Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ameres

Lol hamare din ginne se no use cause in the show they will easily show like weeks have been passed. They want us to assume that they dont show everyday. 

Like in that sbs segment Abhay said ke 'hamari shaadi ko do mehane hogey hain.' If we start seeing and counting days tu mushkil se one month hoga but see they want us to think ke 2 months hogaye. πŸ˜†
Exactly!! I was wondering the same thing when he mentioned the shaadi being 2 months. 2 months LOL!! Next thing you know they're celebrating their first anniversary already!!
Generally I can understand them skipping around days when considering events that aren't connected, such as new pilan or Phulwa deciding to do something else. But in this case all these events have been running in sequence so...I mean, it would be a little strange if they have a few days gap in between every event that occured?πŸ˜•

And...didnt Phulwa stay in hospital two days? πŸ˜•
After he brings her flower one more day passed...or maybe i'm getting confused. All the scenes are lil mixed up right now. 
Ohh it was a new day? Oh wait, I think it was...Abhay getting the call that she'll be discharged the next day...Hmm I think I did skip a day! True, it's pretty confusing:/

But the thanks for the precap of all the events. Very accurately summarized. :)
Seriously this week made me forgot from where we started. 
Haha you're welcome! I was thinking of starting from the explosion ki raat then I realised it kinda stretched all the way back to the dance party.
So much character development in such a short time...well we've been watching for over a month of all this now so I guess it isn't as jhatke to us.

Ohh but before they get to the wedding anniversary they'll have to go through all other rasams and festivals (seriously I'm kinda mainly looking forward to karva chauthπŸ˜†) 
Aaah! There's so much to pilan for us!:D

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Anniversary- LOL! Yeah but itni jaldi nahi. Like you said alot has to happen before that. I hope by the time that comes AP have made progress in their relation which im sure hogi and that should be really special. 

@Festivals- Oh yes! They are the best to bring couples closer. Dont know when karva chauth will come but these days alot of shows are shown celebrating the Lohri festival. 
I dont know what it is about but seems like a traditional affair so can we have that? Under the current circumstances the chances are almost null but maybe after next week when everything will be back to some what normal so can we expect some celebrations waghera? :D
Some cute light moments between PhAb.. πŸ˜
vita93 thumbnail

@Anniversary- LOL! Yeah but itni jaldi nahi. Like you said alot has to happen before that. I hope by the time that comes AP have made progress in their relation which im sure hogi and that should be really special. 

True:) They've made quite a lot of progress, but obviously we're looking forward to the day when Thakur is pardafashed = Abhay can bejhijhak fall completely, madly and most of all, insanely in love with herπŸ˜† And Phulwa can torture him a bit by playing hard-to-get lol. 
Imagine if in a bid to get her to accept him wholeheartedly, he gets into full Shatru gear and behaves like he used to? She won't be able to escape from the person who used to make her laugh and the person she did truly fall in love with:) Actually I think he should do that once, and make it up to her, apologise to her and admit his faults. Phulwa might hate him but by then I'm pretty sure she'll forgive him too:) Heyyy, girl with great writing skills and fantastic scene setting - how say a scene on that?:D

@Festivals- Oh yes! They are the best to bring couples closer. Dont know when karva chauth will come but these days alot of shows are shown celebrating the Lohri festival. 
Oooh what's that about? Well, they've got quite a variety of festivals around so they could pick up one and proceed from there. OR better yet, we've got out completely trustworthy Comm. Uncle to throw a party for any random reason lolπŸ˜† Oooh I wonder what kind of celebration they'll have if it's a birthday, I want to see them celebrate Phulwa's bday which would be pretty cute if she's at the kabiley. And Abhay can get her a cutesy present:)
I dont know what it is about but seems like a traditional affair so can we have that? Under the current circumstances the chances are almost null but maybe after next week when everything will be back to some what normal so can we expect some celebrations waghera? :D
Some cute light moments between PhAb.. πŸ˜
Hopefully after they get back home, things get better around them. I'm guessing Thakurjee will tone down to not get Abhay suspicious and Kullu would be MIA, so that'll give these two more time to do all sorts of cutesy things together:)

Ameres thumbnail
@Shatru- Awww it would be soo cute! I actually miss that too. Would love that. And would show how much he cares about her. πŸ˜³
Lol thanks but i really suck at writing sweet and funny scenes. 
Dark and sad is more my thing. :P 

@Bday- Oh yes! With Abhay jee baking a cake for his Phulwa. 
She has cooked for him so many times so how about he returns the favor. πŸ˜‰
I would love to see some fun and celebration now. 

Yes lots and lots of AP moments now. Pleaseee! 
Ameres thumbnail
SPOILER ALERT 

Ahhh! The first half mein se that 4-5 minutes were a blessing. sigh...I'm so in love with AP. πŸ˜

No no they didnot meet yet unfortunately. But their bonding was shown beautifully. He knew she needed him, and she just knew that he will be coming for her. Ufff! It was such an emotional scene. 
Dont know about others but personally i liked it alot. 

But the precap.,..I had to be a pessimist but i think the precap was misleading and they wont be meeting before Tuesday. 
vita93 thumbnail
@Shatru - Hain na?? It'd be like a last-ditch attempt to manao his patnijee - and I'm pretty sure it'll succeed with flying colours!
Koi baat nahin, I enjoy reading your writings! Actually I agree with you, there just somehow seems to be more ways of writing (and generally bigger vocab for some reason) to write dark and sad. I hope CVs show us some PhAb moments!!

@Bday - HAHA it'd be super cute if he spends the whole day in the kitchen and comes out with the cake, but himself all floured and smelling of eggs! Phulwajee would be too impressed!πŸ˜†

LOL I'm watching today's episode online right now and I found the whistling bit and the Abhay's entry bg music pretty hilarious...πŸ˜†
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

SPOILER ALERT 

Ahhh! The first half mein se that 4-5 minutes were a blessing. sigh...I'm so in love with AP. πŸ˜

No no they didnot meet yet unfortunately. But their bonding was shown beautifully. He knew she needed him, and she just knew that he will be coming for her. Ufff! It was such an emotional scene. 

But the precap.,..I had to be a pessimist but i think the precap was misleading and they wont be meeting before Tuesday. 

yup they wont meet before tuesday
because first he is going to go to that place where nani is...
he will find her dead ...then will he go searching for Phulwa and find her...
so i am under the same impression
unless monday end but most likely everything will go till tuesday
man do these cvs know how to drag or what

vita93 thumbnail
YESSS I FEEL SO LIBERATED NOW

SPOILER ALERT

Ok so Abhay's entry was woah! So dhamakedar! Ishtyle se! Though it was really heart-wrenching to see how he only kept repeating the same line over and over...Anujee, here I was hoping he might just happen to mention "Meri Phulwa" par usne to kamsekam dus bar bolta rahan "Meri biwi ki jaan khatre mein hain". And the way he just held on to the knife with no feelings...I'm pretty sure it's the numbness of his emotional pain that clearly overrode his physical one. The way he bashed up the guy - there's no way Kulbushan's gonna live after he finds her. The last bit was the worst, when he starting tearing after saying her name...
Phulwa too...calling out for Abhay...even more tear-jerking because she could hear his voice from so far away...only one name on her lips because he's the only one she can depend on...

I don't know how many thunderous claps I gave to him when he discovered the voicemail and figured out it was Kulbushan! And Gauri's call coming on the perfect timing - CVs outdoing themselves again!

Scary Kulbushan is scary, but funny Kulbushan is just too hilarious! What up with the whole joker act of looking around!!πŸ˜†

The last bit was really sad, though there was nothing Phulwa could've done about it. And I'm thinking that red packet is the clue? I think it looks like bangles - probably belonging to Abhay's mom. And she said Abhayka badla! So now she knows.

Precap - CVs dhoka-ing us again, pretty sure Phulwa's flagging down some other random car and Abhay's elsewhere. Hmph. Already giving us such heart-breaking scenes and on top of that more jhuti tassali. So I guess they won't even meet till end Monday? I mean Abhay'd have to find his nanijee's body and possibly after that cry over her for a while...and Phulwa's probably gonna run around somemore...Khair jo bhi ho hopefully Monday precap we'll see em together??
vita93 thumbnail

SPOILER ALERT 

Agree on every point!
The AP bit was really heartening, for once their bond had strengthened to beyond physical distances. The way he kept chanting over and over and grabbing the knife, he lost it for a moment there. And the way she kept taking his name...well this makes their reunion just that much sweeter:)

Ugh stupid precap. If he seriously found her on the road like that it'd be too damn easy. I don't think she'd get help that fast either - the goons are probably still chasing after her and I'm guessing it's when they've all surrounded her that Abhay'll appear. Meh:/
Ameres thumbnail
Yes when Abhay entered I was like going 'yay' lol. Yahi hoti hai tashan mein entry. πŸ˜‰

@Meri biwi- I know!! I didnt know whether to cry or laugh with joy that he finally said it. It was a total aww scene. And he looked totally in trance! 
And the whole scene was just wow!
Uff i feel like saying alot but i dont have time right now. :/

Yes i do too think they wont be meeting before tuesday end...or so. Sigh! this wait!! :((