she had to suffer at his hands. What a situation na...๐Ÿ˜†

Khair I really want to see her play hard-to-get, he has to understand how hard he has to work if he wants her back, she's not just any ordinary girl. Playing with her feelings was the worst mistake he could have committed and she'll have to punish him for it๐Ÿ˜‰ Nice Abhayjee, let's see how deep your resolve to have her can go - if she's really what you want, our strong girl isn't just going to give in like that!๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by vita93

^^Agree with the both of you! He has already started to realise the wrongness of his actions, and after he manages to save her he'll probably try to make up for it however he can. Yet even if Phulwa manages to forgive him for his mistake, it'll take her a long time to fall in love with him. As much as she needs him now, love is still a great leap away for her. Even more so with the person who broke her resolve and brought to her current state.

Flashbacks are such a confusing thing. For Abhay, it would bring him forward in their story but for Phulwa, it would actually bring her back as she remembers the humiliation she had to suffer at his hands. What a situation na...๐Ÿ˜†

Khair I really want to see her play hard-to-get, he has to understand how hard he has to work if he wants her back, she's not just any ordinary girl. Playing with her feelings was the worst mistake he could have committed and she'll have to punish him for it๐Ÿ˜‰ Nice Abhayjee, let's see how deep your resolve to have her can go - if she's really what you want, our strong girl isn't just going to give in like that!๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold1: My view on the love part is a little different, because to me, the love is already there! Phulwa loves Abhay, yes, she fell in love with him as Shatru, but at the end of the day he is the same person. Like Gauri said, she loved him will her whole heart, and that kind of love doesn't just go away! For me, the biggest obstacle in their relationship isn't whether she will be able to love him, it's whether she'll be able to trust him again! Love and trust goes hand in hand, and while love is hard to forget and get over, trust breaks really easily and is very difficult to get back! Especially in this case, when Abhay literally shattered her in a million pieces, he was the first person she let in her life is such a big way and it exploded all over her face! That is something that is going to be very difficult for her to overcome. The question whether she can trust him again with her heart will continue to haunt both of them!
She will end up forgiving him, they are leading to that, but forgiving isn't forgetting! She can't forget the pain and humiliation she went through, can't forget her breakdown, there are too many memories that will prevent her from moving forward with him.
Honestly, there is NO way Abhay can make up for all the pain he caused her, that's impossible, but from now on he needs to show her at every step of the way that he is guilty, that he regrets what he did, and that given a second chance he will do whatever he can to ease her hurt! That's the only way, true repentance that will start chipping off the wall Phulwa has created around her heart! It was hard enough for him getting through it the first time, and it's going to be ten times harder the second time around!
And the fact that she loves him will give us some moments of weaknesses from her side, where she will just succumb to him. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be loving someone you want to hate more than anything in the world, but your heart doesn't let you...and then seeing that person everyday, seeing them fall in love with you, how do you deal with that? She knows about the control he has over her heart and even though she hates it, its still there, and Abhay needs to use that to gain her trust again!

@Bold2: This tug of war between the flashbacks and the effect they have on the both of them is going to cause some delicious friction between them! We need this back and forth relationship before they start moving in the same direction!
@Love - Totally understand where you're coming from. In a way, she's more rediscovering her love that she repressed within herself underneath her hate. It's been super easy to hate him with her heart when he kept hating her but now that he's starting to fall in love with her...in a way, I thought she's a pretty lucky girl to have gotten married to the man she fell in love with. In strange circumstances true, but hey, if he's gonna fall in love with her, she can't but reciprocate.

@Friction - Romantic tension is one of the main reasons I'm tied so tightly to this show, and of course two being such a hatke couple...๐Ÿ˜†
@ allbut1 loved all your posts๐Ÿ˜Š agree with u Phulwa is in love with him bt what will b difficult is ableto trust him again๐Ÿ˜ญ..bt I am sure Abhay will work super hard fr it..he truly deservs her poor guy๐Ÿ˜Š
Maham- Wow again. You explained her inner turmoil beautifully. Agree with everything you said. 
Love is there but Abhay will need to work hard to get those feelings out and win her trust again. 

PS. When are you writing that os/ff. Eagerly waiting to read something from you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

H.O.T! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Abhay and his smile. ๐Ÿ˜

Missing it. :(
Oh Abhay!! ๐Ÿฅบ

Ok heroes so should not be allowed cry. Maybe its just me but whenever i see my fav hero cry i feel like crying and i dont like it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And aaj tu Abhay ke aanso aur uske dukhi dialogues. :(( :((
@Photo 1: Damn it I can't take it!! It's too hotttโ˜บ๏ธ Already melting watching him on-screen if I was Phulwa I'd have had a heart attack:/
@Photo 2: It's too adorable!!:D Phulwa makes him smile so much, it's one of the reasons I enjoy seeing them together. Being away from her hurts him so much, it's like he's forgotten how to smile:((

@Comment: Ohhh you've seen today's epi already?? Darns it, really not looking forward to it now then...his crying face is 10 times worse than his scary face:( I hope he gets to her soon, I think for now he needs her so much more than she needs him...
Originally posted by vita93

@Photo 1: Damn it I can't take it!! It's too hotttโ˜บ๏ธ Already melting watching him on-screen if I was Phulwa I'd have had a heart attack:/
@Photo 2: It's too adorable!!:D Phulwa makes him smile so much, it's one of the reasons I enjoy seeing them together. Being away from her hurts him so much, it's like he's forgotten how to smile:((

@Comment: Ohhh you've seen today's epi already?? Darns it, really not looking forward to it now then...his crying face is 10 times worse than his scary face:( I hope he gets to her soon, I think for now he needs her so much more than she needs him...

Phot 1&2- AGREE!! ๐Ÿ˜†

@Epi- yeah i have...sigh the first few minutes were really depressing. 

@bold- True. I guess both need each other's emotional support badly right now. 
I really dont know how will they react when they meet cause...its like both are overwhelmed with emotions right now after having encountered such horrible events...Its difficult to put in words even. feeling extremely bad for them.