Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 62

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Im thinking on the same lines that Phulwa and Laxmi together are in this kidnap plan and its a way to expose Thakur. Just a theory we may be wrong. 
Goodness knows what she's thinking of doing. Well, I guess we can remain just that bit relieved she knows Phulwa's on the good side:)

Exactly! Abhay bhi na! sometimes he is gullible ke ghussa ata hai. 

Maybe...cant say. If its a real kidnapping tab bhi confusing hai and if not then bhi so many questions. 
It could be a staged drama where they tell Abhay to go to Devpur to save her and everything. I'm guessing even Thakur would be quite interested in this new track...

Mera  bhi yahi haal hai. Ab monday tak intezaar nahi ho raha! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidra08

aww you have posted that scene ...๐Ÿ˜aaj to dil par kaboo nahi raha meraโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜we were singing gun of Abhay Rai Singh in white shirt and yeh kya white kurta ๐Ÿ˜the breeze fowling through his hair ๐Ÿ˜and that cute dimpled smile ๐Ÿ˜super dreamy ๐Ÿ˜comments for tonight's episode reserved from me right  now i am dreamland of Abhay Rai Singh๐Ÿ˜won't be coming out so soon ๐Ÿ˜ haye ๐Ÿ˜

haha sid aaj kisi ka dil par kaboo nahi raha ho ga after seeing Abhay jee ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† and hey wait a minute i don't think Abhay will be shifting with Phulwa in the same room so soon ๐Ÿ˜• btw cvs ka koi bharosa bhi nahi because just like all of a sudden today Abhay remembered Phulwa's care for him on his drunken night๐Ÿ˜†but i guess it will be early cvs won't be showing this so  soon...so why he shifted his furniture in Phulwa's room ๐Ÿ˜†cvs furniture ki kami par gaye thi kya ?๐Ÿ˜†if he shifted his furniture in Phulwa's room including bed then will he himself sleep on mat ๐Ÿ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kikyo

haha sid aaj kisi ka dil par kaboo nahi raha ho ga after seeing Abhay jee ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† and hey wait a minute i don't think Abhay will be shifting with Phulwa in the same room so soon ๐Ÿ˜• btw cvs ka koi bharosa bhi nahi because just like all of a sudden today Abhay remembered Phulwa's care for him on his drunken night๐Ÿ˜†but i guess it will be early cvs won't be showing this so  soon...so why he shifted his furniture in Phulwa's room ๐Ÿ˜†cvs furniture ki kami par gaye thi kya ?๐Ÿ˜†if he shifted his furniture in Phulwa's room including bed then will he himself sleep on mat ๐Ÿ˜†

LOLLL ๐Ÿคฃ Itni badi balidan! Haye Abhayjee, aap to sacchi acche pati nikli. Waise, I'm seriously confused as to where they get all this furniture. You know when Abhay was kicked out of his room at the start of their marriage, where exactly did he go? And let's say he had a room to himself. Where did this extra room pop up from where they could shift down all his furniture?

Well I'm guessing now this stupid kidnapping has popped up, it'll be a while before she steps back into the house. And I'm hoping by then he'd be convinced even to stay there with her, to you know, make sure nobody kidnaps her at night๐Ÿ˜‰
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Hinty romance- Oh yes! Please!! :P 
I mean once a couple confesses its pretty much the same so im in no hurry. Please take another month and so. Take it slow at the right pace. 
I just wish to see lots of cute, nervous, excited, happy, aggressive in short all kinds of emotions filled moments. lol. 
Fill the drag with such epis and i will happily watch it! :D :P 

@Thakurian- Yup same here. Like a shock made her dumb, a bigger shock is gonna compel her to speak up. 

@BG music- Omg! Yaaar! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Aise time mein they both better occupy their minds with some song otherwise...*ahem* not good. :P 

@Room- I know!! He was so happy jaise pata nahi lottery nikli ho. lol. Itni khushi tu Joint commissioner bane pe nahi hui thi. ๐Ÿ˜†
Seriously yaar he looked so excited like a kid who has not prepared for test and has been told there is no school tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And if they get stuck in one place for a night without anyone to disturb them then...yeah either ladai or eyelock or nervousness mein Abhay will keep looking idhar udhar and Phulwa will get sad thinking inhe kya hua! ๐Ÿ˜†

@Kidanp- Hm. Calling Abhay to Devpur to show the truth...Interesting theory. Might be possible. I hope aisa hi koi acha twist ho. :D
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vita93

LOLLL ๐Ÿคฃ Itni badi balidan! Haye Abhayjee, aap to sacchi acche pati nikli. Waise, I'm seriously confused as to where they get all this furniture. You know when Abhay was kicked out of his room at the start of their marriage, where exactly did he go? And let's say he had a room to himself. Where did this extra room pop up from where they could shift down all his furniture?

Well I'm guessing now this stupid kidnapping has popped up, it'll be a while before she steps back into the house. And I'm hoping by then he'd be convinced even to stay there with her, to you know, make sure nobody kidnaps her at night๐Ÿ˜‰

bold ...haha i liked your cute theory ๐Ÿ˜†
coming to room lol seriosuly yaar ok lets say thakur has a big house so Abhay jee got a room but when thakurain shifted the furniture in his room where did his new room's furniture went ๐Ÿ˜†and by the way why didn't Abhay thought of taking his things with him patni jee jo pack kar diya woh lay kar chal diye chup chaap๐Ÿ˜†even he didn't take his mom's picture ๐Ÿ˜•it was thakuraine who did all๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
@Room- LOL! Like Vita said i guess too they will be stretching this kidnap thing for a while so we can forget our worries about who will sleep where for a while. ๐Ÿ˜†

And who knows by the time they return how far their relationship may have progressed. ahem. :P
Waise i hope not much but still itna ke Abhay decides to stay with her. 
Or oh maybe dadi will suggest that that they shift in one room to better take care of each other. ๐Ÿ˜†

Waise if they get lost in jungle and find a shelter to stay for the night then they both will have to make do with the lil resources there like sleep on the floor or something haina...I wonder what will their reaction be? :P:P
vita93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

@Hinty romance- Oh yes! Please!! :P 

I mean once a couple confesses its pretty much the same so im in no hurry. Please take another month and so. Take it slow at the right pace. 
I just wish to see lots of cute, nervous, excited, happy, aggressive in short all kinds of emotions filled moments. lol. 
Fill the drag with such epis and i will happily watch it! :D :P 

YAY A MONTH OF UNADULTERATED PHAB!! Abhay looked practically mortified (his face seemed frozen) when he heard of Phulwa's disappearance. I'm pretty sure he'll be happy as anything after finding her:D He's been so concerned about her lately, asking over and over how she is:) Haye, jab mileha...I'm looking at a potential grip-hug scene?? (From his side assuming he thinks she's been kidnapped.)

And more aatak jana scenes! But this time even better HOHO :D Okayy so let's say for some reason Abhay wears some chain around his neck I think it'd be pretty interesting if they bumped into each other and his chain gets caught with her mangalsutra. Imagine how furiously close their faces would have to be...-giggle-

@Thakurian- Yup same here. Like a shock made her dumb, a bigger shock is gonna compel her to speak up. 

@BG music- Omg! Yaaar! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Aise time mein they both better occupy their minds with some song otherwise...*ahem* not good. :P 
Teehee entertaining their own minds with- OK I STOP HERE๐Ÿ˜† What DOES Abhay actually think of when he's staring at her? I mean seriously, she's always looking here and there, even in the shelter. And he's ALWAYS staring right into her eyes. The best was her 6min walk down the stairs - I don't even think he realised where he was LOL. But really yaar, Abhay, you really can't help it can you? Staring at her, smiling at her while she's laughing - he's been smitten since his Shatru days lol

@Room- I know!! He was so happy jaise pata nahi lottery nikli ho. lol. Itni khushi tu Joint commissioner bane pe nahi hui thi. ๐Ÿ˜†
LOLL becoming joint commissioner gave him as much excitement as did Phulwa listing ingredients for making her puri. (As in, I'm not being sarcastic, that was the intensity of his smile lol). He had more fun laughing over "ek chor ek sipahi". Phulwa gives him so much happiness that he's become a shayar alreadyXD
Seriously yaar he looked so excited like a kid who has not prepared for test and has been told there is no school tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Utteri! That's fantastic newsss!!!๐Ÿ˜† Haha but his mood swings are so hilarious!
Day time: YEH KYA HO RAHAN HAIN (he's been saying the same line for the past 4 episodes)
Night time: Phulwa...-giggle- -smile- -laugh- -stare at moon like hopeless romantic aka future Devdas-

And if they get stuck in one place for a night without anyone to disturb them then...yeah either ladai or eyelock or nervousness mein Abhay will keep looking idhar udhar and Phulwa will get sad thinking inhe kya hua! ๐Ÿ˜†
LOLL seriously yaar, usually it's the girl who's the shy and nervous and the guy who's clueless as to what's going on. Here Abhay's the one who doesn't know what's happening to him (I'm sorry but the line seemed too...feminine for someone like him?๐Ÿ˜•) and Phulwa's the one who's happily going on loving him:D
Oooh eyelock! Accidental eyelock?๐Ÿ˜† Poor Phulwa, she was so crestfallen when he announced the bouquet was for the doctor!
@Nobody to disturb - That's impossible! A pura PhAb scene with nobody??๐Ÿ˜ฒ Even the shelter scene was interrupted by the lady! Haha lol for all you know Thakur ki admiya bhi sab kuch chor kar sirf unki love story mein dhyann de rahan hoge๐Ÿ˜†

@Kidanp- Hm. Calling Abhay to Devpur to show the truth...Interesting theory. Might be possible. I hope aisa hi koi acha twist ho. :D
Well, I'm guessing both Laxmi and Phulwa would be gone from the hospital today...probably the doctors might bring it up and Abhay will investigate her story further too - which might lead him to Devpur? Sigh, I was hoping old lady being around would be helpful but if she wants to vanish with Phulwa...

Khair, I'm hoping Phulwa gets an upperhand this time since Thakur so maha failed is bar ki shuru se pehle hi khatam! Hmmm...do you think the old lady got a hint that Thakur sent men to kill her? I mean randomly making her vanish for no reason seems a little odd...

Kkk I'm getting sleepy thinking so much! Need to save a little brain space for my epic PhAb thakur reveal track where after Thakur gets shot Abhay falls coz he be wounded and as Phulwa's like crying or something, he raises his bloodied hand to caress her face and ends up totally brushing it off on her head hence filling her maang or so.

I think I'm srsly sleep-derived now = hence talking nonsense. Goodnight and sweet dreams!

vita93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kikyo

bold ...haha i liked your cute theory ๐Ÿ˜†

coming to room lol seriosuly yaar ok lets say thakur has a big house so Abhay jee got a room but when thakurain shifted the furniture in his room where did his new room's furniture went ๐Ÿ˜†and by the way why didn't Abhay thought of taking his things with him patni jee jo pack kar diya woh lay kar chal diye chup chaap๐Ÿ˜†even he didn't take his mom's picture ๐Ÿ˜•it was thakuraine who did all๐Ÿ˜†

Or perhaps he could use that just as a feeble attempt at convincing Thakur to let him stay with herXD
LOLL Abhay patni se itna darna that he ran off with whatever she gave him๐Ÿ˜† LOL Thakurayn probably felt bad that he had to sleep on a mat while Phulwa got the whole bed but I'm guessing she returned all of it hoping Abhay'd move in with Phulwa now to be her caretaker and take good care of her๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Everyone. (: Good You All Spamming. Hey I Was Wondering If Someone Can Make VMs Of Abhay& Phluwa. And Post It On The First Page.
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vita93

YAY A MONTH OF UNADULTERATED PHAB!! Abhay looked practically mortified (his face seemed frozen) when he heard of Phulwa's disappearance. I'm pretty sure he'll be happy as anything after finding her:D He's been so concerned about her lately, asking over and over how she is:) Haye, jab mileha...I'm looking at a potential grip-hug scene?? (From his side assuming he thinks she's been kidnapped.) Oh yes yes YES!!! That would be awesome! I can already imagine it Abhay overwhelmed with happiness pulls her into a tight hug while Phulwa surprised for a moment but then slowly embraces him too with a lil sweet smile on her face. 

And more aatak jana scenes! But this time even better HOHO :D Okayy so let's say for some reason Abhay wears some chain around his neck I think it'd be pretty interesting if they bumped into each other and his chain gets caught with her mangalsutra. Imagine how furiously close their faces would have to be...-giggle-
Aaahhh! Really you are making me impatient now. lol. You write such wonderful scenes that my mind goes buzzing with imagining them and and...๐Ÿ˜†
That would be great!! That combined with some Patidharam mode. lol. I cant help it. :P
Teehee entertaining their own minds with- OK I STOP HERE๐Ÿ˜† What DOES Abhay actually think of when he's staring at her? I mean seriously, she's always looking here and there, even in the shelter. And he's ALWAYS staring right into her eyes. The best was her 6min walk down the stairs - I don't even think he realised where he was LOL. But really yaar, Abhay, you really can't help it can you? Staring at her, smiling at her while she's laughing - he's been smitten since his Shatru days lol
Yup he is!! He really is behaving like a lovestruck boy. lol. But its cuteee! 
But when they are that close as in the shelter scene then he is no longer that..*ahem* more like a man who knows what he wants. :P

LOLL becoming joint commissioner gave him as much excitement as did Phulwa listing ingredients for making her puri. (As in, I'm not being sarcastic, that was the intensity of his smile lol). He had more fun laughing over "ek chor ek sipahi". Phulwa gives him so much happiness that he's become a shayar alreadyXD
True true. ๐Ÿ˜† 
They both have brought happiness and love back in each other life. They both bring meaning to each other life. 
Utteri! That's fantastic newsss!!!๐Ÿ˜† Haha but his mood swings are so hilarious!
Day time: YEH KYA HO RAHAN HAIN (he's been saying the same line for the past 4 episodes)
Night time: Phulwa...-giggle- -smile- -laugh- -stare at moon like hopeless romantic aka future Devdas- Lol not devdas a more happy kind of ashiq no? ๐Ÿ˜†

LOLL seriously yaar, usually it's the girl who's the shy and nervous and the guy who's clueless as to what's going on. Here Abhay's the one who doesn't know what's happening to him (I'm sorry but the line seemed too...feminine for someone like him?๐Ÿ˜•) and Phulwa's the one who's happily going on loving him:D
๐Ÿคฃ Now that you have mentioned it, it does sound like that!! More funny now that im remembering a pretty similar dialogue said by a female char in some other show. ๐Ÿ˜†
Gosh! What love does to one! Joint.Comm Abhay Rai Singh ka yeh haal! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Oooh eyelock! Accidental eyelock?๐Ÿ˜† Poor Phulwa, she was so crestfallen when he announced the bouquet was for the doctor!
@Nobody to disturb - That's impossible! A pura PhAb scene with nobody??๐Ÿ˜ฒ Even the shelter scene was interrupted by the lady! Haha lol for all you know Thakur ki admiya bhi sab kuch chor kar sirf unki love story mein dhyann de rahan hoge๐Ÿ˜†
ROFL!! With the amount of interest people show in their love ishtory i wouldnt be surprised if something like that happens. lol.
But i hope like that 5th Jan epi they get the whole epi to themselves with no one to disturb them. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well, I'm guessing both Laxmi and Phulwa would be gone from the hospital today...probably the doctors might bring it up and Abhay will investigate her story further too - which might lead him to Devpur? Sigh, I was hoping old lady being around would be helpful but if she wants to vanish with Phulwa...
Khair, I'm hoping Phulwa gets an upperhand this time since Thakur so maha failed is bar ki shuru se pehle hi khatam! Hmmm...do you think the old lady got a hint that Thakur sent men to kill her? I mean randomly making her vanish for no reason seems a little odd...
I'm thinking that old lady must have taken her somewhere else to talk to and maybe later somehow they learned about Thalurs men coming so they decided to escape? ๐Ÿ˜•
Ok even im making random theories. lol. Hope whatever the twist is i hope its good. 

Kkk I'm getting sleepy thinking so much! Need to save a little brain space for my epic PhAb thakur reveal track where after Thakur gets shot Abhay falls coz he be wounded and as Phulwa's like crying or something, he raises his bloodied hand to caress her face and ends up totally brushing it off on her head hence filling her maang or so.
Woohoo! If you write such good ideas when sleep deprived then you should that more often. lol. Kidding! 
But really i like this idea and it would be so emotional yet meaningful.