Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 41

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vita93

@Anu - yesyes! Phulwa looked slightly nervous, especially when she was saying "Chale?". He looked a little miffed, probably with himself for gaping at her as she descended from the stairs. You know, I don't mind if they stand for half the episode, just staring into each other with ORP at the back...sigh😍

But I want some action at the partayy! And hopefully no more distractions this time unlike the last time with the Kul-Gauri acid thing. A full on PhAb episode would be the best!:D

And yes! He's so hot when he's angry -drool- I did enjoy the cutesywala pyaar as Shatru, but I think what Phulwa needs right now is some attitudewala pyaar from her sadu patimohodeyπŸ˜†

Same here. I want a looong PhAb scene sans any distractions. I wish tomorrows epi is dedicated to PhAb only. baqi sab jaien tail lene. lol. seriously one epi where there is no Thakur no Gauri, no Bua spying and no Sharbati scheming...Only and only PhAb. πŸ˜

@bold- sirf Phulwa nahi we or atleat me needs this Abhay!! lol. I want to see some action from my attitude wala sadu Abhay. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG shirtless again aik aur  heart attack β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail

LOLLL🀣 Qazi ke bhi zaroorat nahin, in dono to khud pyaar ki kahani mein phisal gayi! Seems like slowly slowly Phulwa's getting to know what he likes, eg. pasandka khana, saree, hairdo etc. 
Yeh hoyi na baat patniji!

Phulwa wears designer sarees everyday, so it's kind of like a daily affair for everybody to see what she's wearing. I actually used to keep track for the first few days and then I got bored when I realised she's gonna wear something different every other day lol. On the other hand, getting to see Abhay in something other than his police uniform is a real treat!:D

@taunt - heh I want to see what she says in reply though, maybe exactly what you said! "Aap bolti kuch aur, aur aankhein batati kuch aur"πŸ˜†

YAY finally a party with only the two of them! No Sharbat aurat or Thakur to mess it up:D

Yeah! She is really becoming a true patni. Shweet! :P 
Ab Abhay ki baari hai to get to know her. Kab aye ga woh din when he will do something nice for her. 

@bold- Oh yes! He looks kickass in the uniform but when he dresses up in formal wear he looks...just too hot to handle! lol. πŸ˜³
The tux image is stuck in my mind. 

Yeah its fun to hear their not so cute insults. πŸ˜†

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Omg you three made my stomach hurt from all that laughing 🀣
my co workers probably think i have lost it nowww 🀣
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Kikyo - the day he goes shirtless again🀒 I don't think any of us would be around to comment anymoreπŸ˜†

@Anu
@Abhay doing shweet things - Absolutely! This stupid Thakur can say whatever he wants, but we all know the moment everybody else is gone something else starts spinning in both their heads and it's no longer dacoit-police but just Phulwa-Abhay:) Yay he could get her her favourite mithai, just as a small gesture:)

@Abhay giving attitude - I'm very sure Phulwa's going to be really impressed by that:D (ignoring the fact that I'll be impressed too and so will you and probably everybody else here lol)
vita93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

Omg you three made my stomach hurt from all that laughing 🀣

my co workers probably think i have lost it nowww 🀣

LOL why laughing?? Did we say something funny?:/ πŸ˜†
Oh dear, sorry for the distractions! But watching PhAb just gets everybody so up and excited!:D
Ameres thumbnail
Vita- Shirtless!! :O 
I think i will faint even before watching the epi. πŸ€£
Waise usually in almost every other serial they have a hero shower scene with hero showing off his bod. yahan abhi tak kuch aisa nahi aya. possibly later when he is totally heart broken then instead of that Devdas act we may get this shower-mein-dukh-bahana scene.  
hum umeed tu kar sakte hainna right girls? πŸ˜†
ok i will shut up my besharmi talk before you guys throw me out. πŸ€£
Ameres thumbnail

LOL why laughing?? Did we say something funny?:/ πŸ˜†
Oh dear, sorry for the distractions! But watching PhAb just gets everybody so up and excited!:D

Talking to you guys doesnt make me laugh but brings a huge smile on my face! πŸ˜ƒ
So i guess the same with Gagan. 

But hamari crazy phan talk padh ke koi bhi hanse. We really lose control dont we? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Vita- Shirtless!! :O 

I think i will faint even before watching the epi. πŸ€£
Waise usually in almost every other serial they have a hero shower scene with hero showing off his bod. yahan abhi tak kuch aisa nahi aya. possibly later when he is totally heart broken then instead of that Devdas act we may get this shower-mein-dukh-bahana scene.  
hum umeed tu kar sakte hainna right girls? πŸ˜†
ok i will shut up my besharmi talk before you guys throw me out. πŸ€£

Haye, I don't even have to wait for the real shirtless scene, you're going to kill me with the anticipation of him even doing such a sceneπŸ˜†
-going absolutely mad right now-
Seriously yaar, we go mad at him in clothes, and we almost fainted seeing him in the tux+jacket. Kapra bin to...☺️
vita93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Talking to you guys doesnt make me laugh but brings a huge smile on my face! πŸ˜ƒ
So i guess the same with Gagan. 

But hamari crazy phan talk padh ke koi bhi hanse. We really lose control dont we? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You know, I used to go mad not being able to talk to anyone about the show before I joined the forum. And now I'm going high just talking about a precap!

Lose control sounds a real understatement lol...πŸ˜†