[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
hey girls i think we should make a commissioner uncle appreciation thread 😆commissioner uncle ki jay ho 😆
Gagan- LOL! thanks but shakar nahi chocolates chali gein. 

I really hope the epi is better than precap. waise so far the precaps have lived up to their expectations but still...

Sigh...waise my mind is still stuck on Abhay! <3

If watching him in that black jacket and red shirt looking dayem hot wasn't enough here he comes striding out in a tuxedo! 
UFFF! Im like this right now -->😍

Kikyo- HAhahaha! Totally! Im really liking Commissioner uncle. First time aisi entry hai jis pe i have no issues. 😆

🤣lorddd he is wearing a tux? 🤣
goodness gracious...

yess there should be a thread for commisioner uncle roflll
thats my only thing that hopefully episode turns out better ...
for tomorrow i think we girls should sit and watch Phulwa with buckets full of water around us so that seeing Abhay in Tux .looking damn hot ..enough to faint us ..buckets of water will be helpful to our family members to wake us up lol😆
Yup he is! 

True. we can only hope. 

Acha me going to have dinner catch you guys in a short while. :D
I WATCHEDDD ITTT OMG OMG OMG 
Haha sorry that was just my first reactionXD

COMMISSIONER UNCLE KI JAI! He's the only police officer (other than Abhay of course) that I actually like! Otherwise he's roaming around with such beimaan officers! (Rahul ke bacche and now this hawalder😡)

WOWOWOWOW he's actually wearing a tux!!!!! Damn you boy you're too hot!!
And OMG OMG OMG PHULWAAA wah wah I'M SO HAPPY! She finally let down her hair again! OMG it looks almost similar to the time in the jungle where she wore the nice pink lehenge:) 

HAYE I"M DYINGGG
AND AND AND WE'VE GOT ORP BACKKK = it's gonna be a good happy love scene this time! 

(Ahem Phulwajee please make sure aapki patimohodey doesn't start drinking again sigh)

OMG I JUST THOUGHT, what if let's say in the party, some random guy comes up and starts dancing with her (coz she looks so pretty!!) and Abhay looks on jealously!!!:D 

Haye mein to sach mein gayeee! TOO EXCITED TONIGHTTT

But i didn't like  this Phulwa's party look that much as compared to previous one 🤔i mean yes she is indeed looking like that jungle scene(probably through this we will get flash backs of previous scene )but  with a guy wearing a tux looking so damn hot  such innocent look doesn't match up 🤔 Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kikyo

But i didn't like  this Phulwa's party look that much as compared to previous one 🤔i mean yes she is indeed looking like that jungle scene(probably through this we will get flash backs of previous scene )but  with a guy wearing a tux looking so damn hot  such innocent look doesn't match up 🤔

Haha true about the innocent look part. Poor Abhay, he can't help but look hot in whatever he wears!😆 But I guess she might've thought of something, hence the change in her dressing sense? I do like her hair down actually, like the time when Shatru first saw her.  Maybe she realised he likes this look better or something. His face just went :O - I wonder what it'll be like at the partyXD