[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
@Kikyo - Danda wala scene is already happily bookmarked on my server and the way Abhay swaggered in - wah!โ˜บ๏ธ

@Ameres - Ab tak kuch bhi nahin! I thought maybe they'll show something during or after the Awards ceremony (btw I loved Phulwa's dance and the way Abhay was "protesting" when he didn't win the award  - sho cute๐Ÿ˜†) but there's still nothing! Well, over here they usually air on Saturday night 1.30am, and the same thing again on Monday afternoon till night, so maybe it'll only appear tomorrow? 

Well if you didn't watch it on air, then did you see it online?
@Awards- Yeah Phulwas performance was good. She looked really nice. 
And Abhay/Ajay was looking super cute! I love him in black! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And i youtubed the videos just to look at him again (yeah i know im getting crazy) and the part where he didnt get the award it seemed like he was busy talking to someone. He didnt seem upset. Chalo hope next time he wins. :)
And Colors next time better nominate PhAb in 'best jodi' category! 
But i was just content seeing them sitting together. 

And oh did you watch that song Colors did for their channel? Phulwa in pink saree and Abhay in golden sherwani. Haaaye! They looked like a typical couple but cuuute! Hehehe. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Promo- I watched it on tv and subah se watching ads on tv only lol. But no promo! 
Dont know whats wrong with colors channel! Have they forgotten to air promos? Not a single promo of any show! Except the new show that is starting and its getting quite annoying. :|
Really ek baar tu promo dekha dooo! :((
Originally posted by Ameres

@Awards- Yeah Phulwas performance was good. She looked really nice. 
And Abhay/Ajay was looking super cute! I love him in black! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And i youtubed the videos just to look at him again (yeah i know im getting crazy) and the part where he didnt get the award it seemed like he was busy talking to someone. He didnt seem upset. Chalo hope next time he wins. :)
And Colors next time better nominate PhAb in 'best jodi' category! 
But i was just content seeing them sitting together. 

Absolutely! He looks fab in black (pretty sure there were A LOT of good reviews about his dressing sense after the drunken party๐Ÿ˜†). Aww it's so long and you managed to find the short clip amongst the whole show? Fantastic yaar! 
Yeah, well it was entirely a Balika Vadhu awards ceremony today, but maybe thats also because they've been running for so long. Come next year, from what cvs seems to be promising us, they're definitely in the running for best jodi!
Aww they looked nice together. And I was so happy about what Phulwa/Sargun was wearing - so great to see her in semi-dacoit clothes back again! Too many women in sarees already, it's a good relief to see someone in such mast clothes!

But I was so happy when Choti Phulwa won! Really speaking, I got attached to the show just watching her, such a talented little girl๐Ÿ‘

And oh did you watch that song Colors did for their channel? Phulwa in pink saree and Abhay in golden sherwani. Haaaye! They looked like a typical couple but cuuute! Hehehe. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I really wasn't expecting them, but it was so nice to see them together SMILING (lol the one couple we desperately want to see together who refuse to smile in proximity). So PhAb, na?๐Ÿ˜†

@Promo- I watched it on tv and subah se watching ads on tv only lol. But no promo! 
Dont know whats wrong with colors channel! Have they forgotten to air promos? Not a single promo of any show! Except the new show that is starting and its getting quite annoying. :|
Really ek baar tu promo dekha dooo! :((

Aww yesss I remember the agony of having to sit through hours of serials before just to watch one Phulwa promo. Jab maan kare they show it every break aur jab maan na kare it's like Phulwa doesn't even air on Colours anymore :(( Ughh don't tell me about the new show, I've seen the stupid promo at least 50 times already! Shuru karni hain to shuru karon, stop annoying me with such ambiguous ads!
wut awards are you talking abt??... wut am i missing here???...
thanks for the christmas link anu...

oh oh oh...the danda scene *super blush*... i was abt to forward the scene when the danda entry maroed  from out of the blue & i was like 'wut the?๐Ÿค”!'...then this HOTTY entered & i was all ๐Ÿ˜*sigh*
Edited by Rehana86 - 12 years ago
I was just looking through old scenes, because I actually stopped watching Phulwa temporarily from around when Shatru ended and restarted watching the day he arrested her (had exams then๐Ÿ˜”). Which is why I couldn't understand the shock Phulwa went through. 
Anyways, similar to how I discovered the now-famous shelter scene (oooh-la-lahhโ˜บ๏ธ), I was watching the episode where he's drunk and jumps into the water and Phulwa jumps in to save him!! ><
It was so funny to see Phulwa running after him with the bucket haha. But oof the scene in the water...sigh...๐Ÿ˜

If they look so cute together in water, I'm pretty sure they'd look PhAbulous in the rain promo
Originally posted by Rehana86

wut awards are you talking abt??... wut am i missing here???...
thanks for the christmas link anu...

They were showing the Colours Petal Awards Ceremony today, it's for all the shows on colours:)

oh oh oh...the danda scene *super blush*... i was abt to forward the scene when the danda entry maroed  from out of the blue & i was like 'wut the?๐Ÿค”!'...then this HOTTY entered & i was all ๐Ÿ˜*sigh*

I was getting extremely creeped out by Rahul's behaviour and especially his pervy face! The moment I saw the danda, a HUGE smile broke out on my face because only one other person could do it๐Ÿ˜†
Abhay looks itna mast in the police uniform right??
Originally posted by vita93

Absolutely! He looks fab in black (pretty sure there were A LOT of good reviews about his dressing sense after the drunken party๐Ÿ˜†). Aww it's so long and you managed to find the short clip amongst the whole show? Fantastic yaar! 
Lol it wasnt that difficult. I just knew where the scene was so clicked on the right time. ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah, well it was entirely a Balika Vadhu awards ceremony today, but maybe thats also because they've been running for so long. Come next year, from what cvs seems to be promising us, they're definitely in the running for best jodi! 
So true! I was getting actually annoyed and silently cursing the channel for it. Lol. Im sure it deserves it and i know im being biased but cant help it. In love with Phulwa. :P
Aww they looked nice together. And I was so happy about what Phulwa/Sargun was wearing - so great to see her in semi-dacoit clothes back again! Too many women in sarees already, it's a good relief to see someone in such mast clothes!
Yup Sargun looked nice in that outfit. It was quite different and she looks so pretty with her hair let lose. 
But I was so happy when Choti Phulwa won! Really speaking, I got attached to the show just watching her, such a talented little girl๐Ÿ‘
Yup she deserved it. Congo to her! 

I really wasn't expecting them, but it was so nice to see them together SMILING (lol the one couple we desperately want to see together who refuse to smile in proximity). So PhAb, na?๐Ÿ˜†
I was excepting to see them but it felt like only three shows are running on colors. And it felt bad. :(  But akhir kar they showed them! Just a lil glimpse but still happy. 

Aww yesss I remember the agony of having to sit through hours of serials before just to watch one Phulwa promo. Jab maan kare they show it every break aur jab maan na kare it's like Phulwa doesn't even air on Colours anymore :(( Ughh don't tell me about the new show, I've seen the stupid promo at least 50 times already! Shuru karni hain to shuru karon, stop annoying me with such ambiguous ads!
True. And ab tu lag raha hai ke wont be getting to see that promo till tomorrow. :|

Originally posted by vita93

They were showing the Colours Petal Awards Ceremony today, it's for all the shows on colours:)

oh thanks hon...will catch it later...just woke up & it's 2:35 pm...went to bed at 5:30 in the morning...blame phulwa-abhay...got too engrossed discussing abt their HOTNESS!๐Ÿ˜ณ
I was getting extremely creeped out by Rahul's behaviour and especially his pervy face! The moment I saw the danda, a HUGE smile broke out on my face because only one other person could do it๐Ÿ˜†

hmm...was it the same guy who wudn't stop calling phulwa "bhabiji" & all?!?!...hmm i doubt that, & was freaking out that's why wanted to forward the scene but then Mr. ACP's danda saved the day ๐Ÿ˜

Abhay looks itna mast in the police uniform right??

*cough*...*blush blush SUPER blush*...I have never found someone that cute & handsome in police uniform... his adorable smile & his shiny silky hair are the two things that made me fall for him...

[/QUOTE]
The saving from water scene was really cute. I loved their masti. Miss it. 
Im sure they would rock any scene with their awesome chemistry! 

And about the rain...well it seemed to me that it was raining. But i could be probably wrong. And in case (i hope not) im wrong please dont bash me for it. ๐Ÿ˜†

The danda scene was the best in the Fridays epi. Sigh i love his attitude and arrogance. It actually suits him. 
Now i want a full on attitude wala dialogue from him. :P
@Rehana - Tell me about it! I've been sleeping at 4 everyday just discussing PhAb after they air here at 1am๐Ÿ˜† Coz that's when the forum's the most active!
Could go on and on and on about how awesum their jodi is!

@Dandawala - UGH yes! He even stopped her just to ask if he could call her bhabiji. At first I thought maybe he's actually a good guy in disguise, but now I'm thinking they brought him in just to make him so revolting that Abhay naturally becomes the good guy:))))) 

It's so funny how even though he's been promoted, we still can't get out of our habit of calling him ACP!๐Ÿ˜†

@Uniform - YESS most guys look really awkward in it, usually coz they can't fit somewhere. But Abhay looks FAB in it, the way he struts around, it's perfect from every angle. Oof and the black jacket on party day??? (I rewatched one portion just to ogle at him over and over)

His hair!!! Sometimes I rewatch episodes just to look at his hair, in fact I spent a few epis just trying to figure out where it was red! And and when he woke up from his hangover and ruffled his hand through it - I just sighed๐Ÿ˜†