Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode was just an emotional bombshell. Yup he should be back to normal by tomorrow:)

And by the way, could somebody explain why most PhAb scenes tend to occur in either low or nil lighting? The whole shelter scene from during Phulwa-Shatru time, the dance scene, this staircase scene. Like you hardly see their faces most of the time.
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Niza-- No hun. No banner in sight so far. :( 

Btw you watched todays epi? Kaisi lagi in case you have? 

Im still perplexed over Abhays confession. 

no not yet 
been really busy, but will be catching up with it today πŸ˜ƒ
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good point. I never paid attention to it but now that you have said it i realize it is so! Why? Dont know. 
And during the dance seq at the end if dim light wasnt enough the way the camera was zooming in and out and switching of scenes between Gauri (URGH) and God knows why the camera angle was from down. I mean why werent they focusing on them properly? πŸ˜•

Itni mushkil se tu ek dance scene mila woh bhi theek sahi nahi show kiya. :(

But i would be honest despite all the emotional drainage and unanswered questions i enjoyed todays epi. Today made up for all the lack of PhAb scenes. 
Honestly todays epi was the real 'super' epi. 
vita93 thumbnail
I liked the effect actually, it kind of made the whole scene even more dramatised. It's almost as though they want to show that in front of the whole world the 2 will keep bickering, insulting, hating each other. The only time they actually show their true feelings is in the night/dark - where there's nobody else to see. I like watching their silhouettes, very nice:)

@ Dance scene - and they repeated a few scenes! The part where he kept spinning her around:/

True...after the dhamakader first half, I enjoyed Atif's song in the bg and the whole curtain flowing thing. And the way she kept supporting him all the way till the end - super romantic. That's truly PhAbulous!πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Oh wow. The way you put it, it all sounds so nice. :) 

I know it was to dramatize the whole situation but i just felt like it would be good if they properly focus on them. Just wanted to watch them swirl around. :P 

Haina! It was sad and romantic! A beautiful mixture of feelings. I'm re watching it again. 😍
Though i really like that Atif song and it somewhat fitted the situation but i would have preferred O Re Piya. Its so their song and suits them perfectly. 
Never the less we got some PhAbulous scenes! :D 
vita93 thumbnail
Thank you, thank you!πŸ˜†

Yeah, I was expecting more of a slow dance as compared to a patidharm dance (the arm-grabbing thing - he really can't resist doing that to her can he)

I rewatched it over and over, and now it's in my ipod!πŸ˜† Yup, O Re Piya is the official PhAb song anyways. Or maybe that's for official happy PhAb moments, and maybe this song was a bittersweet choice.

Really enjoyed it. I thought that Abhay was actually getting used to the daily Phulwa insults and starting to ignore her already. 
Though next time, hopefully, just hopefully, he isn't drunk for once. I don't think I can live on the hope that PhAb is only fuelled by his drunken stupor:/
Ameres thumbnail
@Pati dharam- LOL! Its strange but im actually starting to enjoy this whole Pati dharam thing. And no i dont like Abhay hurting her but he gets into his pati dharam mode we usually get a PhAb scene and it also motivates Phulwa to continue her mission. 

True yaar. Hopefully next time we get a PhAb scene both are in their complete senses. And that scene better be good! :P

I think i can handle the mean, insulting scenes but no more emotional scenes please, at least not for a while. 
Really heroes especially such cutie ones should not do such scenes. 
I cant stand to see Abhay so down and low in spirits aur woh bhi jab he is looking super hot in that black jacket. Just watching him like that makes me soo sad. πŸ˜’
Ameres thumbnail
Just watching it again lol and noticed what i forgot to mention earlier. 
When Abhay is about to fall the second on the stairs Phulwa catches him and Abhay says 'tum ne tu mujhe girne se bacha liya.' 
I maybe wrong and over thinking the whole thing but it feels like a very symbolic line. 
This time when Abhay will be on the verge of making a mistake Phulwa will save him. Phulwa will be the one to make him realize that he is wrong and make him do the right thing. So indeed showing him the truth and bringing him to the path of redemption, all this is yet to come.
Hm...so confession itni jaldi nahi hosakta. Like that reporter said dal mein kuch kala hai. πŸ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

@Pati dharam- LOL! Its strange but im actually starting to enjoy this whole Pati dharam thing. And no i dont like Abhay hurting her but he gets into his pati dharam mode we usually get a PhAb scene and it also motivates Phulwa to continue her mission. 

As strange as it might sound, I like it too! It's almost like uske uper haak jamaa rehi hain. It's the one instance where he does admit that they've got some relationship. And then she insults him back with some patni thing (lol the jaat one after the cake was like a slap in his face). Don't like it when he hurts her but enjoy watching him interact with herπŸ˜ƒ

True yaar. Hopefully next time we get a PhAb scene both are in their complete senses. And that scene better be good! :P

I think i can handle the mean, insulting scenes but no more emotional scenes please, at least not for a while. 
Really heroes especially such cutie ones should not do such scenes. 
I cant stand to see Abhay so down and low in spirits aur woh bhi jab he is looking super hot in that black jacket. Just watching him like that makes me soo sad. πŸ˜’

The jacket cutting was fantastic, it fit him so well and showed off his sexiness x10 πŸ˜† I was so depressed during his staircase scene coz he could barely walk, and the moment Phulwa let go to keep the curtain away he just flopped down. What happened to the cop who swaggers around like a boss?? And he kept blabbering on and on to himself - the last speech was more heartbreaking. Actually, I could've believed the whole speech for Phulwa, if not for the "bohot pyaar karti hoon" part.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i thought abhay was confessing thinking it was aarti, he imagained aarti during the dance

but then he imagined those romantic moments with phulwa too and said that badnaam waala dialogue , usne badnaam to phulwa ko kiya aarti ko nahinπŸ˜†
so think it was for phulwa(i hope so)
anyway it was phab episode with gr8 phab moments , i am liking abhay character , its the most intersting character in this show
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago