Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

...cvs are hitting sixes to gain trps at least let Abhay see good side of Phulwa more and  more and then gradually re thinking over the matter and then such scenes will be golden but they seem to be in a hurry πŸ˜†

Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
k Abhay realized tat he love phulwa and she also loves him becoz in unconsicous state she was continously taking his name and was telling "not to risk ur life for me" .with this Abhay realized tat she loves him and when tears were coming from his eyes he realized he is in love with her and the doctor told him "TAT I DONT KNOW WHO IS LUCKY WHETHER U OR UR WIFE... NOWADAYS WHERE CAN WE FIND SUCH TRUE LOVE "
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sparkle2985

u dint watch the epi

no i didnt..
i am usually at work when it airs πŸ˜”
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Spolier Alert!! :P

Gagan- It was a tear jerker epi. And you got your wish. Abhay finally realized the pain and humiliation Phulwa went through. 

And then the most significant moment at least i felt so the moment while thinking about her a lone tear escaped Abhays eye. Ahh! The surprised and pained look on his face...enough to melt me. 

Shucks! He actually made me teary eyed this time. πŸ˜†

Anu ARE YOU SERIOUS?????????OMGGG
shucksss i am a sucker for emotional scenes...
this is perfecttt
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparkle2985

k Abhay realized tat he love phulwa and she also loves him becoz in unconsicous state she was continously taking his name and was telling "not to risk ur life for me" .with this Abhay realized tat she loves him and when tears were coming from his eyes he realized he is in love with her and the doctor told him "TAT I DONT KNOW WHO IS LUCKY WHETHER U OR UR WIFE... NOWADAYS WHERE CAN WE FIND SUCH TRUE LOVE "

OMGGG you just made MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wait he actuallyyy said it to himself that he loves her?
well its abouttime he realized that this woman really loved you even though you were playing a game... MAN this is what i wanted to see... I am seriously like tempting to just go home πŸ˜†

Wow!!! the doctor said our dil ki baat πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No Abhay didnot say it as such but his gestures and his eyes said it all. πŸ˜
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
-hyperventilating- 

HE'S SO BADLY IN LOVE WITH HER!!!! OMG OMG OMG 

The way he was holding on to her and telling her to wake, and finally when he said "Tumhe kuch nahin hoga Phulwa".
And then in the hospital her churi was stuck in his string, and he couldn't take them apart
And oh dear, I think the tear was the best part!! I thought maybe he'd just be arguing with himself, but he started to cry😭 (and so did I sigh)

I think the last part was the best. When he saw her calling out his name, he just couldn't leave her.
LOL at the doctor who started giving love ki bhashan instead of just saying how she isπŸ˜†
Awww I can't take it, it's too much love in one day!!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
I am soo glad that he hasnt confessed to himself fully ..
cuz i want to enjoy more of their interactions before they reach that stage ... this is the only draagging that i dont mind ROFl
vita93 thumbnail
AAAHHH ok forgive me while I hyperventilate and watch the episode all over again:D

Oooh and obviously this calls for a post of its ownnn! Haye haye haye mein to puri tarah se gaya aaj!
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

I am soo glad that he hasnt confessed to himself fully ..

cuz i want to enjoy more of their interactions before they reach that stage ... this is the only draagging that i dont mind ROFl

Well he has finally come to realise he does have some feelings for her...(seriously did he not get the hint on the terrace)...at least, starting off with actual care and concern. It's a really good start:)

And yes you're right, think it'll take some time for him to start feeling something other than hate for her. For the current time it's nice to know he doesn't exactly want her so dead anymore:D
Yay now we'll probably get to see some more cutesy PhAb scenes since he has to take care of herrr