Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mahi12

@Ameres ...i agree ..hope so he is not faking that would be terrible hopefully he comes to his senses soon ..yesterday Abhay has crossed the limits of dhukhi atmathose dialogues uff 😭but this is right now his condition what will happen to him after knowing his father's truth and how much he wrong he has done to Phulwa πŸ˜•i think i should order lots of tissue papers from now i won't be able to bear his depression saga without crying πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

LOL! Tissue papers ke boxes mangwane pade gey. πŸ˜†
Abhay ko dukhi dekh kar even i feel sad.  

True yaar he is very emotional. When he gets to know Thakurs truth he will extremely broken from inside. This is where Phulwa will come i guess. He will need her then to support him. Hopefully Phulwa uska saath dey and help him get over the difficult times and become a better person. :)
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

LOL! Tissue papers ke boxes mangwane pade gey. πŸ˜†
Abhay ko dukhi dekh kar even i feel sad.  

True yaar he is very emotional. When he gets to know Thakurs truth he will extremely broken from inside. This is where Phulwa will come i guess. He will need her then to support him. Hopefully Phulwa uska saath dey and help him get over the difficult times and become a better person. :)

bold ...lol yesπŸ˜† ..
yaar that will be awesome if Phulwa helps him and lectures him in his deprssion time which i have a feeling he will go the type of person he isOuch ..that will make him more guilty on how nice she is and how bad he has done with her ..how he misunderstood her ..he should remember that time when Phulwa actually fell in love him as Sahtru but he played with her emotions that will be a start of blooming love for Phulwa in his heart and he will regret on his doing from depths of his heart and defintely seek  for forgiveness from her
Ameres thumbnail
Mahi-- I hope so yahi cuz...as suspected Abhay was talking about Aarti. 

And...I'm extremely heartbroken today. If Abhay loving Aarti wasnt a blow enough, Phulwa believing that Abhay was saying all this to her just...did it for me! 
Itna kal mujhe bura nahi laga jitna aaj Phulwa ko dekh kar laga. 
When she was crying i had tears welled up in my eyes. 
Sigh. I hate love triangles and thats exactly what is happening. Im feeling so down. πŸ˜’
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i missed today's episode will catch it later but did Abhay take Aarti's name or not ..in front of Phulwa or later πŸ˜•as she is thinking it for herself πŸ˜•
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

i missed today's episode will catch it later but did Abhay take Aarti's name or not ..in front of Phulwa or later πŸ˜•as she is thinking it for herself πŸ˜•

He took Aartis name infront of Phulwa thats why she gets all heart broken because i guess she had believed that Abhay was saying 'i love u' to her. and when he said 'i love u Aarti' she gets shocked and cries more. 
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mahi-- I hope so yahi cuz...as suspected Abhay was talking about Aarti. 

And...I'm extremely heartbroken today. If Abhay loving Aarti wasnt a blow enough, Phulwa believing that Abhay was saying all this to her just...did it for me! 
Itna kal mujhe bura nahi laga jitna aaj Phulwa ko dekh kar laga. 
When she was crying i had tears welled up in my eyes. 
Sigh. I hate love triangles and thats exactly what is happening. Im feeling so down. πŸ˜’

I thought she knew it was for Aarti...Yesterday Abhay broke our hearts, today it was Phulwa😭
Agar uski himmat toot jati hain to phir badla kaise lega? I knew somewhere along the way old emotions will be awakened, but not so fast! She's nowhere near pardafashing the Thakur as she was the day she stepped into the house. Somemore with all the lies the rest of the family spreads, Abhay's obviously going to get even more pissed with her.
And I see no way out coz the Thakurayn ain't gonna talk, and even if the bade thakurayn says something, everyone knows she's in favour of Phulwa. While I'm glad Gauri's safe, the situation left more problems that solutions.

Seriously man, most serials have 1 or 2 villains. This house, everybody's a bad guy. And even our one hero is most obviously in love with her misguided pati. 
I'm hoping the kabiley walon show up soon. So much negativity in the showπŸ˜’

Ameres thumbnail
Vita- Though im sad but i believe that Phulwa is not gonna give up so easily. 
Just see how quickly she recovered and in the last scene was back to old self ready to give a good lecture that Thakur and co. 
And from the looks of it i guess Abhay might believe Gauri this time. 

I know bahut mushkil hai and most of my predictions go wrong, LOL, but still in the precap the way he looked at Phulwa when she was telling about Kuls plan Abhay looked um a lil confused as whom to believe. I guess even he knows Kul is not that shareef. 
But in the end he will believe thakurs word as usual i guess. :/

True yaar too many neg characters! Yes please bring the old kabeela ppl back. 
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail

Vita- Though im sad but i believe that Phulwa is not gonna give up so easily. 

Just see how quickly she recovered and in the last scene was back to old self ready to give a good lecture that Thakur and co. 
And from the looks of it i guess Abhay might believe Gauri this time. 

I know bahut mushkil hai and most of my predictions go wrong, LOL, but still in the precap the way he looked at Phulwa when she was telling about Kuls plan Abhay looked um a lil confused as whom to believe. I guess even he knows Kul is not that shareef. 
But in the end he will believe thakurs word as usual i guess. :/

True yaar too many neg characters! Yes please bring the old kabeela ppl back. 

I know right!! You know, that's the one thing that strikes me as odd about Abhay all the time. I mean, if he's supposed to be the Thakur's chamcha (I'm sorry, but sort of hating on him at this point for Phulwa's heartbreak), then how come he always tends to have a face of shock/surprise/indifference whenever it's revealed that Phulwa did something bad? And this time, even I might've believed Kullu, seeing his wound and everything. But Abhay reacted as though...he couldn't convince himself fully that whatever was being said was the truth. Which is strange for him since it's all his family members against Phulwa. He didn't even talk back to Phulwa in the precap the insulting way he used before his epic heartbreak scene. Strange ya...
Ameres thumbnail
Maybe because he knows that Kul isnt as innocent as he pretends to be. 
And he does get surprised most of the time, lol. Even when Bua blamed Phulwa for stealing jewelry Abhay was kind of shocked. 
Perhaps because in his heart he knows that Phulwa wont do any such deed. 
I mean as Shatru he has practically lived with them so he must be knowing how she is. So thats why it is difficult for him to believe it...

And he maybe mean with Phulwa but he does believe in doing the right thing. Like he is helping Thakur because he genuinely believes he is right so maybe he wont believe Kul tomorrow instead support Gauri because he sees some truth in it...πŸ˜•

Another one of my random theories. πŸ˜†
vita93 thumbnail

Maybe because he knows that Kul isnt as innocent as he pretends to be. 

And he does get surprised most of the time, lol. Even when Bua blamed Phulwa for stealing jewelry Abhay was kind of shocked. 
Perhaps because in his heart he knows that Phulwa wont do any such deed. 
I mean as Shatru he has practically lived with them so he must be knowing how she is. So thats why it is difficult for him to believe it...

And he maybe mean with Phulwa but he does believe in doing the right thing. Like he is helping Thakur because he genuinely believes he is right so maybe he wont believe Kul tomorrow instead support Gauri because he sees some truth in it...πŸ˜•

Another one of my random theories. πŸ˜†

It sounds rather accurate actually. Yeah exactly, he's stayed with them in the kabiley and maybe that's why he'll believe Gauri. And yup, concerning Kul, his nature is not such a big secret anyways.
If dadi puts in her word, he'll seriously have to rethink everything. Since they were all at the party and dadi was at home. If only only only Thakurayn opened her mouth, everything would be resolved immediately. But that's too good to be true, we all know.

As a side note, how would this whole thing affect PhAb? If Abhay believes Gauri, well matters shouldn't get worse and Phulwa's back to being the badass, though I'm pretty sure with less insults. (Can't forget the mangalsutra-grabbing crying scene.) 
If he doesn't believe her...well worst come to worst Gauri'll leave? Which isn't really that bad, since she wasn't exactly helping Phulwa in any way. And she already handed over the camera!😊

Yeah ok, then again, I might be being too optimistic sigh