Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
And yay for soon we would be hitting century!! 

When this thread was started i was highly doubtful that we would come here. But thanks to our endless talks and yes AP without whom this wouldnt have come into existence, we are finally reaching the end of this AT! 

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ameres

And yay for soon we would be hitting century!! 

When this thread was started i was highly doubtful that we would come here. But thanks to our endless talks and yes AP without whom this wouldnt have come into existence, we are finally reaching the end of this AT! 

We were blessed with so many amazing PhAb moments for the past couple of weeks, that this thread was bound to fill up quickly! I am so glad that there are other people just as passionate about them like I am, and that we have a place where we all fangirl without being judged πŸ˜†

And you're right, they're going to reach the hideout first where Abhay will find nani and no Phulwa, if I was in Kul's place at that time I would run like nothing else, cause I can't even imagine the ferocity of Abhay's anger at that point!
But yeah hopefully we get a reunion scene somewhere in a deserted place so it's really just the two of them with all their emotions and relief! I am sure both Sargun and Ajay are going to do serious justice to all the emotions in that scene! So many high hopes for that!
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Century - So true!! I was actually rereading some of the earliest posts made on this thread (I think it started some time just before the party...) and it made me smile looking at all the stuff we wrote. But yess, it's truly a marvel we've come so far in such a short time with our love for AP!!:D

@Thakur - Perhaps Thakur might actually be more pissed off at Kulbushan for messing up his pilan. But still, buaji is definitely going to be really angry with Abhay (I'm guessing either he kills him or throws him into jail) and Thakur's gonna realise Abhay's super serious about keeping Phulwa safe.
As for the hit-list thing, I'm guessing maybe when Phulwa starts to discover more about Devpur hatyakaand Thakur's slowly going to be convinced that he'll need to get rid of both of them together. Maybe that's why they've always shown that Thakur doesn't care about him. Khair, I hope for now he'll keep a low profile to throw any suspicions off himself.

@Kul - LOL all I've gotta say is he's so dead, both literally and figurativelyπŸ˜†

@Reunion - Yessums! Really hoping with y'all on the Monday precap (thoda reham karo, precap bhi chalega) showing some sort of PhAb reunion please?? It's ok, I don't mind if they're still running around on Tuesday, but please please get them together!! It's been nearly a week!:(

This is gonna be one long weekend...
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abhay could very well b on thakur's hitlist bt I ws also wondering if he would force Phulwa to stay away from Abhay saying tht i will gt him killed if u cont to romance him etc etcπŸ˜•
he can force her to distance herself frm Abhay jst in order to keep him alive😭😭
Ok this week was already depressing so I dont want to think in this lines😭
Shw us something Nice this monday
vita93 thumbnail
@Mimi - I've actually thought along similar lines before...
And it seems very possible. Maybe when Phulwa finds out everything and is about to reveal it all to Abhay, Thakur gives her an ultimatum that either she keeps quiet and leaves him or he'll be killed...bechari Phulwa, she'll have to pretend she totally hates him...maybe even throw divorce papers in his face...
And when she's out of the house, Thakur'll try to kill her...
But hopefully Thakurayn finds out about the whole deal and finally be able to speak and tell Abhay the entire truth...

But I'm guessing it probably won't happen until they've settled back into the house properly so I've still got my hopes up for next week!:D
Ameres thumbnail
@Keeping distance- Oh God! I never thought on those lines. But...it seems highly plausible. 
Abhi tu milein hain aur phir alag...No!! :((

But like you guys said its very much possible that Thakur will threaten Phulwa to stay away from him if she wants to see him alive. And that will probably lead Abhay to think that she doesnt really cares about him and...i dont even wanna go there. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
@Divorce- NO!! If that ever happens then...Abhay will seriously break down. I mean...that would be like putting a knife through his heart. (and ours) πŸ˜’

Yes I hope dadi or Thakurian anyone for that matter intervenes in between. I wont be able to handle their separation. πŸ˜”
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

@Keeping distance- Oh God! I never thought on those lines. But...it seems highly plausible. 

Abhi tu milein hain aur phir alag...No!! :((
I'm hoping it doesn't happen anytime soon either! I want their feelings to develop further, form trust and dependence on one another...If it happens I think Abhay'd probably go mad with confusion!!

But like you guys said its very much possible that Thakur will threaten Phulwa to stay away from him if she wants to see him alive. And that will probably lead Abhay to think that she doesnt really cares about him and...i dont even wanna go there. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Which is why I want them to be so close by then that he questions himself over and over if she really wants it instead of taking her words at face value...
@Divorce- NO!! If that ever happens then...Abhay will seriously break down. I mean...that would be like putting a knife through his heart. (and ours) πŸ˜’
I think he'll explode The worst would obviously be if they spent some really intimate moments just the day before, making promises to each other and everything...well actually if they did do things like that, he'd wonder what's behind her actions...

Yes I hope dadi or Thakurian anyone for that matter intervenes in between. I wont be able to handle their separation. πŸ˜”
Khair, I'm guessing as usual Thakurayn would find out about his chaal and pretty sure Abhay'll go to her for advice, so she'll attempt to reveal the truth to him. Especially so if she figures out that Phulwa's life's in khatra again...

Highly doubt CVs can show them separating! The day that happens they're TRPs will plunge below the depths of the sea! πŸ˜’
But I'm guessing Thakur would realise soon enough that he's likely to become her greatest weakness and definitely use that against her. WHICH WOULD BACKFIRE. AGAIN:D
Haha Thakur making pilans = AP getting closer!!
And I'm guessing that'd be the day of the great reveal, so, hoping that doesn't happen for months to come:)

Ameres thumbnail
Yes yaar i hope if this track is to happen it happens quite later not so soon. Right now i balke we need a few weeks of pure PhAb. 
Already one week of depression is enough. Please give us some light AP moments. 

Lol yeah Thakurs failed pilans always end up bringing them closer and i hope the trends continues in the future too. πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Wooohooo!! Finally we hit century!! πŸ₯³

Haha yeah im really happy. :P
Actually mujhe adat hogai hai thanks to previous show forums and ATs. lol. Whenever an AT is finished or opened celebrations time hota hai. πŸ˜†

So hows up for making a new AT? :D 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jdfan

Hello anyone in ..😊

kis ka hay yeh tum to intezaar main hoon naπŸ˜†