Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@kikyo ...i have heard this song haha but it just slipped out of my mind but i have heard it acha jee ..i am your song guru you cannot beat me...haye.. PhAb... Tujhe na dekhon to chain  ๐Ÿ˜
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely scenes vita both the doctor wala and the police station wala๐Ÿ˜Š..and while wr were discussing abt the festivals how could we forgt valentine's day??? Its round the cornr๐Ÿ˜ƒI mean their first date that u guys were planning should b on that day๐Ÿ˜‰...nw I want to read some lovey dovey posts on th valetine date๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Gt to work girls๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

@kikyo ...i have heard this song haha but it just slipped out of my mind but i have heard it acha jee ..i am your song guru you cannot beat me...haye.. PhAb... Tujhe na dekhon to chain  ๐Ÿ˜

acha jee ap nay kaha hum nay maan liya ๐Ÿ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

Lovely scenes vita both the doctor wala and the police station wala๐Ÿ˜Š..and while wr were discussing abt the festivals how could we forgt valentine's day??? Its round the cornr๐Ÿ˜ƒI mean their first date that u guys were planning should b on that day๐Ÿ˜‰...nw I want to read some lovey dovey posts on th valetine date๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Gt to work girls๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG! Thank you so much for reminding me! I had totally forgotten about it. Yay!! V-day around the corner that means koi tu romantic scene aye ga!!
Oh im already thinking something! Abhay explaining Phulwa about it! Eeeks! Unless she somehow already knows about it. Waise i hope not would love to see him doing the explaining lol. 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@valentine day ...will PhAb be celebrating it ?...hopefully  commissioner uncle will give some valentine party or Abhay's collegues will force sir jee to give some gift to their bhabi jee Phulwa๐Ÿ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Hahaha yes he is. Her eyes are really beautiful and he always seems to lose himself in them. ๐Ÿ˜
I especially liked it when she would eyeline it, it brought out the sharpness in them. But currently without eyeliner she gives off a more vulnerable look which I guess seems more appropriate now sigh...

Lol that white thing is her bandage. She was shot on the shoulder so that was the pati wrapped around. ๐Ÿ˜†
Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me! LOL yess she might be hardy but she definitely isn't made out of steel liker her patijee so it's quite normal for her to have the bandage there:)

I know AP wont be meeting before Tuesday. This wait! :/  But i have more reason to look forward to Monday than AP. Actually my parents are out of town and I'm feeling like the home alone kid, not really my elder brother is with me but still its very boring and...kind depressing not to have anyone around. I'm not used to staying alone so...But they are coming back on monday evening so i can hardly wait! :D
Aww I know the feeling too! It was so boring and I got hungry often when my mum went overseas for 2 weeks so it was a bummer:/ It's so nice when they return!:D

True, seems like they have forgotten about them all. 
They totally got him in for a cameo shot when Gauri was jailed but when Phulwa gets burnt he's nowhere to be seen. Seriously CVs, try making this more realistic please??

LOL!!! I would love to see her again. She deserves some credit for her words did gave him that lil push to make her stay in the room and then oh calling him to tell her she is alright etc. ๐Ÿ˜†
Totally! She somehow manages to get the unspoken words between them out into the open without them even needing to open their mouths, which is a pretty good deal for these two๐Ÿ˜† 

Exactly!! Until you see it happen its no fun. :/ 
Sigh...weekends...

True...i hope he does try to amend the relationship because they are family to Phulwa so if he loves her he has got to be friends with family no? 
It's a good thing that rule doesn't apply to her but I'd definitely say it'll be super helpful to him anyways if he gets their support. In any case he wouldn't want to bring her to a situation where she has to choose between him and family, so might as well all shift over to the same side๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Na ane ke yeh halat ke i was just going through my old posts to get some inspiration. And i did find one os i wrote long ago, coincidentally the name of the guy in that show was also Abhay. Lol. 
I think im gonna tweak it abit and make it new. kya time agaya hai! Reproducing my own work. chalo apna hi hai chalta hai. ๐Ÿ˜†
Lol yeah im enjoying...filhal tu talking to you is keeping me busy and happy. :D
LOL IKR. There was this time I totally ran out of things to write so I went back to our old convos to see what we used to talk about previously...sometimes you end up flattering yourself thinking how on earth you managed to come up with such fantastic scenes etc etc๐Ÿ˜† Haha hasn't happened to me much yet but khair, aapni work ho toh no copyright issues either!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Aww that's nice! Yeahh these days I usually look forward to the night where we discuss AP the whole night through๐Ÿ˜

Awwiieee! I'm loving these cute scenes!! You should post them all together in one post. Post them in Future musing or short scene post hm? 
LOL that'll be a long post. Ehh hmm oh yeah I'll have to go hunt for that thread again, and maybe thrown some of em together. They just come as and when, like you're walking around or eating and you drift off and you're like, "oh, that sounds nice" kind of a thing lol.
They are really wonderful ideas keep them safe and when you get time how about extending them and making a post? :D
Well most of what I come up with are usually one-two liner stuff (the bulk of it goes towards scene setting lol coz I totally need context) so I don't really think of extending them, but I won't mind if you want to use whatever you want as an idea for a post. I'm not that great on the writing side so feel free to take anything that appears:)

Yes i hope he does. I really liked that 'tumhara Abhay' wala dialogue. That one was like...๐Ÿ˜
I like the use of the possessive pronouns, he's already got the ball rolling with the "meri biwi" dialogue so he should feel free to throw himself around as her property here and there too๐Ÿ˜†

[/QUOTE]
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kikyo

@valentine day ...will PhAb be celebrating it ?...hopefully  commissioner uncle will give some valentine party or Abhay's collegues will force sir jee to give some gift to their bhabi jee Phulwa๐Ÿ˜†

commissioner uncle ki jai ho..and also Jitender gang..they are playing  cupids among PhAb ...๐Ÿ˜† Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

OMG! Thank you so much for reminding me! I had totally forgotten about it. Yay!! V-day around the corner that means koi tu romantic scene aye ga!!
Oh im already thinking something! Abhay explaining Phulwa about it! Eeeks! Unless she somehow already knows about it. Waise i hope not would love to see him doing the explaining lol. 

@Mimi - YESS! Valentines day HOHO THE PERFECT TIME:D
Flowers, chocolates, full-blown romance...haye!!๐Ÿ˜
@Anu - Oooh ooh how about she does know about it but she still acts like she has absolutely no clue to see what he says๐Ÿ˜† Like he gifts her flowers and chocolates and everything and she's all innocent like "Par aaj to meri janamdin nahin.." and dadi and Gauri and Thakurayn all laughing from the sidelines LOLL
He wants to ask her out on a date but he's hesitating so she ends up putting the words in his mouth haha naughty Phulwa๐Ÿ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vita- this is the scene i was talking about that putting bandage on wrong hand wala. watch it from 8.00 onwards but the real action almost at the end. lol. ;)

vita93 thumbnail
@Sidra - @Drunk acting: He really was a fantastic actor! Pretending to be helpelssly in love with her, and the drunk scene was just woah! Total Devdas type.
LOL yes if he ends up dancing to Ek Haseena Thi when he's truly drunk than I must say hats off yaar, he should've become an actor๐Ÿ˜†

@Eyelocks - Sigh...๐Ÿ˜ Phulwa's usually the one looking all over the place and Abhay's just staring straight into her eyes...he totally can't resist it! Hope their eyelocks lead much further in the future...๐Ÿ˜‰