Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sumithra

hello friends
this is my post here..
just found the 26th december promo in YT.. here is the link..

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=z8rOIipP7bI

Welcome to the forum Sumithra! πŸ˜ƒ

And what an entry! Thank you sooo much for the link! :D 

Gosh! Cant wait for that scene to air. πŸ˜³
Ameres thumbnail
EEEKKKSSS!! 

The promo is driving me nuts!! πŸ€ͺ

And aaj ki epi bhi was not kam dhamekedar!! Ufff! Abhay!! Why are you so good!? πŸ˜
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@kikyo ...thanks a lot for the pics πŸ˜ƒ
the promo link is not opening on my computer perhaps my network problem 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi12

@kikyo ...thanks a lot for the pics πŸ˜ƒ

the promo link is not opening on my computer perhaps my network problem 

here perhaps this can help
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8rOIipP7bI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Ooohh that'd be so cute! Better yet, imagine if he gets shot again (ok wait, it sounds quite morbid but rmbr how we got to the shelter sceneπŸ˜†) and she comes by to heal his wound. Or if he's captured by many many people and she brings a gun to their heads and forces them to hand over "meri Abhay" (or the other way around, and Abhay can scream "koi meri phulwako hat mat lagana). A hot-headed couple rounding up all the goondas and serving justice together - wah kaisa jodi hain!
@bold- Yeeesss! I want to hear that!! 
@red- Ooohhh! Rightly defined. The unique jodi. Dacoit-Cop jodi together bringing justice to all. πŸ˜‰

Mmhm, definitely buaji would be damn pissed. In any circumstance she was planning with Kullu to remove Abhay somehow and get him all the jaidat instead. It'd be interesting to see how the Thakur reacts to Abhay, coz after the dance party I'm actually quite confused as to how much he consider him his own son...
Thakur ka tu pata nahi but super happy with what Abhay did today!! 
More on that in my next post. :P

Me neither. Pyaar to hona chahiye aahista aahista!

I think currently she's our only hope of getting these two together!
And she did it!! FINALLY! Thakurian did the right thing! :D

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

EEEKKKSSS!! 

The promo is driving me nuts!! πŸ€ͺ

And aaj ki epi bhi was not kam dhamekedar!! Ufff! Abhay!! Why are you so good!? πŸ˜

Same here i am out of mind after seeing this promo 😍this couple is so hot ..right now they share such awesome chemistry when love will be in full form then 😍Abhay gee what can i say about him he is  just too good 😍
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

Same here i am out of mind after seeing this promo 😍this couple is so hot ..right now they share such awesome chemistry when love will be in full form then 😍Abhay gee what can i say about him he is  just too good 😍

Sachi yaar! Abhi yeh haal tu jab when they will be in love tab kya hoga!? πŸ˜³
And the way Abhay was looking at her...Ufff! Such affection. Jaldi yeh epi aye! 

Haha. Yes he is just TOOO GOOD!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
And after watching todays epi im even more fida over him. :D
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shites haven't gone to watching the episode yettt

BUT OMG WHAT WAS THAT PROMO - He actually picked her up! Like he literally made the effort to pick her right up!! (I think they're next to a fountain?) OOFFF ABHAYYYPHULWAAA

It didn't seem like a "oh dear tumse chot aageyi I will pick you up coz you can't walk" more like a "I WANT TO PICK YOU SO I WILL PICK YOU UP RIGHT NOW AND I WANT TO STARE AT YOUR FACE (and hence not move anywhere because you're not hurt) SO I WILL STARE AT YOUR FACE. AND YOU WILL STARE BACK AT MEEE".

Lul.
Edited by vita93 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Shites haven't gone to watching the episode yettt

BUT OMG WHAT WAS THAT PROMO - He actually picked her up! Like he literally made the effort to pick her right up!! (I think they're next to a fountain?) OOFFF ABHAYYYPHULWAAA

Hahaha yes he did! And and did you notice his expressions? Is it me or when he is like just holding her in his arms and when he picks her up the way he is eyeing her affectionately it looks like he is ready to kiss her. β˜ΊοΈ
Ok maybe im over thinking it but just look at his EYES!! 
Phulwa looks a bit suprised but Abhay looks totally at ease. And bit like you once said as he has just seen a fairy. πŸ˜³
UFFF! I think im gonna keep staring at my laptop screen. πŸ˜

Edit-- Hahaha! So true man! Abhay tu waise likes to show his authority so it must be like that. 'I wanna pick you up so i will pick you up' kind of thing. πŸ˜†

Waittt! If its a fountain then it means its not raining? 
Dayem! And i just noticed (yeah after watching promo video after 50 times lol) that behind them is a staircase. Are they standing in the hall? 
If so then that sprinkle of water? But it seems like its night time and Buajee appears to be walking out of the house...so..?πŸ˜•
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SPOILER ALERTTT (26th Dec) - This post contains comments on just about every scene in today's episode. Feel free to read it if you want to see what I muse about when I watch my favourite showπŸ˜‰

kkk so much to say. I'm currently watching in parts so I guess I'll comment on what happened in chronological orderrr.
OMG RAHUL looks like a dejected little dog, like he's so disappointed some chaal of his failed miserably. SO GLAD ABOUT THAT. Aww babu came to take her! I don't really know, but it seemed like PhAb suddenly glanced towards the two hugging so lovingly (Phulwa actually seemed a little...sad?).
And the intensity of their glares seemed to have decreased to some extent. I mean they're still staring, but with less anger and hatred than before. Good good and them being more civil is much appreciated.

LOL OMG gauri yess please leave why's this girl trying to be so mahan. And Babu's right, Thakurko uradena is obviously the best solution. If he's dead, no probs man. Oh wait then PhAb got problem. Sigh...

OH YEAAHHH THAKURAYN YOU SCORE MAN! Wahh everything I was hoping, and it happened without a hitch! And in 20s without any further drama! Wah bhai wah cvs, you outdo yourselves sometimes, really.
THE THAKURAYN'S OFFICIALLY MY NEW FAVE CHARACTER (after PhAb of course). FINALLY there's somebody else on Phulwa who actually did something even Phulwa herself couldn't have done - convinve Abhay. 

LOL sharbati her taunts are so amusing. It's funny to see how people in this house actually can't stand each other haha. Are yaar, Gauriko jane bhi do na! And I was quite horrified the way the bade thakurayn threw the knife onto the ground - someone could've gotten badly hurt!

Just a random quip at this point in time - I've come to realise that regardless of time, space or situation, Phulwa and Abhay generally tend to spend most of their time...staring at each other? Like they're the most interesting entities in the room (which they are but I mean I thought they hated each other, can't stand the sight of each other etc etc)

QUESTION: HOW DOES ABHAY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED (I recall he told rahul to take the statement...?)

Ehh the next segment obviously requires a post of its own so I'll leave it here for now