Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Hillstation- Oh yes koi bhi track will work as long they show PhAb out alone together. Jungle mein mangal would be perfect. ๐Ÿ˜†
Happens alot in serials; lead couple lost in jungle, starts raining, have to spend the night in a cottage...all alone, music in BG and...๐Ÿ˜

@promo- They were staring at each other. Abhay didnt look angry and um hard to tell. It was a really short promo. Before i can register all that is happening it finishes. Need to see it again. 

I know even i dont want Abhay to start behaving that badly with her. Problems tu ani hain but i just hope these problems help them get close. True, we need progress both in PhAb relation as well Phulwas mission. 

@Shatru-- Kya bolon...Just reading his name brings a big smile on my face. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Phulwa tu still held onto her feelings for so long, if i was in her place i would have given up holding on and just let go long before. ๐Ÿ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Hillstation - Hehe this isn't a PhAb AT for nothing,. jo bhi maan mein aye bol do๐Ÿ˜† True, but our PhAb isn't just an ordinary jodi, uski pyaar ki kahani mein bhi thoda josh hona jaroori hain:) As long as these 2 are in the dark, anything and EVERYTHING can happen...โ˜บ๏ธ But if that's the case, should Phulwa try wearing more dacoiti clothes? I thoroughly enjoyed her mastangi in her dacoit clothes, I think it'd be really cute if she tries to be all dacoity and heroic and everything and then falls helplessly into Abhay's arms...๐Ÿ˜

@Promo - aww, well hopefully they start showing it soon! The worst is if they were actually planning to air it sometime much later and they accidentally aired it too early. Coz I thought there's already the precap with him talking to the thakurayn? Dunno, but ehh cvs mein yahaan tv ke samne beth ke bore hogeyi...

They can have larai here and there, no probs, but nothing so serious that rishta bante bante toot jaye. It'd be much more heartbreaking this time, he's already done it once:(

@Phulwa - So true! I think her nafrat for him managed to somehow suppress her old feelings, but I guess when she saw him in that vulnerable mood it reminded her of past times when she used to hold onto him as well...I'm totally a PhAb supporter, but even I find it very unfair that he played around with her for so long and then totally humiliated her and then again brought back those feelings, and I'd be super angry if he broke her heart again. Hmph.
Ameres thumbnail
@Hillstation--  'in the dark, anything and EVERYTHING can happen'
You know my imagination is running wild right now! ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah it would be cool to see her in all dacoit style. Esp if they are lost in jungle then saree would not be so comfortable so better start wearing those simple clothes again and plan to get lost in jungle. And yeah dont forget to do some romance shomance. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Well once they show promo for sure is before the new epi airs. Like when that 8.30 drama is coming during its add. But itna intezaar kon kare!! :(( 

@Phulwa- Agree. Even i love PhAb but what he did as Shatru was unforgivable thats why i wish that they would show Abhay regretting what he did and then taking their relationship to the next level. 
I hope nothing of that sort is repeated. I wont be able to handle the heartbreak again. 
vita93 thumbnail
@Jungle scene -Absolutely. If she wears a saree she wouldn't even be able to walk. I mean sure it's cute if Abhay carries her around but it'd make her seem really pathetic๐Ÿ˜’
And I think it'd be cool if for once the heroine can also run around, jump off cliffs and shoot a rifle properly - would be of great use if they get caught anywhere.
Romance shomance tho hakar rahegi, they just need to be put together in one corner without other people around and everything will happen๐Ÿฅณ

I think we'll get a better idea of what's happening after today's episode. Like to what extent Abhay trusts in Phulwa. Coz before he's gonna go pick her up, he has to have some reason for even being around her. Oh well, at least we know this will happen!
And maybe if the buaji unpar nazar dalneki koshish kar-rahi hain, I think we can take it Abhay did something to Kullu already? Yay!

@Phulwa - They should bring in softer changes to Abhay's character. I mean it's been improving (ignores dance party) but as Ajay said earlier, he finds it depressing playing Abhay. Thoda thoda smile, vishwas - be really cute on him too:) Aww wouldn't it be cute if the two of them were to go to the Thakurayn together again (as a proper pati-patni jodi this time)?๐Ÿ˜
Ameres thumbnail
@Jungle scenes- Agree it would be great to see Phulwa showing off her dacoit skills. Imagine they are lost in jungle and Abhay gets attacked. And here Phulwa comes to the rescue saving the day! :D 
They are sach hat ke couple so they should do everything hatke. :P

@Kul- Yes hopefully Abhay will learn the truth and throw Kul out of the house. (Along with Gauri :P) That will upset lot of people because he will not only be throwing him out of house but also supporting Phulwa! 
I hope that happens. 
And the reason he picked her up...maybe she hurt herself? Cause i dont see any other way Phulwa would have allowed Abhay to pick her up. But jo bhi reason im just happy that we are getting such a scene! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Abhay- Agreed. The changes should be gradual so they look more real. 
Im not really desperate for a confession from Abhay right now. I mean i want first Phulwa to uncover Thakur and then think about Abhay. Warna suddenly Abhay falling for her wont make sense. 
But in between show lots of PhAb scenes showing that they are progressing and also to keep us happy. ๐Ÿ˜†

Going to Thakurian together...that would be wonderful. I hope Thakurian starts melting towards Phulwa so seeing that even Abhay would realize that how wrong he was about her. :)
Ameres thumbnail

Ok heres a lil treat for you all. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know its not much but thats all i could manage with my silly cell going bonkers. Hope you guys enjoy it. 
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hello friends
this is my post here..
just found the 26th december promo in YT.. here is the link..

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=z8rOIipP7bI
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww aren't these two the most cutest pair on TV ๐Ÿ˜ณlooking  for new promo of Phulwa  i found colors new promo ๐Ÿ˜‰so here are Mr and Mrs Abhay Rai Singh๐Ÿ˜ณ aww i so want to see them like this forever ..cute happy couple ๐Ÿ˜

vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

@Jungle scenes- Agree it would be great to see Phulwa showing off her dacoit skills. Imagine they are lost in jungle and Abhay gets attacked. And here Phulwa comes to the rescue saving the day! :D 

They are sach hat ke couple so they should do everything hatke. :P

Ooohh that'd be so cute! Better yet, imagine if he gets shot again (ok wait, it sounds quite morbid but rmbr how we got to the shelter scene๐Ÿ˜†) and she comes by to heal his wound. Or if he's captured by many many people and she brings a gun to their heads and forces them to hand over "meri Abhay" (or the other way around, and Abhay can scream "koi meri phulwako hat mat lagana). A hot-headed couple rounding up all the goondas and serving justice together - wah kaisa jodi hain!

@Kul- Yes hopefully Abhay will learn the truth and throw Kul out of the house. (Along with Gauri :P) That will upset lot of people because he will not only be throwing him out of house but also supporting Phulwa! 
I hope that happens. 
Mmhm, definitely buaji would be damn pissed. In any circumstance she was planning with Kullu to remove Abhay somehow and get him all the jaidat instead. It'd be interesting to see how the Thakur reacts to Abhay, coz after the dance party I'm actually quite confused as to how much he consider him his own son...
And the reason he picked her up...maybe she hurt herself? Cause i dont see any other way Phulwa would have allowed Abhay to pick her up. But jo bhi reason im just happy that we are getting such a scene! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
True true, that's the only reason he'll bother to pick her up too. Actually, concerning Phulwa, a bit ambiguous as to what she wants to do with him๐Ÿ˜† Yup really happy about it!

@Abhay- Agreed. The changes should be gradual so they look more real. 
Im not really desperate for a confession from Abhay right now. I mean i want first Phulwa to uncover Thakur and then think about Abhay. Warna suddenly Abhay falling for her wont make sense. 
But in between show lots of PhAb scenes showing that they are progressing and also to keep us happy. ๐Ÿ˜†
Me neither. Pyaar to hona chahiye aahista aahista!
Going to Thakurian together...that would be wonderful. I hope Thakurian starts melting towards Phulwa so seeing that even Abhay would realize that how wrong he was about her. :)
I think currently she's our only hope of getting these two together!

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sumithra

hello friends
this is my post here..
just found the 26th december promo in YT.. here is the link..

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=z8rOIipP7bI

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ƒthats super hot ๐Ÿ˜me fainting ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago