Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 85

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

@Post- LOL! Tumhein IF-Rockerz yahin bana dein gey thats for sure. πŸ˜†

That's too kind of you!😳 I'm just happy that you liked itπŸ€—

@Drama- True somewhere during all that acting he didnt realize when acting became reality. But now its showing. ;)
His confusion was probably one of the best progressions in their track, otherwise it wouldn't make sense if they kept having romantic AP scenes but him always rebuffing her in the end with the dacoit-police talk
 I like the way CVs bring in the scenes, how he remembers her at such perfect timing...
Speaking of old scenes, I just watched the whole of the wrong hand one! Now I get it haha oh dear if Phulwa ties his patti again, this scene will definitely pop up, and they could have a great laugh over it:)

@Shalter scene- Uff! Uske bare mein jitna kaho kaam hai. :P 
I don't even try to write about it, or else there'll be pages and pages of posts over the same 6minπŸ˜†

@Kids- ROFL!!! Perfectoz! I want to see it!! :D
I can so imagine their faces right now. hahaha. We need such cutesy funny scenes. ;P
IKR! Haha these two...

@Shalter- yes dhabba more preferred that too in the middle of the akele jungle so nobody can disturb them. ahem. :P
Yesh! Far faaar away from civilisation! And all of Abhay's phones (red blackberry, white blackberry, black touch screen etc etc) can die together there!:D And Phulwa doesn't even have her phone! -sly grin-

Waise i was just watching the awards and Shahid Kapoor in them wore the police uniform and though i find him extremely cute somehow he didnt look as good in the uniform as Abhay does.
Dont know what it is but Abhay just makes even the uniform look hot. He is the first guy that i have found looking so fitting in the police uniform.  πŸ˜
Aww I missed the first part of the show but I'll definitely go watch my choc boy in the uniformXD
But yes, I absolutely agree with you on the part that he's the first person who actually looks good in the uniform! And the amount of automatic bossness it gives him...😍
Yeah here i go again on my Abhay gun gan. πŸ˜†
Go on, go on! The more to read the merrier!:D It's quite hard to stop gushing over Abhay once you start...wonder how Phulwa manages to totally ignore all of itπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail

Vitaaa! Yeh tune kya kiya?! πŸ˜†

Really man after reading your OS i'm already imagining their ahem suhagraat happening. 
Seriously the setting provided everything that was needed and the end was perfect for such situation...i mean in shows they show it like that na. I could see it happening in show... their fingers entwined..😍

@Suhaagraat - LOLLL I don't think I really did mention what they planned on doing after this scene (absolutely ignored the fact that there were currently hoards of people for HIS birthday party downstairs)...Haha jkjk! Obviously if there's like so much physical interaction+they are kinda bound together (I spent a long time wondering how she'd take over the scene and I remembered the silly aatak jana scenes and I was like hey! A romantic scene without stuff gettin entangled?? No way!) so...😍

I guess I tried to balance between the cute and romantic factors so all the random stuff happenings. But yeah, I've always thought that their hands played an important part of their relationship, how she tied the bandage around it, and especially how he held hers through the night. And cut it twice for her:/ So yea! The fingers part! I liked it too:D

Once again, I'm really happy that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it😊
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Old scenes- Yes its really good the way they insert the FBs at the right time. Really gives the whole scene a new meaning. 
Lol yeah if she gets a chance to dress his wound again i hope they use that FB and they could laugh over it. It would be cute! :D

@Phones- LOL! Seriously how many can a guy carry? :P
I hope they wander off to no network area. Problem hi khatam. πŸ˜†

@Abhay- Seriously hats off to Phulwa for her patience warna aise pati jee hoon tu koi apne aap ko kaise roke? β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
I'm glad he is going to find her in the police uniform. The scene just got hotter. :P

Ohh maybe later when they are in some shelter he will take off his shirt since its gotten all dirty (or wet if it rains lol) and we will get a chance to see him in vest again. And with Phulwa conscious this time so maybe we will finally get to see the extended shelter scene...ahem. β˜ΊοΈ

@SR- Yeah its party going on but ignoring that fact the rest of the scene provided the perfect chance for a SR scene lol. But even if they end it here it would be more than perfect. :)) 

The balance was perfect. Beautifully described each and every emotion. πŸ‘
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
@Abhay - Maybe because she actually has him, she doesn't need to dream about him all the time?πŸ˜† Hum to bechara only see them 5 times a week, she gets to admire him every single day! 

@Police uni - Hohoho! When he swaggered into the forest I was quite taken aback by his epic entrance - what an entry yaar!πŸ‘πŸ‘
@Vest - Yesss!! I want to see that again...😍 If shelter scene part 2 comes itni jaldi I'll have great hopes for the futureπŸ˜†
@SR - I wonder how they'll actually plan to show it...I mean if without any such intentions we can end up with such a shelter scene, the actual thing would be too hot to handle☺️

Khair, for now I'm just looking forward to the precap to see how they end up reuniting:D
Ameres thumbnail
Lol true she has Abhay all to herself so she doesnt need to act all desperate and phan-girl crazy. πŸ˜†
And his entry...just watched it again. Sigh...Loved it! πŸ˜

Yeah yaar i hope the precap is worth the wait. I'm really getting pissed off right now ek tu they make us wait so much ok fine the story is going that way justified, but the absence of promo or any other news makes the wait a whole lot more painful! Esp when you have nothing better to do than such things can create havoc in your mind. πŸ˜³
Ok, I just had to let it out. Thank you for being so patient with me and now i will shut up. πŸ˜†
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lets Hope AP Will Meet Tomrrow Or Tuesday. Poor Nani She Died. ): When Will Thakur Pay For His Sins??
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Lol true she has Abhay all to herself so she doesn't need to act all desperate and phan-girl crazy. πŸ˜†

And his entry...just watched it again. Sigh...Loved it! πŸ˜

Yeah yaar i hope the precap is worth the wait. I'm really getting pissed off right now ek tu they make us wait so much ok fine the story is going that way justified, but the absence of promo or any other news makes the wait a whole lot more painful! Esp when you have nothing better to do than such things can create havoc in your mind. πŸ˜³
Ok, I just had to let it out. Thank you for being so patient with me and now i will shut up. πŸ˜†

LOL, now that she has him and she knows that he isn't going over, she can take all the time in the world in admiring him and at the end of the day he'll still be hers! Gahh, she is so freaking lucky!

@Promo: I can totally understand the frustration at the lack of a promo! We just had a ME last month, and I know that all the shows on the channel will get their chance at the ME before it comes back to Phulwa again, so I am ok with waiting for that! But what I am not ok with is the fact that the last promo we got was also a month ago...the terrace scene one! And we've had TWO extremely huge events after that, the fire incident and  now the kidnapping, and not one single promo! How do they expect the TRPs when they like to pretend that the show doesn't even exist! I see a new promo come out for SSK and BV and Parichay every week, but for Phulwa, absolutely nothing! Most of the time, channels take extra effort to promote shows whose TRP they would like to increase, but Colors is just being ridiculously stupid!
Seriously, we're at the point where even a 20-30s promo is going to drive us completely insane! The CVs know about the insane love we have for PhAb and they need to start promoting that, STAT!

Also, if the PhAb reunion does not happen by Tuesday, I will throw something! It's already been more than a week without any PhAb scenes, and I can't take much of this any longer!

And there isn't any time better that the reunion sequence where they can use the flashbacks to their best advantage! Abhay continuing to save her is symbolic because that is exactly what Shatru said he came to do, protect Phulwa! I see that at least that aspect of their relationship hasn't changed! Even though he was acting as Shatru, there was a part of him that cared about the safety and well being of Phulwa but he repressed it, but now that she is his wife and there is nothing stopping the feelings from coming to the surface, his purpose of life seems to be protecting her! Which is exactly what we all want to watch!

Oh and I just remembers, in the Serial Jaisa Koi Nahin segment when they released the news about Phulwa's kidnapping, Sargun said in that interview that the first time Abhay saved her (from the fire) was most probably out of humanity, but if he saves her this time from the kidnapping, then this would have been for love! *cue fangirling* πŸ˜‰
Edited by Allbut1 - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
And best of all for her, she's the only thing on her mind these days! Even if she isn't thinking about him, he's still thinking about her! Sigh, kaisa love story yaar!😍

@Promo - I've really no idea what happened to the promos. And as Maham said, we've had both the fire and kidnapping scenes both of which were pretty serious events. If they could advertise the Gauri's acid-throwing event, why not these?? Seriously, I realised the day they changed the channel layout there's been absolutely no Phulwa on the screens!

@Reunion - Very true! His behaviour has been reminiscent of Shatru, but unlike then, now he's actually not acting! His flashbacks would probably fuel his feelings forward because although he hasn't shared many good moments with Phulwa as Abhay, she left him a good load of memories as Shatru:) And that's where he'll realise the depth of her care and love for him - forcing him to reciprocate... 

@Segment - Yup she did say so!πŸ˜ƒ And it's pretty obvious that's what's happening in our current track right?πŸ˜‰
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: vita93

@Reunion - Very true! His behaviour has been reminiscent of Shatru, but unlike then, now he's actually not acting! His flashbacks would probably fuel his feelings forward because although he hasn't shared many good moments with Phulwa as Abhay, she left him a good load of memories as Shatru:) And that's where he'll realise the depth of her care and love for him - forcing him to reciprocate... 

@Segment - Yup she did say so!πŸ˜ƒ And it's pretty obvious that's what's happening in our current track right?πŸ˜‰

@Bold: Exactly! This is why flashbacks and inner monologues are so important for him to move forward! He needs to realize what he really meant to her, how much she loved and trusted him, and how he shattered all of it in one go! One thing I absolutely LOVED about your birthday OS was how you highlighted that fact! He needs to regret his actions and realize what he had lost on that day! He was so blinded by his "duty" and thirst to do the "right" thing that he destroyed the one person who truly loved him! Those old memories of the moments he spent with her as Shatru should have a new meaning, because this time he'll be remembering them with an open mind and heart! He is no longer blinded by his hatred, or under the pretense of acting, so now, looking back he will realize just what she meant to him! The feelings that he has been repressing all this time, will come bubbling to the surface, and once that dam is broken, there is nothing he can do about his feelings!
He has already lost himself to her, she is starting to become his whole world and she doesn't even realize it! He is going to fall for her so hard, and she is going to be hell bent on keeping her distance! Yes, she loves him, but she hasn't forgotten anything, her broken heart, trust, it all comes back to haunt her! I mean who can forget something like that, especially if the reminder of your heartbreak is constantly in front of you!
So this is the phase of their relationship I am looking forward to the most! Him falling for her and her being unable to let go! To see him win back her love and trust once again will truly be something to watch. And we all know Abhay will be able to do it, because once he sets his mind on something, he will do anything and everything to accomplish that! He is the one who broke her, and he is the ONLY one who can heal her again, and he will do it...in the process giving us some of the cutest scenes ever!
I just hope Phulwa doesn't give in too easily because Abhay needs to seriously fight for her, her heart, her trust and his place in her life!

@Current track: Yup that's exactly what's happening! Abhay has become possessed by his love for her, so much so that nothing else makes sense to him. The only thing he wants is to make sure she is safe! If that kind of passion isn't love then I don't know what is!
Ameres thumbnail
Maham-
@Promo- Exactly! How do they expect its TRPs to increase when they pretend it doesnt even exist? 
And like Vita said ever since they went under that small revamp thing Phulwa is being completely ignored. Urgh! Dont know whats wrong with the stupid Color! :@

@FBs- Wow! You said it! 
 He is the one who broke her, and he is the ONLY one who can heal her again, and he will do it...
Beautifully put. Yes thats very true and this is how we all wish to see the future track to proceed. :)

Same here, dont want Phulwa to so easily forgive him. Play hard to get for sometime, let him repent some more and win her back. So we may also get to watch some fab AP moments isi bahane. :P