Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 84

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Wow Maham! That was quite a post. πŸ˜†
But i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. πŸ‘πŸΌ

And now I'm gonna enjoy more replying to it. Lol. But since its so long so i will reply in separate parts ab pages bhi tu increase karne hai na. :P 
And otherwise the get will get to heavy. 

So first reply coming up! :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Allbut1

Oh wow, you guys are on a roll! 6 pages in just 12 hours, very impressive! So much to discuss though, so this is going to be a long one!
Hahaha! This is what happens two farigh AP phan-girls come together. πŸ˜†

@Old scenes and Shatru: It's really weird that so many of you mentioned their old scenes, because just last night I went back and watched all the scenes from Shatru's entry in the Kabilay to where Phulwa goes to meet him in the forest all dressed up! All the conversations of a repeat of the shelter scene made me want to rewatch all their old moments!
And the first thing I have to say is that Shatru's entry was absolutely hilarious! The way he tried to flirt with Phulwa, his filmy dialogues, corny jokes, facial expressions, they were all absolutely amazing! I can't believe that this was the same guy as our Abhay, I mean they were two completely different people, and Ajay portrayed both with so much honesty that it's mind blowing! 
AGREED! It quite hard to believe that they are the same person like you said. Hats off to Ajay for such amazing acting. 
The way he gained their trust, the way he gained Phulwa's love, I can not believe it was all an act! Even now, knowing what happens, knowing that the whole thing was a sham, I can't help but be awed by the honesty of their old scenes as Phulwa and Shatru! I know Abhay did the whole drama to trap and capture her, but I honestly believe that somewhere along the way he did fall for her! He might have denied it, stuffed it deep inside him where no one could touch it, but it's not possible to be in all the situations they were in, to come so close to each other, to see a girl give her everything to you, and not love her! Yes, he loved Aarti at that time and was completely blinded by his mission, but some real feelings were there! Feelings that first came to the surface on the terrace in the rain when he picked her up! The fact that they flashed back to the scenes where he was Shatru shows that they haven't forgotten any of those moments! It's still inside of them, a part of them that they can't deny any more! And it became even more apparent to Abhay when Phulwa was in the hospital, when he singularly had flashbacks of all the times she had helped him, cared for his well being, because Phulwa could never see him in pain! Even in the beginning when she didn't like him as Shatru, his pain had a great affect on her, and that is one thing that hasn't changed! She still can't see him suffer, and so that's why I am hoping that she notices his cut hand when they finally meet and hopefully we get to see a cute scene come out of it! 
@Bold- YES! YES! YES!! Thats exactly what I said when a lil time before when they were some doubts on how come Abhay is suddenly changing. And thats what I said its not sudden it had been happening for a long time its just now that those feelings are coming to the surface. It was just that he was so blinded by his mission that he refused to acknowledge his own feelings. But those major events like terrace and the fire one forced open his heart and pushed the feelings out that he has started to slowly realize them. Thats why this change in his attitude. 
And then me and Vita had a long discussion about it too that how he must have felt it during the Shatru days. 
So the point being yes you are very right and I whole heatedly agree with you. 

@Shelter scene: God I absolutely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that scene! First the whole taking the bullet out of his arm scene, and the line when she asks him if he trusts her and he replies baghwan se bhi zayada...epic! Then the hug of course, it was like a waterfall of emotions on both of them! And then when we thought it couldn't get any better there was the hot, hot bed scene! I swear the Thakur's reaction to that was absolute GOLD 🀣
But yeah after that, the intense eye locks, BG music, her hair getting stuck on his necklace, so much awesomeness in one scene! 
True the hug was more of an emotional embrace rather than a sweet romantic hug. Ohhh I so need that. Cant believe we have had only one hug so far. We need AP HUG!!
UFFF!! Only the mention of that shelter scene makes me go pink and start giggling. πŸ˜†
Sachi the best romantic scene of AP so far. Full of passion and a mix of other emotions. Hot! ☺️ 
However, the thing that really struck out of to me as I watched the episode again, was the scene the next morning when Phulwa is extremely confused about her feelings, and she sees the lady and her husband having a cute argument, and she gets such a nice smile on her face! And then when she comes over and gives Phulwa the small talk about what it means to be married and in love, and how much happiness it gives them, seriously those dialogues were absolutely perfect for the situation Abhay and Phulwa are in today! It's like the CVs knew at that time that PhAb would be where they are today, because as I heard them say it, it was like she was talking about the PhAb relationship! And right after that she just goes and points out that Phulwa is in love as well, cause she can see in her eyes and in Shatru's eyes as well! Previously, I would have overlooked this scene, not paid attention to the dialogues but ever since I have started dissecting this PhAb relationship and connecting it to their previous scenes I have started looking at everything more carefully and in all my rewatch this really stood out to me!
I never paid any attention to it but now you have mentioned to it, it makes complete sense. Yes it seems like it was a hint for their future. I hope she remembers those times and smiles thinking about it hopefully. As a sign that she is accepting the past and moving on. :)

Now I am desperate for another shelter scene, one that brings those memories back to PhAb and the lady's words back to Phulwa! In fact, I was thinking it would be so amazing if they somehow stumble at the same shelter, and the couple recognizes them but are stunned by all the changes! And when they find out that PhAb are married, the lady can become all like Dr. Love and spread the message of love all around them! 
You stole our words. I guess since this AT started me and Vita had been asking and hoping for the same thing. We just NEED another shelter scene badly! If thats the same shelter then even better! It would be completing the circle, coming back to where it all started from in a way and that will make them realize how far they have become. Yes that shelter lady will do that work of making them realize what they have now is nothing but love. Very helpful in pushing their story forward! ;D
Haaaye! I'm already smiling thinking about it. Please CVs yeh dekho! 
Even ifs not the same shelter tab bhi chale ga I just want no need to see another shelter scene sooon! :/

Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Allbut1

@Nightmares: I am obsessed with that idea as well, because I feel that after everything Phulwa has been through in the past couple days, nightmares are a must! She is strong, but there is only enough a person can take, and she has suffered both emotionally and physically! They need to take an episode or two to deal with that and not immediately have her go back to being completely okay the next day! We desperately need some Abhay comforting Phulwa scenes! Not only will we get to see some marvelous expressions, but some deep inner monologues will happen and we'll get even more insight to Abhay's feeling! 

Exactly! We badly need such scenes. Seriously I wish CVs would come here and read the brilliant ideas members here post. Like you said not only this will bring them closer but also give Phulwa and us viewers an insight into his feelings and deepen their bond. 

Plus seeing Phulwa so vulnerable will kill Abhay! Because now he really, really can't see her in any sort of pain, and I feel like there is still a lot of guilt he has to face and overcome! He needs to realize the extent of how much he broke and destroyed her! I swear it's impossible for me to see the scene where his reality comes out and he arrested Phulwa, so many tears and heartbreak it's ridiculous! In fact I was reading an article about the shooting of that scene and they had an interview with Ajay: Everyone on the sets shed real tears while shooting a scene wherein he had to arrest Phulwa. "I was felling guilty to even shoot for that scene but that's my job, so I had to do it. You won't believe that my mother called me up and said that I wasn't doing the right thing by arresting Phulwa", ends Ajay.
So yeah there is still a lot of redemption left for Abhay, and I know it won't be complete till the Thakur's truth comes out, but I am really glad that the CVs aren't just pushing it all under the rug! They're making Abhay come to terms with his feelings by realizing that he was wrong...that he had hurt her and that he was her mujrim. Only with this sense coming to him will these two be able to move forward! Phulwa gave him her trust as Shatru, something she never does, and he broke it in the worst way possible, and he's going to have the hardest time gaining it back as Abhay!
True, Abhay needs to repent some more before he can be forgiven. The day the Thakurs truth comes out he will be devastated and would need Phulwas support but after that they need to show Abhay apologizing to her for all his wrong acts. He is realizing his mistakes and in a way making up for them but he needs to fully accept them and go apologize to her. The betrayal as Shatru broke Phulwa and Abhay needs to repent and  make up for it. 
And winning back trust is something else we would love to see. 
Earlier in their marriage me and Vita had mused that how when the truth comes out Phulwa should leave him and then Abhay should go back to manaofy her. And Phulwa should give him a hard time. Only then he will fully realize his love for her and she too for him. 
Though the chances of that happening seem less with all that dadi talk about forgiving Abhay etc. 
But i really wish they show as some members mentioned before that she goes back to kabila and Abhay comes back there to win her back. Hoping! 

Ameres thumbnail
@V-day Exactly we just need some reason for celebration. Some thing that would bring them closer and we get to see FAB PhAb scenes. :D 

Comm.uncle throwing party would be like perfect! In case it doesnt happen Jiten giving Abhay idea to go buy some flowers for Phulwa and treat her to nice dinner would be just right too. I just want to see some sweet AP moments. 

@Jealous- Oh yeah!! :D 
Great idea. We already have glimpse of Abhays possessive side the 'meri biwi' part was like a trailer of it. So we know how much he cares for her and possibly see more of that possessive side in future. 
And yes he looks terribly hot when he is being the dominant pati all aggressive and attitude. β˜ΊοΈ
But they need to show that side of Phulwa too. And what better way then to get her jealous. :P
Waise women generally tend to get J more lol so it will fit the situation. And she coming and telling 'Hum unki patni' would be like icing on the cake! :D
They need to say that often, sounds so good to hear it. And just shows that they are finally accepting their relation. 
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oooh the two of you are so wonderful!! I've been out the whole so just reading your posts - will get around to replying to both soon enough:D

Ohoh and I'm currently working on my birthday scene - and tossed and turned in bed for 3hours before I got some sleep...You guys better enjoy it!πŸ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Phan-girling: Haha, ekele mein you get bored very easily but saat saat each otherki excitement keeps pumping the phanliness alive!πŸ˜† Wondering how many posts we'll be able to get through if we keep it up??

@Old scenes and Shatru: Agreed with the both of you! Even his appearance is so different, you'd be thinking that it's a pair of twins in actionπŸ˜† His hair, poshak, expressions - even the pitch of his voice is different!:D And even now, he's changing his character in various shades, from the previously angry cop to the caring patijee:) Super talented yaar!

@Drama - I still recall the many posts Anu and I had written talking about how Abhay can't really forget the whole Shatru act he put on😊 True true, it'd be too hard to believe out of the blue he decided to start at her on the terrace whole night through. Even during the drive, when he brought his hand up to wipe away her tear, it's something Shatru would've instinctively done for Phulwa, not the angry Abhay we saw.
Somewhere along the way, acting mixed in with reality and he can't stop himself from doing what he has always felt was right. It's nice to see that he had never forgotten his times spent with her, and I'm pretty sure these moments will convince to show her the care and concern she had show a complete stranger.

@Shelter scene: Haye, we're back here again!πŸ˜† As long as we're discussing AP, the scene's bound to pop up! Oooh I loved the prelude too! And just a curious thought, as much as he was acting in front of her as Shatru, when somebody's taking a bullet out of your arm, the pain felt was obviously very real. And the hug he gave her...obviously not love but still, he was holding onto her for support. And it was really sweet:)
Aiyee the scene itself was so...πŸ˜† Haven't been able to watch it once without having to stop in between to stop giggling😍
The hair in his necklace portion...I always replay the adorable pout he gives her when his necklace is being pulled by her hair😳 And the way she shies away when he brings his hand to untangle the hair...it's almost like he was playing it with for a while just to tease...sigh...

@Woman next day - Oooh it's always been a favourite part of the episode for me...the way she literally takes a step back and her hands unfold when the lady says "Pyaar!".
When she's arguing with herself in the mirror later on, she tries to convince herself that her hissa of pyaar for her life had been used up the day her family and masterjee died...poor bechari, she forced herself not to fall in love to finish her own mission...Somehow, I think that's what she's been trying to convince herself to continue since she entered into the haveli, but Abhay's care and concern would probably change her opinion soon...😊

@Another shelter scene - Lul I wrote the birthday post as a sort of continuation from their interrupted session in the shelter, because I really think they need to start off from where they left😊 Yes yes we were talking about same shelter and same lady! 
Ohoh just a random thought, so I'm guessing since the lady was pregnant then she probably has had her kid by now. So what if for some reason to has to go somewhere someday, leaving the kid in their charge and Phulwa has to explain to Abhay how you've to handle a baby. And the lady's so impressed by them, she remarks "Tum dono to aab ma-bap bhi ho sakte ho!" and they look back her with horrified and awkward expressionsπŸ˜†
But still, any shelter would do! Hotel motel jungle - any setting hoga! I'd preferably go for a dhabba with shabbier facilities so that they don't get distracted by anything else but khair, jaisa bhi ho...πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
@Post- LOL! Tumhein IF-Rockerz yahin bana dein gey thats for sure. πŸ˜†

@Drama- True somewhere during all that acting he didnt realize when acting became reality. But now its showing. ;)

@Shalter scene- Uff! Uske bare mein jitna kaho kaam hai. :P 

@Kids- ROFL!!! Perfectoz! I want to see it!! :D
I can so imagine their faces right now. hahaha. We need such cutesy funny scenes. ;P

@Shalter- yes dhabba more preferred that too in the middle of the akele jungle so nobody can disturb them. ahem. :P

Waise i was just watching the awards and Shahid Kapoor in them wore the police uniform and though i find him extremely cute somehow he didnt look as good in the uniform as Abhay does.
Dont know what it is but Abhay just makes even the uniform look hot. He is the first guy that i have found looking so fitting in the police uniform.  πŸ˜
Yeah here i go again on my Abhay gun gan. πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Vitaaa! Yeh tune kya kiya?! πŸ˜†

Really man after reading your OS i'm already imagining their ahem suhagraat happening. 
Seriously the setting provided everything that was needed and the end was perfect for such situation...i mean in shows they show it like that na. I could see it happening in show... their fingers entwined..😍
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Tell me about it. They are being so unfair with it. Like sutaylon wala salok hai. πŸ˜³
Really woh silly drama ke so many maha epis and our pyara sa drama is being ignored!! Sorry to its fan but i'm highly miffed at them. :/ 
Mein tu soch rahi thi we should spam Colors FB wall and twitter. Maybe seeing that they will realize ke this show does have fans who want to watch promos and maha epis. 

exactly humary show k saath bahut nainsaafi ho rahe hay😳a maha episode for a small misunderstanding between sisters but not a single promo for all ths action going in Phulwa ..how unfair of colors ...Stern Smile
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vita93

@Sidra - @Drunk acting: He really was a fantastic actor! Pretending to be helpelssly in love with her, and the drunk scene was just woah! Total Devdas type.
LOL yes if he ends up dancing to Ek Haseena Thi when he's truly drunk than I must say hats off yaar, he should've become an actorπŸ˜†

haha exactly πŸ˜†
@Eyelocks - Sigh...😍 Phulwa's usually the one looking all over the place and Abhay's just staring straight into her eyes...he totally can't resist it! Hope their eyelocks lead much further in the future...πŸ˜‰

eyes are gateways to heart ..theseeye  locks will lead to their heart locks some day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†and Phulwa looking all over the place ..i can understand yaar ..she is a strong girl if we would be there and Abhay looking like that into our eyes heart attack paka πŸ˜†haye the way he look into her eyes Day Dreamingoutside my heart beat  gets fast wonder what will be poor Phulwa's condition lolπŸ˜†

Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago