Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Hi Everyone. (: Good You All Spamming. Hey I Was Wondering If Someone Can Make VMs Of Abhay& Phluwa. And Post It On The First Page.

Hey Nicita! :D

Sadly they are hardly any VMs on PhAb. :(
Gagan made one recently, havent seen any other besides it. 

Jaldi jaldi finish this AT so in the next we will make VM section and all and then post it! ;P
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Talking about all the Failed Plans of Thakur how about we open a separate thread to keep a record of his maha failures? :P
A thread showcasing his failed plans and as a result how close PhAb got. 😆
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kikyo

@sidra ...you naughty girl 😡lemme find my danda😆you again depressed me by reminding me of such depressing  episode ...first this song , then Abhay's emotional torture then Phulwa's tears... my God ...so depressing 😒 coming to this song remember after seeing promo how we both were making fun of it that how it will be suited in serial ..and after seeing one one word well suited ..phulwa cvs somewhere show themselves to be  very much intelligent 😆

haha right actually the promo was Abhay jee singing ek haseena thi and Phulwa was shown and i was banging my head how on earth these lines will be suited to Phulwa from Abhay 😆epescially deewana tha and ek din woh miley mohabbat hoe  whole para 😆actually we had completely fogortton about ahem Aarti at that time and thakns to cvs they reminded of her now she is not leaving our heads the fear of triangle masala which most color show's has 😒ok forget about it ..cheers to our  PhAb...together forever 😍 coming to cvs intelligence yes ek haseens thi was  very well suited...moreover this O re pya is a cute song and it is more like PhAb 's anthem  lovely 😍but cvs should come up wit romantic songs as well 😳 Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kikyo

ok what a shocker tonight does Abhay remembers of his drunken night as well when Phulwa helped him😕what he remembered when he took the shawl 😕Phulwa covering him  with a blanket and i thought he was out of his senses that time and taking her as Aarti 😕 cvs bhool gaye kya 😕 

that was a big blooper😆 ..how on earth he remembered that Phulwa covering him up with a blanket when he was fully drunk 😆at that time on verge of getting unconcious whatever he was mumbling was in his subconcious self ...he cannot remember that 😆if you remember even his eyes were closed at that time he cannot keep them open so how he could remember who was covering him with a blanket at time 😆yesterday he had taken a shawl or blanket to cover himself 😆moreover same thing for Phulwa as well if you see she too remembered Abhay holding her hand in hospital ..she was too mumbling his name in her subconcious self if she could see Abhay there why she was continuously taking his name and asking him not risk his life for her when he was sitting next to her safe and sound and she could see him holding her hand..😆.cvs in over confindence of creating PhAb' remembering each other made two bloopers and forgot what they have shown before 🤣

Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@sidra ... lol yeah yesterday even Phulwa was rememerbing Abhay holding her hand lol yaar these PhAb seem to me quite extraordinary lol we cannot remember yesterday's things and these two can remember those things as well which happen in their  subconcious self when they are not fully concious 😆kya baat hay?coming to BG  yes cvs should come with other songs as well ...i
Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago

@kikyo ...o wow 😍haye haye ..😍.

BeautyBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

@kikyo ...o wow 😍haye haye ..😍.

hain na haye haye 😍
BeautyBabe thumbnail
... Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow children here are flying very high here 😆PhAb are at feeling stage for each other but children have jumped to love 😆awww sho shweet 😆

Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

wow children here are flying very high here 😆PhAb are at feeling stage for each other but children have jumped to love 😆awww sho shweet 😆

haha i know we are cooking some khiyali pulao when they will be realising their love for each other 😳even i want their love story to run smoothly no hush and rush of realisation of love so soon...first humanity ,..developling feeling of each other's pain and happiness , then along with these feelings care and concern for each other...some trust building.for each other .understanding ..then realisation of love after going through all previous stages  and final confession of undying true deep pure love 👍🏼no hush and rush cvs we are enjoying  this what is going on take it smoothly and sensibly you have created one of most interesting jodi on indian television.played by two fabulous actors ...so take it sensibly... Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago