Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 54

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok at first i was extremely sad! 
Ek tu i'm having kind of bad day and then the epi did not do much to uplift my mood. So you can imagine my reaction. ๐Ÿ˜’

But after a while i realized may be it does make sense after all. Phulwa hasnt forgotten anything, is still bitter over the past and rightly so. 
True they shared some good moments and deep inside she still cares for him but that cant undo what he did. 

As for Abhay...poor guy is confused. And the Thakur is a BEEP! What a game he played! Emotional blackmail. The easiest and most effective trick esp when it comes to Abhay. Sigh..

I know we cant expect Abhay to suddenly start singing love songs for Phulwa but im afriad that the lil care that he had started to show will also go away which i hate! 
I dont want them going back to square one! :( 

On one hand i believe they cant go back...even though the feeling of animosity hasnt left but at the same time they cant ignore the feelings which are trying to break through. They are still standing on that bridge, they haven't crossed it yet but the journey they have made to come so far cant be undone.
Infront of the world, even to themselves they may try to hide their feelings but they wont be able to suppress it for long.

But my fear remains that CVs handle it well. So far the twists have been good and logical I just hope ke they take the story forward and not backward...

EDIT-

The old lady! Here i was thinking that she would team up with Phulwa and behold! She is planning to harm her. Nice! :| 

I just hope before she does anything like that she comes to know that Phulwa is against Thakur and not with him and starts helping Phulwa. 

Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
A sign of positivity. 

Phulwa tried to pull her hand away from Abhay but his hold was so strong that he didnt let go. Again over analyzing but like we had earlier stated that in future Phulwa will be the one to move away but Abhay will save their marriage, their relation and hold onto her. :)
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awww Anu dont be sad...
actually i am not sad at all because I am relaxed now that cvs understand to take it slow... remember when we said i hope they dont rush through this beautiful phase.. and that is exactly what they are doing.. not rushing through it...
after fridays episode.. i was scared that they would now fall in love soo soon.. but they took a step back..
and they gave a cute sbb segment to let you know that dont worry no matter what he wont be hating her like he use to ๐Ÿ˜†

i am busy today at work so cant reply so much.. but i hope you dont feel sad anymore ๐Ÿค— keep smiling.. we still have to see some more monkey dance ๐Ÿคฃ

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Ameres

Ok at first i was extremely sad! 

Ek tu i'm having kind of bad day and then the epi did not do much to uplift my mood. So you can imagine my reaction. ๐Ÿ˜’
Are yaar, it was such a major heartbreaker today!!:( Aap ki raah dekhrehithi, and the forum suddenly became so sunsan I think everybody's depressed over today's episode. And I had to watch it twice to update -weep๐Ÿ˜ญ

But after a while i realized may be it does make sense after all. Phulwa hasnt forgotten anything, is still bitter over the past and rightly so. 
True they shared some good moments and deep inside she still cares for him but that cant undo what he did. 
I think neither has forgotten anything. It's just that in each others' presence, they tend to momentarily forget their own backgrounds and just know that they're Phulwa and Abhay, do pati-patni who like to argue a lot๐Ÿ˜† I'm guessing sometimes they only remember such things out of pressure from everybody else.

As for Abhay...poor guy is confused. And the Thakur is a BEEP! What a game he played! Emotional blackmail. The easiest and most effective trick esp when it comes to Abhay. Sigh..
Mmm...this bechara ladka:( Even though he smashed his hand, somehow there was something missing...like earlier, he would reassure the Thakur repeatedly that he hasn't forgotten his mission and ramble on about how he wants to destroy her etc. This time around tho, he walked off after punishing himself...no dialogue on destroying Phulwa...a little strange na?:)

I know we cant expect Abhay to suddenly start singing love songs for Phulwa but im afriad that the lil care that he had started to show will also go away which i hate! 
I dont want them going back to square one! :( 
Somehow, I'm thinking that something really has ticked off in him that he cannot suppress. Sure, I've no doubt Abhay might diss Phulwa in front of Thakur. But I don't think he can carry it on convincingly in front of her. Especially since she's so hurt. I think at this point at the very least he might try to make up for the humiliation he made her suffer.

On one hand i believe they cant go back...even though the feeling of animosity hasnt left but at the same time they cant ignore the feelings which are trying to break through. They are still standing on that bridge, they haven't crossed it yet but the journey they have made to come so far cant be undone.
Infront of the world, even to themselves they may try to hide their feelings but they wont be able to suppress it for long.

But my fear remains that CVs handle it well. So far the twists have been good and logical I just hope ke they take the story forward and not backward...

Flowers and bouquet! I highly doubt CVs will bring it back to square one exactly. Might be possible in Phulwa's case, but if they do it for Abhay I'm pretty sure they realise their TRPs will plunge since people are really enjoying the PhAb track:)

EDIT-

The old lady! Here i was thinking that she would team up with Phulwa and behold! She is planning to harm her. Nice! :| 

HECK IKR. I was so damn pissed off after watching her with the face when the doctor said it's Thakur's bahu. Stupid new track they want to intro๐Ÿ˜ก

I just hope before she does anything like that she comes to know that Phulwa is against Thakur and not with him and starts helping Phulwa. 

Same here!! Hopefully this is just some CVs chaal to terrify us before giving us a nicer jhatka later on. 

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Anu you are so right Phulwa's tonight's words of not forgetting what Abhay did with her are understandable  i mean how can she forget that humilation and betrayel so easily that Abhay gave to her  who will though it's a fact she still cares for him a lot .and though she accept it or not but her hatred has a lot decreased otherwise would she be wiping the mud on his face with her palo ๐Ÿ˜†and cooking food and all that ๐Ÿ˜†...but i think dadi should not lecture her again and  again about Abhay being a good person from inside ๐Ÿ˜•by now she should understand this after she has seen a lot ๐Ÿ˜•coming to Abhay it was expected that thakur is gonna do his nautanki and fuel him up against Phulwa ๐Ÿ˜กAbhay is right now at a very initial stage of feeling not love we cannot expect him to fall in love so early with the woman whom he hated at one point and has yet not come to know about the real truth  ..he is slowly developing feelings for  Phulwa but one worrisome thing is this thakur who if kept on doing this type of nautanki might end up in Abhay doing another blunder with Phulwa ouch meanwhile i am worried after tonight's precap about segment ..at one point Abhay is hurting his hand that held Phulwa's hand on the other hand bringing flowers for her hopefully its not some trick it doesn't seem like ๐Ÿ˜ณbut ok i shut up we will see in epi ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Gagaaannn! :( 

I know. I understand it too, i see the logic and like i said i hope they move forward from here but...i guess it was so sudden that im feeling bad. 

Khair i hope kal tak i will be back to normal lol. I keep having these mood swings so not to worry really. ๐Ÿ˜†

The monkey dance! Yuck! :P 
But yeah jitna dance karna hai karle because i feel his end is near. 
vita93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Ameres

A sign of positivity. 

Phulwa tried to pull her hand away from Abhay but his hold was so strong that he didnt let go. Again over analyzing but like we had earlier stated that in future Phulwa will be the one to move away but Abhay will save their marriage, their relation and hold onto her. :)

I loved that part! I think it shows he really does mean to hold on to her. No matter what Thakur says, Phulwa's definitely having some sort of effect on him:D
And once dadi says there's hope, uski baat to maanleni chahiye!๐Ÿ˜† Because dadiji is never wrong! 
Frankly speaking I can totally understand her annoyance over the whole thing. And hehe finally it's Abhayki bari! That day after the stupid dance party he emotionally overwhelmed her, made some blabbering statement, left her to cry and totally forgot about the whole affair later on. It's nice to see him get the same share of rona dhona as herXD
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-vita93

Are yaar, it was such a major heartbreaker today!!:( Aap ki raah dekhrehithi, and the forum suddenly became so sunsan I think everybody's depressed over today's episode. And I had to watch it twice to update -weep๐Ÿ˜ญ
I know!! :((
I'm busy with studies. Uff yeh exams! Upar se aisi heartbreaking epis! Socho mera kya haal hoga? 

I think neither has forgotten anything. It's just that in each others' presence, they tend to momentarily forget their own backgrounds and just know that they're Phulwa and Abhay, do pati-patni who like to argue a lot๐Ÿ˜† I'm guessing sometimes they only remember such things out of pressure from everybody else.
True.Even when Abhay got up he was so worried for her and dekha jaye tu its people and situations that made them like this otherwise if under different circumstances they could have a very different relation...maybe a near normal one lol. But sometimes fate has other plans. 

Mmm...this bechara ladka:( Even though he smashed his hand, somehow there was something missing...like earlier, he would reassure the Thakur repeatedly that he hasn't forgotten his mission and ramble on about how he wants to destroy her etc. This time around tho, he walked off after punishing himself...no dialogue on destroying Phulwa...a little strange na?:)
Oh yes! He punished himself! Warna tu he was always going on about planning to hurt her but ab scene badal gaya hai. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Somehow, I'm thinking that something really has ticked off in him that he cannot suppress. Sure, I've no doubt Abhay might diss Phulwa in front of Thakur. But I don't think he can carry it on convincingly in front of her. Especially since she's so hurt. I think at this point at the very least he might try to make up for the humiliation he made her suffer.

Flowers and bouquet! I highly doubt CVs will bring it back to square one exactly. Might be possible in Phulwa's case, but if they do it for Abhay I'm pretty sure they realise their TRPs will plunge since people are really enjoying the PhAb track:)

Yeah...I hope this is all to pacify Thakur and behind his back he continues to be caring. Otherwise it would be a total waste of those wonderful epis. Esp the last weeks two epis had brought PhAb relation to a new level surely they just cant go back like that...

HECK IKR. I was so damn pissed off after watching her with the face when the doctor said it's Thakur's bahu. Stupid new track they want to intro. Same here!! Hopefully this is just some CVs chaal to terrify us before giving us a nicer jhatka later on. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sachi yaar. Like phele bhi they have given misleading promos ect so i hope its just like that...Phulwa can really use some support right now. 

Ameres thumbnail
Sidra- I know what you are saying. Aur mujhe sab samjh ata hai but my ishtupid heart refuses to understand anything. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜†

Just a few hours before i was high on PhAb scenes and then this sudden fall hurts. :( 

Khair lets see what tomorrow brings. CVs are mahir in giving us jhatkas and misleading us so hopefully its another trick by them. 

I just hope that flower wali epi comes soon. Something to uplift my spirits. 

And oh pleaseee someone makes some avis/sigs of Abhay in a vest. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
vita93 thumbnail