Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vita93

I was just wondering about how they might celebrate their birthdays in the future.

For Phulwa's birthday, they could show that Abhay seems to have forgotten it and she's quite miffed over it, so she goes to the kabiley to celebrate with them. She's told to close her eyes and left in a dark room to wait for her cake. Somebody puts down the cake in front of her and whispers into her ears, "Janam din mubarak ho, humari pyaari dakaytrani" and the lights come on as she spins around to find Abhay grinning from ear to ear next to her. 
Everybody celebrates (I'm guessing that his relations with them have cooled down a bit for Phulwa's sake) and they're having loads of fun. Right then, he blindfolds her and takes her hand, leading her away from the party and somewhere else. When she opens her blindfolds, she's at the fair with nobody else around but themselved:D And she spends the rest of the night playing on kiddy rides, him winning her toys and eating yummy food like gol gappa and pani puri! It'd be his way of returning her the childhood she lost so many years ago:)

AWWW!!! That is such a CUTE scenario!! And i Love the thought behind it. 
This ones for you for coming up with such brilliant ideas. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Really she deserves all the happiness and who better than Abhay to make up to her for her lost happiness. Amazing thought. :))

And now for his bday! She finds out about his birthday only the day before and with Comm. Unclejee's help, she sets up a whole shandaar evening dedicated to him, with dancing and eating lots and lots of food! And he'll finally feed her the first piece of cake๐Ÿ˜† Anyways while opening presents, she'll suddenly realise that in the rush to get ready his party, she forgot to buy a present for him!:O She tells that she'll give him whatever he wants and Abhay thinks for a while, telling her he wants half an hour of her time to do whatever he wants. She's a little confused but agrees nonetheless. 
When it's 11.45pm, he grabs her and brings her to their room, where it's pitch black dark. Phulwa insists they go down, and Abhay reminds her she has given him 15min of her time, hence he can do whatever he pleases๐Ÿ˜‰ She just stands there in the dark and he starts romancing her and she can't leave his grasp. (AAHHH *thud*) (I'm totally recalling Anu's scene right now) After a lot of struggling, she finally relaxes and he's about to kiss her when the clock strikes 12 and he let's go of her, simply saying, "Thank you for your time and this wonderful birthday. You are free to leave as I'm no longer the birthday boy." (That is so...meany. ๐Ÿ˜†)
He starts to walk away when Phulwa holds onto his hand and remarks, "Hum aapko jane keliye kab kahan" with a smirk on her face and takes off from where they left๐Ÿ˜‰ (Eeekkksss!! โ˜บ๏ธ)
-giggle-

OMG!! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
What was that! Esp the bold part...I think I...Uff i wont be coming back to my senses if such a scene comes. Just reading it is making my heart run agar agaya tu i will be dead! 
Oh God!! I LOVED it!! Can we have this please please pretty please!! Ohhh i want to watch this so badly...Eeekksss! ๐Ÿ˜

Oh please do us a favor and make a post out of it. Please make an os or anything as you prefer. Because i so badly want to know more!! โ˜บ๏ธ

So I guess you can have very different types of birthdays depending on what your intentions are:D
Hahaha! Hamari intentions se kya hota hai, jinki bday unse pocho what are they feeling upto? ๐Ÿคฃ

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Hello! 

Sorry for disappearing like that last night just alot is going on the family front so got busy with that. 

Moving on, Vita loved the way you described the scene. *thumbs up* (๐Ÿค—)
Sach mein it was one heart touching scene. Still reeling under its affect. ๐Ÿ˜

Well heres my two cents on it. :P

He walked in like in a trance and kept chanting 'meri patni'. At first I thought he was faking it to scare the ward-boy but boy I was wrong! He truly was in a state where reality and dream collided. He actually had lost sense of the real and wasn't even aware of his actions. All his attention and concern was on the fact that his wife's life was in danger, he had to save her.

Agreed! When he mentioned the sentence for the first time, it seemed like he was just threatening the guy in a official police officer manner. It's only when you look at his eyes and his posture/walk, that you subsequently realise he's not really talking to him...And the fact that he kept repeating it non-stop...it was pretty scary seeing him virtually possessed...

Then the way he held the knife my reaction was quite mixed. At first I was a bit shocked then I smiled happily thinking how far they have come. He did not even feel anything for the physical pain was nothing as compared to the emotional one. He did not know his own pain for her pain had taken over him. And he could have really killed that man for the way he was beating him up as if a wounded lion in him had been unleashed. Such pain, anger intensity his eyes held. Thank God Jitender came at the right time. But what was even more heartening the way his eyes filled up with tears as he realized what he was about to do. At that moment I wondered if it crossed his mind for a second that why he was doing this for her? I guess the next dialogue cleared my doubts. The promise he made to save her was heart wrenching yet filling you with strange warmth of knowing that he really cares for her so much.

The way he just took the knife, held it up and grabbed hold till his whole hand was bleeding - it was bordering slightly on the insane if you ask, his anger was too ferocious to behold.
@Bold - It's so strange when you come to realise that he's never been able to keep himself in control whenever her life has been in danger, even during the explosion his face was scrunched with the same determined gaze...

And then she heard his voice calling her out and her lips knew only one name; his.

'Where are you Abhay?' More than where it was a question about when, for she just knew that he would be coming for her. Even as she told nani to hold on as Abhay would be coming it just showed the amount of faith she had in him. Really touched my heart.

Sometimes I wonder if she'll ever find out the amount of pain he feels when she's in trouble. Earlier she was unconscious and now she's not here with him...everybody's a witness to his emotions but her...

But stood out in this scene was their strong bond that defied all distances and kept them connected. This uncanny bond that binds them in ways more than they can understand, it never lets them apart. Even if they are physically apart whenever one needs the other especially when the other is in pain they know when to reach out. The intensity of the bond keeps growing each day. 

Funny, it's when they're physically apart that they feel strongest for one another. It gives them the strength to do things (generally in Abhay's case but applies both ways) beyond their normal capabilities. Yet in each other's presence, they become 2 very normal and ordinary people, just Phulwa and Abhay who enjoy quarelling, laughing and walking in the rain together.
It's this quality of their relationship that's rather inspiring:)

And though this scene was very simple in terms of the fact that they were not together, they were no passion or aggressive confrontations (which I'm always complaining about) yet this scene managed to touch my heart more. For this scene held more emotions than any other, they were more together in this scene than ever before because of that deep emotional connection that they share. Truly it was a moving scene. 

Phew! I just had to let this out. Now feeling better. ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha I know exactly how you feel! And it spurs you to write even more na? Sigh, I want to see more of their bond, how they act and react to one another...:)

vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

u knw there should b a supr like button which i can hit aftr reading all themushy stuff u guys rite๐Ÿ˜›..absolutely loved the bday ideas and since there arnt any festivals round the cornr then they can have their bdays๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰..exactly the way u have written

thanks abt the sbs show will try to look fr it

Thank you!๐Ÿค—
Haha so true! Khair, I hope they do celebrate at least one of their birthdays in this show, I'd really wanna see what sort of planning they have for the special girl/boy!๐Ÿ˜†
Ameres thumbnail

The way he just took the knife, held it up and grabbed hold till his whole hand was bleeding - it was bordering slightly on the insane if you ask, his anger was too ferocious to behold.
@Bold - It's so strange when you come to realise that he's never been able to keep himself in control whenever her life has been in danger, even during the explosion his face was scrunched with the same determined gaze...

True. He really looked possessed. Whenever she is in trouble he seems to lose sense of reality, even himself. Such a strong bond they share, it quite heartening. 

Sometimes I wonder if she'll ever find out the amount of pain he feels when she's in trouble. Earlier she was unconscious and now she's not here with him...everybody's a witness to his emotions but her...

So true!! Like the whole world is aware of their epic love except for them who should be actually knowing it. lol. Funny in a way but also saddening? But soon they will realize it. ;)

Funny, it's when they're physically apart that they feel strongest for one another. It gives them the strength to do things (generally in Abhay's case but applies both ways) beyond their normal capabilities. Yet in each other's presence, they become 2 very normal and ordinary people, just Phulwa and Abhay who enjoy quarelling, laughing and walking in the rain together.
It's this quality of their relationship that's rather inspiring:)

Exactly! When they are together it seems like all the walls are down and they are just two very normal people. I guess its the circumstances that make them and their bond stronger, bringing out the hidden feelings. er..I think i'm losing sense here. Dont know how to put it in words but you know. ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha I know exactly how you feel! And it spurs you to write even more na? Sigh, I want to see more of their bond, how they act and react to one another...:)

True true. They are kind of addictive, makes you wanna go on and on. ๐Ÿ˜†
Same here. Wish to see more such amazing scenes in the future. 

Despite the lack of AP scenes the Thursdays twist and Fridays Abhays scene and AP's bond kind of made it up for it. :)

vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

So True!! The scene had such great impact. When he started walking in that trance i was actually getting scared thinking what he was about to do. And then he held the knife and my face was something like this :O. lol. honestly i didnt know how to react. 
True, the realization hit him in the face. Such a powerful scene. 

From the hospital scene we watched his fear of losing her right in his arms. And now we watch his irrepresible anger at the people who could make his nightmare into a reality. It's a great change from the Abhay who was confused these past few days, no matter how much he ponders over her his main goal never wavers.
You know, it reminded me of the time very early on when he told Aarti that he became a police officer to be Thakur's personal bodyguard. Yet as of late, he's been using his post to Phulwa's greatest benefit, first with the explosion investigation and now trying to find her + beating the life out of those who would harm her. His target seems to have changed, and for the better I must say:)

Sachi yaar! After what happened i believe an entire week should be given to them to make up for that pain and anguish of almost losing each other. 
He's really, really afraid of losing her, if these scenes can serve as evidence. The hospital time was more on the grounds of humanity, agreed, but currently what he's doing...let's just say he'll be overjoyed when he finally sees her.
Yes!! A total week and more if need be! They've gone through so much emotional atyaachar (and so have we!!) so we all deserve a good break now!
And honestly if Abhay doesnt hug her then...then...then i will personally go and bash him up for being such a...you know. They both deserve a big hug(from each other Lol). So go hug her silly! 
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Somehow I won't be surprised if scoops her up on the spot and cradles her like his precious baby...๐Ÿ˜† Yes I want that hug too!!

[/QUOTE]
vita93 thumbnail
@ Birthday - So true! Jab cute bante hain, then they're too adorable! Aur jaab romantic hona parti hain...then haye!๐Ÿ˜
I found the contrast pretty interesting because they're such different yet rather plausible circumstances. 
And thank you so much for liking it! I'm really glad you enjoyed both of them:D And your comments are too flattering!๐Ÿค—
@OS - Oooh teehee well I guess I'll have to go tone down on the scene description a bit then, has to be appropriate on this forum๐Ÿ˜† 
I'm still looking forward to the continuation from the shelter scene where they were so rudely interrupted - high time they actively participated in their own love story๐Ÿ˜†
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, after today's episode a HUGE reunion scene is an absolute MUST! I can't stop watching the Abhay scenes in today's episode...the possessiveness, fear, anger, and desperation that he portrayed was absolutely mind blowing! It was as if everything around him had ceased to exist and the only thing that mattered was saving Phulwa- his wife!
The level of love and connection that we saw today was explosive, these two are in way to deep when it comes to loving each other, and even though I think it will be a while before either of them confess (I want the confession to come at it's own slow pace), it will become very, very difficult for them to stay away from each other! Especially after all of this, I don't see Abhay wanting to leave her by herself, especially knowing that it was a Kul, a member of his own family who kidnapped her! Based on the possessiveness we saw today, I am expecting a very dominant and stubborn Abhay in the future when it comes to Phulwa's well being!

I read in another thread, I think it was Gagan and Anu who suggested it, that the precap looked misleading and that the reunion is probably going to be stretched till Tuesday! And while I am desperate for more PhAb scenes together, I really, really hope that this is true! Because in the scene shown in the precap Kul was in the police jeep with Abhay, and I would absolutely hate it if he will be there when Abhay finds Phulwa! That needs to be a moment just between the two of them, no outsider, no third person, because only then will we be able to see some true emotions/actions! If Kul is there to ruin the moment I will be extremely upset, because after more than a week of no PhAb we at least deserve that much!
Edited by Allbut1 - 12 years ago
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh and the birthday ideas are absolutely FABULOUS! I would love to see either one on the show...Sargun and Ajay can really, really pull of a scene like that! The CVs really need to utilize their chemistry to the max!

And as for festivals, I think the next one is going to be holi, which is in March, but I really hope they celebrate that! It would be so nice seeing both of them letting loose and just enjoying the colors...could also result in some cute hand grabbing, color throwing, crashing into each other moments! Especially if badi thukrayn, gauri and thukrayn have any say in it!

Btw, what do you think will happen with Kul? Now that Abhay knows that he was the one who kidnapped Phulwa and nani, and that nani ultimately died because of it, I don't think he'll be getting off. This might be the beginning of the rift between Thakur and Abhay, because even if the Thakur doesn't say anything in front of Abhay, the Buaji will definitely pressurize him to get her son back! So it should be interesting...Phulwa and Abhay constantly coming closer, while the Thakur creates a rift between himself and Abhay through his own doings!
Ameres thumbnail

@ Birthday - So true! Jab cute bante hain, then they're too adorable! Aur jaab romantic hona parti hain...then haye!๐Ÿ˜

I found the contrast pretty interesting because they're such different yet rather plausible circumstances. 
And thank you so much for liking it! I'm really glad you enjoyed both of them:D And your comments are too flattering!๐Ÿค—
@OS - Oooh teehee well I guess I'll have to go tone down on the scene description a bit then, has to be appropriate on this forum๐Ÿ˜† 
I'm still looking forward to the continuation from the shelter scene where they were so rudely interrupted - high time they actively participated in their own love story๐Ÿ˜†

@OS- Arey koi nahi chale ga. Ok put here a pg rated version send me the unrated one. ๐Ÿคฃ
Kidding, but i would love to read one romantic os where they both are happy and together. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And you are such chuppi rustam! lol. Finally you wrote one. Super Amazing work! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ab chalo get down to work and jaldi se write another on birthday or any other idea if you have. Weekend treat! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shelter- sachi yaar! I wish in coming week finally they get to finish the started business. ahem. ;)
Ameres thumbnail
Maham- Same here I hope the confession doesnt come any soon. I'm ready to wait as long as its done logically. 
In between i want to see lots of PhAb scenes, build their relationship further before any major confession or such. 

@Tuesday- Yes looking at the precap i dont think the reunion will be any soo  before Tuesday. Definetely Phulwa is standing on some other road while Abhay is some where else. 

Sahi mein jab reunion so no Kul or anyone should be with them. Beside first they will be going to nani and then later Phulwa rescuing so it will take time. I hope they give some good precap at least...

This week has been too depressing. I need some happy moments soon! :/

@Festivals- Oh holi is coming up? Nice! Would love to see some masti and fun scenes between AP. :D 

@Thakur- Hm. Possibly. Abhay would definitely develop some doubts over his oh-so-nice family and his saint like baba. But i doubt his trust will be shaken easily. But yeah they will drift apart slowly.
and now Abhay will also be in Thakurs hit list? Sigh...poor PhAb!