Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hm good point. Its possible that some how Abhay realizes that some thing is wrong when they get home or seeing how worried Thakurian is for Phulwa he will realize that something is not right. 

He loves and respects Thakurian so much so hopefully when he will see Thakurian worried for Phulwa he will get doubts over the fact that maybe Phulwa isnt so bad and be a little gentle more towards her. 

As for doubts on Thakur...dont know if they will come so soon...But anything is possible. 
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
kuch tho fayda hona chahiye of wearing a Tux.. i agree 🤣

btw either way i think we will get some great scenes for sure!

*I will br back after a while .. caught up in some work now
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

kuch tho fayda hona chahiye of wearing a Tux.. i agree 🤣

btw either way i think we will get some great scenes for sure!

*I will br back after a while .. caught up in some work now

Exactly yaar! chalo kisi ne tu samjha mera dukh! 😆
Warna yeh zalim samaj (read CVs)! phele tux mein Abhay ko show karte hain and raise our hopes then aise precaps dikha ke completely dash them. Hmph. :|
Yeh na insaafi hai! 🤣

Ohke. Sorry we distract you so much. :P
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think after the accident the car wont work and it will probably start raining so they will have to find somewhere to wait followed by o re piya scenes lol
Ameres thumbnail
Fizzy- Welcome to the AT! 😃

Oh yes! yes! I hope so. I was so happy that they played ORP today would love to hear more of it. And if it rains again and them getting stuck out in rain akele akele would be perfect!! 😍
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG WHAT THE HECK CVS. Seriously you can't help but get pissed off at them. Anyways, we should have guessed that if the stupid precap is gonna show a PhAb scene, there's little chance it'll significantly affect the plot.

WHICH MEANS THIS ACCIDENT SHOULD BE A GOOD SIGN.
I'm going with fizzy on the notion that the car is just gonna crash around somewhere and not start = they take shelter somewhere else.

And how can we forget the Thakurayn's totally on Phulwa's side now too:)

UGH this stupid Thakur. I seriously doubt anything major would happen to either one of them but somebody might just get hurt tomorrow...and the worst part is I can't tell which of the two:(
Ameres thumbnail
Vita- I know. Im too pissed off. Yaar last time tu precap lived up to its expectations but this time...khair lets see kal kya hota hai. 

As for the accident thing i have already posted my prediction. 

I dont mind them getting stranded alone on a road that too at night buttt...I want to watch that dance i have been so desperately waiting for!

Like i said if they dont go to the party it would be a waste of the tux!! 😒 
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

IF they have an accident (which i pray and hope not) then they wont be going to the party i think. 

But i wish they would go to the party. I mean Abhay is dressed in a tux and Phulwa looks radiant, not going to the party would mean no commissioner uncles cheering, no cute scenes, no dance and a total waste of that tux!! Not happening! 😒

Maybe they will a have small accident and still manage to get to the party. Or aisa bhi tu ho sakta hai that the accident happens on the way home coming from the party. And because of that they wont be able to reach home and whatever plan that Thakur had made will fail!! Voila! Problem solved. :P😃

@Party - OMG YES they should totally still have the party, they look too cute together! And I would get really annoyed if they dolled up the both of them just to throw them into a car accident in the rain. Seriously, mood spoiler + kapre spoiler.

Oooh I'm thinking this should probably happen after the party. I.e the whole of tomorrow is partayy time!:D And the silly car accident somewhere towards the end. YAY!

I need to see him go more fida over Phulwa in the party anyways!😆
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

@Party - OMG YES they should totally still have the party, they look too cute together! And I would get really annoyed if they dolled up the both of them just to throw them into a car accident in the rain. Seriously, mood spoiler + kapre spoiler.

Oooh I'm thinking this should probably happen after the party. I.e the whole of tomorrow is partayy time!:D And the silly car accident somewhere towards the end. YAY!

I need to see him go more fida over Phulwa in the party anyways!😆

EXACTLY!! They would be a big time spoiler and waste of all those efforts! They HAVE to go the party. Im really worried about the tux. 😆

Yup same here. Im hoping that accident happens after the party on the way home. That way we would get the best of both! :D 
Come'n yaar poor commissioner uncle ka tu socho! He must be all set waiting for Phulwajee to come so he may start cheering. lol. Unki umeedein par pani mat phero! 🤣

And phir woh tux...I want Abhay to dance in that tux!! 
We didnt even get a proper look of him in that tux and itni jaldi woh spoil karde? NO!!! 
Thats it, they have to go to the party. 😳
vita93 thumbnail
@ Commissioner uncle - Absolutely! I don't want to see such a nice man getting disappointed because the stars of his party couldn't turn up!

@Thakur - But seriously what on earth is he planning?? I mean what's clearing out the house gonna do? And has he forgotten that Phulwa's with Abhay? More than scared I'm puzzled about his intentions...
And I'm guessing that even if something were to happen, the Thakurayn might show up to save her? Like finally call out her name or something?

I think this whole episode threw in more questions than might be answered in just 1 episode. Sigh, hopefully they wrap it up within the week...