[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
Im here. Finally. 

Dont ask. Unexpected guests. URGH!!! Made me miss my epi. :| 

Anyways finally watched it and...AAAHHH! 

It was even better than expected! Though how it ended and the song were wee bit disappointing but still PhAb ka Phabulous scene!!! πŸ˜ƒ

@Vita: I think i am ready for this day to be over so i can go home and watch now...

@Anu: awww man .. dont you hate that when they land on the day where you prefer they dont ROFL

yaa vita was saying how the song was kuch is tarah...
hmm they should have sticked to ore piya...
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

ohhh no
man what kind of a person is this thakur? arhhh
he is using abhay and that Abhay is soo blinded in love ...
he is in for a big shock and when that day comes Abhay will regret everything he did to phulwa.
Mmhm actually towards the beginning, thakur already told the stupid buaji that he's using abhay. i thought maybe after that maha epic dance partayy (where he sexxy as hell in that black and red number), thakur might've changed his mind but guess not...
I think even regret is an understatement - he was already so broken over what he did to bechari Aarti. When he hears about what Thakur did to Phulwa...seriously my bet is that his first reaction would be to harm himself over his overwhelming guilt.

For some reason I cant get that incident where he arrests her out of my mind. Making her wear bangles and all is something that is engraved in me and is the most insulting thing he could ever do. He will have to repent everything. Hopefully the day will come soon...
I know! Thing is, I had exams so I skipped the part when Shatru entered the kabiley and only started rewatching the day he arrested her. And trust me, until the day I stumbled upon the shelter scene,  was fuming in anger over him. Like all I wanted was for her to humiliate him so badly he wouldn't be able to look at himself again.
It was really horrific, the way he insulted her and threw her onto the floor. I was really upset for a few days and refused to watch till Roshniji entered. 

but for now I am happy with the fact that we get such special moments and that they are taking it easy and slow.
True true...haule haule se pyaar hona bohot sweet hain:)
I loved Dadi;s convo yesterday when she mentioned how Thakur lives in abhay's heart... i think it sort of points out how difficult this will be for both abhay and Phulwa.
You're right! I think up till that point Phulwa hadn't quite grasped how deeply set the Thakur is in Abhay's mind...Well it's gonna be a tough ride, that's for sure. Video cam or no video cam, he isn't gonna give up his trust and faith until the day Thakur himself points a gun straight at him and tells him the truth... 
Thakur as expected he is only using Abhay. So no surprises there. Cam trick wont work. Im telling you it cant be that easy. 

But most of all Abahy dialogues about doing his duty really hit me hard. 
I mean after sharing such beautiful moments and everything he just had to ruin by saying all those things! Really?! 
He knows he likes her, he knows he is falling for her, he knows his heart is being a traitor but the stubborn man he is and yes very much blind folded he is just making up excuses to deny it! 
Urgh! Abhay for once let your heart free
Originally posted by Ameres

Im here. Finally. 

Dont ask. Unexpected guests. URGH!!! Made me miss my epi. :| 

Anyways finally watched it and...AAAHHH! 

It was even better than expected! Though how it ended and the song were wee bit disappointing but still PhAb ka Phabulous scene!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yay! LOL usually during the day the forum's bursting full of life but this time of the night it's usually the two of us - and now we've got Gagan too! Yay the more the merrier:)

@BOLD - SAME REACTION HERRREEE! I think I almost exploded when he caught her!!! And the way they were arguing, so adorable!!:D
True true, the PhAb ending was rather sad (the epi ending was a piece of shit i wanna claw out the sharbat's eyes), I wish phulwa had actually said that to abhay instead of to herself because it's such a true statement..khair, i'm just gonna rewatch the episode againπŸ˜†
and perhaps mute it and put on ORP just for my own satisfaction's sake. 
Gagan- Tell me about it! And it sucks more when your mother is shouting on your head to leave the telly and get your butt in the kitchen. πŸ˜†

Vita- Aaj soraj kahan se nikla tha? LOL! 
Abhay was smiling at the moon! At the moon!? Hahaha! If that wasnt enough he didnt react badly with her instead calmly heard what she was saying and even gave a lil smile! 
Aaj tu CVs ne sahi ka shock diya!! πŸ˜†

And then he rushed to hold her! Did you notice the concern in his eyes! Oh mannn! I was pausing at every minute to understand his expressions. Lol. 
Sigh! I feel like making a long post on them. 
Originally posted by Ameres

Gagan- Tell me about it! And it sucks more when your mother is shouting on your head to leave the telly and get your butt in the kitchen. πŸ˜†

Vita- Aaj soraj kahan se nikla tha? LOL! 
Abhay was smiling at the moon! At the moon!? Hahaha! If that wasnt enough he didnt react badly with her instead calmly heard what she was saying and even gave a lil smile! 
Aaj tu CVs ne sahi ka shock diya!! πŸ˜†

And then he rushed to hold her! Did you notice the concern in his eyes! Oh mannn! I was pausing at every minute to understand his expressions. Lol. 
Sigh! I feel like making a long post on them. 

I KNOW!! THE MOON! Like, even I was a bit confused for a while...bechare chand dekhker kyun hasrahan tha??πŸ˜•
YESSS the smile! Haha like he was enjoying her little quip (even she was saying it like a total patniji). Wow their insults minus the fiery hatred = cute pati-patni ladai!
Shock is gross understatement mera dost...I think heart-stopping zhatka is more like it!

He so did! Like when he noticed she kept bakbakaing he literally dashed over! Haye, even in the rain...It's almost like:
Abhay: Ugh rain. Bechari gir gayi, let me go get all the clothes THAT ARE WET ANYWAY.
-picks up clothes-
Abhay: Ok now to go pick her up
-gets rejected and watches her limp-
Abhay: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT - IF I WANT TO PICK YOU UP I WILL PICK YOU UP.

And his eyes! Like Phulwa was looking all over the place, he couldn't seem to find anything better to look at than her. Sigh...yeh ladka to gaya!
@Ameres - GO ON, MAKE A LONG POST. I DARE YOU TO (coz obviously I'll just comment on every single thing you write and make it twice as long)
Originally posted by vita93

I KNOW!! THE MOON! Like, even I was a bit confused for a while...bechare chand dekhker kyun hasrahan tha??πŸ˜•
YESSS the smile! Haha like he was enjoying her little quip (even she was saying it like a total patniji). Wow their insults minus the fiery hatred = cute pati-patni ladai!
Yes! For a moment it was like they arent the same Abhay Phulwa. I wonder if she hadnt fallen down would they have continued like that? 
Shock is gross understatement mera dost...I think heart-stopping zhatka is more like it!
Lol yes. It was more like zor ka jhatka zoron se laga. πŸ˜†

He so did! Like when he noticed she kept bakbakaing he literally dashed over! Haye, even in the rain...It's almost like:
Abhay: Ugh rain. Bechari gir gayi, let me go get all the clothes THAT ARE WET ANYWAY.
-picks up clothes-
Abhay: Ok now to go pick her up
-gets rejected and watches her limp-
Abhay: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT - IF I WANT TO PICK YOU UP I WILL PICK YOU UP.

YES!! Hahahahaha. Abhay...has ever listened to anyone except his heart? I mean even when he is being rude to her its because in his heart he believes its the right thing to do. lol. 

And his eyes! Like Phulwa was looking all over the place, he couldn't seem to find anything better to look at than her. Sigh...yeh ladka to gaya!
Sachi yaaar! He was looking at her like he is looking at her the first time. Until they came inside the house they both seemed to had forgotten who they were. Sigh...that was the best part. πŸ˜³

About the post lol i would love to make it but first i need to watch the epi two-three times and get my mind in perspective so i can write something sensible. πŸ˜†
oh absolutelyyy
i guarantee you all that the video she is recording will not reach abhay anytime soon
it will be lost .. if they wish to retain the video ... it will be revealed at the end of the climax whenever that happens πŸ˜†