Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: neezy4eva

Ha ha, yea agree, this party dragged on long enough, enough to compete with the wedding days in these shows πŸ€£ lol, although i bet nothing can beat the time it takes for them to get married ( if its one of these revenge, hate marriages of course, the happy ones on the other hand conclude within 2 episodes πŸ˜†)

LOL! So true. Even PhAbs wedding was stretched over a week. πŸ˜†
but we didnt complaint then. I guess cuz it was all about PhAb. lol. 

nd yea, i think its too much too hope for another dance thing, but ow bout some good old typical eyelocks, where theres suddenly wind blowing and all, you know the good old eyelocks, or maybe phulwa slippin and abhay catching her πŸ˜³ or maybe im getting to ahead of time πŸ˜’
Though honestly i hate those typical trip-catch-eyelock scenes...but any scene that may involve PhAb coming close and not glaring at each other...im in! πŸ˜†
Btw that scene in ur Avi is quite hot! Imagine if something similar is picturised is on PhAb. 
Ufff! Our screens will melt i guess! πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ

ohhh a badass thakurine, i love women who are powerful, so i would really respect if the thakurine got some guts and showed the thakur never to piss a lady off πŸ˜† although i don't much like how helpless the thakurine is at the moment, i also understand at some level, how women someplaces are always taught from birth to obey the men and all that, πŸ˜” so i also sysmpathise with her on some level but i want phulwa to change her real soon, and make her strong like badi thakurine πŸ˜† i love badi thakurine, she is sooo sly πŸ˜†

Lol yeah love Badi Thakurian. She is too good! She should really teach some tricks to thakurian. πŸ˜†

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ameres - Most serials the alcohol looks like alcohol, this one it was so obviously Coca-cola (poor plant that Phulwa watered with Coke)🀣

OH how about a typical sariki aachal aatak gayi in his watch or something? Similar to the hair aatak gayi in his necklace thing IN THE SHELTER SCENE (I'm never gonna stop bringing that scene upπŸ˜†)
True it's cheesy to the max, but hey, that's the hindi serial way of saying kuch kuch hota hain😍

Weddings have to be super dramatised or else it wouldn't be a proper wedding lol. At least we didn't have to endure through all the sangeet and haldi and other rasams this time! And that scene where Abhay caught the gaat bandhan and tied it tighter - definitely symbolic❀️

Haha yes! The thakurayn trio - bade thakurayn, thakurayn and our dear chote thakurayn! (which reminds me, why isn't sharbati called chote thakurayn if her husband was chote thakur? And why is phulwa called chote thakurayn if abhay's just...abhay?)
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

@Ameres - Most serials the alcohol looks like alcohol, this one it was so obviously Coca-cola (poor plant that Phulwa watered with Coke)🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Sachi yaar. No wonder Ajay is gaining weight ab itni fizzy drinks peeay ga tu yahi hoga. :P

OH how about a typical sariki aachal aatak gayi in his watch or something? Similar to the hair aatak gayi in his necklace thing IN THE SHELTER SCENE (I'm never gonna stop bringing that scene upπŸ˜†) 
True it's cheesy to the max, but hey, that's the hindi serial way of saying kuch kuch hota hain😍
Oh that would be nice. Like i said cheesy or non cheesy kuch bhi chale ga as long as PhAb for once look at each other with care and affection. The same expression as they had in Phulwa-Shatru days. πŸ˜

Weddings have to be super dramatised or else it wouldn't be a proper wedding lol. At least we didn't have to endure through all the sangeet and haldi and other rasams this time! And that scene where Abhay caught the gaat bandhan and tied it tighter - definitely symbolic❀️
Yes it is! Does it point to our theory that if Aarti comes back and Phulwa decides to leave, it will be Abhay who will stop her and save their marriage? I hope so. 

Haha yes! The thakurayn trio - bade thakurayn, thakurayn and our dear chote thakurayn! (which reminds me, why isn't sharbati called chote thakurayn if her husband was chote thakur? And why is phulwa called chote thakurayn if abhay's just...abhay?)

I guess Chote Thakur was called that because Thakur is the 'Bade Thakur' so his son was called the Chote Thakur as in Junior Thakur. lol. And at that time Abhay ka tu koi naam o nishan tha nahi so aur koi chote hone ka question nahi tha. 
But now that Abhay is here and he is technically the younger son so he is chote and that makes Phulwa choti bahu. And sharbati is the badi bahu because she is the wife of the elder son. 

Ameres thumbnail
Hellooo! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah im aware that nobody is around here at this time but still saying hello and who ever reads it wapis hello keh dena. lol. The AT feels so suni suni at this time and pages move at snail speed so i thought hello hi keh kar hi pages increase karon. πŸ˜†

And another thing, we all love PhAb so peepz show your love and comment on the actors pages who make PhAb come alive. 

Please comment and increase their ranks! πŸ˜³
Ameres thumbnail
Sigh another epi without any PhAb scene. 

Well after 19th and 20th epis i shouldnt have excepted more but dil hai ke manta nahi. πŸ˜’

So Thakurian is dumb. Not really but because of some shock. So im guessing it will take another shock to make her speak out again. Ek aur lamba wait. 

And that Rahul!! Im so happy that Abhay put him in his place. 
Really liked how he set him straight and even said that nothing has been proven yet. So he does doubt the whole Gauri matter. Yay! 

And he even asked Thakurian about helping Phulwa! 
Ohh i hope she accepts the fact that she helped Phulwa. That will really make Abhay think over the matter and maybe even feel bad for Phulwa. 
Though i doubt he will doubt his father so soon...but atleast he will know what a liar Kul is and start doubting matters. 
That will put a crack between Abhay-Thakurs relation. Hopefully. 

And now im sure i will be banned for spamming. Subah se only im posting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Sigh another epi without any PhAb scene. 

True, PhAbless day. But after the extensively close relationship they've shared over the  past 2 days, some separation might do them both some good. It seems like at the end the glare seems to show some sort of return to norm.
Well after 19th and 20th epis i shouldnt have excepted more but dil hai ke manta nahi. πŸ˜’

So Thakurian is dumb. Not really but because of some shock. So im guessing it will take another shock to make her speak out again. Ek aur lamba wait. 

I seriously went crazy when the bade thakurayn said she's dumb - if she can't speak since birth then nothing will progress! Then she elaborated on the whole shock thing and I was like, yeah yeah we all know that, moving on please. And then they move on with her own speech and I was bored heck out of my mind.

And that Rahul!! Im so happy that Abhay put him in his place. 
Really liked how he set him straight and even said that nothing has been proven yet. So he does doubt the whole Gauri matter. Yay! 

I was SO GROSSED OUT by Rahul. He totally made the perv face and looked wayyy scarier than Abhay did when he was out to get Phulwa. 
I'm thinking that this Rahul was introed to be so damn bad that in contrast, Abhay is some mahan saint. Which I ain't complaining about really, coz I'm a little tired of them showing his negative side the whole time. Damn happy that Abhay interfered, looking damn pissed. As well as showing doubt over the case, and professionalism. It's good to know he knows the limits of his duty, regardless of whatever dushmani he might have with the people in front of him.

And he even asked Thakurian about helping Phulwa! 
DID YOU SEE THE SMILE ON HIS FACEπŸ˜ƒ He seemed slightly happy actually. That made me x10 happy. And it's funny how the moment he saw the rolls of money, he asked if she helped her. Instead of immediately assuming Phulwa might have stolen it from her or forced her to give money. Wah bhai wah, bohot acchi chalrehi hain.

Ohh i hope she accepts the fact that she helped Phulwa. That will really make Abhay think over the matter and maybe even feel bad for Phulwa. 
Well, even if she doesn't agree, she can't deny it. And I'm hoping Abhay picks up on the hints. (Btw does he know about Thakurayn's dumbness? Because the way he was questioning her about her burn mark it seemed like he didn't know). I'm super glad he went to ask her about it. As dadiji said, his love for his mother will change him. And he will never mistrust her judgement. But I'm just worried moments after that the Thakur will enter the room, shoo Abhay away, see Thakurayn with the money and scare her even more. Sigh.

Though i doubt he will doubt his father so soon...but atleast he will know what a liar Kul is and start doubting matters. 
That will put a crack between Abhay-Thakurs relation. Hopefully. 
Yup. It's all up to hope now!
And now im sure i will be banned for spamming. Subah se only im posting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Haha I'm here to join you now! (Yup I've been here about 10 days and nearly hitting 100 posts eek)

vita93 thumbnail
Ameres thumbnail

True, PhAbless day. But after the extensively close relationship they've shared over the  past 2 days, some separation might do them both some good. It seems like at the end the glare seems to show some sort of return to norm.
Yeah seems so. 

I seriously went crazy when the bade thakurayn said she's dumb - if she can't speak since birth then nothing will progress! Then she elaborated on the whole shock thing and I was like, yeah yeah we all know that, moving on please. And then they move on with her own speech and I was bored heck out of my mind.
Same here! I quickly changed the channel when B.T started off with her roni kahani. πŸ₯±

I was SO GROSSED OUT by Rahul. He totally made the perv face and looked wayyy scarier than Abhay did when he was out to get Phulwa. 
I'm thinking that this Rahul was introed to be so damn bad that in contrast, Abhay is some mahan saint. Which I ain't complaining about really, coz I'm a little tired of them showing his negative side the whole time. Damn happy that Abhay interfered, looking damn pissed. As well as showing doubt over the case, and professionalism. It's good to know he knows the limits of his duty, regardless of whatever dushmani he might have with the people in front of him.

Us Rahul ke samne tu koi bhi saint lage! Besides Abhay knows his limits. He never tried to take undue advantage. His only motive was to make Phulwa so afriad that she runs away other wise i dont think he had any such wrong intentions. And that Rahul is a perv! πŸ˜‘
Abhay interfering was the best scene. So happy about it! πŸ˜ƒ

DID YOU SEE THE SMILE ON HIS FACEπŸ˜ƒ He seemed slightly happy actually. That made me x10 happy. And it's funny how the moment he saw the rolls of money, he asked if she helped her. Instead of immediately assuming Phulwa might have stolen it from her or forced her to give money. Wah bhai wah, bohot acchi chalrehi hain.
Good point. Im happy that in this matter he is showing professionalism and keeping aside his personal prejudice for a moment. :)

Well, even if she doesn't agree, she can't deny it. And I'm hoping Abhay picks up on the hints. (Btw does he know about Thakurayn's dumbness? Because the way he was questioning her about her burn mark it seemed like he didn't know). I dont think he knows cause even he joined their family just recently. 
I'm super glad he went to ask her about it. As dadiji said, his love for his mother will change him. And he will never mistrust her judgement. But I'm just worried moments after that the Thakur will enter the room, shoo Abhay away, see Thakurayn with the money and scare her even more. Sigh.
I hope not. I wish before this happens, Abhay at least get some hint towards the truth. 

Haha I'm here to join you now! (Yup I've been here about 10 days and nearly hitting 100 posts eek)
Khoob jame ga rang jab mil bethe gey hum do spammers. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ameres thumbnail

OHHH yesss haha and did you watch the interview with them in Jaipur? Phulwa tried feeding him so many different sweets and other food! Haha jab in dono mein pyaar hoga, tab ye khana se kaise bachega??πŸ˜†
LOL! Yes i did. They both seem to be big foodies. Pyar hoga tu khushi se gol gappa na hojei. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agreed. Ooh and now that Phulwa's forgotten how to be a dacoit and seems to be a roni-dhoni chutke thakurayn, she'll blush and everything too!πŸ˜‰
Haaye! Cant wait to see that. πŸ˜³

Indeed. Even if Aarti doesn't show up, he'll have some role in saving their marriage. Like if Phulwa wants to leave for some strange reason, he'll do something about it😊
Waiting to see that! 

Ohh I see. So confusing. And I actually spent quite some time wondering that if Phulwa was chote thakurayn and dadiji was bade thakurayn then what was the mother's name?? And when Abhay and Phulwa have kid (trust me it's so happening), what would you call him/her??

🀣
Yahan ek eyelock tak nahi mil raha and you already planned their family! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hm. Lets see...since Abhay is just Abhay. They dont even call him Thakur cause us ka khoon puri tarah Thakuroon ka nahi hai *dang dang music* so his kids will be called simply by their name. 
Chote Thakur or Bade Thakur...no need to get into all these details for them. πŸ˜›

Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ ameres if the scene from my avi came true for phulwa, i'd die, i watched this scene probs 100 time (maybe im exagerating just a tennsy weensy bit πŸ˜†) but yea, hw hawwttt would that be πŸ˜ although i would prefer phulwa scene to be a bit different, coz too many similar scenes can take its magic away πŸ˜‰ and our c.v's really need to start gving us some romantic cheesy moments for our phab, becoz what can i say, even th chessiest of moments can be pulled off, if the actors are talented enough, which i think our Phab definetly are πŸ˜ƒ

and sigghhh havent seen todays episode yt, but from ur comments it seems rahul got a good one, so atleast thats good, πŸ‘and theres chance abhay believes in gauri, even better, lol

probably watch episode tomoro and thenput my thoughts across, seriously soo tired now, nd have to wake up early for work again tomoro πŸ˜­

i don't know how u guys get the time to watch shows soo regularly, or is it just me who doesn't know how to manage my time properly πŸ˜† lol anyways, nyt beautiful people
Edited by neezy4eva - 12 years ago
Previous
1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 120
Next