Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
@vita: hahaha i know right... wonder he didnt feel anything on terrace scene cuz we all did 🀣
but on a serious note i totally agree with you .. he has finally come to the conclusion that he does feel something towards her.. but he is trying to avoid it... now their scenes will take off from here..
cant wait to see what upcoming episodes have stored in for us :D
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vita- Same here!! Im like urgh! 
Why is he such a good actor!? He made me cry well almost. πŸ˜†

But really im so overwhelmed with emotions right now. 

When the tear rolled down and he looked at it surprised i went like this πŸ˜’ really. im so...um its hard to explain! 

Gagan- AGREE!! I dont want a confession so soon. I like this pre-confession period. Ek baar confession hogaya tu koi maza nahi. 

Besides im sure Thakur will now be planning to how to separate these two. :/
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

@vita: hahaha i know right... wonder he didnt feel anything on terrace scene cuz we all did 🀣

but on a serious note i totally agree with you .. he has finally come to the conclusion that he does feel something towards her.. but he is trying to avoid it... now their scenes will take off from here..
cant wait to see what upcoming episodes have stored in for us :D

@bold - !!🀣 SO TRUE lol omg we were so happy watching the scene filled with so much romantic tension haha!
I think he tried to brush it off as some of show of humanity (she was hurt and everything), but as I've said before, somehow he just can't leave her in pain:D

LOL avoiding it won't help when your wife's calling out name over and overπŸ˜† It's quite certain Phulwa's always been in love with him, though suppressing it underneath her hatred for him. 
But now I guess it's his turn to feel what it's like trying to love and hate the same person at the same timeπŸ˜ƒ

CVs, well done mera dost! I'm guessing the Thakur's gonna plan to do off both of them together in the future, since it's pointless trying to kill Phulwa if Abhay's gonna come save her again. But that story will take off later, probably after we see what this new woman has brought for us:D
As for the near future, I'm guessing hamare pyaare commissioner uncle will give him chuti to take care of her! He's probably going to try to avoid her but will fail when she needs his help sigh (Abhay seriously stop trying and just give inπŸ˜†)
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Vita- Same here!! Im like urgh! 

Why is he such a good actor!? He made me cry well almost. πŸ˜†

But really im so overwhelmed with emotions right now. 

When the tear rolled down and he looked at it surprised i went like this πŸ˜’ really. im so...um its hard to explain! 

Gagan- AGREE!! I dont want a confession so soon. I like this pre-confession period. Ek baar confession hogaya tu koi maza nahi. 

Besides im sure Thakur will now be planning to how to separate these two. :/

I can't take it! His emotional turmoil made me emotionally unstable today!! Especially at the end when he gave that half sad-smile and grabbed her hand, like a testament to the fact that he's just gonna have to hold on to her for a little while more:)

AAAHHH I'm gonna die. But wait, I can't die yet, I've to go write a post about this! 
@Anuji - so sorry yaar, but if you want to see any post from me, it'll probably come tomorrow. Coz this was SO MUCH MORE EMOTIONALLY CHARGED THAN ANY OTHER EPISODE -dies-🀒

I'd like to see him emotionally turmoil with himself for a while. Coz at any rate, he won't be able to accept her fully till the day he finds out the Thakur's truth. For now I'm satisfied that he feels her pain to the point where it made him cry. And yesss! He finally realised how terrible he was to her on that dayy! 
Ameres thumbnail
Abhay wont be confessing any soon because im sure Thakur will come up with some plan to show Phulwa bad before Abhay so he again goes back to his angry self. He wont let them unite so easily. 
Neither do i want to honestly. :P 

I really enjoy this period in serial cuz once they unite so it isnt so fun...i want them to extend this period more but with lots of PhAb moments like yesterdays epi. I want to watch more of it. The love-hate moments thats what i like and wish to see more of. :P

but Abhay finally realized that he feels something for her and more than that the realization that he was wrong during the arresting period was the best! 
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

I can't take it! His emotional turmoil made me emotionally unstable today!! Especially at the end when he gave that half sad-smile and grabbed her hand, like a testament to the fact that he's just gonna have to hold on to her for a little while more:)
AGREED!! It was symbolic and so moving! Gosh! I think im gonna start crying again. 

AAAHHH I'm gonna die. But wait, I can't die yet, I've to go write a post about this! 
@Anuji - so sorry yaar, but if you want to see any post from me, it'll probably come tomorrow. Coz this was SO MUCH MORE EMOTIONALLY CHARGED THAN ANY OTHER EPISODE -dies-🀒

I know. Alright take your time. ;D 

I'd like to see him emotionally turmoil with himself for a while. Coz at any rate, he won't be able to accept her fully till the day he finds out the Thakur's truth. For now I'm satisfied that he feels her pain to the point where it made him cry. And yesss! He finally realised how terrible he was to her on that dayy!
Word! I dont want the confession so soon. True the fact that he is finally realizing his mistake and everything is enough. First the Thakur truth needs to come out then only this confession should come otherwise it wont make sense. 

Sigh! Cant wait for monday. Though i dont want the confession but still want to see many cute scenes between them. ;)

vita93 thumbnail
I don't want any confessions too, coz the whole point of their current situation is to make them realise that despite being on two ends they're really feeling the same pain.
And anyway the day he confesses, it won't be as interesting anymore. Unless of course now Phulwa's pissed off at him for some reason.

Though I'm hoping this track progresses instead of regressing back to pure hatred again. Have him feel some concern at the very least (and yes! not want her dead! otherwise he'll die :D )

Yay monday! I want to see what happens when he comes face to face with Thakur again, coz then it's probably gonna bring back the "we are enemies" mode. Though with some twists this timeπŸ˜‰
Ameres thumbnail
Yeah i wonder how is gonna face Thakur now? 
I guess upon seeing him the old enemy feeling will return like you said but hopefully the concern remains. 
At least he should try to investigate this matter. 

And yes all those cute scenes that we have been imaging!! We want them CVs! :P

And oh that old lady is there too. Lets see how they bring her in and how she helps Phulwa. Confession se phele too many other things need to be done. 
Ameres thumbnail
In all this emotional drama i forgot...Abhay in a VEST!! hahaha! 

Man when he was running down the stairs i was like going yay! lol. 
And it was definitely a brand new vest specially brought for this scene. πŸ€£

And when in the last scene he was standing there with the doctor going blah blah i was staring at him and his dole shole *big sigh* πŸ˜†
He looked too hot even while crying! :P
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

In all this emotional drama i forgot...Abhay in a VEST!! hahaha! 

Man when he was running down the stairs i was like going yay! lol. 
And it was definitely a brand new vest specially brought for this scene. πŸ€£

And when in the last scene he was standing there with the doctor going blah blah i was staring at him and his dole shole *big sigh* πŸ˜†
He looked too hot even while crying! :P

OMG yesss! Haha specially designed just for him:D
He looks hot doing/wearing anything!

Btw, did you notice he had so much trouble carrying her in the streets! I think she's too tall for him to carry when she's all stretched out! Bechara, I really cannot help but wonder where he pulled the strength to carry her all the way:/