Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@Phulwa's revenge ..i too don't think she will  be able to punish Abhay 🤔i mean what she will be able to possibly do when he will come up with forgiveness 😕i don't  think she will able to say dafa ho jao🤣ok sorry😆 ahem but what she can do🤔 ..she will come with few emotional lectures but we all know Abhay jee is going to have a big emotional breakdown ..then what she will do instead of helping him as we have seen she cannot see him in pain... only fear is like sidra  mentioned is her leaving for sake of Aarti Abhay because not to forget she is herione of indian television that too colors show she is mahaan sacrificing atma  like them 😒i think she will try to leave him after giving few bhashans to him in his emotional breakdown but Abhay will come to her after some time of thinking  over the issue and ask her to come with him...  how about Phulwa reaches her village and she sees Abhay already there playing with kids in Shatru  look 😍 .and  Phulwa shocked and Abhay confesses .he loves her 😍and saying all that stuff how wrong he was with her please forgive him..awww then probably fill her maang and Phulwa saying don't ask forgiveness i can go anywhere leaving Abhay but where will i go leaving my Shatru😍 we will see one emotional hug aww😍please cvs no Aarti in the picture because neither we want to see her heart break neither turning her into a grey character  how about cvs show her in the end living a peaceful life with someone who loves her so much 😃ok lets come up with Janemaan  movie ending she has found Abhay's look alike🤣dhamaka twist 🤣 khiyali pulao pak gaya 😆a jao sab 😆

Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kikyo

@Phulwa's revenge ..i too don't think she will  be able to punish Abhay 🤔i mean what she will be able to possibly do when he will come up with forgiveness 😕i don't  think she will able to say dafa ho jao🤣ok sorry😆 ahem but what she can do🤔 ..she will come with few emotional lectures but we all know Abhay jee is going to have a big emotional breakdown ..then what she will do instead of helping him as we have seen she cannot see him in pain... only fear is like sidra  mentioned is her leaving for sake of Aarti Abhay because not to forget she is herione of indian television that too colors show she is mahaan sacrificing atma  like them 😒i think she will try to leave him after giving few bhashans to him in his emotional breakdown but Abhay will come to her after some time of thinking  over the issue and ask her to come with him...  how about Phulwa reaches her village and she sees Abhay already there playing with kids in shatru  look 😍 .and  Phulwa shocked and Abhay confesses .he loves her 😍and saying all that stuff how wrong he was with her please forgive him..awww then probably fill her maang and Phulwa saying don't ask forgiveness i can go anywhere leaving Abhay but where will i go leaving my shatru😍 we will see one emotional hug aww😍please cvs no Aarti in the picture because neither we want to see her heart break neither turning her into a grey character  how about cvs show her in the end living a peaceful life with someone who loves her so much 😃ok lets come up with Janemaan  movie ending she has found Abhay's look alike🤣dhamaka twist 🤣 khiyali pulao pak gaya 😆a jao sab 😆

bold that will be one dhamka twist 🤣but trust me among all love triangles movies /serials i have seen i love Janemaan's ending 😃 superb ⭐️ Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@kikyo - LOVED IT!! OMG that would be the best!! A total hum dil de chuke sanam type...And aww Abhay looking like Shatru in the kabiley!!!😍 Really hoping the CVs take up your fantastic idea!!
Including Aarti as well, I want to have her own happy ending too:D
vita93 thumbnail
Aww today was too cute!! 
And everybody else around them made it even better!XD
It's really funny how somehow everybody seemed to know they were thinking of each other:D
And the last part was too shweeet! Ladaike waqt dono age nikelte hain, par pyaar ki samae practice karne parte hain😆
Edited by vita93 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^ True yesterdays epi brought a big smile on my face too. 
I'm glad they are both realizing it esp Abhay trying to be sweet making up for his wrong doings. 
And i love dadi! Im glad she brought up the gas investigating matter and even more happy that Abhay actually listened to her this time. 
I just hope he gets some good evidence against Thakur himself. Well thats hoping for too much but still...

And i loved loved loveeed the last scene!! ORP is back!! :D 

And the practice scene was the cutest!! it was complete aww scene!! 😍

Cant wait to see how they talk!! I hope they do speak something other than stare. lol. 
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

^ True yesterdays epi brought a big smile on my face too. 

You're backk!!:D I've been so bored posting by myself for the most of the time:/
I'm glad they are both realizing it esp Abhay trying to be sweet making up for his wrong doings. 
Hain na? It's nice to see that despite whatever Thakur says he cannot convince himself that he should at least repent:)
And i love dadi! Im glad she brought up the gas investigating matter and even more happy that Abhay actually listened to her this time. 
Me too!!:D I'm guessing the dadi has some inkling that the Thakur was behind all of it? In any case I was actually pretty bemused that after Thakur's lambi drama+bhashan, Abhay pretty much ignored it left, right and centre to find out if somebody tried to hurt her. Poor Thakurjee, itni koshish bhi nakamyab rahin😆
And what more he brought the whole police force along LOL
I just hope he gets some good evidence against Thakur himself. Well thats hoping for too much but still...
Sigh I'm thinking CVs will bring in a twist somehow. Like get some innocent servant blamed instead😒

And i loved loved loveeed the last scene!! ORP is back!! :D 
❤️ Every time you hear ORP playing = PhAb PhAb PhAb!!

And the practice scene was the cutest!! it was complete aww scene!! 😍
LOLLL they really had a hard time figuring what lines to say!! And the best part is both said it at the same time!XD 
Poor Abhay, now everybody thinks he's pagal talking to himself! And it was so adorable when he made a pout and wanted to walk away from the door!

Cant wait to see how they talk!! I hope they do speak something other than stare. lol. 
🤣 LOLL all they seem to do is stare. They're such an ulti couple, most married couples start off being initially awkward and then being more comfy with one another. These two start off screaming in one another's faces and now can't even utter a word in each others' presence.😆

Heyy I hope Phulwa notices Abhay's chot and makes a huge fuss about it! Then he can amusedly comment how she should take a look at herself before commenting on othersXD

Ameres thumbnail
Vitaaa! 

I'm missing this place, you and our talks more than i can express. Uff these exams!! I cant wait for them to get over! :( 
I feel like talking a lot but time nahi hai!! :((

@Abhay- I know!! He is finally getting it and doing all this care its all so sweeet!! :D 
And when dadi said 'Teri Phulwa' his expressions were so cute! Despite the time constraint i still managed to watch it three times lol. I couldnt get enough of his cute expressions when he was hesitant to ask about her health and also in the police station the way he kept staring at his phone! haaaye! 😳

@PhAb- Lol true true. They are the most hatke couple no doubt. 
They work in reverse phele shadi phir ladai and now love shove! :P

Waise i didnt see the bandage on Abhays hand when he went to meet her i guess the cut wasnt much bus Thakurjee ko impress karne ke liye tha warna it wasnt much of a wound. 😆

It would be great seeing their awkward talks. I loved the hesitation and nervousness mixed with excitement. It was super cute!! :D 
Ameres thumbnail

Alrighty! Another good epi with lots of PhAb moments as well some good developments. :]

So the old lady knew Abhay and his mother. Question: What was Thakur doing in that photo like that? I mean if he was an illegitimate child then photo and all….doesnt make sense?

And if im not wrong the last line she said seemed more like she was planning to help Phulwa and not harm her?

Ok now the main part. PhAb scene!! Oh Gosh!! I love love LOVED the first scene.

Abhay was super cute as the nurses rightly called him the 'ghabraya hua ladka' haha! 🤣

He was so nervous that he didn't even know where to look! Lmao!

And he brought her a gun!! 🤣

I was actually laughing hard at that point! I mean of all the gifts a gun? What was he thinking? I guess his dacoit avatar is still stuck in his mind. That good at least he still doesnt see her as a wife or lover. Thoda time lage ga. Good. 😆😆

And Phulwa too was expecting to hear some nice comments from him. Lol they both were so adorable!

And finally he knows she cooks his food! And the way he said 'tum khana bahut acha banati ho' AWWW! I loved it! And she smiled and happy tears rolled down her cheek.

And yay! Thakur is making another plan,

which is gonna fail,

there will be some pain

But in the end all will be weeelll! :P

Lame I know but im just happy thinking that like other Thakurs plan this one too is gonna be an epic fail (hope so) and we are gonna get some PhAb rocking scenes!! Woohooo!

vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Alrighty! Another good epi with lots of PhAb moments as well some good developments. :]

AAAHHH! OMG LOVED ITTT IT WAS TOO GOOD!

So the old lady knew Abhay and his mother. Question: What was Thakur doing in that photo like that? I mean if he was an illegitimate child then photo and all'.doesnt make sense?

Exactly the same question! And Abhay's mother had sindoor on her forehead...did he lie and marry her as a second wife or something? Because Abhay always used to say how halat prevented the two of them from coming together...

And if im not wrong the last line she said seemed more like she was planning to help Phulwa and not harm her?

Yes she did!!! She knows now! I think she realised that either 1) through the nurse's explanation that we didn't hear or 2) the fact that she's Abhay's wife. She was saying that Phulwa will avenge Shakuntala's death:D YES YESYES!!!

Ohh and rmbr how we saw in the video in the precap that she was hovering over Phulwa? I was confused at first but I think she's actually there to reveal to Phulwa abt Devpur hatyakaand. Hence the dramatic face-grab?

Ok now the main part. PhAb scene!! Oh Gosh!! I love love LOVED the first scene.

EPIC. JUST EPIC.

Abhay was super cute as the nurses rightly called him the 'ghabraya hua ladka' haha! 🤣

He was so nervous that he didn't even know where to look! Lmao!

And he brought her a gun!! 🤣

I was actually laughing hard at that point! I mean of all the gifts a gun? What was he thinking? I guess his dacoit avatar is still stuck in his mind. That good at least he still doesnt see her as a wife or lover. Thoda time lage ga. Good. 😆😆

You know, I was telling my sister in jest that he probably brought her a gun. LOL little did I know he was thinking the same!! At first I thought he really meant it as a joke, but lol the way he was asking her, he really meant it as a gift...haye abhayjee!😆 And the bouquet HAHA!🤣 Doctor ke liye! Waise, speaking of doctor, do these people really have nothing else other than spying on their love story???

And Phulwa too was expecting to hear some nice comments from him. Lol they both were so adorable!

So cute the way they started laughing together! And their maan ki baat...so true:) Now they're more like 2 simple people enjoying a laugh together than jaan-e-dushman:D

And finally he knows she cooks his food! And the way he said 'tum khana bahut acha banati ho' AWWW! I loved it! And she smiled and happy tears rolled down her cheek.

I was fist-punching the air when he grabbed the phone and heard her listing all the ingredients. Maan ko bohot shaanti mil geyi, saach mein:D Aww poor Abhay, I thought he might start tearing a little too ;D The scene was played out really well I must say. It's nice that she overheard Surje saying out Abhay's name instead of Abhay actually saying something - their silence speaks volumes sometimes:)

CVs really outdid themselves on the khana banana matter. -still happy smiling over the cute moment-

And yay! Thakur is making another plan,

which is gonna fail,

there will be some pain

But in the end all will be weeelll! :P

Lame I know but im just happy thinking that like other Thakurs plan this one too is gonna be an epic fail (hope so) and we are gonna get some PhAb rocking scenes!! Woohooo!

LOL we all get so excited for Thakur to make his pilans. The more dhamaka he tries to bring in, the more it phails! Now that Abhay actually suspects someone's after Phulwa, if they try to kidnap her it's just going to make matters worse for them LOL. 

I'm guessing this kidnapping track will probably drag out pretty long, with Abhay needing time to find her. And I'm thinking also while escaping they'll probably end up along some sunsan jaga...😍 For all you know they end up in the same lady's shelter!! 

And I'm thinking along the way he might get hurt again, hence Phulwa will have to help him, AGAIN, and hohoho...😆

17 jan right?:) Kkk I'm guessing by then things would have actually moved along into this naya track! And then shuru hogi asli maza!:D

Till then, all the best for exams!:)

Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Exactly the same question! And Abhay's mother had sindoor on her forehead...did he lie and marry her as a second wife or something? Because Abhay always used to say how halat prevented the two of them from coming together...

Maybe. Cuz yeah it did seem she was wearing sindoor...its confusing. 

Yes she did!!! She knows now! I think she realised that either 1) through the nurse's explanation that we didn't hear or 2) the fact that she's Abhay's wife. She was saying that Phulwa will avenge Shakuntala's death:D YES YESYES!!!

Ohh and rmbr how we saw in the video in the precap that she was hovering over Phulwa? I was confused at first but I think she's actually there to reveal to Phulwa abt Devpur hatyakaand. Hence the dramatic face-grab?

Agree! I guess she just wanted to talk to her and not harm her. And after the precap i guess kidnapping is for sure done by Thakur. 

You know, I was telling my sister in jest that he probably brought her a gun. LOL little did I know he was thinking the same!! At first I thought he really meant it as a joke, but lol the way he was asking her, he really meant it as a gift...haye abhayjee!😆 And the bouquet HAHA!🤣 Doctor ke liye! Waise, speaking of doctor, do these people really have nothing else other than spying on their love story???

Exactly! This hospital and its staff really seems farigh! Koi kaam hi nahi hain. 😆

I was fist-punching the air when he grabbed the phone and heard her listing all the ingredients. Maan ko bohot shaanti mil geyi, saach mein:D Aww poor Abhay, I thought he might start tearing a little too ;D The scene was played out really well I must say. It's nice that she overheard Surje saying out Abhay's name instead of Abhay actually saying something - their silence speaks volumes sometimes:) TRUE!!

CVs really outdid themselves on the khana banana matter. -still happy smiling over the cute moment-

Yes! All the Phab scenes so far have been brilliantly executed! Both Ajay and Sargun have done a fantastic job!! Cant wait to see when full on romance begins! 😃

LOL we all get so excited for Thakur to make his pilans. The more dhamaka he tries to bring in, the more it phails! Now that Abhay actually suspects someone's after Phulwa, if they try to kidnap her it's just going to make matters worse for them LOL. 

YUP!! And i hope Abhay himself realizes that his oh so saint Baba has some hand in it. 

I'm guessing this kidnapping track will probably drag out pretty long, with Abhay needing time to find her. And I'm thinking also while escaping they'll probably end up along some sunsan jaga...😍 For all you know they end up in the same lady's shelter!! 

And I'm thinking along the way he might get hurt again, hence Phulwa will have to help him, AGAIN, and hohoho...😆

OH YES! Yes please!! Im dying for another shelter scene! 😆

Even if not a shelter please first let get them lost in the jungle and then find an old shack to spend the night in. There i want to see lots of cute PhAb moments with Abhay being all 'ghabraya hua ladka' lol and Phulwa being the confident one. I would love to see something like that. 

Oh even better if Abhay at some point we see that aggressive Abhay. Please! ☺️

haha my wish is getting too long. :P

17 jan right?:) Kkk I'm guessing by then things would have actually moved along into this naya track! And then shuru hogi asli maza!:D

Till then, all the best for exams!:)

Whats on 17th? 😕 

My exams will be finishing on 19th jan. And thanks! Much needed. :)