Users

Frequent Posters

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ameres

OMG! OMG! OMG! 

Just saw it! 

Its like raining and Phulwa falls in Abhays arm. they look at each other and then he picks her up. 
Bua jee sees this and says Abhay and Phulwa coming close. 

OMGGG! Abhay in white shirt!! AAAHHH! *faints*

*calms down* Yes ok im sooo excited. *screams* 

Seriously yaar kuch aur mang leti. πŸ˜†
Abhay in white! πŸ˜

Vita- Goodnight and sweet dreams. Catch ya tomorrow! 
Now i will be having sleepless night. Sigh! What promo! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah promos can be misleading. But i hope this one comes true as it is! Oooh! Just watching Abhay pick Phulwa in his arms and in white shirt...Ufff enough to drive me crazy! πŸ˜³

oh shit...Oh Shit...OH SHIT😲...seriously! ...i hope i stay alive during the entire scene Day Dreaming
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^ Hahaha. I know! Promo dekh kar yeh haal hai tu epi dekh kar i would be actually fainting. πŸ˜†

And oh i hope they dont disappoint us after giving such a hopeful promo. Hope its a looong and romantic sequence. πŸ˜
Bus ab jaldi se yeh scenes ayain. Cant wait! 

Rehana86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

^ Hahaha. I know! Promo dekh kar yeh haal hai tu epi dekh kar i would be actually fainting. πŸ˜†

And oh i hope they dont disappoint us after giving such a hopeful promo. Hope its a looong and romantic sequence. πŸ˜
Bus ab jaldi se yeh scenes ayain. Cant wait! 

man forget abt the sequence, I need the promo to keep me alive till the actual scene airs... damn! ...& fingers crossed for the positivity...i too hope it's a long scene without any kabab mein haddi/hadda...i wanna watch the promo ...mommmyyy!!!😭
Ameres thumbnail
Lol. I understand. Please somebody upload the video! Mujhe bhi dekhna hai! 
I watched the promo only once woh bhi last night. Subah se switching back and forth to Colors channel but promo nahi dekha. πŸ˜’

Koi video upload karo please so i can ogle at Abhay. :P
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
Rehana86 thumbnail
aww u atleast have colors but we don't...πŸ˜’
Duray thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar mein tu promo he nahi dekha kab se try kar rahi ho lekin ahenahi raha promo
koi tu upload karo na plz😭
Ameres thumbnail
Sigh i know guys even im getting desperate now to watch the promo! :(( 

I havent found the link to the new promo but found this. A small segment of Abhay-Phulwa on Christman. Enjoy! :D

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello friends ..here i am posting some pics from 23 dec 2011 episode the best part of course πŸ‘rest episode was a lot rona dhona sorry there are less pics of Phulwa because all she did was rona dhonaπŸ₯± in the last scene she made good entry so i have captured that moment πŸ˜³rest are of the hero of the day Mr Abhay Rai Singh for his awesome danda entry πŸ˜†and for his  hero giri😳aise hi hero banay raha karo Abhay  and i liked the fear on Rahul's face from Abhay so posting that pic too πŸ˜³hope you all like these ..😳.

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ooof the Christmas bit was sho cute! It's nice to hear Phulwa singing "Jingle Bells" and Abhay as Santa Claus!! 

But I'm sooo impatient for the promo! Been watching colours for the past 1h and haven't even seen it once!😭 (they usually show it every alternate break) CVS STOP TORTURING ME

@Ameres - so what background music was playing?? πŸ˜ƒ
Ameres thumbnail
Kikyo- Thanks for the pics. Abhay looks hot! 😍
Please post them in the Picture Gallery from now on so it will be easier to find. Thanks again! :D 

Vita- Lol Abhay was the cutest Santa ever. :P 
And Phulwas demand was too much even for Santa. πŸ˜† But they always look adorable! 

@promo- I know mein bhi subah se colors channel dekh rahi hoon but no promo! Infact they havent shown promo of any show! Im watching the ads us waqt se but no promo. :| 

The BG music...dont know. I watched it only once. There was voice over saying that PhAb will be coming close. And then Buas dialogue. 
I dont think there was any particular music. 

Sigh i guess will have to wait till night thats when they show promos for sure.