[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
Ohh just as a chotisi random quip, when Phulwa's on the phone with Surje, and he tells her that Abhay's conducting an investigation at home, she suddenly starts toying with her mangalsutra, all with a rather concerned face.

A little, hint hint much?:D
@Mangalsutra- Oh i didnt notice it. 
But yes dadi ki baton ka asar ho raha hai. lol. 

Really dadi should make both Abhay-Phulwa sit down and give them a nice lecture about love, life, relationships etc you know and commissioner uncle should join giving Phulwa cheers from behind. 🤣
And after taking idea from other docs and police wale they should send these two on a long trip to a far away island. Problem solved! 😆😆
Originally posted by Ameres

@Mangalsutra- Oh i didnt notice it. 
But yes dadi ki baton ka asar ho raha hai. lol. 

Really dadi should make both Abhay-Phulwa sit down and give them a nice lecture about love, life, relationships etc you know and commissioner uncle should join giving Phulwa cheers from behind. 🤣
And after taking idea from other docs and police wale they should send these two on a long trip to a far away island. Problem solved! 😆😆

Ohh my bad, I thought they were ending on 17th! Khair, real real maza's only going to start from next week on so you'll have lots to comment on!

@Commissioner uncle - 🤣 LOOLLL and all the other police wale will get together and start randomly chanting Phulwa's name no matter what Abhay says.
This is seriously damn hilarious, they're love kahani is being advanced by the rest of the world. I found it extremely amusing that all this far they've been arguing by themselves (most of their arguments do happen when they're alone) and suddenly jab pyaar ki khushbu ane lage, wah somehow everybody seems to notice them! I think Jitendar's comment to Abhay at the police station was the best, he spent the whole day sharmanaing from everybody:D

@Dadi - you know, I really don't get why she doesn't go to lecture Abhay too. I mean all her lectures have proved pretty fruitful for Phulwa. And it seems that Thakurayn probably informed her that the gas cylinder thing was done by Thakur, which she quite tactfully conveyed to Abhay. I'm pretty sure she could pretty much single-handedly push these two together LOL.

Haye Abhay. I really REALLY think he didn't hear whatever Thakur said day before. Or is it the same day? 
Thakur: "PHULWA KO KHATAM KAR DO!" Really Abhay, really? That line obviously had an impact on him to cause him to scream bus to Thakur. Even Thakur isn't hiding the fact that he IS Phulwa's greatest enemy. Sigh Abhay...tumko police kaun banaya!!:/

Khair...jungle wala scene OOF! If it's raining, maybe he'll...take his shirt off? And and short circuit hoga, then all lights gone!!:D 😍☺️
@vita ...do you want to see  us gone complete mad .. Abhay taking his shirt off in rain☺️ ...i'll be next seen in mental asylum if something like that happened 😆 Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sidra08

@vita ...do you want to see to us gone complete mad .. Abhay taking his shirt off in rain☺️ ...i'll be next seen in mental asylum if something like that happened 😆

🤣 Waise, I became madly in love with this couple since the epic shelter scene WHERE HE WAS SHIRTLESS :D True, it was more of a silhouette, but it was enough.
I think CVs should put such a scene at the end of the week. Warna we'll all be behosh the moment he takes it off and will definitely miss the rest of the episode😆
@Pyar ki khushboo- ROFL!! So true!! Suddenly the whole world wants to know and discuss their love story! 😆
And sharmana part was the best!! I LOVED his expressions!! hehe. 

@dadi- sachi yaar! She is alway telling what to do and so on why dont give Abhay some lecture too! Im sure it will prove even more effective! lol. 

@Abhay- That trust he has on Thakur is still there. I guess he is suspecting bua and kul for this. He still doesnt believe that Thakur can do something wrong. Sigh...patanahi kab this trust will break. 

@Rain- OMGGG! Yaar woh barish mein coat utara tu yeh haal tha agar shirt...*thud* 
Agar shirt na bhi utri tu chale ga as long as there are some great PhAb moments to dream and drool about! 😍

I really want another epi dedicated only to PhAb!! I want a repeat of 5th Jan 2012!! As in bilkul Phabistic epi!! 

EDIT-- Im still not over the vest one and you are talking about going shirt less. ☺️
Pata nahi kay hoga agar yeh hua tu...
Even if he goes in vest plus the shelter scene with PhAb then...i dont think there will be any wu or posts that day. 😆
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
@vita ...lol right i think they should show such scene with gaps i mean Abhay taking off his shirt and then interval of 15 minutes so that we could get back to senses than again another look  another 15 minutes break 🤣seriously yaar this guy is  just too good ☺️his smile uff ..whether he gives taunting smile looks complete killing when smiling heartly sho cute ..☺️those dimples uff ..he looks so good in whatever he wears and in that shelter scene o my ☺️he was ..he was ..he was ☺️i am out of words ...fainted 
Sidra- Tell me about it! 😍

This guy has got me hooked on badly! Its like a bad addiction. Lol. 
Sachi mein he looks good even in the simplest of shirt and his smile...ufff! Kya kahoon? When he smiles even his eyes smile and when he even gives those attitude angry looks then he sets my heart on a race! ☺️

Really aisa agar scene aya tu forum mein kya haal hoga sab phan-girls ka? 😆
Originally posted by Ameres

@Pyar ki khushboo- ROFL!! So true!! Suddenly the whole world wants to know and discuss their love story! 😆
The nurses were the best yaar! Khair, at least through them the old lady got to know that she's good! But seriously, peeping through the window?? Even during the terrace-wala barish scene (😍), Kullu was happily writing shayiri on them😆 I'm getting quite worried for any PhAb scenes, hope they keep their windows and doors firmly shut before embarking on any love-shove ki kahani!
And sharmana part was the best!! I LOVED his expressions!! hehe. 
:D LOL abhay. I don't think I've laughed this hard through an entire Phulwa episode in quite a while😆

@dadi- sachi yaar! She is alway telling what to do and so on why dont give Abhay some lecture too! Im sure it will prove even more effective! lol. 
Exactly! And since Thakuraynjee can't speak, she can speak as her proxy!:) You know, I'm thinking some time in the future Abhay will actually end up at the dadi's feet for advice. Perhaps for some reason Phulwa isn't speaking to him or he finds out about Thakur reveal, he'd probably have to go to her for help:)

@Abhay- That trust he has on Thakur is still there. I guess he is suspecting bua and kul for this. He still doesnt believe that Thakur can do something wrong. Sigh...patanahi kab this trust will break. 
True...you're right, once you've got unshakable faith in someone, nothing will shake it until the person himself confesses so. Sigh really hoping Thakur accidentally boasts it in front of him or so!

@Rain- OMGGG! Yaar woh barish mein coat utara tu yeh haal tha agar shirt...*thud* 
Agar shirt na bhi utri tu chale ga as long as there are some great PhAb moments to dream and drool about! 😍
Haye haye didi, sochte sochte hi behosh?😆 I really don't think I'd live if he did that, he's already so fantastic in translucent white fitting shirts, getting his shirt off would just...*faint*
I know! They can pull off such fantastic moments fully clothed for what I'm concerned😆

I really want another epi dedicated only to PhAb!! I want a repeat of 5th Jan 2012!! As in bilkul Phabistic epi!! 
Agreed! That was...really something to behold:D

EDIT-- Im still not over the vest one and you are talking about going shirt less. ☺️
Pata nahi kay hoga agar yeh hua tu...
Even if he goes in vest plus the shelter scene with PhAb then...i dont think there will be any wu or posts that day. 😆
I don't think I'll be able to write anything in response - wrtiting would need me to rewatch the episode again and I don't know how I'd probably survive to write it (I still don't have it in me to write anything on the shelter scene - it was so fantastic that putting it into words would drastically limit all I'd have to sayXD)
Hey guys! 
You must have seen the TB article please rank the article and post your comments there too as it helps raises the actors rank. Thanks! :) 

Ok mein chali...cant believe its Friday already! Seems like yesterday when we were discussing Mondays epi. Time really moves fast. hm.

Khair hope to catch you guys tomorrow with an amazing PhAb epi! Goodnight! :D