Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ameres

@Room- LOL! Like Vita said i guess too they will be stretching this kidnap thing for a while so we can forget our worries about who will sleep where for a while. ๐Ÿ˜†

And who knows by the time they return how far their relationship may have progressed. ahem. :P
Waise i hope not much but still itna ke Abhay decides to stay with her. 
Or oh maybe dadi will suggest that that they shift in one room to better take care of each other. ๐Ÿ˜†

Waise if they get lost in jungle and find a shelter to stay for the night then they both will have to make do with the lil resources there like sleep on the floor or something haina...I wonder what will their reaction be? :P:P

@Bold - Gurl please, these two are probably the most resourceful people around (And I know exactly what you're thinking๐Ÿ˜‰) Haha! But seriously, I want CVs to give them as little a space as possible.
Like instead of a full proper shelter, how about they find some random kone and sit down there together. And end up falling asleep in each others' arms๐Ÿ˜

Haye!! Teehee.

Well I was actually thinking right, that let's say they do manage to get shelter somewhere in the jungle and they're sleeping far away from one another. Bechari Phulwa, after the explosion and the proposed kidnapping hamla, she gets a horrific nightmare and starts to mumble Abhay's name in her sleep. And Abhay obviously can't bear to see her in pain (LOL still planning to kill her yea right) so he runs over and tries to wake her up but she's just saying his name over and over and grabs onto his hand. Bechara patimohodey gets so tensed he holds her and she just curls up in his arms and he spends the entire night with one arm holding onto her hand and the other arm protectively wrapped all around her with her head on his chest.๐Ÿ˜
Aww! 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha Anu and vita you are both are so crazy for shelter scene... want another one ๐Ÿ˜† aww let's see if cvs give us another one this time because they didn't gave us another party and dance shanse after one so...but indeed gave us one PhAbulous epi Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

haha Anu and vita you are both are so crazy for shelter scene... want another one ๐Ÿ˜† aww let's see if cvs give us another one this time because they didn't gave us another party and dance shanse after one so...but indeed gave us one PhAbulous epi

The shelter scene is the BEST!! It's the main reason I changed my intense desire for Phulwa to torture him into a more humane wish for her to change him - once somebody gives you a glimpse of what the future could look like there's no way you wouldn't want to see it again!๐Ÿ˜†
Well and unlike other on-screen couples, these two hardly seem to mind face-to-face confrontations with one another, complete with screaming shouting and everything! In another the girl is usually some shy person who seems to be content with her pyaare hubby just making a nice comment to her. These two obviously have no qualms with being a bit more...let's just say confrontational?๐Ÿ˜‰

Aww I really wanted that dance! And they were so dressed up for it!! CVs KYUN??? Khair, I guess I've no complaints what they showed either, so...๐Ÿ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

@Bold - Gurl please, these two are probably the most resourceful people around (And I know exactly what you're thinking๐Ÿ˜‰) Haha! But seriously, I want CVs to give them as little a space as possible.
Like instead of a full proper shelter, how about they find some random kone and sit down there together. And end up falling asleep in each others' arms๐Ÿ˜
LOL!! You know, good. I wish CVs ko bhi pata chal jata. ๐Ÿ˜†
Waise i like your idea more. It would be endearing to see them falling asleep in each other arms. Im already going aww. :P

Haye!! Teehee.

Well I was actually thinking right, that let's say they do manage to get shelter somewhere in the jungle and they're sleeping far away from one another. Bechari Phulwa, after the explosion and the proposed kidnapping hamla, she gets a horrific nightmare and starts to mumble Abhay's name in her sleep. And Abhay obviously can't bear to see her in pain (LOL still planning to kill her yea right) so he runs over and tries to wake her up but she's just saying his name over and over and grabs onto his hand. Bechara patimohodey gets so tensed he holds her and she just curls up in his arms and he spends the entire night with one arm holding onto her hand and the other arm protectively wrapped all around her with her head on his chest.๐Ÿ˜
Aww! 
Wooie!! Me LIKES!! :D  Esp the last part...sigh beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
And this time when she will wake up instead of trying to pull away she will look at his affectionately with a warm smile and go back to sleep. (Just to be close to him for more time na! ;P)
Haye! I wish CVs also get these wonderful ideas. Mein tu padh padh ke impatient ho rahi hoon. I hope we get to see something as good as this! 

Ameres thumbnail

The shelter scene is the BEST!! It's the main reason I changed my intense desire for Phulwa to torture him into a more humane wish for her to change him - once somebody gives you a glimpse of what the future could look like there's no way you wouldn't want to see it again!๐Ÿ˜†
Well and unlike other on-screen couples, these two hardly seem to mind face-to-face confrontations with one another, complete with screaming shouting and everything! In another the girl is usually some shy person who seems to be content with her pyaare hubby just making a nice comment to her. These two obviously have no qualms with being a bit more...let's just say confrontational?๐Ÿ˜‰

Aww I really wanted that dance! And they were so dressed up for it!! CVs KYUN??? Khair, I guess I've no complaints what they showed either, so...๐Ÿ˜†

Kikyo- Lol yes we are!! Akhir woh scene aisa tha. ๐Ÿ˜
Yes I wish CVs hum pe phir meharbaan hojaien and bless us with such awesome shelter scene. โ˜บ๏ธ

Vita- Oh yes!! I love such feisty couples! Thats why i sooo miss those Patidharam days. lol. 
Well im loving his nervous lovestruck guy act but i really wish he gets back into his sadu mood again and show us some action. ๐Ÿ˜†
Please CVs i want to see the ACP Abhay Rai Sigh that got me hooked on! I want to see that attitude wali looks which he is currently giving to Surju only. :| 
I dont want him to be mad at Phulwa but a lil fake ghussa with that smirk or as you said some confrontation of any sort bus where he is abit angry and pulls her close...Oh please mujhe dekhna hai! Hmph. 

@Dance- Ah! That was a total waste of a good tux. :/ 
But yeah jo dia as a compensation wasnt a bad deal at all. So i cant complain much. :P 

But i sooo wish that Comm. Uncle keeps another party soon. Maybe a welcome back party for Phulwa and hopefully PhAb make it there this time without any accidents and we finally get our much awaited dance scene. ๐Ÿ˜ 

Seriously yaar somebody get hold of the CVs or channel email id and let us give them a lil insight into our wish list. :P
vita93 thumbnail
@Patidharm - Me too! Yeahh the romantic cutesy bits are great, but I hope he gets back his feet soon! He's been looking quite bechara these past few days especially at the hospital lol.
And yess!! Why's Surje the only one who gets the see the dark side of Abhay Rai Singh!! ACP to joint commissioner - Sadu attitudewala boss to aashiq pati??๐Ÿ˜•
OMG yes! Oooh how about one day Phulwa's arguing with him and he grabs her arm and pulls her back, and she tries to escape but he shoves her against the wall and locks her in place?๐Ÿ˜† Teehee I want to see him make her practically lose her breath trying to appear all brave and unaffected in front of her pyaare patimohodey๐Ÿ˜ He's done scaring her, so I'm hoping he starts learning how to make her dizzy in his presence (YAY so many possible scenes:D)

@Dance - LOLLL why doesn't com uncle just take all party ki saman with him when they're searching for her and the moment they find her start a party right away? They can't escape from that!!

Waise, I was just thinking that now that Phulwa's kho gayi in her hospital outfit, it'd make it easier for her to run around than in her saree right?:D Hoho lets say if Abhay manages to find her and they have to spend the night somewhere, she'll prob need a new set of clothes. (If it rains or whatever) As a police officer he'd prob keep an extra set of clothes in his jeep for plain-clothes mission, and she can wear her patijee's shirt to sleep๐Ÿ˜‰
Haha so many possible PhAb scenes, but only 5 episodes a week!!:(
Ameres thumbnail

@Patidharm - Me too! Yeahh the romantic cutesy bits are great, but I hope he gets back his feet soon! He's been looking quite bechara these past few days especially at the hospital lol.

And yess!! Why's Surje the only one who gets the see the dark side of Abhay Rai Singh!! ACP to joint commissioner - Sadu attitudewala boss to aashiq pati??๐Ÿ˜•
OMG yes! Oooh how about one day Phulwa's arguing with him and he grabs her arm and pulls her back, and she tries to escape but he shoves her against the wall and locks her in place?๐Ÿ˜† Teehee I want to see him make her practically lose her breath trying to appear all brave and unaffected in front of her pyaare patimohodey๐Ÿ˜ He's done scaring her, so I'm hoping he starts learning how to make her dizzy in his presence (YAY so many possible scenes:D)
Believe it or not I has the same thing in mind!! Oh this scene has been driving me crazy making me want to write something about it!! 
UFFF! How i wish we get something like that!! I dont think we had any such scene. It would be just awesome!! 
Gosh their chemistry in that shelter scene drove me crazy if they do such a scene they will burn our screens im sure! 

@Dance - LOLLL why doesn't com uncle just take all party ki saman with him when they're searching for her and the moment they find her start a party right away? They can't escape from that!!
Hahaha! Good idea. Seriously i soo want a party. Bahut hogaya problems dealing ab party time. :P
Waise, I was just thinking that now that Phulwa's kho gayi in her hospital outfit, it'd make it easier for her to run around than in her saree right?:D Hoho lets say if Abhay manages to find her and they have to spend the night somewhere, she'll prob need a new set of clothes. (If it rains or whatever) As a police officer he'd prob keep an extra set of clothes in his jeep for plain-clothes mission, and she can wear her patijee's shirt to sleep๐Ÿ˜‰
Ohhh! What an idea sirjee! :P 
Me likey! It would be a typical bolly scene lol but chalega. Waise it has been done in serials before and i would love to see it on PhAb. Socho aisa hua tu Abhay ka reaction... โ˜บ๏ธ
Phele hi cant keep his eyes off her if she comes out wearing his shirt then *ahem* no comments. โ˜บ๏ธ

Haha so many possible PhAb scenes, but only 5 episodes a week!!:(
I know!! Mujhe tu lagta hai mein sirf padh ke and imagine karke hi will go mad. Ufff! Writers please reham khao and give us one of these scenes!! :(

vita93 thumbnail
Ameres thumbnail

WRITE ABOUT ITTT!!!! I will comes around to edit hehehehe๐Ÿ˜‰
LOL before they burn my screen I'd probably burn my face from blushing too hard...-faint-
And remember in the police station the next day where he suddenly grabbed her hand when all the policemen were gone and pulled her closer when she didn't answer his question? He totally had this pati-dominant face on, like he was having fun playing with her.
I mean yeayea it wasn't nice of him BUT I LIKED IT -weep-
He should do something like that again and let go of her hand just like that when he's done messing around with her๐Ÿ˜† And make his semi-amused face watching her stammer/not be able to say anything at all!
@bold- Same here!!! Im so glad i found someone i can connect with. *hugsy* 
Coming back more than that I liked the kitchen scene where he comes up from behind and scares her. The way he goes about missing her and the fake concern was soo...I dont know how to explain but it was so fun to watch! And he is a such good actor that my heart was racing. 
Esp when he is about to leave and turns around and asks in a low voice 'waise kal jo hua yaad haina' and seeing Phulwa scared the look he gave...Ufff!! It was wickedly hot!! โ˜บ๏ธ
Yeah call me crazy but the scene had an impact. 
And YES i would Looove to see something similar again. Though i hope he is not actually mad but still... :P

I think he'd be smitten on so many different levels it's not countable๐Ÿ˜† LOL Bolly bolly cheesy romance bhi chalega! Coz it'd be too cute on them! And oooh after she wears it she gets totally comfy in it coz you know, it radiates his aroma and she hugs it to sleep...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Aww you know, what if one day she's missing him when he's out on some mission or something and she hugs his shirt to sleep? And he comes back home looking to wear it and realises that she fell asleep holding it? AWWW๐Ÿ˜
That is a bif 'aww' scene!! I love your ideas yaar! This is ones Super cuuute! :D
Oh boy! I think i will go mad even before they get to show all such awesome scenes. Already im feeling like this ๐Ÿคช...or abhi tu kuch hua bhi nahi hai! :P

Sometime I wonder what would happen if what we imagine in our heads really get shown?? Haha by the way we have so many scenes they'll have to go on for months showing us our chahita PhAb scenes!๐Ÿ˜† (Absolutely not complaining here!)
What will happen...i think i will go berserk with happiness and write thank you letters to writers. ๐Ÿ˜†
Months kya years lo but keep showing us such scenes. One week Patidharam mode, next week nervous guy, uske baad party, next getting lost in jungle and so on...haaaye kash aisa ho. ๐Ÿ˜

vita93 thumbnail