Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ameres

πŸ˜†

Gagan--Thank youuu! Using it! πŸ˜³

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

LOL if CVs just had some fan suggestion base thing, their TRPs would be touching the sky.
OHOH I've so many moreee! Like if like if you know, Abhay has to leave her at the kabiley for some reason (after he finds out thakur's bad and is after her or some random daku gang from nowhere is set after him/her) and then they're just standing there and as they turn around to leave her sari gets caught in his button/watch/revolver holster (I'm getting desperate here obviously)...
HAYE WHY ALL MY SCENES HAVE THIS AATAK JANA THING. Shelter scene, you have ruined me!!
Hahahaha! Aatak aatak kar tu woh kareeb ate hain. Aatak ne do. πŸ˜†
Sachi yaar ek kabeela scene tu chahie! One scene where they are back to their old life and the memories come back...it will definitely bring the old feelings back and who knows... maybe will we get lucky and get another shelter scene! πŸ˜‰

Haha his hair can't sit still as long as it's a windy PhAb scene (maybe that's why it's so specially styled like that). True true, hindi serials enjoy dragging out their love scenes to epic lengths. Well at least that's much better than to hear thunder claps everytime somebody turns around or even blinks.
Yeah usually in such scenes the duppata is flying but yahan tu no chance of that so they are making his beautiful hair fly aroung lol. But i dont mind that. Better do something hatke. :P

OMG YES YES YES haha we usually hear bits and pieces around, maybe referring to a feeling jo adhoori rehgayi. And the full-blown song is only played when they've been completely mesmerised by each other...Haye I've started using this song to play out meri apni prem ki kahani (no ladka still can make up love stories sigh)
True the song like defines them now. 
@bold- err what? didnt get it. πŸ˜•

Oh yes true! Well I gues coz at that time he was the one stuck still in the position (couldn't exactly flop down on her now could he) so Phulwa was the one who could move around a bit more. But this time it's Phulwa who's hanging off of him, so he should be able to...nevermind. His eyes ain't gonna move this time, and I'm not hoping they do anytime soon too hehe
LOL! Yeah i hope their eyes dont move but they move only so Abhay can pick Phulwa up and carry her to his room. I mean come on Abhay poor girl doesnt even have a bed. Show some mercy and let her sleep in your room for one night till she feels better. come on now be a good boy and take care of your patni. :P

I don't really understand when she started doing chores around the house - yeah me too I thought she was banished from the kitchen and most parts of the haveli...LOL maybe she only gets to hang out her designer sarees when everybody's asleep or something. Or for all you know she needs to hang out Abhay's sexy police uniform that she forgot to wash. (🀣)
I'm sorry but her hanging out clothes makes as much sense as Abhay deciding to make halwa in the kitchen.
Still, I guess she needed some semblance of a wet floor and something heavy in her arms to fall for...warna girti kaise?πŸ˜† @bold

Lol true. Girna tu bahana tha asal mein tu Abhay ki bahaon mein jana tha... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hahaha dair aye, durasat aye. πŸ˜†

dp gif we usually call it Avi. Yeah i keep staring at my Avi tooo! πŸ˜†
One of my fav parts from that segment. I just love how playfully Phulwa pulls Abhay along with his tie. Shooo cute! 
Banner i call it sig for short. Yup I love it too. All the credit to the makers. :) 

Gagan- Alrighty. It was good talking to you. Hopefully see ya tomorrow! :) 
Bye! :)

Thank you so much for explaining! Really new to the whole forum thing, so I guess I needed some help around:)

Well guess I've got to go now (It's 3.30 and I need to be up by 11.15 to watch today's epi with subtitles lol). But I just rewatched the epic Abhay part with my sis and I swear we couldn't stop laughing over the Thakur hilarious shock face as well as the part where sharbati just randomly walked out of the scene! haha

good night and see y'all tomorrow!:D
Ameres thumbnail
Alrighty. Catch ya tomorrow. :)
Goodnight and sweet Abhay dreams. :P 
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I luved the way wen Abhay caught Phulwa in his arms. It was such a romantic moment. Edited by neilbhatthot - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ameres pls gimme the link to thee phba segment for which u have made an avi
and heard nice things r happening in phulwa , i have to catch up now 
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ameres pls gimme the link to thee phba segment for which u have made an avi

and heard nice things r happening in phulwa , i have to catch up now 

Hieee! Yup there's a looot of great things happening recently, and you absolutely can't miss out on today's segment!:D

Ohh the avi is a part of their trip to Jaipur, and if you don't mind, I think this link is the entire interview they gave to this show: http://tvmasti.in/cup/?url=iq96s4c7afwz
It's superr funny!πŸ˜† And really cute when he gives her the flower:)
Ameres thumbnail
Intruder- Well Vita helped you out there. 

And yup some good scenes are coming up. Do watch! ;) 

Vita- Heyyy! *waves* πŸ˜ƒ

vita93 thumbnail

Intruder- Well Vita helped you out there. 

And yup some good scenes are coming up. Do watch! ;) 

Vita- Heyyy! *waves* πŸ˜ƒ

HI HI!!:D YAY you're hereπŸ˜ƒ Sorry about the reply post above, I was just watching the interview again this afternooon so I happily shared the link. Haha well as promised, this forum remained active while we slept soundly (with no doubt, dreaming of epic PhAb scenes such as the one and only shelter scene) so there's a lot to read!

OMG AREN'T YOU EXCITED ABOUT TODAY AREN'T YOU YES YES YES :D
-explodes-
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Helllooo Anu and Vita!!!
How are you all?

I am so excited for today's episode lol