Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vita93

OMG totally!! Oh oh how about like they're trying to make some sort of escape plan and obviously fighting and Abhay's getting annoyed with her, then he grabs her arm, shoves her against the wall and starts to drill his point into her LOL and then she's trying to twist her arm away and tells him that he's hurting her and he suddenly realises and lets her go...sigh I hope his patidharm resurfaces where it's needed most - in the shelterโ˜บ๏ธ (imagine if all the lights go out and she only manages to light a candle, before somebody grabs her from the back and blows it away...haye I should stop right now!)
OMGGG!! I'm already feeling short of breath reading it esp the last line. ahem. I wonder if they show something like this then...I want to know what happens so I WISH they would show it!!โ˜บ๏ธ Please somebody mail this idea to the writers!

Sigh I'm been imagining so many scenes since forever! Even an epic shootout when the Thakur's going to shoot Phulwa and Abhay comes in the middle and gets shot somewhere (preferably not somewhere critical, thanks I'd like my hero alive)  and he makes some epic dialogue and tries to bring up his gun but he can't so Phulwa, who's standing behind him, holds his hand up for him and they pull the trigger and shoot Thakur together!:D
WOW!! ๐Ÿ‘
That would be awesome!! The ultimate revenge for both and would show how connected they are. Best idea!
Haha kk thinking really far ahead so CVs hurry up before I lose my mind!๐Ÿ˜†
I know! I wish they would come here and read the forum posts and get some good ideas. 

Ameres thumbnail
Hello everyone!! :D 

Kisi ne epi dekhi? :P

Mjht-one- Hey there! 
Welcome to the AT! :D 

Ameres thumbnail

Yes im in a mood to spam. ๐Ÿ˜† 

So, another PhAb wali epi. Dil khush hogaya! Lol.

The FB were soothing to the eye and it was soo good to see Abhay smile. ๐Ÿ˜

When Abhay remembered the old Shatru days and how Phulwa had cared for him even then and the way his expressions changed for a moment I thought oh no he is gonna say im in love. Glad aisa kuch nahi hua. But I feel it was good that he reflected upon that times realizing that she had always cared for him, that she was always this good. He is still confused not understanding why his heart is suddenly doing palti and going to the dushman party. But I'm so happy that he decided to talk Thakurian about it. Atleast she will guide him through. :)

And can I just say he is the cutest son ever! I love the way he talks to Thakurian. He is such a shweeeto! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And as if the white shirt wasn't enough he had to wear the white kurta today. And he super cute in it! But that shawl...err not good. But I loved his smile. And this time we knew what the reason behind it was. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL! That RJ was back with the perfect song to play. I'm so in love with ORP these days all because of these two! 

And oh the room setting! How can I forget the care with which he redecorated her room looking into each and every detail; are the pillows right, is music there, are the curtains ok, would she like this, would she like that? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  The most caring hubby ever!

Waise when he said about getting the music system my mind went straight to that supposed rape scene and the epic fail 'bheege hont'! ๐Ÿคฃ  Upar se pura room bhi wapis se same decorate kardiya. :P

But with this our dream of them being in the same room seems distant now. But but if Abhays things are in this room is it a possibility that Abhay might shift here. ;)

And oh the curious case of kidnapping! Question: how can a seventy or possibly eighty year old woman that too a cancer patient kidnaps Phulwa? Too weird! They better explain it.

Waise I have a theory for it, Phulwa is not kidnapped it's a drama. ๐Ÿค“

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

Yes im in a mood to spam. ๐Ÿ˜† 

So, another PhAb wali epi. Dil khush hogaya! Lol.

I was almost on the verge off tears from being unable to wipe the huge grin on my face! Can I say oh sho cute 20 times!!

The FB were soothing to the eye and it was soo good to see Abhay smile. ๐Ÿ˜

And today he was smiling so widely even dimples showed through!:D Sacchi main, his smile is the best:)

When Abhay remembered the old Shatru days and how Phulwa had cared for him even then and the way his expressions changed for a moment I thought oh no he is gonna say im in love. Glad aisa kuch nahi hua. But I feel it was good that he reflected upon that times realizing that she had always cared for him, that she was always this good. He is still confused not understanding why his heart is suddenly doing palti and going to the dushman party. But I'm so happy that he decided to talk Thakurian about it. Atleast she will guide him through. :)

You know, I was actually really really happy when he remembered Shatru days - it shows that those days did have an impact on him. Otherwise, Abhay didn't really see much of Phulwa's caring side till the day of the drive. It's nice to see he's finally realising what he meant to her, and probably what he still means to her somewhere:)

And it's great that he's realising he doesn't think she's wrong anymore. The most important thing to Abhay has never been badla or pyaar, but what's right and wrong. And if he starts to think she's right, then that gives a nice path to go on:)

@Bold - Agreed! And I'm so so so happy, that Thakurayn has seen Phulwa's caring side too! It's really heartening to see her put aside her hatred for her and understand how much she cares for Abhay. And she encouraged him to listen to his heart:) Sacchi mein, it's very nice how they've found their lost mom and son within one anotherโค๏ธ

And can I just say he is the cutest son ever! I love the way he talks to Thakurian. He is such a shweeeto! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aww, the way he was looking up at her!! I actually enjoy watching the Thakurayn's scenes as well, they're really very heart-warming:) Thakurayn, Phulwa and Abhay are really sweet together:D

And as if the white shirt wasn't enough he had to wear the white kurta today. And he super cute in it! But that shawl...err not good. But I loved his smile. And this time we knew what the reason behind it was. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL! That RJ was back with the perfect song to play. I'm so in love with ORP these days all because of these two!

LOLL I heard his voice and I was like, yeah he's backkk! And the mausam line WAS THE SAME ONE lol seems like they only bring him up on windy days for his love sutra๐Ÿ˜† And when ORP came on it was woah, this is so surreal like now they've actually heard their love anthem!:O

Haha Dadiji and Gauri! Too cute!! The way they were high-fiving it was as though they requested the song or something! And seriously yaar, how is it that EVERYTIME they're thinking of one another, somebody's always there?? I won't be surprised if the day they decide to go on a honeymoon it becomes page one news๐Ÿคฃ

And oh the room setting! How can I forget the care with which he redecorated her room looking into each and every detail; are the pillows right, is music there, are the curtains ok, would she like this, would she like that? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  The most caring hubby ever!

Waise when he said about getting the music system my mind went straight to that supposed rape scene and the epic fail 'bheege hont'! ๐Ÿคฃ  Upar se pura room bhi wapis se same decorate kardiya. :P

@ bold - THAT was such an epic fail sachhi mein!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ I mean yaar, if you put such dhamakedar background music, why did you suddenly blast such a stupidsi song!!!

@Music - Waise, abhayko kaise pata Phulwa music pasand karti hain?? -raises eyebrow- Wah wah bhai, and just that day itself he was commenting on how he didn't know about her likes and dislikes๐Ÿ˜† When the tape fell out, I was somewhat hoping Surje would put it into the system and ORP would play. But heyy, RJne to sunli!

@ Room - Aww, you're so right! It looks almost exactly the same! Wait, so, he transferred his belongings back to his own room?? So...woh bhi yahan rehegi...? Kyunki this is Abhay's room right...๐Ÿ˜‰

But with this our dream of them being in the same room seems distant now. But but if Abhays things are in this room is it a possibility that Abhay might shift here. ;)

Sorry sorry, maaf kijiyega I didn't read the line before commenting on top. But yes!! LOL what's this Abhay, shifting your own stuff up = rehneka khudki plan? I think we should watch the scene again to see if his mother's photo got shifted too, wherever she goes Abhay will follow:)

And oh the curious case of kidnapping! Question: how can a seventy or possibly eighty year old woman that too a cancer patient kidnaps Phulwa? Too weird! They better explain it.

Waise I have a theory for it, Phulwa is not kidnapped it's a drama. ๐Ÿค“

NAISE:D But then the TB thing said Thakur's goons came to get her...wait unless you mean Thakur's pretending??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Well, I made my own theory the old lady's actually there to try to tell her about Devpur hatyakaand, but I'm thinking before she can say anything nurse comes and takes her away. Because the way she was looking at Phulwa, it seemed like a more caring gaze than an evil one.

Sigh...bechaani se intezaar!

Edit -- My bad! I totally forgot to watch part 4 before commentingIgnoring my last para of comments, I couldn't stop laughing at Thakur's face when he realised his plan ended before starting!!
@ Theory - Heyy now it makes so much more sense! (After watching the last part lol sorry) I think she went along with the old lady herself, I'm thinking there was a time relapse when she went to her room and before the guys came in. But if it has been staged, what's being planned...? I mean, is it some sort of trap to bring in the Thakur? 
@precap - UGHH Abhay you blind or what 1 day ago Thakur was screaming to finish off Phulwa, today he's talking about being happy she's aliveDX

Waise, it's quite funny to see that Thakur didn't plan the kidnapping. I was hoping if he'd be behind it Abhay would eventually end up at him, but I guess not...Maybe the plan is not to lure Thakur but force Abhay to find her, so that she can tell him everything?

Sigh CVs have made me more confused than before!๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by vita93 - 12 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok what a shocker tonight does Abhay remembers of his drunken night as well when Phulwa helped him๐Ÿ˜•what he remembered when he took the shawl ๐Ÿ˜•Phulwa covering him  with a blanket and i thought he was out of his senses that time and taking her as Aarti ๐Ÿ˜• cvs bhool gaye kya ๐Ÿ˜• 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SblTHQxgiDU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

ok what a shocker tonight does Abhay remembers of his drunken night as well when Phulwa helped him๐Ÿ˜•what he remembered when he took the shawl ๐Ÿ˜•Phulwa covering him  with a blanket and i thought he was out of his senses that time and taking her as Aarti ๐Ÿ˜• cvs bhool gaye kya ๐Ÿ˜• 

@Drunken night - LOL I found that part a little amusing too, I didn't realise he actually knew what was going on since he seemed drunk senseless...
Khair, guess as long as he's remembering her...XD
BeautyBabe thumbnail

@Drunken night - LOL I found that part a little amusing too, I didn't realise he actually knew what was going on since he seemed drunk senseless...
Khair, guess as long as he's remembering her...XD

yeah its a blooper ๐Ÿ˜†cvs are  so excited in showing PhAb moments and make more romantic  that they are actually forgetting what they have shown before  ..if he remembered that stair scene it would make sense because he was little bit in his senses at that time because few moments before he could recognize thakur but come on cvs at that time he was out of his senses couldnt even differentiate between Aarti and Phulwa so its a blooper ๐Ÿ˜†but khair can over look it too for  PhAb sweet moments  ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail

You know, I was actually really really happy when he remembered Shatru days - it shows that those days did have an impact on him. Otherwise, Abhay didn't really see much of Phulwa's caring side till the day of the drive. It's nice to see he's finally realising what he meant to her, and probably what he still means to her somewhere:)

And it's great that he's realising he doesn't think she's wrong anymore. The most important thing to Abhay has never been badla or pyaar, but what's right and wrong. And if he starts to think she's right, then that gives a nice path to go on:)

EXACTLY!!! I was so happy to see those FBs! Glad he is finally getting it, and its happening before any confession waghera. I dont want any soon but still at least we know whats going on through his mind. 

Aww, the way he was looking up at her!! I actually enjoy watching the Thakurayn's scenes as well, they're really very heart-warming:) Thakurayn, Phulwa and Abhay are really sweet together:D

Same here. If these three come together then paka it will be Thakurs last day. Like you always say the day Thakurian speaks up it will mark Thakurs end. 

LOLL I heard his voice and I was like, yeah he's backkk! And the mausam line WAS THE SAME ONE lol seems like they only bring him up on windy days for his love sutra๐Ÿ˜† And when ORP came on it was woah, this is so surreal like now they've actually heard their love anthem!:O

So True!!! It really has become their love anthem of sort and i was laughing thinking ke kya inko bhi BG mein yeh sunai deta during their eyelocks. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Haha Dadiji and Gauri! Too cute!! The way they were high-fiving it was as though they requested the song or something! And seriously yaar, how is it that EVERYTIME they're thinking of one another, somebody's always there?? I won't be surprised if the day they decide to go on a honeymoon it becomes page one news๐Ÿคฃ

ROFL!! We can expect that! Esp if Comm. Uncle joins in then tu paka headlines hogein with Phulwas name in bold! ๐Ÿคฃ

Sachi yaar kitne farigh log hain koi kaam nahi hai except for keeping eye on PhAb love story. ๐Ÿ˜†

Even the hospital staff is so farigh, no one on night duty. I guess they were so tired after keeping a watch on PhAb ke raat ko sab sogey. ๐Ÿ˜†

@Music - Waise, abhayko kaise pata Phulwa music pasand karti hain?? -raises eyebrow- Wah wah bhai, and just that day itself he was commenting on how he didn't know about her likes and dislikes๐Ÿ˜† When the tape fell out, I was somewhat hoping Surje would put it into the system and ORP would play. But heyy, RJne to sunli!

Hahaha! I was thinking the same!! Itna khayal! :P

@ Room - Aww, you're so right! It looks almost exactly the same! Wait, so, he transferred his belongings back to his own room?? So...woh bhi yahan rehegi...? Kyunki this is Abhay's room right...๐Ÿ˜‰

Sorry sorry, maaf kijiyega I didn't read the line before commenting on top. But yes!! LOL what's this Abhay, shifting your own stuff up = rehneka khudki plan? I think we should watch the scene again to see if his mother's photo got shifted too, wherever she goes Abhay will follow:)

LOL!! Sachi yaar i hope he does. Its about time they get into one room! ๐Ÿ˜†

Edit -- My bad! I totally forgot to watch part 4 before commentingIgnoring my last para of comments, I couldn't stop laughing at Thakur's face when he realised his plan ended before starting!!
@ Theory - Heyy now it makes so much more sense! (After watching the last part lol sorry) I think she went along with the old lady herself, I'm thinking there was a time relapse when she went to her room and before the guys came in. But if it has been staged, what's being planned...? I mean, is it some sort of trap to bring in the Thakur? 

Im thinking on the same lines that Phulwa and Laxmi together are in this kidnap plan and its a way to expose Thakur. Just a theory we may be wrong. 
@precap - UGHH Abhay you blind or what 1 day ago Thakur was screaming to finish off Phulwa, today he's talking about being happy she's aliveDX
Exactly! Abhay bhi na! sometimes he is gullible ke ghussa ata hai. 
Waise, it's quite funny to see that Thakur didn't plan the kidnapping. I was hoping if he'd be behind it Abhay would eventually end up at him, but I guess not...Maybe the plan is not to lure Thakur but force Abhay to find her, so that she can tell him everything?
Maybe...cant say. If its a real kidnapping tab bhi confusing hai and if not then bhi so many questions. 
Sigh CVs have made me more confused than before!๐Ÿ˜•
Mera  bhi yahi haal hai. Ab monday tak intezaar nahi ho raha! 
[/QUOTE]
BeautyBabe thumbnail

so thakur's'plan failed ...i too think Phulwa is not kidnapped but probably she will go with the old lady...come on that wheel chair cancer suffering  old lady cannot kidnap Phulwa ..i hink it was somehow required that the old lady was needed because now she will reveal devpur incident to Phulwa...she needed some time alone with her ..probably she will take Phulwa to a round to devpur ๐Ÿ˜†and this thakur what a dramabaz ...Abhay's trust on his father  won't be easy to break ..now he will take it as previously thakur's finish off Phulwa was an anger of a father speaking whose son Phulwa has murdered and now he will back to how nice my baba .what a saint he is he already says my baba do nice of even bad as well

Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kikyo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SblTHQxgiDU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

aww you have posted that scene ...๐Ÿ˜aaj to dil par kaboo nahi raha meraโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜we were singing gun of Abhay Rai Singh in white shirt and yeh kya white kurta ๐Ÿ˜the breeze flowing through his hair ๐Ÿ˜and that cute dimpled smile ๐Ÿ˜super dreamy ๐Ÿ˜comments for tonight's episode reserved from me right  now i am dreamland of Abhay Rai Singh๐Ÿ˜won't be coming out so soon ๐Ÿ˜ haye ๐Ÿ˜ Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago