Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vita93

@Kikyo - the day he goes shirtless again๐Ÿคข I don't think any of us would be around to comment anymore๐Ÿ˜†

Hahaha! Sach mein. Ek aur shelter scene aya na tu this forum or AT will be filled with only 'omg' posts. Lol. 

@Anu
@Abhay doing shweet things - Absolutely! This stupid Thakur can say whatever he wants, but we all know the moment everybody else is gone something else starts spinning in both their heads and it's no longer dacoit-police but just Phulwa-Abhay:) Yay he could get her her favourite mithai, just as a small gesture:)
True. Like you said that when they are alone without any watching they realize that being together isnt so bad after all and thats when their true feelings for each other surface. 
Aww mithai would be cuteee! 

@Abhay giving attitude - I'm very sure Phulwa's going to be really impressed by that:D (ignoring the fact that I'll be impressed too and so will you and probably everybody else here lol)
Hahaha! Phulwa ho na ho hum tu hogein. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ameres thumbnail

Haye, I don't even have to wait for the real shirtless scene, you're going to kill me with the anticipation of him even doing such a scene๐Ÿ˜†
-going absolutely mad right now-
Seriously yaar, we go mad at him in clothes, and we almost fainted seeing him in the tux+jacket. Kapra bin to...โ˜บ๏ธ

Hahaha! Mujhe bhi soch ke kuch ho raha hai. lol. ok that doesnt sound right. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sirf kapre bina nahi, dripping wet shirt less Abhay with an angry hurt expression...Ok i will stop. โ˜บ๏ธ

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Hahaha! Mujhe bhi soch ke kuch ho raha hai. lol. ok that doesnt sound right. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sirf kapre bina nahi, dripping wet shirt less Abhay with an angry hurt expression...Ok i will stop. โ˜บ๏ธ

Stop kyun didi! Aur bhi bataona...๐Ÿ˜† Dripping wet shirt less Abhay with an angry hurt expression from 360 degree angle for at least a minute, breathing in deeply such we can see every muscle move...Ok now I'll stop๐Ÿคข

Haha aaj aagiya dijie, it's 4am and time to go to sleep (obviously going to fail at it and daydream about Abhay only) Good night!:D

Ameres thumbnail

Stop kyun didi! Aur bhi bataona๐Ÿ˜†... Dripping wet shirt less Abhay with an angry hurt expression from 360 degree angle for at least a minute, breathing in deeply such we can see every muscle move...Ok now I'll stop๐Ÿคข

Haha aaj aagiya dijie, it's 4am and time to go to sleep (obviously going to fail at it and daydream about Abhay only) Good night!:D

@bold- โ˜บ๏ธ Bus!! Kafi hai! Aur agaye bataya na tu we will have to give rating to our AT. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Alrighty. Go and sleep, dont let Abhay keep you awake more. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Kal ache bachon ki tarah akar baqi posts ko reply karna so i may have something to reply back to too! ๐Ÿคฃ

Goodnight! Sweet-Abhay-dreams! ;) 
See ya tomorrow! :D
Ameres thumbnail
Sigh. PhAb. ๐Ÿ˜

But!... 
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AAAHHH have you watched it already?? Okk I'll shut myself off from this forum till I watch it, so you won't be hearing from me for an hour!
Ameres thumbnail
Hahaha. Ok. My lips are sealed for the next hour or so. 
But its soo hard not to say anything! LOL! :P 
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wat u guys will think will happen 2morow ??????will PhAb go to party or not?????? i think Abhay may get doubt on Thakur 2morow

Ameres thumbnail
IF they have an accident (which i pray and hope not) then they wont be going to the party i think. 

But i wish they would go to the party. I mean Abhay is dressed in a tux and Phulwa looks radiant, not going to the party would mean no commissioner uncles cheering, no cute scenes, no dance and a total waste of that tux!! Not happening! ๐Ÿ˜’

Maybe they will a have small accident and still manage to get to the party. Or aisa bhi tu ho sakta hai that the accident happens on the way home coming from the party. And because of that they wont be able to reach home and whatever plan that Thakur had made will fail!! Voila! Problem solved. :P๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u r rite there shld be orp moments otherwise wat the use of tat tux ๐Ÿ˜›
thakur's plan will fail tat is sure as they  r lead pair and they wont  b killed but my doubt is will Abhay get doubt on thakur or not...Phulwa will come to know abt thakur's plan after it gets flopped but wat abt Abhay