[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
@Ameres - yup I realised that after reading your updates about today!

Haha I think on the whole I was too depressed over the past 2 days' episodes, so return to the normal track felt refreshing. 

Yea, I could tell we were thinking 2 different ways. I was comparing it with past episodes and it seemed like certain things have improved slightly. 
Like PhAb interaction being more civil and no words from the evil trio (for once). Thakurji was being a bitch as always but hey, that's the norm.πŸ˜† I was happy that Gauri brought up the Thakurayn as a witness but even then we all know she wasn't gonna talk. No surprise there. And Abhay's speech to her afterwards was more informatory and less insulting I suppose. 

But yeah, have to agree with the dragging on bit. Really can't stand the way they keep going back and forth from the door. Happens in all serials, if somebody's gonna leave the house they'll spend the whole ep just walking back and forth.

Understand your frustrations. Let's hope things don't drag on for too long. And it seemed like Phulwa's pipes have stopped leaking for now, she wasn't crying in the precap anymore right?
No she wasnt crying in the precap. And Thakurian came to help her. Good sign i must say. Hopefully she will start melting and help Phulwa more along the way. 

You are right last two epis say comparatively less rona tha. And Abhay seemed to be returning to his normal self albeit with less insults for Phulwa. lol. And even she seemed to forgetting her heartbreak for some time. 
Hm...perhaps things arent as bad as i had perceived earlier. 

Lets see kal kya hota hai. I just want one goood PhAb scene to make me feel better. πŸ˜†
Arey yaar meri silly blabbering padh ke dont lose your optimistic views! Im really starting to feel better after reading your views. 
Your positive vibes are much needed here. :)
Mm. It's time the Thakurayn started acting instead of just being good. I'm guessing when she herself is convinced Phulwa is good, she'll step in to convince Abhay too. Like if he's gonna slap her for saying something against the Thakur, the thakurayn will grab his hand or something (yeah I'm just fantasising possible plot options LOL)

Maybe comparatively they're back to being in a similar state as before, which we weren't really complaining about:) But yes, less insults = more consideration for one another. Oh wait, one party is already completely smitten by the other. Heh as much I want to act civil I'd prefer if Phulwa doesn't go weak in her knees when she sees him. That'd be extremely pathetic. I guess now she'll be more interested in converting him quicklier coz I'm pretty sure she'd want his support against Thakur.

Sigh we've been waiting so long! I want to see something proper happening before the new year begins!πŸ˜’
Originally posted by Ameres

Arey yaar meri silly blabbering padh ke dont lose your optimistic views! Im really starting to feel better after reading your views. 
Your positive vibes are much needed here. :)

Haha okok, I'll think positive again - Since things seem to have hit rock bottom, we can only go up from here!πŸ˜ƒ

Gauri should return to the kabila after she's released lol. Why doesn't Phulwa just lodge a complaint against Kullu! Hey maybe babu might come into the picture to help! (Since he likes Gauri and everything). Wow having babu would be of real use to Phulwa - especially against the jokerπŸ˜†
@Possible scenes- I would love to see something like that take place. 
Would be a slap in Thakurs face! 

@Phulwa- Hopefully not. I guess for some time she will be angry at him for sending Gauri to jail. That thought should really make her hate him for the time being and yeah ek do interesting insults bhi de do. πŸ˜†

Haye! I wish ek aur new year party ho. But no not like the last time one. Uff! Yeah party tu pura week tak drag hui hai! Sunday se next sunday is about to come and still they all are in the same clothes and still the same night is continuing! πŸ˜²
I mean do they have some kind of time stopping clock? Such a long night! πŸ€”

Khair about the party im hoping a nice new year party where only PhAb are invited and there we get to witness a real PhAb dance. 
Not like the last one where Abhay kept swinging Phulwa here n there. 
Originally posted by vita93

Haha okok, I'll think positive again - Since things seem to have hit rock bottom, we can only go up from here!πŸ˜ƒ

Gauri should return to the kabila after she's released lol. Why doesn't Phulwa just lodge a complaint against Kullu! Hey maybe babu might come into the picture to help! (Since he likes Gauri and everything). Wow having babu would be of real use to Phulwa - especially against the jokerπŸ˜†

Gauri soo should be sent back home. πŸ˜³
Hm ok as long as he is able to get Gauri out of jail and go back home no problem! :P 
Well she does need help and if it comes in the form of Babu or any other person im ok. Just get Gauri out of the picture yaar! Bahut hogaya. 
Phulwa please start working on some real agendas. :|
Originally posted by Ameres

@Possible scenes- I would love to see something like that take place. 
Would be a slap in Thakurs face! 

LOL that'd be fantastic! The PHulwa producers also produced Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Ki Jo and the storyline from there was also pretty similar with the whole quiet Thakurayn, evil Thakur and all. But eventually when the thakurayn stood up she was a damn badass man! Haha I'm hoping when this Thakurayn gets her himmat from Phulwa she too shows some badassery for our lovely dacoit:) And the misguided cop should follow suit too!

@Phulwa- Hopefully not. I guess for some time she will be angry at him for sending Gauri to jail. That thought should really make her hate him for the time being and yeah ek do interesting insults bhi de do. πŸ˜†

True. At least if she feels angry it'll fuel her to do something. Waiting for insults man! LOL though if they revert to totally being the same as before it'll be a little odd, as though the whole emotional drama never ocurred:/

Haye! I wish ek aur new year party ho. But no not like the last time one. Uff! Yeah party tu pura week tak drag hui hai! Sunday se next sunday is about to come and still they all are in the same clothes and still the same night is continuing! πŸ˜²
I mean do they have some kind of time stopping clock? Such a long night! πŸ€”

I know right! When Abhay swaggered down the steps (looking as absolutely dashing as before in that fantastic velvet coat with the nicely done collar), the Thakur announced it's been 3 hours since they returned. Seriously man! How long was that silly party and all this! Isn't Sargun getting tired of all the heavy jewellery to wear and Ajay getting tired of looking like devilishly handsome? Poor actors.

Khair about the party im hoping a nice new year party where only PhAb are invited and there we get to witness a real PhAb dance. 
Not like the last one where Abhay kept swinging Phulwa here n there. 

I'm really tempted to say there's a slim chance they'll dance properly, then again, I never expected a full PhAb dance, the Abhay confession, the drunk staircase scene, or the shocking Phulwa crying scene, so what the heck - Anything can happen:)

Yup I really want a proper couple dance! Even a short while chalega, but please not with so much drama and drunkenness. Abhay should wean off the alcohol for some time, it really gets to him.
Originally posted by vita93

LOL that'd be fantastic! The PHulwa producers also produced Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Ki Jo and the storyline from there was also pretty similar with the whole quiet Thakurayn, evil Thakur and all. But eventually when the thakurayn stood up she was a damn badass man! Haha I'm hoping when this Thakurayn gets her himmat from Phulwa she too shows some badassery for our lovely dacoit:) And the misguided cop should follow suit too!
Oh is that so. I dont watch that show so no idea. But it would be great to see something on the same lines. :D 

True. At least if she feels angry it'll fuel her to do something. Waiting for insults man! LOL though if they revert to totally being the same as before it'll be a little odd, as though the whole emotional drama never ocurred:/
Hm true. I doubt they would act the same. The affects of that night will be seen no matter how small but they must be there. 

I know right! When Abhay swaggered down the steps (looking as absolutely dashing as before in that fantastic velvet coat with the nicely done collar), the Thakur announced it's been 3 hours since they returned. Seriously man! How long was that silly party and all this! Isn't Sargun getting tired of all the heavy jewellery to wear and Ajay getting tired of looking like devilishly handsome? Poor actors.
Really yaar. Poor things have to work around the clock. I hope tomorrows epi brings a new day in show... literally! 

I'm really tempted to say there's a slim chance they'll dance properly, then again, I never expected a full PhAb dance, the Abhay confession, the drunk staircase scene, or the shocking Phulwa crying scene, so what the heck - Anything can happen:)

Lol i know im day dreaming but like you said anything is possible. Lets just hope jo bhi ho acha ho. ;)

Yup I really want a proper couple dance! Even a short while chalega, but please not with so much drama and drunkenness. Abhay should wean off the alcohol for some time, it really gets to him.
Agree agree agree!! Please keep those Coca cola wali nakli drinks away from Abhay. Lol. Let him be sober for some time. 
Ha ha, yea agree, this party dragged on long enough, enough to compete with the wedding days in these shows πŸ€£ lol, although i bet nothing can beat the time it takes for them to get married ( if its one of these revenge, hate marriages of course, the happy ones on the other hand conclude within 2 episodes πŸ˜†)

nd yea, i think its too much too hope for another dance thing, but ow bout some good old typical eyelocks, where theres suddenly wind blowing and all, you know the good old eyelocks, or maybe phulwa slippin and abhay catching her πŸ˜³ or maybe im getting to ahead of time πŸ˜’

ohhh a badass thakurine, i love women who are powerful, so i would really respect if the thakurine got some guts and showed the thakur never to piss a lady off πŸ˜† although i don't much like how helpless the thakurine is at the moment, i also understand at some level, how women someplaces are always taught from birth to obey the men and all that, πŸ˜” so i also sysmpathise with her on some level but i want phulwa to change her real soon, and make her strong like badi thakurine πŸ˜† i love badi thakurine, she is sooo sly πŸ˜†
Edited by neezy4eva - 12 years ago