Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vita-- Perhaps...waise the scene was worth khoh jana. :P 
but itna bhi kya yaar that you forget to share your views here. 

Saw your essays and commented too! 
and i'm actually surprised that are no comments there so far! 
Is everyone having such a busy day? :( 

Khair hopefully raat ko bahar ajaein. :P 
And im waiting for Gagans views. I hope she has watched the epi. 
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Good morning everyone!!!!!
I finally watched it last night!!!!!  ahhh I have loads to add will write out my essay tonight.. and i have a surprise coming up too hehehe

so once i get home i will finish off what i was doing lol

Dont worry gals... I will bring in my entire gang to this forum and make it active πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Gagan- Surprise!?! Ohhh! Cant wait!! πŸ˜ƒ

And YAY! for bringing in your gang. Would be fun to have more people around to annoy. :P 

And another YAY! lol for we got a cutesy PhAb scene today! πŸ˜³

CVs are really planning to make us girls go gaga by showing Abhay in white again and again! Ufff! He looked sooo cute in that white tee. πŸ˜
Ameres thumbnail
Ok now im ready to rant about PhAb. 
Firstly the scene was totally unexcepted. After last night i was thinking ke chalo no more PhAb till next week also i thought that after what happened between them PhAb would be back on their avoid-each-other mode but boy was i wrong! 

The scene was just tooo CUTEEE!! 

Abhay in white again and not angry! YAY! 
Phulwa too not angry and like a true wifey telling him he is wrong lol. 
Buttt... the best part was Abhay saying Phulwa jee. 
YES!! He said it and i was like shouting and smiling like crazy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Abhays comment over thier marriage did not go well with Phulwa but thank God she did not react much and stood outside to pass cute comments on her patimohodey. :P
And pati jee too did not get angry bus gave tiniest of smiles in return. 

And and and...its not all! 

The PRECAPPP!!! 
Oh God!! Im already making up stories thinking what can happen as a result!! :D 

Phulwa seemed a bit annoyed but it wasnt like the usual ghusse wala annoyed it was more like 'oh so you think i cant be a good patni jee? Wait and watch' kind.
I just hope Gauris words about revenge have long left her mind and she would help him out and get some apne hathon se bana khana for him. Please Phulwajee dont let your patimohodey sleep on an empty stomach. πŸ˜³
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ameres - AAAH! IT WAS SO ADORABLE!! Kal thi pyaar, aaj thi masti aur kal hogi ladai! Itni cute couple or utni bhi cute inki ladaiπŸ˜†

Ooof I think Abhay's gonna rock it in white for some time now, I guess it helps him calm down? Yay!
Haha it was so funny that she saw him, immediately put down the thali and went over to sit in front and teach him - so eager to show him he's wrong (like a true patnijee)

@Phulwajee - I think I probably died again from the zor se zhatka. It's so funny how we were so sadly discussing that we'll probably never hear it from his lips till long after next year, and yet he totally said it today! 

I think she did get a little miffed over the marriage comment, but it's a fantastic sign that I guess their currency isn't insults anymore:) Hooray their relationship is improving so drastically it's actually surreal -raises eyebrow-

SHE HAS TO LEARN HOW TO COOK. Silly girl her mother in the kabiley was right about trying to get her to learn. Now that Gauri's here, kuch kam ki to aa sakti hain! Girl teach your jijiya how to cook so that somehow she can satisfy him and keep him happy.
I think obviously the best surprise would be if she actually, literally did make something for him there and then. Trust me, I'd be 10 times more surprised than him. 

Haye haye, patimohodey keliye itna kheyal!πŸ˜† And I was so glad to hear him ranting about normal couples - he's actually taking his marriage seriously enough to complain about how his isn't going as smoothly. Don't worry jee, Phulwa won't disappoint! (No matter what she says, she still loves him there's no doubt:) )
Ameres thumbnail
I knowww!! The Phulwa jee comment was totally out of blue! And that made it even more better. I'm still smiling thinking about it. 

And their cute nok jhok is just super cute! I can watch them go on like this forever. πŸ˜

And the precap has again got me totally desperate and i can hardly wait till tomorrow! Please Phulwa prove yourself as a good wifey tomorrow and feed your cutie pati! πŸ˜³
Ufff! CVs know how to keep us edge! 

@drastically surreal- TRUE!! You know as much as im happy over the fact taht we are finally getting some amazing PhAb moments it also brings in the fear that soon something bad is gonna happen. 
Yeah im back to my cynical self but cant help it. Yahi hota...one week amazing scenes and next mein wohi rona dhona. 
Upar se we know that Thakur and co will come up with some evil plan to distance PhAb more so this knowledge isn't helping much in keeping me calm. 
After such a good week i cant bear more rona dhona. 
Oh how i wish Sharbatis plans fail!! :@ 

And even if she gets successful (hope not) even then PhAb dont get into some big fight or insults over it. Please! πŸ˜’
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaah I just rewatched the portion again and it got even more hilarious!
You know when Abhay mentioned the marriage thing, I think he didn't exactly mean it as a pure insult, more like a pissed off comment from the moment.
The best was the last part, when she told him not to laugh. He turned away his face, almost like "Shit just got caught..." and then he looked back up to see if she was gone before giving that twitch of a smile.
Isn't that what we usually see on shows when the husband says something against the wife LOL? 

@Precap - But what do you think she's gonna feed him?? Aloo ke paratha sounds quite nice. And then feed him with her hands - that's the ultimate man. Sirf apple se kuch nahin hota jee. 

@drastically surreal - Well it's to be expected. I mean we all thought, 1 PhAbtastic = next day would be pretty bad. But one PhAbtastic week = we might as well keep our tvs shut the next few weeks coz it's only gonna be rona dhona and everything.

Sharbati's plan very likely to succeed - but hopefully it doesn't dent their relationship that badly? The best is if Phulwa doesn't even find the tape and doesn't try to show him anything - kuch kharap hone se behter hain kuch bhi nahin hota
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Aaah I just rewatched the portion again and it got even more hilarious!

You know when Abhay mentioned the marriage thing, I think he didn't exactly mean it as a pure insult, more like a pissed off comment from the moment.
The best was the last part, when she told him not to laugh. He turned away his face, almost like "Shit just got caught..." and then he looked back up to see if she was gone before giving that twitch of a smile.
Isn't that what we usually see on shows when the husband says something against the wife LOL? 
EXACTLY!! His expression were like a kid who gets caught eating a candy when is told not to. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  He was just tooo cute! πŸ˜³

@Precap - But what do you think she's gonna feed him?? Aloo ke paratha sounds quite nice. And then feed him with her hands - that's the ultimate man. Sirf apple se kuch nahin hota jee. 
UFFF! If she does that i will be such a gone case!! πŸ€ͺ

@drastically surreal - Well it's to be expected. I mean we all thought, 1 PhAbtastic = next day would be pretty bad. But one PhAbtastic week = we might as well keep our tvs shut the next few weeks coz it's only gonna be rona dhona and everything.

Sharbati's plan very likely to succeed - but hopefully it doesn't dent their relationship that badly? The best is if Phulwa doesn't even find the tape and doesn't try to show him anything - kuch kharap hone se behter hain kuch bhi nahin hota
Yes! I wish aisa ho. Better show him nothing rather than risk losing that they achieved so muchkil se. 

Ameres thumbnail
Hello!! 

Hm. This AT is becoming more suna than before woh bhi tab jab when we are getting such phabulous PhAb scenes!! Why? 

Khair again a small PhAb scene but Abhay was just too too TOO CUTE!! 

He was simply ADORABLE!!! 

The way he kept saying itni bhook lagi and made those cute sad expressions i felt like getting into the tv and giving him a tight hug! Well cant do that but i can do this...for you Abhay! πŸ€—

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Ameres ..you are so right ..Abhay is day by day breaking all records of cuteness πŸ˜³aww aww aww pulling my own cheeks .ouch ..today when he was saying itni .bhok lagi hay i was like  come to me i'll make  your favorite food  for you  πŸ˜³lol πŸ˜†