Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You've watched today's one already?? OOOH I'm dying waiting here for itt! (gonna start in half an hour!)

Abhayjeee! -pinches cheeks- if he keeps on being this adorable and if Phulwa tries being his I-am-always-right patnijee, we will have too many cutesy ladais to look forward too:D

Wow Ajay has totally gone from bumbling fool to caring lover to determined chor to really horrible ACP to blindfolded son and now to adorable patijee...haye hum to gaye!πŸ˜†

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sidra- Please call me Anu! :D 

And Abhay oh yes! Same here dil chah raha tha ke khud khana bana ke de doon. πŸ˜†
He was beyond Cute!! 

And Phulwa bhi kam nahi. Itni seva! Lol. She made food for him! Apne haathon ka bana hua khana for her patimohodey. It was a complete 'aww' scene. hehe. πŸ˜³

Vita- Yup watched it. Was an ok epi but Abhays scene were too cute. And PhAb's lil moments were also good. 
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ameres

Sidra- Please call me Anu! :D 

And Abhay oh yes! Same here dil chah raha tha ke khud khana bana ke de doon. πŸ˜†
He was beyond Cute!! 

And Phulwa bhi kam nahi. Itni seva! Lol. She made food for him! Apne haathon ka bana hua khana for her patimohodey. It was a complete 'aww' scene. hehe. πŸ˜³

ok Anu ..
Abhay what can i say about him ..i am adoring his sweet akru style now a days ..loving them both yes another aww scene indeed my cheeks are getting painful now lol i cannot go in TV and pull their cheeks so apnay hi keench kar kam chalana parta hay πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Sidra- Hahaha. I know. mera bhi yeh haal hai. Abhay is just too cute! 
And this week tu he has outdone himself in cuteness. πŸ˜†

But next is not gonna be so good i feel. That Sharbati! Urgh! 
Now Phulwa will try to show Abhay the tape but there wont be any and...Abhay phir ghussa! 
vita93 thumbnail
AAAHH! PhAb's just getting too good!

@Anu - OMG SO SHE DID LEARN HOW TO COOK o.0 
Phulwajee, aur kya kya chamatkar karengi aap?!?!? BUT SERIOUSLY WHERE DID SHE LEARN TO COOK+USE VIDEO CAM+LEARN YOGA
πŸ€”

This week, CVs have made my life yaar. Sacchi mein. I officially dub this week "Golden PhAb week". Didn't see them fight with each other the way they did just last week. Starting off with the Gauri thing, the kapra-dhone-ke terrace wala scene, to their yoga ladai and now her making food for him...Ekdam full on pati-patni ban gaye!

Mere dono Phulwajee aur pyaare patimohodey, khush raho aur phulo phallo!πŸ˜† 

Abhay you're tooo cute! Just a small note, isn't it adorable that he didn't eat Aarti's food as enjoyably as he ate Phulwa's food (it might just be that he was more hungry but you know...😍)
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

AAAHH! PhAb's just getting too good!

@Anu - OMG SO SHE DID LEARN HOW TO COOK o.0 
Phulwajee, aur kya kya chamatkar karengi aap?!?!? BUT SERIOUSLY WHERE DID SHE LEARN TO COOK+USE VIDEO CAM+LEARN YOGA
πŸ€”

Arey Abhay ne kaha na dacoit hai! Kahin se TV chori kar ke layi hogi. Cooking shows, yoga waghera wahin se learn kiya hoga. πŸ˜†
And ohhh! Maybe in free time she watched lots of serials and learned all those cam tricks and how to pull of designer saree's by watching other bahus on TV. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This week, CVs have made my life yaar. Sacchi mein. I officially dub this week "Golden PhAb week". Didn't see them fight with each other the way they did just last week. Starting off with the Gauri thing, the kapra-dhone-ke terrace wala scene, to their yoga ladai and now her making food for him...Ekdam full on pati-patni ban gaye!
Haina!! Im like sooo happy and smiling thinking about it!! YAY!! Now really starts PhAb ki married life. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Mere dono Phulwajee aur pyaare patimohodey, khush raho aur phulo phallo!πŸ˜† 
Ameen! 

Abhay you're tooo cute! Just a small note, isn't it adorable that he didn't eat Aarti's food as enjoyably as he ate Phulwa's food (it might just be that he was more hungry but you know...😍)

Oh i didnt think on that note but yeah. And Phulwajee ke hathoon ka khana unhe kise pasand na ata, akhir unki Phulwajee ne jo banaya tha. πŸ˜†
But seriously it was too cute! 
and you what would be even more cute, if the servant tells Abhay that the food was actually cooked by Phulwa and even he starts wonders where did she learn to cook such good food with that amused lil smile of his. πŸ˜³

And did you notice in precap he was carrying a tiffin. Is it possible Phulwa jee made some home cooked food for him and like a true patni jee give it to him so he wont be hungry all day long? πŸ˜³
vita93 thumbnail

Arey Abhay ne kaha na dacoit hai! Kahin se TV chori kar ke layi hogi. Cooking shows, yoga waghera wahin se learn kiya hoga. πŸ˜†
And ohhh! Maybe in free time she watched lots of serials and learned all those cam tricks and how to pull of designer saree's by watching other bahus on TV. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 Well put! I think jabse Abhayki saat shaadi pakki hui thi, us din se bohot tayyari chal rahi thi! What a talented dacoit! Abhayjee seriously bol rahi hoon, bachke rehna! Aapka biwi is too goodπŸ˜†
But just on another note, when she was young, Phulwa could actually do a lot of housework, like cleaning up the place and she made chaai once too (at Masterjis place). So maybe she knows how to do some of these things since young? 

Haina!! Im like sooo happy and smiling thinking about it!! YAY!! Now really starts PhAb ki married life. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I like the ring of that! Aww and what a married life! So much ladai and so much jalwa! Always arguing and always bickering - hamari perfect couple!

Ameen! 

Toh bacche ki khush khabar kab??πŸ˜†

Oh i didnt think on that note but yeah. And Phulwajee ke hathoon ka khana unhe kise pasand na ata, akhir unki Phulwajee ne jo banaya tha. πŸ˜†
But seriously it was too cute! 
and you what would be even more cute, if the servant tells Abhay that the food was actually cooked by Phulwa and even he starts wonders where did she learn to cook such good food with that amused lil smile of his. πŸ˜³

Awww :)) It was too adorable to watch him eat his food so happily! He literally jumped off the rocking chair thing and thumped down on the sofaπŸ˜† He should! LOL Phulwa called the servant a liar for saying he cooked the food haha~ 
Sigh I think she pissed off by eating his apple like that, if only she had been a little nicer, he might've eaten it from her handsπŸ˜†

So are you a gone case yet?? (Aloo ke paratha nahin par puri banana bhi itne aasan nahin naπŸ˜†)

And did you notice in precap he was carrying a tiffin. Is it possible Phulwa jee made some home cooked food for him and like a true patni jee give it to him so he wont be hungry all day long? πŸ˜³

Exactly! Coz she did overhear him say he starved the whole day - she can't keep her patinohodey bhooki for so long now, can she! 
I guess we can say Gauri's words didn't change her view on Abhay that much really...😍

Edited by vita93 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

🀣 Well put! I think jabse Abhayki saat shaadi pakki hui thi, us din se bohot tayyari chal rahi thi! What a talented dacoit! Abhayjee seriously bol rahi hoon, bachke rehna! Aapka biwi is too goodπŸ˜†
But just on another note, when she was young, Phulwa could actually do a lot of housework, like cleaning up the place and she made chaai once too (at Masterjis place). So maybe she knows how to do some of these things since young? 

Hahaha! Sachi! Abhay, bach ke rehna! :P 
Yup its very much possible that she does know about household chores. 

I like the ring of that! Aww and what a married life! So much ladai and so much jalwa! Always arguing and always bickering - hamari perfect couple!
Yes yes! The cutest of the lot. πŸ˜³
Toh bacche ki khush khabar kab??πŸ˜†
Phir bache!? πŸ€£
Arey abhi tu shuruat hai...let the romance shomance go on for some time and then bachoon ke bare mein sochein gey. πŸ˜†

Awww :)) It was too adorable to watch him eat his food so happily! He literally jumped off the rocking chair thing and thumped down on the sofaπŸ˜† He should! LOL Phulwa called the servant a liar for saying he cooked the food haha~ 
Sigh I think she pissed off by eating his apple like that, if only she had been a little nicer, he might've eaten it from her handsπŸ˜†

So are you a gone case yet?? (Aloo ke paratha nahin par puri banana bhi itne aasan nahin naπŸ˜†)

I would have loved it if they had showed something like that! Then i would have been a gone case for sure. Waise abhi bhi kam nahi hoon but then aur ho jati. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah yaar thats what i was thinking ke itni jaldi puri kaise bana li? 

And why was Abhay dressed so nicely? I mean wasnt he supposed to be getting ready for bed? Does he go to sleep dressed in a pair of jeans and new jacket? πŸ˜†
That reminds me we have never seen Abhay in his night wear. Not fair CVs! We want to see how Abhay looks while sleeping...and how well the night suit fits him! πŸ€£

Exactly! Coz she did overhear him say he starved the whole day - she can't keep her patinohodey bhooki for so long now, can she! 
I guess we can say Gauri's words didn't change her view on Abhay that much really...😍
Haaye i hope yeh sach ho. Phulwa packing lunch for Abhay true patni style. πŸ˜³

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tonight's PhAb scene ...sooo cute πŸ€—...loved it so much and got a bit emotional too seeing Phulwa cooking food with so much love and in the end chori chori watching Abhay eating food and smiling showing her pleased emotions ..good to see her smiling from heart awww πŸ€—how much she tries to control herself but she cannot control her  love for him it comes out somehow ..Abhay jee super cute again .his entry in the house ..the way he was searching for food , looking at Phulwa when she ate his apple haha that was really funny situation πŸ˜†and in the end the way he was eating food muaahπŸ€— tonight just wanted to give one one big hug to both Phulwa and Abhay for being so cute and sweet Thank you cvs for such a lovely scene again but two questions first when did Phulwa learnt cooking ?πŸ˜•and what was Abhay doing in suit in his room at  night time πŸ˜•..does he sleep wearing  coat as well? ..πŸ˜†it seemed like he was going to some party not relaxing after coming home from day's work  lol πŸ˜† Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

Tonight's PhAb scene ...sooo cute πŸ€—...loved it so much and got a bit emotional too seeing Phulwa cooking food with so much love and in the end chori chori watching Abhay eating food and smiling showing her pleased emotions ..good to see her smiling from heart awww πŸ€—how much she tries to control herself but she cannot control her  love for him it comes out somehow ..Abhay jee super cute again .his entry in the house ..the way he was searching for food , looking at Phulwa when she ate his apple haha that was really funny situation πŸ˜†and in the end the way he was eating food muaahπŸ€— tonight just wanted to give one one big hug to both Phulwa and Abhay for being so cute and sweet Thank you cvs for such a lovely scene again but two questions first when did Phulwa learnt cooking ?πŸ˜•and what was Abhay doing in suit in his room at  night time πŸ˜•..does he sleep wearing  coat as well? ..πŸ˜†it seemed like he was going to some party not relaxing after coming home from day's work  lol πŸ˜†

Agree agree agreee! πŸ˜†

Even i felt like just getting into my tv screen and giving Abhay a big hug! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
They both were tooo adorable. Love such scenes. I hope we keep getting more of them. 

And yeah Phulwa jitna chahe she cant hide her love. I luuurved her pati seva! πŸ˜†

@Bold- So true! I even said the same thing in the above post. lol. 
It was quite strange but he looked cute as always. ;P