Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so heres my take. Its long so please bear with me. ðŸ˜†

Now I understand the whole Devdas act and that song. Though honestly why that song is still a bit of mystery but I think I'm getting pretty close to finding out the big secret.

Anyways the whole Devdas act which we thought was absurd was because we were taking it into literal sense. The song talked about love and betrayal but it wasn't about the usual boy-girl love. Here the love had other shades. The song and Abhays strange behavior depicted his pain over his so called lost love Aarti. For a few seconds he imagines her to be there. Perhaps he really did love her or so he thought. The fact is Abhay and Aarti did have a relationship so definitely he must have had strong feelings for her. Yes not strong enough but still they were there so it's natural to miss her I guess. As long as she does not enter as a vamp later on, I have no problems. So Abhay was getting all worked up and melancholic for Aarti. I guess he was hurt over the fact that Phulwa turned Aarti against him and later on married him. Moreover in the eyes of the world she seems to be the perfect wife. So yes he is deeply hurt.

Moving to Phulwa even she did not miss a chance to hum a few lines. She clearly was hung over Abhays betrayal as Shatru. The flashbacks proved it. 'Chah pal bhar ka thi...' Her first love left unfinished...First heartbreak- never easy.

And later on near the song end Abhay singing 'margaya woh jawan' with FB of Chote Thakur dying syncing perfectly with the lyrics showed that the real reason for this pain, betrayal and revenge was Chote Thakurs death.

'Kisi ne jaan li, kisi ne jaan di.' This line said by Abhay in the starting clearly points to Chote Thakurs death at the hands of Phulwa. 'Pyaar tu sirf bahana tha...' Abhay said it, loving Phulwa was an act. He was reminding her of the fact that whatever he did was because she killed his brother. It was his duty to avenge his death and punish Phulwa for it.

And then Bade Thakur hugged Abhay because even he understood the reason for Abhays act.

So the song talked about lost love and broken trusts, revenge and pain.

Well conceived but a bit complicated for an array of emotions were thrown together. 

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Ok so heres my take. Its long so please bear with me. ðŸ˜†

Now I understand the whole Devdas act and that song. Though honestly why that song is still a bit of mystery but I think I'm getting pretty close to finding out the big secret.

Anyways the whole Devdas act which we thought was absurd was because we were taking it into literal sense. The song talked about love and betrayal but it wasn't about the usual boy-girl love. Here the love had other shades. The song and Abhays strange behavior depicted his pain over his so called lost love Aarti. For a few seconds he imagines her to be there. Perhaps he really did love her or so he thought. The fact is Abhay and Aarti did have a relationship so definitely he must have had strong feelings for her. Yes not strong enough but still they were there so it's natural to miss her I guess. As long as she does not enter as a vamp later on, I have no problems. So Abhay was getting all worked up and melancholic for Aarti. I guess he was hurt over the fact that Phulwa turned Aarti against him and later on married him. Moreover in the eyes of the world she seems to be the perfect wife. So yes he is deeply hurt.

Moving to Phulwa even she did not miss a chance to hum a few lines. She clearly was hung over Abhays betrayal as Shatru. The flashbacks proved it. 'Chah pal bhar ka thi...' Her first love left unfinished...First heartbreak- never easy.

And later on near the song end Abhay singing 'margaya woh jawan' with FB of Chote Thakur dying syncing perfectly with the lyrics showed that the real reason for this pain, betrayal and revenge was Chote Thakurs death.

'Kisi ne jaan li, kisi ne jaan di.' This line said by Abhay in the starting clearly points to Chote Thakurs death at the hands of Phulwa. 'Pyaar tu sirf bahana tha...' Abhay said it, loving Phulwa was an act. He was reminding her of the fact that whatever he did was because she killed his brother. It was his duty to avenge his death and punish Phulwa for it.

And then Bade Thakur hugged Abhay because even he understood the reason for Abhays act.

So the song talked about lost love and broken trusts, revenge and pain.

Well conceived but a bit complicated for an array of emotions were thrown together. 

Nicely put my dear. Yup, I was going along the exact same lines as they showed the flashbacks throughout the entire song. But I was...I guess I found to overwhelming to bear. There's too much grief and emotion involved. At least Abhay got his sorrows off his chest, to some extent. 
I'm just thinking about poor Phulwa, who's past emotions seem to be returning. Maybe she had a hunch he was talking about Aarti, but the way she was shaking his head and crying when he said that "main itnibhi boori insaan nahin hoon", means she agrees with it too.

The good thing is she'd probably soften towards him. But if she falls in love with him again...she's in for a lot more pain then. Because it doesn't seem like he's going to get much friendlier.😭
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ameres...very well written ..your analysis is absolutely right ...actually we were over generalising things😛😆 after watching episode every thing is clear 😆actually now the song seems to be perfect for the situation which  was looking so weird first to us ...😆 Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Nicely put my dear. Yup, I was going along the exact same lines as they showed the flashbacks throughout the entire song. But I was...I guess I found to overwhelming to bear. There's too much grief and emotion involved. At least Abhay got his sorrows off his chest, to some extent. 
I'm just thinking about poor Phulwa, who's past emotions seem to be returning. Maybe she had a hunch he was talking about Aarti, but the way she was shaking his head and crying when he said that "main itnibhi boori insaan nahin hoon", means she agrees with it too.

The good thing is she'd probably soften towards him. But if she falls in love with him again...she's in for a lot more pain then. Because it doesn't seem like he's going to get much friendlier.😭

@bold- When he said trust me im not so bad and she shook her head i thought that meant she aint gonna trust him again. She turned around not looking at him so doesnt it mean that she was saying 'no, im not giving you a chance.' ðŸ˜•
Or maybe im wrong. Lets see only time will answer. :P

True Phulwa has no one to share her feelings with uper se they keep adding more trauma. 
vita93 thumbnail
@Ameres - ohh I see. I guess the way the scene was rolling, along with the fact that she remembered dadi's words in the hall about Abhay still being a good person inside, I assumed she was agreeing with him. And I think she does realise he has good features, like how he cares for the Thakurayn, but he's more of a misguided soul.

Sigh I just rewatched the scene again. The funny thing is, you really don't know who to blame in the whole thing. For starters, you can't blame Phulwa since Abhay was the one who started the whole love natak and put her into such a position. Then again, Abhay seems to be the most hurt of the lot because he really didn't expect to have to end up marrying Phulwa after throwing her into jail. The drunk scene at home was even worse, the whole "death of the soul" thing. I never realised he was so bloody hurt. Eh, for once, I didn't have evil thoughts at the Thakur this episode. After all, he lost a son too. 

Emotional atyaachar😭
BeautyBabe thumbnail

Today cvs did so much emotional torture on viewers 😭😆hopefully tomorrow everything will be fine

Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
@Emotional Atyachar-- Ufff! Tell me about it! 

That soul dialogue stole the show! I never expected Abhay to say something like that. Too deep and painful. 
Thats the reason i thought that the confession was for Phulwa. 
The way he said gir chuka hoon and all that it indicated that he knew that he had done something wrong and now he regretted it. 

@Thakur- True, the scene where the song ends and he hugs Abhay for a moment you feel for him too. And you think maybe he does care for Abhay. 

Really it was a highly emotional epi. 

Kikyo- True hope tomorrow balances out todays emotional epi. 

But Gauri! I think its Kul who has been hurt. Well good. Serves him right. But i guess cause of him ek aur drama hoga. UFFF! :|
BeautyBabe thumbnail
i didn't get Abhay 's gir chuka hoon ..soul dead dialogue ..( which made me  cry 😭)what made him say  that ?😕so far he was showing off he is right 😕i am not getting he can fall for Phulwa so easily till yesterday he was hating her to the core ..nothing like that happened so far which makes him realise his wrong doing to Phulwa 😕are cvs keeping some suspense ..Abhay came down from stairs let me come up with some weird  prediction😆 ..has someone told him anything there 😕he got drunk so much all of sudden and confessing such things 😕 Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
I was under the impression he meant all of it for Aarti. Like how he feels bad the way he used her to get his revenge against Phulwa, even though she loved him. Then again, the "soul death" point is a little too grim even for this situation. Get a grip dude. Cvs seriously overdramatising this. 

He makes it sound like Phulwa murdered Aarti and then married him just to spite him:/
Ameres thumbnail
Ya tu writer ka kisi ne dil toda ya phir...he was just having a pretty bad day and decided to share his dil ka bhooj with us through this emotionally charged epi. ðŸ˜†

@Abhays dialogue- i just hope it was the drinks doing the talking and by tomorrow morning Abhay will be back to his senses and his normal sadu self. :P