Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 53

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Ameres

Vita! You are such a sweet heart!! 

Really im truly humbled and thankful after reading your beautiful reply in my post. Esp when you yourself are such an amazing writer, your simple words flow into each other. And when you say my writing is good trust me it feels extremely good. :)
All i can say is thank you for all the love and appreciation. I will never forget it. ๐Ÿค—

As for the archive that you mentioned...dont know i never really thought about it. I dont even know if it would be okay to open such a thread here...
Members do make such archive/thread where they keep all their posts in one place. Usually in the Fan Fiction section or in the Writers corner. But will i do it...dont know! Will think about it. But thanks for the idea! :))

Well you deserved everything I said up there so thank you too!:D

It'd be quite nice to have one spot to head to read all of it. Though I realised the future musings section, in a way, kinda does work out to the fanfic thing. Since none of it has happened anyways. But yeah it'd be cool if we can put all the fan-made posts into one place? I think it'd be neater too:)

Alrighty then, I'll leave here for the night and head off to bed with my head in the clouds:D
Good night to all!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@FanFic- Members usually make those threads when they write stories or one-shots either on fictional characters of shows or non-fictional ones, mostly the FFs are about show char etc. 
Hamari posts are more like analysis of the epis. 
But you are right it would be good to have all those posts in one place. You can make your own if you like. :) 

I have made similar posts in a previous forum too but never thought of making an archive. Though you are right it would be a good idea. 
Agar koi aur na sahi tu hum khud hi apne work ko admire karein gey. ๐Ÿ˜†

Alright! Go and enjoy your beauty sleep, will catch ya soon! :P
Goodnight! :D 
Ameres thumbnail
Just a thought- In the show its shown that its the same day continuing which has been stretched over a week according to us. 
Anyways the point being that the same evening that incident happened, Abhay had earlier referred to Phulwa as 'musibat' when he was waiting for her. And just a few hours later that same night he was the one saving her from a real musibat. How ironic. 
Just a few hours earlier he couldnt stand being with her and later he couldnt let her die even if it meant risking his own life for it. Sigh...silly love! 

vita93 thumbnail

Just a thought- In the show its shown that its the same day continuing which has been stretched over a week according to us. 

Anyways the point being that the same evening that incident happened, Abhay had earlier referred to Phulwa as 'musibat' when he was waiting for her. And just a few hours later that same night he was the one saving her from a real musibat. How ironic. 
Just a few hours earlier he couldnt stand being with her and later he couldnt let her die even if it meant risking his own life for it. Sigh...silly love! 

AGREED. LOL waiittt you mean we've been watching the same day for the past one week??๐Ÿ˜ฒ What is this seriously...AND they're gonna start from the hospital scene again on monday i presume...Sigh I really wonder how many years it'll take for them to get to their first wedding anniversary๐Ÿ˜†

So true!! Even at the start of the drive he was still acting like taking her there was a real bother to him. Yet if you look at the explosion scene again, it's when he saw her on the ground that his face dropped almost instantaneously...I'm guessing he's always had something for her somewhere, which was kept under the hatred he felt towards her, but seeing her actually dying probably pushed everything else out of his mind immediately...silly love indeed!
Ameres thumbnail
Hahaha. Yahi hota hai serials mein. And pata bhi nahi chale ga and they will show one year has passed. lol. 
I hope before their first anniversary Thakur is dead! :|

Haye so true! Both have build these large walls around them afraid like Abhay admitted they would fall weak if they ever let their guards down. But how long they could have avoided the inevitable. 
Even now they haven't fully accepted it...still hanging there but soon they will have to accept the truth. They cant run from it too long, jo hona hai woh tu hoke rahe ga. ;)

Ok i'll shut up my blabbering and go to sleep. Uff! PhAb is growing on me! 
vita93 thumbnail

Hahaha. Yahi hota hai serials mein. And pata bhi nahi chale ga and they will show one year has passed. lol. 

I hope before their first anniversary Thakur is dead! :|

Haye so true! Both have build these large walls around them afraid like Abhay admitted they would fall weak if they ever let their guards down. But how long they could have avoided the inevitable. 
Even now they haven't fully accepted it...still hanging there but soon they will have to accept the truth. They cant run from it too long, jo hona hai woh tu hoke rahe ga. ;)

Ok i'll shut up my blabbering and go to sleep. Uff! PhAb is growing on me! 

@bold - Yes!! I hope by then they've gotten together and can actually hold a proper celebration for it! (hint hint Commissioner Unclejee)

Mmm...it's almost like every day they've got walls up all around them, but by night their defenses fall and them walls start crumbling down...Good to know it's happening from both sides now:D I'm very much guessing when Phulwa's conscious he'll pretend like nothing happened but he won't be able to do that if she gets hurt...๐Ÿ˜‰

Yup! Usko bare mein soch soch kar nind ud jati hain!๐Ÿ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
I was watching the scene in the car again where they were laughing when "Ek chor, ek sepahi" came onto the radio.

It was really a very adorable moment between the two, I mean for once they were truly enjoying themselves together. And somebody was right about laughter being contagious, I end up laughing every single time I watch the scene๐Ÿ˜†

I think it's one of those special moments that I'll find hard to forget, especially since it set the perfect background for the more heartening scene in the hospital:)
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-vita93

I was watching the scene in the car again where they were laughing when "Ek chor, ek sepahi" came onto the radio.

It was really a very adorable moment between the two, I mean for once they were truly enjoying themselves together. And somebody was right about laughter being contagious, I end up laughing every single time I watch the scene๐Ÿ˜†

I think it's one of those special moments that I'll find hard to forget, especially since it set the perfect background for the more heartening scene in the hospital:)

WORD! One of the Best PhAb epis. 
More special because it was all about PhAb not a single moment about anyone else. 
Like Abhay said even chai wala baba bhi nahi tha. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And their interaction was not avein it was meaningful and beautiful. Loved it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vita93 thumbnail
Spoiler!

OMG WHAT WAS THAT. Seriously what is happening???
After 2 weeks of such fantastic showcasing, all of a sudden CVs ko marna tha ek ultisi jhatka๐Ÿ˜ก
I thought that things were going somewhere, but right now they've brought it back to square on both ends! 

Well, since they've shown the random episode with the bouquet and gifts, I'm guessing something might happen soon enough...or maybe we'll have to bardaash a week of unhappiness:(
Ameres thumbnail
Just when i was flying in my pink bubble, CVs cruelly busted it with one scene. ๐Ÿ˜’

Sigh...I shouldnt be happy. :/ 

I guess it was wrong on our part to expect so much so soon. I know that they havent fallen in love...and it seems only logical that they things slowly but...how do i make my heart understand all that when it refuses to see any reason! :( 

No im not done yet. More to come.