Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sidra08

yes crazy for him infact today i was reminded of 10 oct 2011 episode when his identity from Shatru to Abhay was revealed ..OMG just instantly seeing him in police uniform where i should be busy solving the puzzle i was jaw dropped ..how hot ☺️ kya dialogues jhaar raha tha with what  style ..ufff .i am not scared from any one apart from me ...that witty killing smile and the way he said =... Aarti Rajput don't you want to know for whom my heart beats uff i don't know what would be Aarti's feelings but i was officially fainted at that time uff this man will kill me one day😆but hey at that time he was sent on a mission by commissioner not this good commissioner uncle but someone else 🤔so it was  thakur+CM+ commissioner +Abhay's plan 😕

credit goes to me for reminding you about that episode 🤣
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anujee - Aww, I just watched it on tv again and he's too good!
Like one moment he looks sexy in that pose and the next moment he's smiling listening to her. 
They're so cute! Maybe in the future they'll show one day Phulwa's scolding him on some silly little habit of his, like putting his phone and wallet in random places or something, and she's just talking and talking and all he's doing is staring at her with a goofy smile plastered on his face!XD (As if he doesn't do much staring now anyways)
But LOL I'm pretty sure you're missing some of the previous patidharm action too right😆

@Kidnapping - Well currently the actors are saying they're not too sure how it's gonna roll out (yea right) so I'm guessing it might drag on for a while?:/ I hope Abhay finds out something soon enough!
Ohh and while he's at it, will the old lady be able to help him too? Wait, does he even know it's his nani?? She did take a pic with him...But I'm guessing if nanijee shows up the whole Devpur hatyakaand will be out too soon!
Khair, I've got so many expectations of a future PhAb scene! Especially since now flames will burn from both ends...😆☺️
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

jia yaar u r rite all gals r going really crazy!!!

u know even i m liking this couple & ajay!! after such a long time i felt sumthing smileworthy seeing an actor & on-screen couple. hes really cuming in top 10 of my favs.after sameer soni, rohit bakshi & rohit khurana only ashish sharma & Ajay 've bcum so adorable!!😊😳

haha dolly so true ..this forum girls are crazy for Abhay..i am no less behind 😆if you remember on uttaran  forum when i was MOTW my fav telly actor i haven't mentioned any indian actor ...actually i haven't seen  many serials at that time just few and this show i was watching on and off but now started seeing it regularly and also seen previous episodes again ..now i can say i am completely fida over him 😆and this couple indeed 😍..you know a friend of mine use  to do Ajay raag when he use to come in love story and asking me to watch it and i was no no i am not going to see  it i hate serials dragging and fed up with her raag and now look at me and she laughs at me ab kya hoa bachu🤣😆ok enough Ajay raag😆 even Sargun is very good👏
BeautyBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: vita93

Haha we're all phan-girling crazeee!:D

Well, before I go off, just wanted to say that if you really want to ogle at him a bit more, you should rewatch the point where he's listening to Surje on the phone and hands him the chillies. He puts his hand in his pocket like a boss and poses there like some model with this attitude-wala face for quite a while.

Sirf khuchi seconds hain, par bhari mazedar😉

bold ..right 😆..actually Ajay is a  model turned actor so somewhere his modelling style comes out😆 no wonder now can understand why Abhay seems to be so stylish , dashing , what a personality he has ..😍
BeautyBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

yes crazy for him infact today i was reminded of 10 oct 2011 episode when his identity from Shatru to Abhay was revealed ..OMG just instantly seeing him in police uniform where i should be busy solving the puzzle i was jaw dropped ..how hot ☺️ kya dialogues jhaar raha tha with what  style ..ufff .i am not scared from any one apart from me ...that witty killing smile and the way he said =... Aarti Rajput don't you want to know for whom my heart beats uff i don't know what would be Aarti's feelings but i was officially fainted at that time uff this man will kill me one day😆but hey at that time he was sent on a mission by commissioner not this good commissioner uncle but someone else 🤔so it was  thakur+CM+ commissioner +Abhay's plan 😕

hmmm will you stop reminding me of Aarti😒 i hate love triangles why cannot we have a simple hero heroine story 😵
as for plan yes it was indeed shown that Abhay was sent on a mission..see we know Phulwa is right but think from the prespective of the serial .characters ..Phulwa was a daciot , murderer..she has broken law so was required by law on immediate basis but couldn't be captured ..all previous attempts were in vain...Abhay was shown to be quite a strict police cop who is harsh to criminals and also is fearless has completed many missions which none other could ...so he was sent on a mission... on mission to capture Phulwa ..but coming to the plan i don't think even that commissioner knew Abhay's  inner hidden revenge  agenda.. infact if you remember commissionner was confused and asking Abhay what took you so long in this mission as compared to previous one's and Abhay  gave his reason in a twisted way that it took some effort to win trusts of daciots and he has won so much trust that Phulwa has fallen in love with him...he didn't let it out he has some plans of revenge even to Aarti he blasted her to leave when she asked why he is so restless to torture Phulwa there for the first we came to know he speaking to himself  he is doing all that for himself ..he indeed let out his plan infront of commissoner which was kept as a suspense to us at that time but it was only his plan how to arrest her not that humilation...what i have deduced is that commissoner only sent Abhay on a mission to arrest Phulwa but he was unaware of Abhay's real motive ...if thakur wouldn't have fueled Abhay on revenge thing then i think it would be more of going in Phulwa's gang..win their trust , find their whereabouts ,and weak points ..arrange for a place/ situation for their arrest ..this aming sure she falls in love with him,  humilation and giving her pain in this wouldn't be there ...coming to CM involved yes in that episode commissioner did say you need to arrest Phulwa before CM makes a round in this area and we all know CM is pretty close to thakur so probably he asked commissoiner to send only Abhay on this mission but i think it is yet to be revealed i think cvs will show how Abhay was sent to Phulwa .🤔

Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@jdfan ...principal jee welcome to PhAb thread 🤗now this thread will end soon because we three are united 🤣
@kikyo..thanks for lecture teacher 🤗you are absolutely right coming to Aarti huhhh ok i stop taking her name 😆after all i too want to see my  PhAb but i want to sing a song 

mmm

Ek din woh mile
Roz milne lage
Ek din woh mile
Roz milne lage
Phir mohabbat huyi
Bas qayamat huyi

Kho gaye tum kahan
Sunke yeh dastaan
Log hairaan hain
Kyunki anjaan hain

Ishq ki woh gali
Baat jiski chali
Us gali mein
Mera aana, jaana tha

Ek hasina thi
Ek deewana tha...

hmmm now i think i should wear my halmet better  run away 🤣because teacher jee is gonna punish me 😆

Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
@sidra ...you naughty girl 😡lemme find my danda😆you again depressed me by reminding me of such depressing  episode ...first this song , then Abhay's emotional torture then Phulwa's tears... my God ...so depressing 😒 coming to this song remember after seeing promo how we both were making fun of it that how it will be suited in serial ..and after seeing one one word well suited ..phulwa cvs somewhere show themselves to be  very much intelligent 😆 Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vita93

@Anujee - Aww, I just watched it on tv again and he's too good!

Like one moment he looks sexy in that pose and the next moment he's smiling listening to her. 
They're so cute! Maybe in the future they'll show one day Phulwa's scolding him on some silly little habit of his, like putting his phone and wallet in random places or something, and she's just talking and talking and all he's doing is staring at her with a goofy smile plastered on his face!XD (As if he doesn't do much staring now anyways)
Ohhh! I want to see that! :D
I loved it when he was handing her the gift he couldn't even look at her directly and kept looking sideways. He was so sharmaoing!! haha. 
And then he stopped laughing just to gaze at her admiringly while she laughed. He looks so cute when he keeps looking at her in that dreamy way. 😳

But LOL I'm pretty sure you're missing some of the previous patidharm action too right😆
You betcha I am! Haye! I so wish that when they are lost in jungle (Im happily presuming they will be😆) they may have some sort of tiff and Abhay will go in his patidharam mode. lol. I miss it. :P

@Kidnapping - Well currently the actors are saying they're not too sure how it's gonna roll out (yea right) so I'm guessing it might drag on for a while?:/ I hope Abhay finds out something soon enough!
Ohh and while he's at it, will the old lady be able to help him too? Wait, does he even know it's his nani?? She did take a pic with him...But I'm guessing if nanijee shows up the whole Devpur hatyakaand will be out too soon!
Oh yeah i hope Laxmi is able to help Abhay and tell the truth in right time. 
Khair, I've got so many expectations of a future PhAb scene! Especially since now flames will burn from both ends...😆☺️
LOL! Same here!! I'm already imagining all sorts of scenes. 😆
Patanahi kab ayein gey woh sab!! CVs please dont disappoint us! 

Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
plz do add me...i m getting really fond of PhAb nw...
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail