Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 3

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^ Oh great! I thought i was the only with a bad case of PhAb fever, glad to know im not alone. πŸ˜›
And imagining potential romantic scenes is my favorite past time! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Saachi yaar. They both love to show each other down. Its sad. 

Agree. Wish they show Abhay getting to witness Phulwa doing something good which changes his view about her. 

But right now all i can think about is that to-be dance seq. πŸ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What song do you think they'll be playing today?:D Hopefully it's not the silly thing playing in the background! 

I'm just worried the dance segment will be cut short bu Kullu's stupid planπŸ˜’
Ameres thumbnail
Waise i would love to hear O re piya playing in BG. Like we get a cute eye lock sort of scene with O re piya in BG just for them while the rest of the world has come to stand still. πŸ˜

But like i said yesterday koi bhi song chale ga as long as they show us cute PhAb dance scene. 😳  I hope atleast during the dance they look at each other with less hate. 

Oh that Kul!! Urgh! I wish Abhay catches him and gives him a good beating. :|

And no! itna wait karne ke baad i hope they dont disappoint us. I want that dance scene!! :((
Ameres thumbnail
Ok im highly pissed off. No dance scene today. πŸ˜³
And if that wasnt enough a new negative character!! Like seriously?! 
We already have a house full of evil people and you come up with one more!! Urgh! What are you thinking CVs!?! πŸ˜‘

Alright enough of negatives, now coming to positives. 
PhAb barely 1 minute scenes. The scene where they hold hands (that too barely!) and for a second they look more awkward than angry...Good! :)

Precap. Oh yeah! Finally the dance comes. Or so i hope. Please dont break our hopes again! πŸ˜’

But what i found really funny was Abhay singing that song! uper se that pathetic voice over! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was like what the hell happened to him? Konsi 70s ki movie dekh kar aya hai? πŸ€£
And most importantly...why was Abhay behaving like he was the victim and Phulwa had betrayed him when it was actually the other way around? Really whats going on!? πŸ€ͺ

Anyways now it seems like we may still get that dance but not really the way we wanted but still...something is better than nothing. 

and i almost forgot the cake eating scene! Abhay didnot try much to hide his displeasure in feeding the cake to Phulwa, while she seemed equally pleased to eat it from his hand. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And the best part...She Bit his Finger!! Lmao! And poor Abhay couldnt do anything. Loved it! πŸ€£
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

guys enjoy i found a segment on phulwa

its in gujarati but i think u will understand it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2tchEO04rc[/YOUTUBE]

Ameres thumbnail
Intruderfast-- Thank you for posting! πŸ˜ƒ

I love their off screen chemistry! πŸ˜³
Lol what was Ajay trying to do with that cake khilaoging action. He is so cute and funny! πŸ˜†

Hope to see more of them on as well as off screen. :D
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
in todays epiode the first cake scene was too good ...Phulwa is too naughty πŸ˜†but cvs could have shown Phulwa feeding Abhay cake as well tab to aur bhi maza ataπŸ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Ok im highly pissed off. No dance scene today. πŸ˜³

And if that wasnt enough a new negative character!! Like seriously?! 
We already have a house full of evil people and you come up with one more!! Urgh! What are you thinking CVs!?! πŸ˜‘

Alright enough of negatives, now coming to positives. 
PhAb barely 1 minute scenes. The scene where they hold hands (that too barely!) and for a second they look more awkward than angry...Good! :)

Precap. Oh yeah! Finally the dance comes. Or so i hope. Please dont break our hopes again! πŸ˜’

But what i found really funny was Abhay singing that song! uper se that pathetic voice over! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was like what the hell happened to him? Konsi 70s ki movie dekh kar aya hai? πŸ€£
And most importantly...why was Abhay behaving like he was the victim and Phulwa had betrayed him when it was actually the other way around? Really whats going on!? πŸ€ͺ

Anyways now it seems like we may still get that dance but not really the way we wanted but still...something is better than nothing. 

and i almost forgot the cake eating scene! Abhay didnot try much to hide his displeasure in feeding the cake to Phulwa, while she seemed equally pleased to eat it from his hand. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And the best part...She Bit his Finger!! Lmao! And poor Abhay couldnt do anything. Loved it! πŸ€£

@ Bold - I was almost speechless. He seemed so heartbroken, jaiseki woh Phulwase pyaar karke koi bada sa zhatka khageyi! I absolutely have no idea what's going on - did the writers forget everything that happened?? All he did was drink and glare angrily at herπŸ˜• Can somebody tell me if I somehow missed out on some secret episode where he confessed his undying love for her only to be shattered?? Laila-Majnu, Romeo-Juliet - WHAT HINT ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE US

@ Cake scene - It was so funny! Phulwa was smiling so widely after biting his finger hahaπŸ˜† Serves him right tho - the zeher wala comment was so meanπŸ˜’

@Negative char - UGH what new twist will this guy bring in?? It seems a little too fishy to randomly intro someone in just to help out the Thakur for money. All I'm hoping for is that in some twist they'll reveal this guy is actually some good person who's here to help Phulwa instead. Btw, is he replacing the sub who's already there or is he just gonna join in?

@ Precap - I've come to the conclusion that whenever Abhay seems to drink/get drunk, he tends to throw Phulwa around. Like before the rape scene he was drinking when the Thakur came by, and the other drunk scene he just grabbed her arm and threw her to the floor. Now he's gonna force her to dance with him??

I actually a slight PhAb moment when the singing woman grabbed Abhay's hand and put it into Phulwa's and shoved her over to him. Neither one of them actually let go for a while and Abhay's face was unusually surprised as opposed to angry. Even Phulwa just stared straight at him for a while. That eyelock was more than enough to cover the hostility going on between them for the past few hundred episodes.😍 

Too bad subsequently I only foresee Abhay flinging Phulwa around during their "dance". And can somebody please go to save Gauri! This is becoming a major distraction

Edited by vita93 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
@Abhays druken act-- Exactly!! Koi please mujhe samjho ke yeh ho kya raha hai?! What the hell got into him?! Did he suddenly lost his memory? Or he actually became Shatru there? 
Why was he behaving like a miffed lover? Yeh character mein 360 degree turn kyun? 

Remember he said people usually tell the truth when they are drunk...so does it mean that in this drunken state he is actually show casing his true feelings for Phulwa? All this majnu act is actually what he really feels for Phulwa and is coming out in this weird way?! 
And this possibility seems highly unrealistic! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Neg char- No he just joined. I hope he was there only for today. Hate him already. Dont wish to see him again. Period. πŸ˜³

@Dance- Oh yes. He will be flinging her around alot tomorrow i guess. He is drunk and angry for she apparently ruined his celebrations. So he is gonna take it out by shoving her around, reminding her what its like to be his wife. :|

Uper se that Kul! Urgh! I hope they dont waste the whole epi on that loser. πŸ˜‘

@PhAb hand holding- UFFF! Exactly! That surprised look on their faces was worth something! 
And did you notice it was Phulwa who pulled her hand first otherwise i guess Abhay would have kept staring at her like that. πŸ˜†
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
@Abhay - OMG YESYES I was left wondering for a moment if he had suddenly transformed into Shatru or something. Please don't tell me somewhere along HE ACTUALLY FELL IN LOVE?? I'm most probably betting on the fact that he's just doing this for a dikhawa, while he's quite pissed off with her the song choice is simply some cover-up. Even the Thakur was shocked. 

Fine I'll accept the whole drunken thing. He's pissed. Great. PAR DEVDAS KAHA SE AA GEYA??
And seriously - quoting karz? All she did was marry you in a not-so-straight way. She didn't exactly cheat on you or I don't know, pretend to love you and then throw you into jail. Just saying.

@Neg char - I don't think we've gotten rid of him yet, but hopefully he turns out to be on the good side? 

@Dance- Oh crud. The whole "patidharm" shit again? Eh Abhay, just remember you're standing in front of a large crowd. Can't exactly do whatever you want with her. 

@ Kul - yes. agreed. 

@PhAb hand holding- OMG YESH I totally saw her pull her hand away first!! She was totally uncomfortable with it; he on the other hand looked like he had just realised how beautiful she is. Please don't tell me he was expecting her to drink from his glass (the one she threw away). 

I'm totally up for him falling in love with her, but er, hoepfully he should be mostly converted to her side. It'd be awkward if he's on the Thakur's side and suddenly realises how much he wants her.