Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I watched it!!! OMG I almost started crying when the 3 Idiots song came on, that song is one tear-jerker!😭

LOL Phulwa's face suddenly became so beautiful even though a while back it was slightly singed with a cut on her foreheadπŸ˜†
And poor Abhayjee he's still in the patlisi vest!:( Bechara ko to koi kuch jacket ya sweater de do! And so sweet, the way he put his head down on her hand and fell asleep...Aww -sniff- 
And his scream was so shocking! Haye, itni concern:):)

@Actors - totally agree with you! When the serial first started in jan, the choti Phulwa had to jump into the water in her salwar kameez!
Really, they go to such extents to provide such a good show:)

So will we see this whole segment today itself? And the new aurat?? FINALLY somebody against the stupid Thakur. And oof, did they have to return so early?? I wouldn't have minded if even if Babu and Gauri had come to visit but seeing Thakurjee...hopefully they leave soon and don't come backπŸ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Just a random quip, I was listening to Ishq Hua from Aaja Nachle and there were these few lines in the middle which absolutely suits them!!

Guy: Kadmo ko, sambhale, nazron ka kya kare! 
(It's totally Abhay who takes precaution to avoid her as much as he can but he can't help but stare at her every time their eyes meet)
Girl: Nazron ko sambhale, to dil ka kya karein
(And Phulwa no matter how much she insults him and everything at sight, she can't help but wish well for him).

Sigh!πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont know if we will get to see the whole segment today...They give such small epis barely 20 mins. We so need a maha epi again. πŸ˜†
The road wala scene tu will paka come as per precap dont know if they will be able to reach the hospital today...

@old lady- Oh yes! Happy to see her and she was also talking about that Devpur incident. She said something taking revenge. 
I hope she teams up with Phuwa. 
Maybe she somehow knew Abhays mother? Is it possible she is connected to Abhay and will like help bring the truth of that incident out in open...πŸ€”

@Thakur&Co- Urgh! I know! Was thinking the same that why did they have to return so soon? I wish they are again called for another random event. :\

@song- Oooh! Perfecto! :P 

ORP i feel is the perfect song for them but there are other beautiful songs too which i feel suit their situation. Like the one you mentioned. And there is one song 'Shayad Yahi Tu Pyaar Hai' which i really like and feels right for them. :))
vita93 thumbnail
Sigh, they're probably gonna keep the hospital scene till next week I'm pretty sure...Anyhow, at least we know it'll be a good week next week!:D (Though I'm possibly going to explode out of excitement)

@old lady - She did??:O Maybe she's his grandma or risthedaar of some sort (everybody seems to be related to everybody anyways). Then she'll most prob end up teaming with Phulwa and perhaps even reveal to her the truth!
Yay good people! And I think the Rahul was just a cameo so less bad people!:D

@Thakur&the gang - How did he even end up reaching the hospital? It's as though he knew his plan would fail LOLπŸ˜† Shites I'm thinking his next target is not just Phulwa but the both of them together coz he would've realised by now that if he tries to harm her, Abhay'll come to her rescue:D
Which means they get sent to some sunsan jaga together! Yay thakur keep those plans rolling in!

@song - Very true:) But yup, since we were introed to them with ORP I think it sticks the best. KIT seems to be more for situations were it's kinda awkward for both but ORP is for truly PhAb scenes:D

Ahhh 1h20min left HOW HOW
vita93 thumbnail
And one more important thing to note, Abhayjee no matter how much you say aap uski jaan lehna chahte ho, somehow I find it a little to believe that when you can't even watch her suffer in a fire, you'll suddenly be able to kill her yourselfπŸ˜†
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Ameres

AAahhh! GAGANNN! 

That AVI in your dabba!! I WANT it too!!! :( 

And your jail wali Avi! You are so evil! πŸ€£

leeh yeh bhi poochni waali baat hai
karlo use.. i was to post it but bohit late bana last night so i went to sleep...
but aaj weekend hai... aaj tho poora avis sig banaongee πŸ˜†

and yes i know am evill heheheh

@Vita: SIGHHH
THE AMAZING SEGMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
you know i was late to work just because i had to watch sbb segment before i left πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
He is in love! He is in love! HE IS IN LOOOVE!! 

Hahahahah! I cant believe it! Hell he is in love! πŸ˜†
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
s both r in love AB TO THAKUR GAYA these 2 will make his life hell
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ufff explain please...
am dying out of excitement πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Spolier Alert!! :P

Gagan- It was a tear jerker epi. And you got your wish. Abhay finally realized the pain and humiliation Phulwa went through. 

And then the most significant moment at least i felt so the moment while thinking about her a lone tear escaped Abhays eye. Ahh! The surprised and pained look on his face...enough to melt me. 

Shucks! He actually made me teary eyed this time. πŸ˜†