Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 10

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vita93

It sounds rather accurate actually. Yeah exactly, he's stayed with them in the kabiley and maybe that's why he'll believe Gauri. And yup, concerning Kul, his nature is not such a big secret anyways.
If dadi puts in her word, he'll seriously have to rethink everything. Since they were all at the party and dadi was at home. If only only only Thakurayn opened her mouth, everything would be resolved immediately. But that's too good to be true, we all know.
Thakurian bol hi na dey. :| 
That wont be happening but dadi for sure will speak up so hopefully Abhay will at least reconsider the whole thing and be a little gentle towards Phulwa. 

As a side note, how would this whole thing affect PhAb? If Abhay believes Gauri, well matters shouldn't get worse and Phulwa's back to being the badass, though I'm pretty sure with less insults. (Can't forget the mangalsutra-grabbing crying scene.) 
If he doesn't believe her...well worst come to worst Gauri'll leave? Which isn't really that bad, since she wasn't exactly helping Phulwa in any way. And she already handed over the camera!😊

Yeah ok, then again, I might be being too optimistic sigh

If he believes her (oh please let it be like that!) then all iz well. lol. Abhay supporting Phulwa wont go down well with others but at least it would be a sign of progress. 
And i sooo want Phulwa to stay that strong bad ass girl. I Want to watch those pati-patni insults. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And if Gauri leaves even then good. True she wasnt much of a help. Instead it would be better if Phulwa herself starts taking care of dadi. 

Yeah maybe we are being too optimistic but look at this way, last night we hoped that Abhay would be out of his dekhi aatma mode and voila! We got it. It was almost like the last night thing never happened for Abhay. So we got it but in a twisted way. πŸ˜†

So...what im trying to say is lets hold on and see what happens. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ameres - You're right! I mean, in the past 2 days, we've watched things we thought wouldn't have happened till the next year rolled in. 
We got a dhamakedar PhAb episode, complete with a total emotional roller-coaster. And now we know she'll be acting her normal way again and so will abhay. Yay it's a happy day!

And anyways, the show is called Phulwa for a reason. Guess we'll have to deal with some emotional attyaachar along the way, as long as it all ends well😊
Ameres thumbnail
True! Shows are unpredictable. Anything can happen. Lets hope it continues to entertain us and keep us hooked on. :) 

And oh i realized though its been a few days we never had a formal intro. Usually the first thing ppl do in ATs is say hello and ask about each other. We started off on different note. Anyways its never too late. 
So hi im Anusha. You can call me Anu or Anusha or Ameres or ame or anyother name you like. πŸ˜†

and also hi and bye bhi is like the usual fav thing to do in ATs. Helps get down the pages you know. :P
vita93 thumbnail
Ooh nice to meet you! Haha yeah I mean, I just joined barely a week ago but I think it's been a fantastic week here. It's really awesome to actually be able to discuss my favourite with someone with the same amount of enthusiasm as me:D

My name's Tavita, but you can call me Vita too:)

Thanks for letting me know! I'm really new to the whole forum thing (just a question, what does AT stand for?) so it's nice to get a formal intro:)
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vita93

Ooh nice to meet you! Haha yeah I mean, I just joined barely a week ago but I think it's been a fantastic week here. It's really awesome to actually be able to discuss my favourite with someone with the same amount of enthusiasm as me:D

My name's Tavita, but you can call me Vita too:)

Thanks for letting me know! I'm really new to the whole forum thing (just a question, what does AT stand for?) so it's nice to get a formal intro:)

Same here yaar. Discussing your favs with enthusiasm- thats what forums are made for. And im glad too i found you. πŸ˜ƒ

Alrighty Vita! 
AT- Appreciation Thread. 

Waise there is no formal rules. Every member does as they feel like but its just that i have been in a few AT's in previous forums ke ab adat hogai hai yeh sab ki. πŸ˜†
The last AT i was in there used to be so many members all chatting at the same time that the AT used to run like a train lol. Yahan tu buhat suna hai. :(
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello peeps! πŸ˜ƒ im aneeza, but u guys can call me niza, neezy or aneeza, whteva u like, so i thought i'd introduce myself aswell like anu said! feels weird calling u anu actuamy lil nephew calls me anu πŸ˜† lol, 

and i hope abhay believes in gauri too, i mean i agree he lived with the kabila, so he must know that even though they are dacoits, they are pretty honourable, so they wouldnt steal and all! πŸ˜•

On the other hand, kul is his cousin, so maybe he will listen to him πŸ˜” i hope not though 

and anu dont u worry yaar, i remember when i first came to dis forum, it was really suna then, i do believe it is picking up now, possibly coz the show is showing good tracks, and people are coming back, πŸ˜› when i first came, people wouldnt even post stuff, and if they did, no one answered and now that more people are joining the forum again, we are seeing a bit more chul bul, albeit less then other shows πŸ˜†

And vita,a big warm welcome to the forum πŸ€—πŸ˜³

vita93 thumbnail
@Ameres & Neezy - Feeling like at home already! It's been fantastic being able to finally explode through all my theories, angst, fangirling, romanticising etc etc on the forum with like-minded peopleπŸ˜†

I hope Abhay understands that. Phulwa explicitly told him how even though they're dacoits they all stay together like one family and help besaharas. Then again, he stayed with Phulwa herself for so long and he still doesn't believe she's a good person:(
Poor Abhay. Like Phulwa said, the day he finds out about Thakur's truth khud ki nazron mein gir jayegi

Ameres thumbnail
Niza- Hey Niza!! πŸ˜ƒ
Good to see you. Join us more often na. The more the merrier! πŸ˜†

Lol i have a lil nephew too but he likes to call me by my full name! πŸ˜†

I know yaar. We joined the forum at almost the same time. And yes thank God things are now looking up here. You deserve some of the credit for all those great posts. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Vita- Lol true. It feels like i have known you guys for long. Im having a great time here! :D

@Show- I wish Abhay takes the right decision. Sigh lets see kya hota hai. 
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
Wow today's epi was a nice breather from the heartbreaking emotional attyacchar since the past few days! 

Today had a smaller dose of PhAb, but as usual, there has to be some bit. The moment Phulwa said "hum aur aap jayenge" a HUGE smile broke out on my faceπŸ˜ƒ 
And he actually listened to her! True it was because of the Thakurayn, but either way, he could've easily said that he has pura vishwas on the Thakur and doesn't need evidence to believe in him. (Dadiji was right - the love for his mother will indeed change him). And although he was angry with her as usual, you didn't hear any of the usual insults or angry remarks (I thought he might've said something when she entered and scolded the buaji).

He even stared at her crying face for a considerable amount of time. Still angry face but seems like he gave it some thought. 

Yay Phulwa didn't insult him at all! True all she did was cry and beg in front of him but she could've said something mean at the start. Which she didn't.

@Ameres - you were right, things are looking up! And I'm quite glad with the ep, I wasn't expecting the Thakurayn to say anything anyways but the precap made everything seem much more hopefulπŸ˜ƒ
Ameres thumbnail
Wow. You sound in a good mood today. So i better not burden you with my grumpy rumblings today. πŸ˜†

The way you put it, it all sounds so nice. And i agree to some extent. 
Actually i had a different way of seeing it. 
My only issue is that they will drag this track and Phulwa crying. Really cant stand anymore of this rona dhona! 

I just hope that something good comes out of this track esp on PhAb front. 

@Hum aur app- So true yaar! The way she said it made that simple sentence a whole lot more intimate! Like she was really talking to her hubby. πŸ˜³

Agree for a change they werent in their usual insulting moods. And at least Abhay showed some consideration. 

Precap gave me some hope. Lets see kya hota hai. I wish Abhay some how learns the truth about this whole Gauri drama.