Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Now i was reading all of your predictions πŸ˜† believe me i wish all that comes true πŸ˜† the trust between thakur and abhay has to break though ... anyway till then we can cherish these cute moments..
though i soo want Abhay to regret all that he did!
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vita93

Aye haye, fantastic idea yaar! Somehow there's something so magical about it, that almost every other thing seems to need reference to itπŸ˜† Is puri pyaar kahani ke baap hain na!

But really yaar, I'm just sitting here waiting for the day these two can actually pick up from where they left...sorry yaar, just expecting a little too much too soon I guess sigh...

I know. Its hard not to mention it. The best romantic PhAb scene till date. πŸ˜³

Arey dont be sorry. We all hope and wish...Daydreaming is totally legal. Jitni marzi karo. πŸ˜†
Even i wish that soon this Thakur thing is done with so they can concentrate on PhAb only. 
I would love to see Phulwa back in her kabeela with Abhay trying to woo her all over again. Wishful thinking? I know. But that doesnt stop me from hoping. 

And after watching the precap like 10 times(kaam hai i know :P) the bucket that was in Phulwas hand is suddenly gone the next minute. Must be a vanishing bucket but no problem, less things to distract anddd...is it me or is Phulwa kind of sitting in Abhays lap. πŸ˜•
With Abhay kneeling down on one knee it looks like Phulwa is supporting herself on the other...

Ok better stop now before im thrown out for over analyzing things. πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

awww Thank you so much Anu and Vita!!!

yes i will surely hang around..
its just that usually am at work at this time so it becomes difficult when i have so many people around.. but defu i would be coming here!!!

Plus storyline is getting interesting which is tempting me to keep checking on updates lol

No problem yaar. drop in whenever you get time. You will find at least one of us here. πŸ˜†

OMG! That avi in you dabba!! πŸ˜²
Where did you get it!?! 
Ohhh! I sooo WANT that!! Please! 
Gagan-06 thumbnail
hahaha Anu.. you can defu use it..
i was just about to add it in creation gallery... ROFL
its made by shagz

i will get more made... no worries...
I will try myself to make some also πŸ˜† if i get time πŸ˜† warna i have shagz to bug as always... πŸ˜†

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

I know. Its hard not to mention it. The best romantic PhAb scene till date. πŸ˜³

Arey dont be sorry. We all hope and wish...Daydreaming is totally legal. Jitni marzi karo. πŸ˜†
Even i wish that soon this Thakur thing is done with so they can concentrate on PhAb only. 
I would love to see Phulwa back in her kabeela with Abhay trying to woo her all over again. Wishful thinking? I know. But that doesnt stop me from hoping. 

And after watching the precap like 10 times(kaam hai i know :P) the bucket that was in Phulwas hand is suddenly gone the next minute. Must be a vanishing bucket but no problem, less things to distract anddd...is it me or is Phulwa kind of sitting in Abhays lap. πŸ˜•
With Abhay kneeling down on one knee it looks like Phulwa is supporting herself on the other...

Ok better stop now before im thrown out for over analyzing things. πŸ˜†

@Kabiley - OMG YESSS don't think I've mentioned this before but somewhere along my timeline, it's like Abhay and Phulwa end up at the kabiley for some reason (I think during our jungle wala scene where they were out to grab the same man) and he ends up like sleeping outside on the ground coz everybody hates him. And Phulwa hates him too but khane pine keliya she gives him food and everything and he totally tries to be nice to her and she rejects. ROMANTIC TENSION HOHO (only this time he'll be seriously desperate about getting back her lurrve)

@ Precap - YAY that's what we do best, overanalyse every small bit of PhAb we get (COZ IT'S SO LITTLE *hint**hint* cvs).
-watched precap 20 times just to be sure everything in the scene has been accounted for-
The bucket's still there, but somewhere far away on the ground, like she threw it 20miles away just so that she can grab his arm (haha usne dance arm khicha tha now its phulwa's turn) .
Yup, he's definitely kneeling on the ground so that she can sit there like a maharani because he obviously can't let his wife wearing designer sarees just fall to the ground like that tsk tsk.

OK I'm a little, just a teensy bit worried about them - they're sitting there like STATUES. Like ok I know the world has vanished and time doesn't matter, but erm, why is the only moving entity Abhay's dayme-sexy hair? Even in the shelter at least their eyes were moving:/
Eeesh imagine if Phulwa teared again...and if they start daydreaming about the shelter scene...wah then we have a new kapra-dhone-ka terrace scene...
Ameres thumbnail

LOL so trueπŸ˜ƒ I'm pretty sure this whole burst of love pouring through our dear little forum is happily due to their blossoming romance:):)

I think if their hands even brush, I'd probably get a heart attack there and then! Sigh atthara saal ki umar mein itna bada sadma...πŸ˜†

Yes yes! I mean, if they lie on top of each other for more than a minute, sitting in that position shouldn't be such a big problem either, right? Anyways, kapra gir gaye, so you know, slowly slowly pick it up, accidentally brush hands, stare a bit more (AND LET THE SONG FINISH THANK YOU). Or best yet, as you said, chot laggayi, then he'll have to bring her all the way down into her room and slowly slowly put her down...maybe that's where the buaji sees them!
Hand grabbing seems a bit too forward for him, and he isn't drunk either.
I want that! I want that! Please CVs please!! πŸ˜³

Lol yeah he isnt drunk so hand grabbing not happening. Usually when he is drunk tu hand grabbing tu pakka hona hota hai. πŸ˜†

Never mind Abhay beta, koi pressure nahin. Just need you to stare lovingly and longingly into her eyes, or pick her up if you feel like it. Of course I'll scream at you if you leave her behind, but no pressure ya?
HAhahaha! He better pick her up or else mein nahi chodo gein! :/

@Bold - You've hit the nail on the head man, righteously true. Even at the police station and back home, you don't see the fiery hatred in him anymore. He tends to listen to her properly now, and all the time convince her the Thakur is good. I was a bit sad when he tried to convince the Thakurayn as well, but at least he believes in her truth as well.
I don't want Phulwa to happily go along with him too, but maybe turn down the Thakur insults a little. Only then will Abhay listen to her properly. It's almost as though if Phulwa agreed with him, he'll actually start to trust in her as well.
Hm it feels like Phulwa will try to keep a low profile. Even today she didnt retaliate when he said all those things about Thakur. I guess she will try to give all the answers in one go. 

Not sure how long all this will go, but I'm seeing great improvements day by day...both trust mein aur pyaar mein😊
Yes slowly but improvements are coming hope it continues to get better. :)

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ameres - I just turned on my preference to see avatars and banners, and currently staring at your dp gif of abhay-phulwa at jaipur.
+ I love your banner man, it's too good!

@gaganjot - Love your dp too! (uff I think he's too hot but such a playa!)
++ the promo on your banner *_* (starstruck)
Ameres thumbnail
πŸ˜†

@Kabiley - OMG YESSS don't think I've mentioned this before but somewhere along my timeline, it's like Abhay and Phulwa end up at the kabiley for some reason (I think during our jungle wala scene where they were out to grab the same man) and he ends up like sleeping outside on the ground coz everybody hates him. And Phulwa hates him too but khane pine keliya she gives him food and everything and he totally tries to be nice to her and she rejects. ROMANTIC TENSION HOHO (only this time he'll be seriously desperate about getting back her lurrve)
YES!! Thats exactly the way i want to see! πŸ˜ƒ
I wish aisa koi scene aye. Now im getting desperate. :P 
Please somebody mail CVs this scene so they would know what they are missing out on. 

@ Precap - YAY that's what we do best, overanalyse every small bit of PhAb we get (COZ IT'S SO LITTLE *hint**hint* cvs).
-watched precap 20 times just to be sure everything in the scene has been accounted for-
The bucket's still there, but somewhere far away on the ground, like she threw it 20miles away just so that she can grab his arm (haha usne dance arm khicha tha now its phulwa's turn) .
Yup, he's definitely kneeling on the ground so that she can sit there like a maharani because he obviously can't let his wife wearing designer sarees just fall to the ground like that tsk tsk.

OK I'm a little, just a teensy bit worried about them - they're sitting there like STATUES. Like ok I know the world has vanished and time doesn't matter, but erm, why is the only moving entity Abhay's dayme-sexy hair? Even in the shelter at least their eyes were moving:/
Eeesh imagine if Phulwa teared again...and if they start daydreaming about the shelter scene...wah then we have a new kapra-dhone-ka terrace scene...

Hm the bucket is on the side; check. Only hair is moving; check. Everything else is still; check! 
You are spot on! lol. Why are they still as statues? Err because its like the fav thing of serials when ever the lead couple has an eyelock everything goes still. πŸ˜†
And did you notice it is the very same portion of the song that they used in shelter scene. I guess that tune is their fav. lol. 
And waise in shelter scene Abhays eyes moved only after Phulwa teared before and after wards tu almost still hi tha no?

@bold- πŸ€£ Nice name! 
But i dont get one thing Phulwa itni raat ko kapre utarne gayi thi? I thought she wasnt allowed to do any house hold work. Tu phir...
Khair jo bhi ho sirf girne ka bahan chahei tha. πŸ˜†

Gagan--Thank youuu! Using it! πŸ˜³
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Thank you Vita: lol yes he sure is! but love the spunk he has ...
and yes the promo sighhh lol

anu: your welcome!!!

ok everyone am off for a bit .
have to finish up some work here..
Ameres thumbnail

@Ameres - I just turned on my preference to see avatars and banners, and currently staring at your dp gif of abhay-phulwa at jaipur.

+ I love your banner man, it's too good!

@gaganjot - Love your dp too! (uff I think he's too hot but such a playa!)
++ the promo on your banner *_* (starstruck)

Hahaha dair aye, durasat aye. πŸ˜†

dp gif we usually call it Avi. Yeah i keep staring at my Avi tooo! πŸ˜†
One of my fav parts from that segment. I just love how playfully Phulwa pulls Abhay along with his tie. Shooo cute! 
Banner i call it sig for short. Yup I love it too. All the credit to the makers. :) 

Gagan- Alrighty. It was good talking to you. Hopefully see ya tomorrow! :) 
Bye! :)
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago