[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
I knowww! The epi had so much that its difficult to write it all down in words. Dont ask how i managed to do todays WU. It was like a task! πŸ˜†

Each every moment has its own special...meaning? I mean in each scene it was like they were discovering something new and getting more close to that normal pati patni thing...
Really its difficult to describe how i felt watching it. 

@Thakur- Lmao! Sachi Thakur and Co should book a flight to Hawai or anywhere ASAP and stay there for a month atleast. And yeah there he can come up with more of his so called epic plans to kill Phulwa which will see epic failure! 
All thanks to our hero Abhay. Oh yeah! πŸ˜Ž
Just a random quip, if you replay the portion where Abhay stops talking to Jitendar and before he tells Phulwa about the western dress theme, the dude on the radio says, "Kya aap bhi ja rahen hain apki humsafar ke saat, door bohot door jahan koi na ho..."

The radio deejay was definitely in cahoots with the commissioner uncle in making sure these two had a PhAbtastic drive
OR...COMMISSIONER UNCLE = DEEJAY o.0😳
Originally posted by Ameres

I knowww! The epi had so much that its difficult to write it all down in words. Dont ask how i managed to do todays WU. It was like a task! πŸ˜†

I'm really amazed at how you managed to finish it yaar! All with their quibbles and everything going on, I spent more time laughing than actually listening sometimesπŸ˜†

Each every moment has its own special...meaning? I mean in each scene it was like they were discovering something new and getting more close to that normal pati patni thing...
Really its difficult to describe how i felt watching it. 

You said it man. And with every passing moment they got more and more comfortable with each other as though...it was meant to be like this? You know, they only make their relationship as hard for each other by their own selves. Because if one person softens up a little, the other one always reciprocates:)

@Thakur- Lmao! Sachi Thakur and Co should book a flight to Hawai or anywhere ASAP and stay there for a month atleast. And yeah there he can come up with more of his so called epic plans to kill Phulwa which will see epic failure! 
Next thing you know he wants to get her kidnapped and then kabiley people + policewale come to rescue her. Heh he should just send to an outhouse or something for a week for their honeymoon (planning to blow them up there too but just when the house is supposed to blow up they're out enjoying dinner somewhere else. And then they're forced into a smaller shelter to spend the rest of their honeymoon:D)
All thanks to our hero Abhay. Oh yeah! πŸ˜Ž
Awww! You are such a sweet heart! πŸ€—
Thanks sweets your words brought a smile on my face! :)

Yup i hope its nothing much and just another of CVs jhatke avein wale. πŸ˜†

@DJ- πŸ€£

Paka woh Commissioner uncle ka koi relative hoga tabhi itne moqe pe choke!  HAHahahaha! 
Jo bhi tha it was too good. :P 

And did you notice that the minute he stepped out to check the car his bow tie was gone. Like whoosh! Gone with the wind. 
They always make such silly inconsistency bloopers. I guess they forget that phan-girls like us watch these scenes with hawks eye over and over again. πŸ€£
@Bow tie - OMG YESSS I was rewatching it again when I realised it was gone! Wah Abhay sahab, abhi sehi kapre utarna ka plan??πŸ˜†
It's almost as though he knew they wouldn't reach the place LOL. 

Aww I just keep replaying the portion where the song starts and they start laughing (Abhay's too cuttteee I wanna pull his cheeekksss) and then the song starts playing:) His hand moved up so instinctively sigh:)

I'm a dedicated phan girl now, kal se sirf yeh scene bar bar dekhoongi. LOL it's like the last time before the ek haseena tha they had the silent moment within the party and it was so fun writing those stupidsi dialogues for themXD

I still can't believe they set an entire scene on just the two of them, in a car. If they're so cute with their dialogues, I'm waiting to see them have more petty ladais at home!:D
@Hand reaching- True true! It was so natural. 
Kudos to Ajay for such a great performance. The way he looks at her as if he is really in love! Sigh...im in love. πŸ˜

Same here this epi is in the top five epis of PhAb that i can watch again and again. I cant beleive they dedicated a whole epi to them!! 
From the start to end not a single frame without phab. It was all about them! 

Their petty ladais and nok jhok is the best. Really this couple is making me go mad! :P
@Gagan - Guess it made him look sexier out on the road without it, so he ripped it off when we weren't watching!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vita93

You said it man. And with every passing moment they got more and more comfortable with each other as though...it was meant to be like this? You know, they only make their relationship as hard for each other by their own selves. Because if one person softens up a little, the other one always reciprocates:)
True. Thats why they keep doing these silly fights and all in order to protect themselves. I guess they both are so afraid to let their hearts feel what they feel whenever they are together that they just keep finding chances for these silly insults. Like you said they themselves are making the relations complicated intentionally. 

Next thing you know he wants to get her kidnapped and then kabiley people + policewale come to rescue her. Heh he should just send to an outhouse or something for a week for their honeymoon (planning to blow them up there too but just when the house is supposed to blow up they're out enjoying dinner somewhere else. And then they're forced into a smaller shelter to spend the rest of their honeymoon:D)

Why does our every prediction or theory ends with PhAb ending up in a shelter?! πŸ€£
But i love this idea! Honeymoony! :D
Oh oh! How about Comm. Unlce sending PhAb on a honeymoon as a gift for..uh bus gift because he likes them so much! hahaha. 

Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

did he remove the bowtie? 🀣

Jee jee. Phele bowtie, then coat, ghar pe punchte hi shirt bhi gayi and then shoes bhi!! πŸ€£

I wonder thodi dair aur rehte tu aur kya kya utarta!? β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by Ameres

Jee jee. Phele bowtie, then coat, ghar pe punchte hi shirt bhi gayi and then shoes bhi!! πŸ€£

I wonder thodi dair aur rehte tu aur kya kya utarta!? β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£πŸ€£

Haye haye meri jaan itni bhi jaldi kyun!πŸ˜†
Thode din aur rukh jate hain, aapne aap sab utarlenge!🀣