Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ameres

Just watching it again lol and noticed what i forgot to mention earlier. 
When Abhay is about to fall the second on the stairs Phulwa catches him and Abhay says 'tum ne tu mujhe girne se bacha liya.' 
I maybe wrong and over thinking the whole thing but it feels like a very symbolic line. 
This time when Abhay will be on the verge of making a mistake Phulwa will save him. Phulwa will be the one to make him realize that he is wrong and make him do the right thing. So indeed showing him the truth and bringing him to the path of redemption, all this is yet to come.
Hm...so confession itni jaldi nahi hosakta. Like that reporter said dal mein kuch kala hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

It is very symbolic! And he said it without contempt (think he was too drunk to realise what has happening + he already finished being angry). That's one of the few signs of hopefulness I found in the episode๐Ÿ˜Š
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vita- Yes love their interactions as they are mostly full of aggressive passion and get you hooked on. ;)

True. The staircase and the corridor walking part was the most hard hitting one. Just breaks your heart to see Abhay like that. ๐Ÿ˜’
Yes could barely walk and needed Phulwa to stable him. 

Phulwa once said to dadi that she didnt need Abhays support. But guess what? Abhay needs Phulwa. He needs her to be on his side, to help him walk through the difficult times. 
They are so made for each other. ๐Ÿ˜
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i thought abhay was confessing thinking it was aarti, he imagained aarti during the dance

but then he imagined those romantic moments with phulwa too and said that badnaam waala dialogue , usne badnaam to phulwa ko kiya aarti ko nahin๐Ÿ˜†
so think it was for phulwa(i hope so)
anyway it was phab episode with gr8 phab moments , i am liking abhay character , its the most intersting character in this show

I too would like to believe that Abhay was confessing his love to Phulwa but...it doesnt make sense. 
Lets hope its for Phulwa only. :)

Yesterdays epi belonged to Abhay only. He was the star. And indeed he is a very interesting character. He has still got that aura of mystery around him which makes him even more interesting. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And kudos to Ajay for such a great portrayal of Abhay. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

Vita- Yes love their interactions as they are mostly full of aggressive passion and get you hooked on. ;)

True. The staircase and the corridor walking part was the most hard hitting one. Just breaks your heart to see Abhay like that. ๐Ÿ˜’
Yes could barely walk and needed Phulwa to stable him. 

Phulwa once said to dadi that she didnt need Abhays support. But guess what? Abhay needs Phulwa. He needs her to be on his side, to help him walk through the difficult times. 
They are so made for each other. ๐Ÿ˜

@Bold - Fantastically said. Wow...if that's truly the case, then I suppose regardless of whatever happened earlier, there's been progress of the PhAb side๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Definitely made for each other, their personalities compliment one another so well๐Ÿ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Ohh...I thought the badnaam thing could've referred to the fake pregnancy report - Aarti blatantly told him that she felt very insulted afterwards.

The only thing that I can't wrap my head around is how he suddenly remembered Aarti after so long. I mean, he always explicitly told Phulwa he was angry with the way she treats the Thakur + brother killing thing. But haven't really heard him talking about Aarti like that before...he screamed at her too at the wedding...

@Ameres - Most definitely, I'm loving the complexity of Abhay's character and the various ways Ajay is playing it. He seems like a quite, shy boy on interviews but he's so mast on screen!
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

Tonight's episode was PhABulous ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†lol so many PhAb scenes๐Ÿ˜‰those intense eyelocks and dance wow ...๐Ÿ˜›i think the last confession of Abhay was for Aarti not for Phulwa ๐Ÿ˜•because he was remembering Aarti in the party ...Aarti was indeed looking very beautiful ...Phulwa supporting Abhay when he was falling, brought him to his room that all scene was too much touching ๐Ÿ˜ญAbhay's dialogues to himself on stairs when he fell OMG .. to top it all that song i had tears in my eyes for real ...๐Ÿ˜ญ aaj to rula diya cvs nay ๐Ÿ˜ญboth Ajay and Sargun are such fantastic actors  they emote so well  ...touching ...i liked tonight's epsiode how about you all ๐Ÿ˜›and not to forget the acid fell on Kul right? hopefully my eyes are not betraying me ..that is awesome ..those who dig for others fell themselves into it ๐Ÿ‘ and after a long time saw adorable shatru too ..lol remembered good old times of Shatru and Phulwa๐Ÿ˜ณ and that betrayel too

yes the espisode was PhAbulous๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜†but i just can't understand what happened to Abhay all of a sudden ๐Ÿ˜•itni dukhiyari atma uff hadh hay  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†but i am confused about that last confession ..is it for Aarti because in party he was remembering her  ..for Phulwa doesn't make sense  so early ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by mahi12 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: vita93

Ohh...I thought the badnaam thing could've referred to the fake pregnancy report - Aarti blatantly told him that she felt very insulted afterwards.

The only thing that I can't wrap my head around is how he suddenly remembered Aarti after so long. I mean, he always explicitly told Phulwa he was angry with the way she treats the Thakur + brother killing thing. But haven't really heard him talking about Aarti like that before...he screamed at her too at the wedding...

@Ameres - Most definitely, I'm loving the complexity of Abhay's character and the various ways Ajay is playing it. He seems like a quite, shy boy on interviews but he's so mast on screen!

Same here. I hate to think that he is faking it and if its for Aarti even then i would hate it! 
Really Abhay bahut confuse karta hai. I wish he would say the name of the person he apparently loves. ๐Ÿค”

@Ajay- Lol yeah after watching his interviews he does seem to be a reserved kind of person. His off screen masti suggest he is a fun guy but likes to keep to himself. But on screen tu he is just tooo goood! ๐Ÿ˜ณ:P
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
well if Abhay is faking all that then it will be really bad ๐Ÿ˜•i hope so he is not faking  all that to do emotional torture on Phulwa ๐Ÿ˜•no no no please ..i can digest all that confession for Aarti because once he loved her ok he loves his father more but still one can say he loved her and its a sure thing later he will fall for Phulwa but faking all that i mean using Aarti here too not fair ..Dadi said he is a good man from inside and he is just misguided by his father and blinded in his love ...he cannot fall this low ..i think tonight' s episode will clear all ..hopefully he takes the name of the girl ..i have a  feeling she cannot be Phulwa because serials drag a lot ..so they cannot make Abhay fall in love with Phulwa so soon๐Ÿ˜† ...they have not  yet shown one scene where Abhay truely appreciates Phulwa for something he is all the time giving her hateful looks yesterday when he was drunk and Phulwa taking him to his room there he seemed  a bit calm otherwise ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by mahi12 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

well if Abhay is faking all that then it will be really bad ๐Ÿ˜•i hope so he is not faking  all that to do emotional torture on Phulwa ๐Ÿ˜•no no no please ..i can digest all that confession for Aarti because once he loved her ok he loves his father more but still one can say he loved her and its a sure thing later he will fall for Phulwa but faking all that i mean using Aarti here too not fair ..Dadi said he is a good man from inside and he is just misguided by his father and blinded in his love ...he cannot fall this low ..i think tonight' s episode will clear all ..hopefully he takes the name of the girl ..i have a  feeling she cannot be Phulwa because serials drag a lot ..so they cannot make Abhay fall in love with Phulwa so soon๐Ÿ˜† ...they have not  yet shown one scene where Abhay truely appreciates Phulwa for something he is all the time giving her hateful looks yesterday when he was drunk and Phulwa taking him to his room there he seemed to a bit calm otherwise ๐Ÿ˜†

I know. I hope he is not faking it. But its a possibility. 
Yeah ok maybe i can to bear the thought that he still loves Aarti but if he again tries to play with her feeling that would be actually falling very low. Hope it does not happen. 

Yup loving Phulwa seems totally absurd. 
Hopefully he would take that girls name he loves. And hopefully subah tak he would be back to his normal self. Cant see dukhi Abhay! 
mahi12 thumbnail
 @Ameres ...i agree ..hope so he is not faking that would be terrible hopefully he comes to his senses soon ..yesterday Abhay has crossed the limits of dhukhi atmathose dialogues uff ๐Ÿ˜ญbut this is right now his condition what will happen to him after knowing his father's truth and how much he wrong he has done to Phulwa ๐Ÿ˜•i think i should order lots of tissue papers from now i won't be able to bear his depression saga without crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by mahi12 - 12 years ago