Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yup. Itni aasani se tu Thakur wont be getting uncovered. And not so soon either. 

Im just worried that itni mushkil se jo PhAb came close and had some what gotten civil with each other they wont get back to square one. 
I dont want Abhay to start behaving that rudely with Phulwa again. 
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

About the post lol i would love to make it but first i need to watch the epi two-three times and get my mind in perspective so i can write something sensible. πŸ˜†
No worries yaar, I'll be going off to sleep soon so you can watch to your maan's content (I usually watch till before they enter the house, and skip to Kullu's lines coz they're so hilarious) - I'm expecting a zhatka from you tomorrow!:D

vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

oh absolutelyyy

i guarantee you all that the video she is recording will not reach abhay anytime soon
it will be lost .. if they wish to retain the video ... it will be revealed at the end of the climax whenever that happens πŸ˜†

I'm really quite sad about that too:(
When will we get to see some action from Phulwa?!?
Ameres thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: vita93

I'm going to say that looking at the atmosphere of the precise moment, they could've been discussing chaal-daal prices in the market for all we cared really. I think without other people around, they're just a normal pair of people with common interests eg. being damn hatke and complementing each others' choice of clothes well at parties.
LOL! True true. Once this Thakur thing is over i wonder how are they gonna interact with each other. Cuz before it wall sweetness ka drama and now its all ghussa but jab normal hogein tab kya hoga? πŸ˜†

Haye haye! No wonder Abhayjee itne intensely patniji ko ghur ghur kar dekh rahtha😲 
Woh tu Abhay ka ishtyle hai. Lol. Ab itne din baad patni jee pass ati hai tu poor guy gets a chance to stare at her. Maybe itne time he forgets how beautiful she is. πŸ˜›

Lol. He's such a gentleman even with people he hates. Imagine a scene where the two of them are having a great fight over the Thakur, and then halfway Abhay's like, "Phulwajee, aap bethna chahenge?" and then continues like nothing happenedπŸ˜†
🀣
I can expect that from him. He really is kind of unpredictable. 

LOL Abhay looked like for once, he had truly realised what he wanted...Phulwa seemed so uneasy the whole time, looking here looking there moving her hand around. And he just did whatever he wanted without actually bothering to remember what situation they were in. It truly was a very sweet scene to watch:)

Yup! abahy seemed totally unruffled by the whole thing. It was like the natural thing for him to do. πŸ˜†

No worries yaar, I'll be going off to sleep soon so you can watch to your maan's content (I usually watch till before they enter the house, and skip to Kullu's lines coz they're so hilarious) - I'm expecting a zhatka from you tomorrow!:D

Lol a jhatka is waiting out in the forum go see. πŸ˜†

Edit- Even im waiting desperately for some zordar action from Phulwa. 
Come on Phulwa stop doing the bahu chores and start doing some mission work! 
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I'm really quite sad about that too:(
When will we get to see some action from Phulwa?!?

arre shuker karo
atleast ab kuch mil tho raha hai 🀣
nahin tho pehle kuch bhi nahin mil raha tha ROFLL
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

arre shuker karo
atleast ab kuch mil tho raha hai 🀣
nahin tho pehle kuch bhi nahin mil raha tha ROFLL

Thats true! Jo mil raha hai us pe sabar shukar karo bachon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waise bhi CVs ka kuch bharaso nahi. warning tu phele hi dey di hai. Sigh. Next week pata nahi kya hoga. Ek din achi epi dete tu next two three days rolate hain. :/

And dekho zara! Mujhe se post banwake and reply karne ka promise karke Vita khud chali gayi. πŸ˜† 
Bahut na insaafi hai! πŸ˜†

Chalo me off too. Subah class hai so i better get some sleep otherwise sir will be giving lecture and i will be dreaming about PhAb. waise nothing new about that lol. 
anyways bye bye! Was soo good talking to you. though there is more to come. aaj ki epi ke baad itni si discussion was not enough. im gonna be writing more essays on them. so yeah im gonna keep bothering you guys. πŸ˜›

Ok final bye! Goodnight! Sweet dreams! :D
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail

Thats true! Jo mil raha hai us pe sabar shukar karo bachon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waise bhi CVs ka kuch bharaso nahi. warning tu phele hi dey di hai. Sigh. Next week pata nahi kya hoga. Ek din achi epi dete tu next two three days rolate hain. :/

And dekho zara! Mujhe se post banwake and reply karne ka promise karke Vita khud chali gayi. πŸ˜† 
Bahut na insaafi hai! πŸ˜†

Chalo me off too. Subah class hai so i better get some sleep otherwise sir will be giving lecture and i will be dreaming about PhAb. waise nothing new about that lol. 
anyways bye bye! Was soo good talking to you. though there is more to come. aaj ki epi ke baad itni si discussion was not enough. im gonna be writing more essays on them. so yeah im gonna keep bothering you guys. πŸ˜›

Ok final bye! Goodnight! Sweet dreams! :D

-Uthna bethna shuru- So sorry yaar! 5am - thodi bohot nindki zaroorat thiπŸ˜† Haye and what a way to start the day - watching my fantastic PhAb episode! I've left you a lambisi kahani to read - ekdam novelki tarah lambi!πŸ˜†

@CVs- Or maybe this was CVs way of apologising to us for the dardbhari dance party scene and everything that followed. The new year's coming - OMG I think they're planning to show that Phulwa will try to pardafash the Thakur in the new year but as we all know, it won't really work:( 
Sigh aur kitna rulayegi! Stupid Thakur - I really don't understand how he got away all these years. How did everyone nazar-andaaz his crimes, especially what he did to Phulwa's family?? 
I wish we could freeze time here, because after the PhAbulous scenes we got to watch today, I think we'll have to wait a long time for thodi bohot khushiyaπŸ˜’

@Essays - After the preview today, I'm dying to hear from you again! LOL after we're done we should compile everything into a book and mail to CVs - hopefully then they'll listen to us!
Ameres thumbnail

-Uthna bethna shuru- So sorry yaar! 5am - thodi bohot nindki zaroorat thiπŸ˜† Haye and what a way to start the day - watching my fantastic PhAb episode! I've left you a lambisi kahani to read - ekdam novelki tarah lambi!πŸ˜†
Haha! Its ok yaar. Understand. Abhay ke liya sab maaf. πŸ˜›

@CVs- Or maybe this was CVs way of apologising to us for the dardbhari dance party scene and everything that followed. The new year's coming - OMG I think they're planning to show that Phulwa will try to pardafash the Thakur in the new year but as we all know, it won't really work:( 
Sigh aur kitna rulayegi! Stupid Thakur - I really don't understand how he got away all these years. How did everyone nazar-andaaz his crimes, especially what he did to Phulwa's family?? 
I wish we could freeze time here, because after the PhAbulous scenes we got to watch today, I think we'll have to wait a long time for thodi bohot khushiyaπŸ˜’
@bold- Thats so possible! usually in shows the heroine always tries to parda fash of the bad guy in some big party but it goes horribly wrong. Ok i will shut up my pessimist talk. 
Sachi yaar. Feel like stopping time...PhAb...it felt so right. 

@Essays - After the preview today, I'm dying to hear from you again! LOL after we're done we should compile everything into a book and mail to CVs - hopefully then they'll listen to us!

Hahahaha! Good idea yaar. The more i watch the epi the more things i come up with to add. Lol. 
Aur CVs ko tu seriously mail karna chahie. they should visit our forum so they would realize how much we love PhAb and possibly get some good future plot ideas. 

PS. Saw your post, will be commenting for sure but right now im in a rush so when i return in evening then will give looong comments lol. 
Bye! 
Ameres thumbnail
Hellooo all you beautiful people! πŸ˜ƒ
Hm...not many seem to be  around though. 
Why is the forum so suna suna even after such a good epi? I was expecting some reviews or comments...but there is not much. Even the daily discussion thread is kind of empty...Kya hoga sab ko? πŸ€”
vita93 thumbnail

Hellooo all you beautiful people! πŸ˜ƒ

Hm...not many seem to be  around though. 
Why is the forum so suna suna even after such a good epi? I was expecting some reviews or comments...but there is not much. Even the daily discussion thread is kind of empty...Kya hoga sab ko? πŸ€”

Hellooo!:)

I know right! Since subah I haven't heard much from here (which let me write out a few essays without getting distracted - but still!) I think everybody was too mesmerised by the episode to actually return to the forum...watching it over and over...πŸ˜†