[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ameres

The saving from water scene was really cute. I loved their masti. Miss it. 
Im sure they would rock any scene with their awesome chemistry! 

Aww I really miss them Shatru-Phulwa days. So cute the way he tried to impress her and everything, and how she refused to fall for him till the very very end...really have to applaud Phulwa's determination in not falling for him - I would've probably proposed after the shelter scene!โ˜บ๏ธ

And about the rain...well it seemed to me that it was raining. But i could be probably wrong. And in case (i hope not) im wrong please dont bash me for it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Rain or shine, PhAb looks fab in any situation! (Btw, was it dark? As I've realised, PhAb occurs usually when it's so damn dark you can only make out their silhouettes properly which obviously works to their advantage in making the scene more romantic than what it might look like in the day. Coz they both have great figures teehee)

The danda scene was the best in the Fridays epi. Sigh i love his attitude and arrogance. It actually suits him. 
Now i want a full on attitude wala dialogue from him. :P

I think we enjoyed it so much more coz for once he was on the right side! (Jab Phulwako daat deti hain, to phir dil toot jata hain๐Ÿ˜ญ). I want to see him show the danda idiot his okad. OH AND WHEN HE FINDS OUT KULBUSHAN'S THE EVIL ONE wahhh kitni maaza ayegi! (PhAb should totally go head-on against Kullu together - Abhay's attitude and Phulwa's wit ek saat to sabki hosh uradegi๐Ÿ˜†)
Hahahaha! This AT is really turning into an AT! Appreciating each and every aspect of our Abhay! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Abhay's hair, his eyes, his uniform look, his party look...his danda style, his boss like swagger...his attitude, his smile...UFFF! I think im gonna go crazy! ๐Ÿคชโ˜บ๏ธ

@Promo- I guess it was not so dark...i guess night time. Sorry im not much of help. Im purely relying on memory here which isnt very good in any case. lol. So...
Oh please promo jaldi air karooo! Cant wait! :(( 

@Kul- Oh Yes!! I wish Abhay gets to know the truth soon and together throw that Kul outside! And yeah would love to hear some witty dialogue from Phulwa on that. ๐Ÿ˜†

Waise im in no mood but gotta go. Subah class hai. :(( 

Chalo catch you guys later! Goodnight! :D
How to not appreciate him?? He's been absolutely fantastic since the day they introed him...and getting better by the day UFFF uski aada mein main fida...*fake faint*

@Promo - oh well, at least you got to see it! I'll be sitting in front of my tv like a hawk tomorrow, absolutely CANNOT miss out on the promo

@Kul - It'll be extremely amusing to see the buaji's face haha XD Phulwa should get Gauri to go home and Abhay should kick Kullu out (Oh no, then that would start an Abhay-Buaji fight. Heck what does it matter, he's gonna hate all of them in the end anyways). The less people around, the less distractions they have๐Ÿ˜†

Mujhe bhi jana chahiye, it's 4.30:(( Night night! Phir milenge kal, after the new episode AND HOPEFULLY THE PROMO TOO
Originally posted by vita93

@Rehana - Tell me about it! I've been sleeping at 4 everyday just discussing PhAb after they air here at 1am๐Ÿ˜† Coz that's when the forum's the most active!
Could go on and on and on about how awesum their jodi is!

well, i watch it on youtube...don't have colors... i don't even know if north america has colors...yes there is no end when speaking of PhAb ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Dandawala - UGH yes! He even stopped her just to ask if he could call her bhabiji. At first I thought maybe he's actually a good guy in disguise, but now I'm thinking they brought him in just to make him so revolting that Abhay naturally becomes the good guy:))))) 

& i loved the bad guy Abhay coming to the rescue of Gauri...i actually liked the way he made his surroundings to be aware of his presence...i wudn't say it was unique or stylish...but there was something that surprised me in a good way...it was ordinary but yet ends up making you say "wow"!

It's so funny how even though he's been promoted, we still can't get out of our habit of calling him ACP!๐Ÿ˜†

oh Yes! & i like it that way ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Uniform - YESS most guys look really awkward in it, usually coz they can't fit somewhere. But Abhay looks FAB in it, the way he struts around, it's perfect from every angle. Oof and the black jacket on party day??? (I rewatched one portion just to ogle at him over and over)

lets just say it was made for him ๐Ÿ˜‰

His hair!!! Sometimes I rewatch episodes just to look at his hair, in fact I spent a few epis just trying to figure out where it was red! And and when he woke up from his hangover and ruffled his hand through it - I just sighed๐Ÿ˜†

oh yes...the red color...did he put heena or color??...sometimes I too spend time watching his shiny & silky hair ...that concludes we are gone case ๐Ÿ˜†...

@bold underlined: WHAT!?!?! when where how ???? how come i missed it...God! do I have buttons for eyes or wut??...details please ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

@Anu: I will officially kill you if it's not rain...you have NO idea what I am going through imagining them in rain with Abhay in white (was he wet? โ˜บ๏ธ ehem *cough*) plus Phulwa in his arms ...omg omg omg *officially dies*๐Ÿ˜ ...hope they use the o re piya tune ... I am going nuts here thinking about the scene...on top of that those headless chicken colors is not posting the promo on youtube๐Ÿ˜ก...
LMAO... well, this guy had left us with no choice but to appreciate every aspect of him ๐Ÿ˜... oh wait, how come we missed his lips...darn it...they are absolutely adorable when he smiles or pouts or even leaves it normal ... ok i will shut up with it...

good nite dearies... i'll go watch some PhAbs scenes *sigh*... aww anu, don't you have christmas holiday?
@Hair - Haha well it was just a fraction of a second, just after he woke and before he swaggered down the steps like a boss to check out the whole Kulbushan affair. I like his hair!

@Abhay - Wow you're really a true Abhay fan! I'm really looking forward to the softer side of Abhay as he starts to fall for his Phulwajeee (yeh saab promoki asar hain yaar!)

@Kikyo - Danda wala scene is already happily bookmarked on my server and the way Abhay swaggered in - wah!โ˜บ๏ธ

same here โ˜บ๏ธ i have badly fallen in love with that danda scene ๐Ÿ˜†just cant get over it ..have seen the last part  from the episode  so many times but still cant get over it ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†actually it was like a wish come true for me ๐Ÿ˜when that ๐ŸคฌRahul was misbehaving with Gauri i was so pissed that i loudly said in a demanding way Abhay where in the hell are you? lol and when that danda came haye i was like  a gaya mera hero ๐Ÿ˜the way he handled Rahul ..kya personality hay kya raub hay ...wah ๐Ÿ˜Always be like this Abhay for bad and injustice  .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago

How to not appreciate him?? He's been absolutely fantastic since the day they introed him...and getting better by the day UFFF uski aada mein main fida...*fake faint*
๐Ÿ˜† Good! 

@Promo - oh well, at least you got to see it! I'll be sitting in front of my tv like a hawk tomorrow, absolutely CANNOT miss out on the promo
Yaar ek baar mein dil nahi bharta. I want to see it again!! :/ 

@Kul - It'll be extremely amusing to see the buaji's face haha XD Phulwa should get Gauri to go home and Abhay should kick Kullu out (Oh no, then that would start an Abhay-Buaji fight. Heck what does it matter, he's gonna hate all of them in the end anyways). The less people around, the less distractions they have๐Ÿ˜†
Oh yes! I say the whole family should go somewhere leaving these two alone. Or better yet, send these two out on some work. I wish commissioner uncle would come up with an assignment involving them to go outstation where they will be forced to stay together and then...๐Ÿ˜

Mujhe bhi jana chahiye, it's 4.30:(( Night night! Phir milenge kal, after the new episode AND HOPEFULLY THE PROMO TOO
Yes. Please somebody upload the promo!! I cant watch tv so long. :(
Originally posted by Rehana86

@bold underlined: WHAT!?!?! when where how ???? how come i missed it...God! do I have buttons for eyes or wut??...details please ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

@Anu: I will officially kill you if it's not rain...you have NO idea what I am going through imagining them in rain with Abhay in white (was he wet? โ˜บ๏ธ ehem *cough*) plus Phulwa in his arms ...omg omg omg *officially dies*๐Ÿ˜ ...hope they use the o re piya tune ... I am going nuts here thinking about the scene...on top of that those headless chicken colors is not posting the promo on youtube๐Ÿ˜ก...

@red- Dont tell me you missed the great drunken epi! Actually this scene was in the epi after the drunken confession where he gets up from sleep still looking as good as he was before the whole Devdas drama. ๐Ÿ˜†

@blue- Nahi yaaar! Abhi tu mene kuch dekha bhi nahi hai. :P 
But worry not cause iski nobat nahi agayi. Because...Yes! You have guessed it right! It was Raining
Abhays hair was wet but surprisingly his clothes didnt seem so wet. But there was definitely water sprinkling over their head and that can only mean one thing...RAIN!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I too hope that in the epi when this scene comes O Re piya plays in BG. And hope its a looong scene. Haye! Cant wait. ๐Ÿ˜

I know we all are excited and happy over the promo. But in all the excitement we forgot the warning in that. Yes, the voice over explicitly states that they are coming close but 'kisi ki nazar na lg jaye' or something similar. 
Point being that they will start to come close and again the evil guy will create problems for them.  
I just hope these problems actually bring PhAb closer rather than making them grow apart. 
@Ameres - Hillstation!!! Ooof oohlalala! Oh my, I was thinking in a similar direction. Like if both of them (as police and dacoit respectively) are running after the same man, and they need to go on some mission together...jungle mein ek saat...then it starts raining and they need to cramp together in one dry corner...๐Ÿ˜

@red - absolutely! Normal people usually wake up from a hangover looking like pathetic; only Abhay could wake up looking sexy as ever๐Ÿ˜†

@blue - Yay it was raining! What were their expressions like?? I mean, sure they're probably just staring deeep into each others' eyes, but was there any precap or some situation?

I've been watching past episodes the whole afternoon, with a lot of the interviews as well. Aww Shatru really forced Phulwa to fall helplessly in love with him, all his cute cute harkatein๐Ÿ˜†

Oh dear. I really don't want things to unravel again:( It's been quite depressing for Phulwa since the Abhay-Shatru reveal, and now they want to return to square one again sigh...Actually, I wouldn't mind if Phulwa gets somewhat angry with him, really don't need distractions while she's trying to bust the Thakur. But please please PLEAAASE don't let Abhay go back to his insulting mode - his attitude is badass but PhAb needs to progress too!