Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohh and just one more query, how is it that whenever talks about humiliating her, demeaning her etc, he somehow never remembers the kitchen or and supposed rape scene?πŸ˜† I'm just curious, but in my view, I think those were one of the worst ways he tortured her...poor girl was shaking in his presence -shakes head- OH WELL.
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

@BOLD - YESSS! Finalleee -soul sister hug- Haha it's so...gahh I don't think I can explain! But you're absolutely right, it does get your heart racing! And oddly enough pretty excited for...something to happen? Ughh I'm acting like such a phan-gurl:( LOL it's so true, once you see a pretty face you really lose your rationality (in this case for like super sexy face + intentions + pose). (Oh yeah! β˜ΊοΈ) And waise lol, after talking to the Thakur later on he was all "usko phir se sabak sikhane parenge" as though it's some sort of thing he makes plans about - pretty scary huh! 
Now looking back over it you realize it was all talk and no action lol. I mean we have seen how he confessed himself that he would never the cross line for he is such a good boy. :P 
But I wouldnt mind him going mischievous once in a while. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ufff the way he grabbed her hand and the smirk on his face when she turns around...Dayme that boy's good!πŸ˜’ Aaahhh watching the scene again and I'm going mad. He should really show off this side of him, again!:/ But yeah I mean, how the...never mind. CVs can make anything happen from anywhere *cough**terrace scene - i mean seriously**cough*
I know!! Tabhi tu my im becoming so desperate for it. lol. 
Yeah one cant trust the CVs what they show next...I just hope they get such an idea to show his patidharam side again. *directing all energy to it* 

πŸ˜† Hain na?? Sighhh omg omg do you know what would be super dupper cute?? A somewhat reversal of the drunk night confession thing!
So after everything has happened and done over with, Abhay tries to get Phulwa to admit she loves him but she rebuffs it saying she fell in love with Shatru, who doesn't exist, and not him (in response to the fact that he humiliated her). And despite the fact that she might've forgiven him, there's nothing between them etc etc. He gets really heartbroken and decides to leave in the night (I'm assuming they're at the kabiley for some reason) while she's sleeping and before he leaves, makes a heart-rendering speech to her sleeping self about how he loves her but he doesn't want to hurt her anymore and so on. He kisses her forehead and holds her hand for the last time as a tear drops on her hand. (😍) Just as he gets up, he realises she's still holding onto her hand and she starts mumbling his name in her sleep saying "Abhay, nahin jana...pyaar karti hoon tumse". And Abhay softly laughs to himself when he realises that she really does love him after all:)
Yay! Sighhh...😍
WOW!! You are on a roll!! πŸ‘
Seriously go and join the writers team! Please!! I can only hope that CVs ko bhi aise ache ache ideas aien! :(

I think I might be tempted enough to courier over a bouquet of roses!! So true!! Their adbhootsi prem ki kahani should keep going on and on and on...and on!! 
Haha! YESSS! Diversity is the spice of life! 

πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail

Ohh and just one more query, how is it that whenever talks about humiliating her, demeaning her etc, he somehow never remembers the kitchen or and supposed rape scene?πŸ˜† I'm just curious, but in my view, I think those were one of the worst ways he tortured her...poor girl was shaking in his presence -shakes head- OH WELL.

Hm. Maybe because the biggest humiliation was the one that happened at the arresting time. I mean in front of the whole village he humiliated, insulted her made fun of her for being a woman. I think its the worst form of degrading someone. 
Not that the attempted rape was any less bad but the supposed rape or the kitchen one was more to scare her rather than demean her so thats why...He didnt do anything there, where as during the arresting he just crossed the line and his act did really break her so thats why. πŸ˜•

Well yeah, its gone now. And he is repenting for it so allz well! :D 

EDIT- 
Vita, checkout my dabba. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

πŸ˜†

vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Hm. Maybe because the biggest humiliation was the one that happened at the arresting time. I mean in front of the whole village he humiliated, insulted her made fun of her for being a woman. I think its the worst form of degrading someone. 
Not that the attempted rape was any less bad but the supposed rape or the kitchen one was more to scare her rather than demean her so thats why...He didnt do anything there, where as during the arresting he just crossed the line and his act did really break her so thats why. πŸ˜•

Well yeah, its gone now. And he is repenting for it so allz well! :D 

EDIT- 
Vita, checkout my dabba. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ahhh, that makes sense! I guess with the scaring bit he was in a greater consciousness of his limits and what he shouldn't do with her. The humiliation was reallly...I was really upset at it. Seriously, I wanted her to literally tear him up after that! It was quite heart-breaking to see her in shock for those few days, so I was cheering for her when she showed him her palms to his face and closed it up:D 
Yayyy I'm happy that even though he's still supposed to be her enemy, he has a clearer view of right and wrong - Dadi was right!! She's finally making him see the light, slowly but surely:)

Edit -- Haye yaaarrr! Aab mein yeh forum kaise choroon???
Waise, it's nice to hear from you again!:D You've been MIA over the week (how's the exams going?:) ) so I was getting bored posting to myself lol.
AND NOW I'VE NO NEW PHAB EPISODES TO WATCH. I mean Friday's one was nice and lol, but the real maaza lies in their interactions (and not simply a bechara confused pati repeating the same line to himself for 4 days straight lol)
Ameres thumbnail
[QUOTE=vita93]
I guess deep inside he knew that no matter how much of an enemy she was to him, it wouldn't be right to degrade a woman like that. I think it's one of the greatest evidence of his goodness that he wouldn't do that to her.
Hehe now that he's quite sure she wouldn't be as adverse to him playing around a bit...well janaab, aab apki bariπŸ˜‰
Hahaha yes Abhay take the hint and please do something! πŸ˜†

🀣 Seriously man, they're gonna bring in the weirdest twists and somehow make the scene jais for some strange reason. Like maybe for one night only they have some sort of misunderstanding and next day when he realises he was wrong he spends the entire day manao-ing herπŸ˜†
Aww that manaoying part would be cute! And since we are so happily assuming that they will be lost in jungle (i wish they are) so there ek argument tu banta hai no? :P 

Thank you!!πŸ€—Haha I think my currently sleep-deprived state (I barely slept 4h yesterday - and I'm on holiday!πŸ˜’) is my most creative outlet - either that or the current slew of PhAbness just makes a desi girl's heart go ummmXD
LOL somehow no matter what we plan, CVs happily outdo us with something seemingly simple yet super effective. But I want my cutesy scenes!! And my patidharm scenes!πŸ˜†
Why!? πŸ˜•
I'm the one having exams but i still manage to get 6 hours or so of sleep. πŸ˜†
I can relate to that the phangirl thing...well you would know. 
Me tooo! I WANT those scenes so badly!! :( 

I think we are gonna finish this AT with imagining scenes and wishing for them to happen. πŸ˜†
/QUOTE]
vita93 thumbnail
@Abhay - Sigh until he knows unki Phulwa is absolutely safe, I don't think we'll see anything soon. But I'm still desperately waiting for their reunion scene!!! Bechara, he was redecorating the room with so much zest and zeal! And smiling to himself over her memories in that well-fitting kurta no less...Aur aab...patnijee lapata:((( 
Feeling really really sad for him now - his heart sunk like the Titanic when he got the phone call from the hospital😭

@Jungle argument - Definitely!! Haha knowing them, they might be arguing over the best path to take through the jungle and if they enter the shelter, probably arguing over who gets to sleep whereπŸ˜† I'm guessing they'll argue the whole night through!

@Sleep - I know!! i managed to get around 8h of sleep easy during exams too haha. Guess my minds not tired enough to put me sleep, keeps throwing stupidsi new ideas for hoursπŸ˜†

@Scenes - YES PLEASE!! I want to read some of your ideas too! no restrictions - make it as squishably adorable as you want or as badly patidharm-ish as you desireπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail

Ahhh, that makes sense! I guess with the scaring bit he was in a greater consciousness of his limits and what he shouldn't do with her. The humiliation was reallly...I was really upset at it. Seriously, I wanted her to literally tear him up after that! It was quite heart-breaking to see her in shock for those few days, so I was cheering for her when she showed him her palms to his face and closed it up:D 
Yayyy I'm happy that even though he's still supposed to be her enemy, he has a clearer view of right and wrong - Dadi was right!! She's finally making him see the light, slowly but surely:)

Yeah even i felt like hitting him during those scenes. But now that he is realizing his mistakes its all good. True Phulwa is bringing him in the light. In a way they are both responsible for bringing each other out of the darkness. 

Edit -- Haye yaaarrr! Aab mein yeh forum kaise choroon???
Waise, it's nice to hear from you again!:D You've been MIA over the week (how's the exams going?:) ) so I was getting bored posting to myself lol.
Lol dont ask. I mean the exams are going good but its hard to control the urge to come online. 
I keep telling myself just a few days more and then i will be freee! :P 

AND NOW I'VE NO NEW PHAB EPISODES TO WATCH. I mean Friday's one was nice and lol, but the real maaza lies in their interactions (and not simply a bechara confused pati repeating the same line to himself for 4 days straight lol)
Oh yes. The ghabraya hua ladka act was cute but please move on now. I want my bossy attitude wala Abhay!! Hmph. 

Ameres thumbnail

@Abhay - Sigh until he knows unki Phulwa is absolutely safe, I don't think we'll see anything soon. But I'm still desperately waiting for their reunion scene!!! Bechara, he was redecorating the room with so much zest and zeal! And smiling to himself over her memories in that well-fitting kurta no less...Aur aab...patnijee lapata:((( 

Feeling really really sad for him now - his heart sunk like the Titanic when he got the phone call from the hospital😭
@bold- Ouch! that sounds so...depressing really. 
True his expressions were so sad that you could feel his pain. Really he was so happy all set to bring her home but...bechare ki umeedien par pani phir gaya. :((

@Jungle argument - Definitely!! Haha knowing them, they might be arguing over the best path to take through the jungle and if they enter the shelter, probably arguing over who gets to sleep whereπŸ˜† I'm guessing they'll argue the whole night through!
I would love that esp if its similar to that 5th jan wale arguments. anything bus as long as they are alone and ORP plays once in a while. :P

@Sleep - I know!! i managed to get around 8h of sleep easy during exams too haha. Guess my minds not tired enough to put me sleep, keeps throwing stupidsi new ideas for hoursπŸ˜†

@Scenes - YES PLEASE!! I want to read some of your ideas too! no restrictions - make it as squishably adorable as you want or as badly patidharm-ish as you desireπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
HAhahaha. I will as soon as i get free. Tension mein kuch likha nahi jata. 

vita93 thumbnail