[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ameres

EXACTLY!! They would be a big time spoiler and waste of all those efforts! They HAVE to go the party. Im really worried about the tux. πŸ˜†

Yup same here. Im hoping that accident happens after the party on the way home. That way we would get the best of both! :D 
Come'n yaar poor commissioner uncle ka tu socho! He must be all set waiting for Phulwajee to come so he may start cheering. lol. Unki umeedein par pani mat phero! πŸ€£

And phir woh tux...I want Abhay to dance in that tux!! 
We didnt even get a proper look of him in that tux and itni jaldi woh spoil karde? NO!!! 
Thats it, they have to go to the party. πŸ˜³

@bold - Eeesh he finally actually dressed up for once, and even Phulwa's been given a saree to look pretty in (As if she didn't already wear designer sarees before -shakes head-)
Aww and the Thakurayn was actually smiling at them together for once! Maa ki aashirwad ho to phir bura kaise ho sakti hain?πŸ˜‰

I'm guessing they've got some elaborate dance steps planned out for them? He's absolutely dashing (even wearing a bowtie OMG -faint-) and her look looks...less heavy than usual! YAY centre stage people!
I'm guessing his plan involves getting Phulwa home alone and some how making Abhay stay late in the party. Perhaps he will get Rahul or some other creep to distract Abhay so Phulwa ends up home alone so she can be easily killed. 

Thakurian showing up to save...hm seems difficult but you never know. Anything can happen. 

I think the epi was intended to make us go confused. 

And oh in sab i forgot something important...Abhay's expression!! :D
Gosh! When she walked down the stairs Abhay did a double take. And i was like wowie! Lol. 
It was so cute and natural the way he turned around and suddenly it occurred to him that it was Phulwa and he turned again to properly stare at her. 
Mannn! He was so dazed to see her that he couldnt take his eyes off her! haha. It was awesome! :D 
@Thakur's plan - As you said, anything can happen I guess. We'll just have to wait and see what goes on tomorrow/

@Abhay's expression - Oh my gosh yess!! Haha I was smiling from ear to ear at that part! It was so cute how he turned back and then aankhein ho gaye gol gol when he turned back againπŸ˜† The entire time all he did was just stare at her, with his mouth gaping! And he didn't say/do anything till she spoke and broke him out of his reverie. LOL he seemed quite annoyed at himself for shamelessly staring with his eyes+mouth wide open throughout her entire walkXD

Haye rabba, yeh munda to gaya!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vita93

@bold - Eeesh he finally actually dressed up for once, and even Phulwa's been given a saree to look pretty in (As if she didn't already wear designer sarees before -shakes head-)
Aww and the Thakurayn was actually smiling at them together for once! Maa ki aashirwad ho to phir bura kaise ho sakti hain?πŸ˜‰

I'm guessing they've got some elaborate dance steps planned out for them? He's absolutely dashing (even wearing a bowtie OMG -faint-) and her look looks...less heavy than usual! YAY centre stage people!

YES!! Yahi tu!! Just look at them! They are dressed to party! They have to go to the party! 
UFFF! He is looking so good they should have down the whole top to bottom camera thing with Abhay tooo! And just the thought of them not going to the party is killing me! :/

Oh someone please get them to the party!! PLEASEEE! :(
Originally posted by vita93

@Thakur's plan - As you said, anything can happen I guess. We'll just have to wait and see what goes on tomorrow/

@Abhay's expression - Oh my gosh yess!! Haha I was smiling from ear to ear at that part! It was so cute how he turned back and then aankhein ho gaye gol gol when he turned back againπŸ˜† The entire time all he did was just stare at her, with his mouth gaping! And he didn't say/do anything till she spoke and broke him out of his reverie. LOL he seemed quite annoyed at himself for shamelessly staring with his eyes+mouth wide open throughout her entire walkXD

Haye rabba, yeh munda to gaya!πŸ˜†

Exactly! It was like he was in some kind of trance. He kept staring at her without blinking! Lol. Super Cute!! 
And i thought that he was about to say something when Phulwa spoke up. It really seemed the way he was eyeing her like next we would be hearing 'wow you look beautiful.' Yeah like we would get so lucky. :/
Khair his expressions were just excellent, said it all! :D
Originally posted by Ameres

Exactly! It was like he was in some kind of trance. He kept staring at her without blinking! Lol. Super Cute!! 
And i thought that he was about to say something when Phulwa spoke up. It really seemed the way he was eyeing her like next we would be hearing 'wow you look beautiful.' Yeah like we would get so lucky. :/
Khair his expressions were just excellent, said it all! :D

@Bold - IKR. Heh guess CVs have decided we've got enough for the time being and happily landed some Thakur bomb right in front of usπŸ˜’
I'm guessing he's gonna reserve all his comments for later, when she's twirling with him and lands perfectly in his arms while the rest of the room has disappeared -wide grin- HOHO for all you know, the Commissioner uncle pushes a mike into his hands and forces him to say something about her!! If that happens we're officially starting a Commissioner uncle AT, no questions asked!πŸ˜†

Aww it was really a very cutesy scene, for once he's really really, undoubtedly mesmerised:)
And you know, another part of the scene I actually did like was the Thakurayn part. Rather than shift the focus, I think it brought the sweetness of the scene even more, especially with her smiling over them as though even she has started to believe they really do belong together:):)

It's almost like today's scene calls for a post of it's own, what say you?πŸ˜‰
@Bold- Yup. aisa hi lag raha hai. But hey atleast they were together in the car. ;) 

@commissioner uncle- πŸ€£
Oh yes! even if he makes them dance properly this time i will personally dedicate a post to him. πŸ˜†

@Thakurian- Agreed! It was good to see her smiling that too for her lovely son and bahu. Its good that she has started to support Phulwa silently hi sahi but at least she is there which is a big comfort cuz in the future she will serve as a catalyst in their relation. 

@Post- Oh go ahead! I reserve the first spot. πŸ˜†

I'm just trying to complete this darn assignment but dont know how i will since all i can do is think and write about PhAb. :/
@bold - LOL true I was actually watching their reactions in the car to see how they were planning to react to one another's presence. I mean, in  a car, you can't exactly do much especially without people aroundXD
And you know what, it being a rickshaw and NOT a frickin huge truck means we shouldn't be worried about it. I mean for all you know, they just swerve the car and it ends up that Phulwa's holding onto Abhay for dear life + he's holding onto her to make sure she's ok and they end up falling into each others' eyes once more...😍

@uncle - I won't be surprised if he invites them to stay over at their outhouse for the night. Seriously anything can happen as long as unclejee's aroundXD

@Thakurayn - I'm really impressed by her, she can look past what Phulwa did to Chote and appreciate her efforts to help her. And I'm guessing the khanawala scene from before only made her more convinced she really cares for Abhay.
I'm hoping she gets her ability to speak back soon! That's the day the Thakur's gonna die for sure.

@Post - Hehe way ahead of you!
Okk I'll just write the new post and run off, so you can check it out tomorrow when you're free-er:)
And yes! Even I can't get my work done when 1am comes around sigh...
@accident- True i hope they show that more than harm the accident brings them closer. Well they showed Phulwa going for the steering wheel to steer it around. Lol. next they will be showing Phulwa knows how to drive too! 
Khair i just want them to be safe and sound and reach the party. 

@unclejee- Sigh i hope uncle jee doesnt disappoint us. :( 
Oh brilliant idea! I so hope next they are celebrating their anniversary on their outhouse and its a couple only thing where PhAb are forced to behave like one and we get many cutesy scenes!! :D 

@Post- Ohhh! You made one? Kahan hai? :D 

Arey abhi post karo! I cant wait till tomorrow! CVs kam wait karate hain ke ab tum bhi? :P
@Phulwa driving - That girl's got mad skills. Next thing you know she's repairing the carπŸ€”
I'm hoping this accident thing happens after the party. But then wouldn't that mean that the party lasts one episode only?πŸ˜’ Maybe if it happens before they'll just restart it and move on. You know, I'm really doubting this accident thing will do much to the plot (ok i'm just hoping against hope here). 

@PhAb - omg yesyesyes! Teehee it's so cute when they're so awkward being forced to do super cutesy thingsXD

@Post - It's done! Not too long coz the scene wasn't that long but yeaa you should write something, once you're done with your work!:)