Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vita- Im still waiting to hear your zhatkas. πŸ˜†

But in the mean time Phulwa gave a major jhatka to Thakur. She replaced the tape and the real tape is with Abhay! YAY! 

Buttt...I have a feeling that still Abhay wont be able to watch the tape. :| 

On a lighter note Abhay looks too cute when eating and the smile on Phulwas on seeing her hubby happy after eating pait bhar ke khana was just an aww moment. 😳
He should come home starving every night. :P 

But the snoring part was weird. I mean seriously who snores like that?! :S
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anu - Haye, wasn't my khana wala future episode enough?😭
Haha don't worry yaar, my mind only starts rolling at night jab saab sone chali jati hain!XD

Ohhh it's out already?? AAAHHH Okok I'm still waiting here for it, coming out in 20min!!! SO EXCITED!! (So I'll be happily MIA till then - staying away from the spoilersXD)
Ameres thumbnail
Hahaha ok. 

Chalo no more spoilers for you. :P 

But in the mean lets talk about how cute Abhay looks when smiling? Im over seeing things or does he get dimples when he smiles? :S 

vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Hahaha ok. 

Chalo no more spoilers for you. :P 

But in the mean lets talk about how cute Abhay looks when smiling? Im over seeing things or does he get dimples when he smiles? :S 

HE DOES!!😍 Or maybe it's a bit more like smile lines? You can see it on some people only when they smile. Sigh but it's so cute when he smiles...sighhh. 
And even when he's glaring at Phulwa so angrily, his jaw gets set so angrily and it looks so cool! Darn it, angry or happy, you can't stop looking at him β˜ΊοΈ
Ameres thumbnail
Oh yeah maybe. 
Just watched that New Year wishes wala ad thing of Abhay-Phulwa and he is actually smiling there so i happen to notice it and thought would ask that whether im gone case already or dimples really appear. :P

Haha true! Even when he is angry, his jaw set he looks damn hot! β˜ΊοΈ
Honestly i love the sadu badass look more. :P 

And smile wali tu...i cant stop smiling myself, jaise ke abhi. πŸ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Awww he was so adorable eating dinner!! 
Haha Phulwa probably hasn't laughed so heartily in probably...10 years? It's so nice to see at least he's still making her laugh:):) Though the grapes made me laugh too! Teehee sho cute!
@snoring - erm lol who snores like that??

On a separate note, even if Phulwa didn't know about the plan, it was so expected the silly Thakur would boast to Phulwa anyways so that she wouldn't trip up with Abhay:)

But seriously, despite the fantastic optimism CVs have generously showered upon us since last week (I'm actually getting quite scared as to what it might mean in the future), I'm thinking either 1) Abhay goes to play it and just when they're getting to the reveal part someone calls him and he totally misses it or 2) he misplaces it somewhere else. If it's no 2 then maybe he'll find somewhere far far in the future and then finally know about Thakur.

Just a random  quip, so I guess now we're back on the Thakur reveal track again. Not that I'm complaining, there's been so much PhAb recently I'm gonna welcome progress Phulwa makes on any front:):)
vita93 thumbnail

Oh yeah maybe. 

Just watched that New Year wishes wala ad thing of Abhay-Phulwa and he is actually smiling there so i happen to notice it and thought would ask that whether im gone case already or dimples really appear. :P

Haha true! Even when he is angry, his jaw set he looks damn hot! β˜ΊοΈ
Honestly i love the sadu badass look more. :P 

And smile wali tu...i cant stop smiling myself, jaise ke abhi. πŸ˜†

I think he has dimples though, just probably not very obvious ones? 

Oi yes!! His badass look is just too...LOL him and Phulwa probably crash the badassery ceiling 10 times overπŸ˜† I want to see them be badass together ON THE SAME SIDE for once please, I think we'd die of the overload of sarcasm~~
Ameres thumbnail
@Grapes- LOL! Yeah that was funny. And he even put a few in his pocket! Hahaha. He must be really hungry. πŸ˜†

@Tape- Uff this tape is making me nervous! 

Sorry but i have this feeling that Abhay wont get to see this any soon so better it disappears like you said. I just dont want any other misunderstanding between PhAb. 

Waise the way Thakur was worrying over the fact that Abhay may see the tape i guess he will do something to prevent him from watching it. 
That reminds me did you get what Thakur said in precap? I missed it.

And yup im happy to that Phulwa is trying hard to reveal the Thakur. They need to take both revealing Thakur and PhAb tracks simultaneously. A good balance is needed.  

@Badass-- Oh yes!! Im kind of missing those witty remarks. lol. Unki insults ki bhi aadat hogayi thi. πŸ˜†
Yes it would be nice to see some action from them but while they are on the same side. 
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail

@Grapes- LOL! Yeah that was funny. And he even put a few in his pocket! Hahaha. He must be really hungry. πŸ˜†

Haye then maybe Phulwa roz roz should make food for him!:) Lunch from Thakurayn, dinner from Phulwa - aww what a nice routine😊

@Tape- Uff this tape is making me nervous! 

Sorry but i have this feeling that Abhay wont get to see this any soon so better it disappears like you said. I just dont want any other misunderstanding between PhAb. 

Same here yaar. Hopefully Phulwa doesn't get some misconception that Abhay actually watched it and blabber to him without listening to what he has to say. LOL if you realise, this whole Sharbati thing was seriously for nothing - just a way to waste one whole episode -shakes head-

Waise the way Thakur was worrying over the fact that Abhay may see the tape i guess he will do something to prevent him from watching it. 
That reminds me did you get what Thakur said in precap? I missed it.

Yeah, probably call him up or some nonsense. Well I watched it on TV and the subtitles said "As a policeman, a lot of questions will pop up in his mind. The first question will be about the carnage of Devpur. What happened in Devpur? Was it some old old issue?

And yup im happy to that Phulwa is trying hard to reveal the Thakur. They need to take both revealing Thakur and PhAb tracks simultaneously. A good balance is needed.  

@Badass-- Oh yes!! Im kind of missing those witty remarks. lol. Unki insults ki bhi aadat hogayi thi. πŸ˜†
Yes it would be nice to see some action from them but while they are on the same side. 
Sweet, like the Gauri thing but with more action both ends:) I'm seriously  seriously  waiting for the day they team up together and make history!:D

Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Same here yaar. Hopefully Phulwa doesn't get some misconception that Abhay actually watched it and blabber to him without listening to what he has to say. LOL if you realise, this whole Sharbati thing was seriously for nothing - just a way to waste one whole episode -shakes head-
I hope not. But serials mein kuch bhi possible. Ek din pyar agle din takrar. 
Yup its just to drag this cam track. 

Yeah, probably call him up or some nonsense. Well I watched it on TV and the subtitles said "As a policeman, a lot of questions will pop up in his mind. The first question will be about the carnage of Devpur. What happened in Devpur? Was it some old old issue?
Oh. No idea. I started watching the show so religiously now so dont know anything about this Devpur issue. Khair Thakur will reveal it himself probably. 

Sweet, like the Gauri thing but with more action both ends:) I'm seriously  seriously  waiting for the day they team up together and make history!:D
Oh yeah! It would be like team '...' yeah im bad with titles. Well their mission will be punishing all the bad guys and keep the city clean. lol. :P