Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 4

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Devadas- No idea! But really the song of the choice could have been better. Ok you wanted to annoy her and prove some point (God knows what?!) But still Karz!? what were the writers thinking? 
That Karz song has been done so many times that now its just plain annoying. πŸ˜³

@Neg char- Hm...well okay if he turns out to be good. But still i would prefer him to disappear as there already so many unwanted characters eating up space...we dont need more! Phulwa akeli hi kafi hai. ;)

@Dance- LOL! Yeah that patidharm thing. I maybe wrong but it seems like cause everyone kept rubbing it in his face that how wonderful his 'wife' is and Phulwa ne bhi koi kaam challenging looks nai di. πŸ˜†
and we all know how emotional he is and reacts on instinct. And he knows that Phulwa would never want to dance with him so he would do just that. Annoy her. Simple. 

@Drink- Dont know about him but for a moment i sure thought that she will drink from his glass just to piss him off. Lol. Boy was i wrong! πŸ˜†

Yes agreed. He needs to actually get to know her first you know. Realize he has been wrong and then fall in love. Otherwise it wouldnt make sense! I mean how can you love someone you dont know or trust? πŸ˜•
Yeah i know shows mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai but still i hope they show some sense. 

And...im enjoying more discussing it with you than i enjoyed watching. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Song - Exactly. And more than that, it doesn't even fit the situation! If you had to sing some song about dhokha, there are SO MANY out there. Please don't pick the pyaar one at least.

At first I thought Abhay was just gonna let it go at that. Obviously from the promo, it's going to be a full-blasted dance sequence around Phulwa which everybody will silently stand by and watch. I really want to see Phulwa give him some sort of jawab to his strange behaviour.

@Neg char - Yes!! It's so funny, how we started off with a whole Phulwa family and only 2 Thakurs. Now Phulwa's sagi family only whittled down to 2 people while Thakur magically created his household. So many people! I'm seriously hoping this guy is here for revenge against Thakur. His money comment is so unconvincing.

@Dance - YEAH! He does tend to do that a lot, especially especially when he's drunk. It's like in the normal day he bottles up all his angst and frustration against her and then lets it off after getting drunk. So I guess it'll be more of his dancing and Phulwa just standing around right? Sigh...

@Drink - same thought! haha yea that was too optimistic of us! Phulwa doesn't drink haha

I'd be extremely annoyed if this whole party sharty was just another venue for him to drink around at, and there's no real message from the whole dance sequence thing. I'm just wondering if they're planning to develop Mr. Devdas any further...?

Same here! So glad I found somebody as mast as you to rant with Phulwa and Devdas about πŸ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Just out of fandomness, I decided to play around with whatever we saw during today's episode. It's just a short fanfic accountt of what might have been going in the minds of PhAb if they were actually, oh I don't know, smitten by each other. 
Coz I just realised, taken out of context, the whole situation could've very well just gone on like this:

-song starts. It's a very nice song actually. At least it keeps away the dha-dang drumbeats. And makes their glares seem less angry. Good mood setting technique (Y)-
-lights shines on our laila majnu. Or in this case, devdas and paro-
Phulwa: Nice song...-sad face-
Abhay: -turn- Will she be interested in a dance...?
Phulwa: -glare-
Abhay: I guess not.
-gets pulled by sub and wife-
Abhay: How about now...?
Abhay: Fine! I give up! I'll just go drown myself in a drink -reject face-
-gets to the bar-
Phulwa: Gave up so easily...seriously...
Thakur: Wait...what's going on...
-shows everybody's face-

Abhay: -turns to singer- So you're gonna take me over to her? -swaggers over like a boss- 
I'm holding her hand!!!
Phulwa: -glare- -gets shoved- Oh dear, too close...
Abhay: WOAH -looks like he just saw an angel descend from the heavens-
Phulwa: Darn it I'm falling for his eyes again...
-the most intense eyelock in history-
Phulwa: Wait I'm supposed to be hating him -pull away hand-
Abhay: Dammit!
Thakur: -asks for doodh- (In hindi serials, doodh = we're totally gonna have masti tonight) -le symbolic meaning-

Phulwa: -refuse drink-
Abhay: Uh wait that's mine...
Phulwa: -takes drink- So it's his now then...-smirk-
Abhay: Wait don't tell me she plans on-
Phulwa: -throw away into plant-
Abhay: Right. Of course. What else would she do with it -angry face- I'm totally gonna convey my epic heartbreak to her by getting more drunk and singing karz song later and dancing with the singer to make her jealous.

Kullu: -tries to dance- -fails-
Rahul: -ends the whole song with his annoying convo-

Yeah, well. That's just my take. Haha had so much fun writing it reallyπŸ˜†
Duray thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wah wah wah abhay bohat bohat bohat aur bohat superduper lagraha hai ais black -red dress me .
lekin mujhe guari k liye bora lag raha hai i really hope k wo bach jaya aur aus kulbhushan par he acid gir jaya 😑
kya yaar kab abhay phulwa par trust karna start karaga .
ais acid wala drama se tu mujhe aur bhe ziyada misunderstanding hota dekhai derahi hai.
πŸ˜’
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
just seen the new promo abhay singing ek haseena thi ek deewana tha dancing with that singer and phulwa seems to be insecure .looks like abhay is making phulwa jealous lolπŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vita93

@Song - Exactly. And more than that, it doesn't even fit the situation! If you had to sing some song about dhokha, there are SO MANY out there. Please don't pick the pyaar one at least.

At first I thought Abhay was just gonna let it go at that. Obviously from the promo, it's going to be a full-blasted dance sequence around Phulwa which everybody will silently stand by and watch. I really want to see Phulwa give him some sort of jawab to his strange behaviour.
True the song has been used and done with. Yes i hope Phulwa ya koi bhi just someone please ask Abhay that what exactly is he trying to do?πŸ˜•

@Neg char - Yes!! It's so funny, how we started off with a whole Phulwa family and only 2 Thakurs. Now Phulwa's sagi family only whittled down to 2 people while Thakur magically created his household. So many people! I'm seriously hoping this guy is here for revenge against Thakur. His money comment is so unconvincing.
That money thing sounds better than that 'Meri Phulwa se purani dushmani hai' I was actually thankful ke usne yeh nahi kaha. But lets hope he turns positive cause neg char is the last thing we need right now. 

@Dance - YEAH! He does tend to do that a lot, especially especially when he's drunk. It's like in the normal day he bottles up all his angst and frustration against her and then lets it off after getting drunk. So I guess it'll be more of his dancing and Phulwa just standing around right? Sigh...
I'd be extremely annoyed if this whole party sharty was just another venue for him to drink around at, and there's no real message from the whole dance sequence thing. I'm just wondering if they're planning to develop Mr. Devdas any further...?

Yes probably the dance seq will be like that. Is he trying to make her jealous by dancing with that woman? Whats going on in his mind!? I hope they have a good explanation for all this absurd behaviour. 
Is it possible that this Devdas act is his way of showing his repentance? Highly doubt it though. :|

Same here! So glad I found somebody as mast as you to rant with Phulwa and Devdas about πŸ˜†
πŸ˜›

Ameres thumbnail

Just out of fandomness, I decided to play around with whatever we saw during today's episode. It's just a short fanfic accountt of what might have been going in the minds of PhAb if they were actually, oh I don't know, smitten by each other. 
Coz I just realised, taken out of context, the whole situation could've very well just gone on like this:

-song starts. It's a very nice song actually. At least it keeps away the dha-dang drumbeats. And makes their glares seem less angry. Good mood setting technique (Y)-
-lights shines on our laila majnu. Or in this case, devdas and paro-
Phulwa: Nice song...-sad face-
Abhay: -turn- Will she be interested in a dance...?
Abhay: I guess not.
-gets pulled by sub and wife-
Abhay: How about now...?
Abhay: Fine! I give up! I'll just go drown myself in a drink -reject face-
-gets to the bar-
Phulwa: Gave up so easily...seriously...
Thakur: Wait...what's going on...  (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
-shows everybody's face-

Abhay: -turns to singer- So you're gonna take me over to her? -swaggers over like a boss- 
I'm holding her hand!!!
Phulwa: -glare- -gets shoved- Oh dear, too close...
Abhay: WOAH -looks like he just saw an angel descend from the heavens-
Phulwa: Darn it I'm falling for his eyes again...
-the most intense eyelock in history-  (😍)
Phulwa: Wait I'm supposed to be hating him -pull away hand-
Abhay: Dammit!
Thakur: -asks for doodh- (In hindi serials, doodh = we're totally gonna have masti tonight) -le symbolic meaning-

Phulwa: -refuse drink-
Abhay: Uh wait that's mine...
Phulwa: -takes drink- So it's his now then...-smirk-
Abhay: Wait don't tell me she plans on-
Phulwa: -throw away into plant-
Abhay: Right. Of course. What else would she do with it -angry face- I'm totally gonna convey my epic heartbreak to her by getting more drunk and singing karz song later and dancing with the singer to make her jealous. (LOL!)

Kullu: -tries to dance- -fails-
Rahul: -ends the whole song with his annoying convo-

Yeah, well. That's just my take. Haha had so much fun writing it reallyπŸ˜†

ROFL! That was super good! πŸ‘

Thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Do write more of these. :D
vita93 thumbnail
OMG THE PROMO VIDEO - PHAB PHAB PHAB (I'm currently going berserk)

WHEN WHEN WHEN (the 14min interview one)

WAIT so he's actually talking about betrayal... A bit the reversal of roles no?
Edited by vita93 - 12 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kikyo

just seen the new promo abhay singing ek haseena thi ek deewana tha dancing with that singer and phulwa seems to be insecure .looks like abhay is making phulwa jealous lolπŸ˜†

yup i saw it too lol abhay jee haseena to thi par ap kab us kay deewnay thay πŸ˜†but he is damn hot while singing and phulwa hayeπŸ˜† ..sure i am going to enjoy it πŸ˜‰chalo jaisay we want PhAb😳
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG THE PROMO VIDEO - PHAB PHAB PHAB (I'm currently going berserk)

WHEN WHEN WHEN (the 14min interview one)

WAIT so he's actually talking about betrayal... A bit the reversal of roles no?

well actually the situation is funny because its Abhay who betrayed Phulwa in love while she loved him truely Ouchbut here he is singing ek haseena deewana tha lol deewana kab kahan πŸ˜†