[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
seriously? ...this bua has got nothing else to do? ...

hmmm, now according to abhay's expression, I guess, phulwa might have hurt herself & now unable to walk ...so she tripped & abhay caught her ... lets not talk abt abhay's hair in the promo...mashAllah *nazar utaring*...

The promo was just fantastic! So many possibilities as to how they ended up in that position...But I still haven't seen it on Colours yet! So it won't be airing tonight๐Ÿ˜” 

I'm really hyped up to watch more mastigiri from Abhay! He was rocking last night, wah today will be even more mast with his gun๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm sure the Thakur will obviously pretend that he didn't know about the truth (since Abhay trusts him blindly). Hopefully the Thakurayn doesn't get into trouble - she's done so much for Phulwa...
can someone help me to come out of my new promo obsession๐Ÿ˜†mmm haye  ๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by kikyo

How about watching the shelter scene instead?๐Ÿ˜†
But it's too difficult not to keep staring at Abhay's face...๐Ÿ˜
shelter scene ๐Ÿค”Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vita93

Kikyo- You are not alone. Yesterday night i almost forgot to sleep because of it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Vita- Haha. Tell me about it! Jab se promo dekha hai i forgot the shelter scene. Ok that isnt wholly true but the promo!! Its like a dream. Abhay picking Phulwa up in his arms...๐Ÿ˜
And why did he have to wear that white shirt? Dayem! Last night i paused the promo video at every second just to stare and take in each look and expression. Sigh.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by kikyo

seems like my condition is also same ๐Ÿ˜†have seen the promo so many times but can't get over it epecially seeing Abhay ๐Ÿ˜the way he is dressed, the way he is holding Phulwa ..looking at her โ˜บ๏ธ i wonder how Phulwa is still in her senses ..if i would there in her place at that time confirmed would have  a heart attack โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago

oops sorry double post

Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sidra08

seems like my condition is also same ๐Ÿ˜†have seen the promo so many times but can't get over it epecially seeing Abhay ๐Ÿ˜the way he is dressed, the way he is holding Phulwa ..looking at her โ˜บ๏ธ i wonder how Phulwa is still in her senses ..if i would there in her place at that time confirmed would have  a heart attack โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
oh please don't remind me of that promo ๐Ÿ˜†already seen it 20 times no more please ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by vita93

darling vita...you are NOT in any way helping us here ...
HOTNESS (promo) + INTOXICATION (shelter scene) = OFFICIALLY DEAD!

you need to work on your mathematics ๐Ÿคฃ